Simple Weddings Reviews

102 | Saint Petersburg, FL

102 Reviews for Simple Weddings

Aubrey · Married on 11/11/2012

Wonderful! I used Christine with Simple Wedding as my day of wedding coordinator. I had a small wedding, but wanted help on the day of the wedding to set up decorations, coordinate vendors, etc. I couldn't have been happier. The wedding was beautiful, easy, and fun. I'm so happy to not have had to worry about the details, and got to thoroughly enjoy my day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2012

Simple weddings is one stop shopping at a reasonable price providing wedding planning, officiant, photography and endless invaluable advice. Our wedding planner advised us on flowers, reception venues, and hair salons for the day of the wedding. Each person we worked with at Simple Weddings along with every person they recommended were professional and experienced at everything we needed. It made it easy for me as the bride along with the rest of the wedding party and all of our guests to simply relax and enjoy the ceremony and being with friends and family. Having a destination wedding could have been an incredibly stressful experience since I'm from Illinois but everyone at Simple Weddings made sure I was comfortable with everything and there were no suprises. Although Simple Weddings has packaged deals, they went out of their way to make sure that we felt like we could change anything we wanted to make our vision of our beach wedding unique and special to reflect who we are as a couple. I really cannot emphasize enough how great everyone at Simple Weddings is at their job and how easy planning a wedding can be if you hire the right people and from my viewpoint, Simple Weddings were definitely the right people.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Jill · Married on 11/04/2012

My husband and I live in NY and decided to get married in Florida on Anna Maria Island. We found Simple Weddings from an online search. From the minute we first spoke with Claire (one of the owners) we knew we had found the right wedding planner for us. She immediately started working on finding us a venue in our desired location and within less than 2 weeks we had our place booked. Claire was initially our wedding coordinator but transitioned to our photographer after we fell in love with the work she had done. Simple weddings offers comprehensive wedding planning (photography, officiant, coordinator) and for us being out of town and planning the wedding from NY was the perfect fit for us. They helped us plan a wedding in just over 7 months and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. Our coordinator, Desiree, took care of everything from catering, flowers, DJ, cake, lighting, ceremony, and put together all the ideas we had into an unbelievable day. The entire staff from Simple Weddings that helped the day of wedding were professional, organized, and above all so friendly and helpful. As I mentioned above, Claire was the photographer we chose to use (Simple Weddings has a great selection of photographers to choose from) and we couldn't believe the fantastic job she did. She was right there for every special moment and captured the best moments. We found the hardest part to be choosing the photographs we wanted, her fantastic work made that very difficult. We received so many compliments from our guests and I don't think my husband or I had any idea how everything would come together so perfectly. We cannot thank the entire staff at Simple Weddings enough for the absolutely wonderful gorgeous wedding they helped create and make a reality.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2012

Awesome company and awesome to work with!!! Made complicated wedding planning quite simple! So happy with Kelly, Trent and jonathon!

Sent on 10/29/2012

denise · Married on 09/22/2012

Simple Weddings is St. Petersburg, Florida did a wonderful job with our wedding day! They were very professional and always returned my call in a timely matter. I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a beach wedding. Everything was perfectly set up and they did an awesome job. The coordinator was amazing at helping getting everything set up and the pictures the photographer took were amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Susan · Married on 09/01/2012

Aaron and I married on Pass-a-Grille Beach on September 1st with the professional coordination of Simple Weddings. They were responsive, helpful, and informative and very in tuned to what we wanted for our day. The team that helped us that day was fully focused on our ceremony and making everything special for us. Christine was a huge help beforehand. Kelly was an excellent coordinator, Kelsey did a wonderful job taking photos for us and keeping it light and Trent was an awesome officiant! I am sorry I don’t know the sound guy’s name but he took the time to go set up the sound system find my mp3 player and set up at reception for us!! Everyone made it about us and not just a job! It was a wonderful experience. Aaron’s mother hasn’t stopped talking about it!!! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Nellie · Married on 09/01/2012

This was the most organized and friendly and honestly the best group I have ever experienced working with in my life. To say it in five words they were all The Most Awesome group EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2012

We always dreamed of a destination beach wedding- but I was always worried about how feasible it would be living in New York. Simple weddings did an amazing job- Desiree planned every detail from start to finish- communicating with us via email and phone calls from florida to new york and keeping us informed about every detail. she left no stone unturned. She even brought cold water to us and our guests while we were taking pictures! Claire and Jeff are a perfect team- Jeff was our officient, he was professional, welcoming and well spoken and made us feel so at ease during the ceremony. Claire is always smiling, and a pleasure to work with. she seemed more like a family member than our photographer- she was patient, and warm and non obtrusive while taking pictures. We are in the process of ordering pictures and one is more beautiful than the next. I highly recommend Simple Weddings. They did a beautiful job and we had so much fun working with them!

Sent on 09/18/2012

sarah · Married on 06/29/2012

Simple Weddings planning was professional, accommodating, and well- organized while working to plan our special day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2012

I met Jeff and his wife at a wedding show in St. Pete. They are an amazing couple who really go the extra mile to provide you with the kind of advice/service you need. Jeff was so wonderful with helping us figure out how to make our ceremony unique to us, but yet true to our style. I couldn't have imagined being so comfortable with anyone else doing the ceremony.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Kaitlin · Married on 05/19/2012

We had out Dream wedding on Bowditch Beach in Ft. Myers Florida. Simple Weddings did an Amazing job. April (who i worked with) was FANATASTIC I would reccomend her to anyone! She always got right back to my e-mails (even last night on a sunday,) because I couldnt get my payment to go thru for our pictures. Lorraine our photgrapher did an AMAZING job and re-created some of the shots i sent her before hand. If i had to do it all over again I would definetly use simple weddings again. They were helpful in everyway! Thanks guys :)

Sent on 06/18/2012

Letitia · Married on 05/12/2012

We had an amazing sunset beach wedding in Pass-a-grille, Florida with 18 guests, and everyone at Simple Weddings made our wedding day perfect! From the assistance of Claire and Christine in the planning all the details, to the beautiful words spoken by Trent, and the wonderful pictures taken by Kelsey. Christine was very responsive to my many, many questions and made sure that every detail was perfect. Trent called me prior to the wedding to go over the ceremony and even allowed for our aunt, who was recently widowed, speak during the ceremony. And lastly, Kelsey was super fun and professional and our pictures were perfect. Simple Weddings offered a credit to the purchase of photo products, but make sure to review the cost of ordering photo products. All in all, Simple Weddings was the right choice for our wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Kerri · Married on 04/21/2012

A "5" for flexibility is an understatement! Simple Weddings went above and beyond to give us a beautiful beach wedding despite a storm that ruined the entire wedding setup one hour before the ceremony was supposed to start. They truly care about each of their weddings, and they did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Karan · Married on 03/17/2012

The Simple Weddings Crew provided us a with a perfect beach wedding! Everything was planned and conducted professionally, the coordinators were welcoming and very easy to work with. We LOVED the photographer! Claudette was fantastic! And Jeff, the officiant, worked with us to get us the wedding we had envisioned! The family is still talking about how nicely everything was done! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/06/2012

April · Married on 12/17/2011

The Simple Weddings crew made our wedding day the most amazing day imaginable. Having never met with any of them, b/c my husband and I were stationed in Germany, everything was more perfect than we could have dreamed. Everything from the ceremony to the decorations was simply nothing short of amazing!! They were professional, friendly, and creative.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Erika · Married on 11/11/2011

Simple weddings was such a great company perfect for what we wanted. Claire and Jeff are great. We gave Jeff a ceremony that he has never done and he did such a great job you would think that hes done tons of them. Claire never stopped taking pictures and they were great photos. Christine was very helpful throughout the whole planning. Kelly was our coordinator for the day and she was great, helpful , and very excited about our day. The most important thing for me was that everyone was excited about our day and that we were not just another job and simple weddings did a wonderful job with that.

Sent on 12/22/2011

Nancy · Married on 10/08/2011

My husband and I decided to have Simple Weddings take care of our wedding plans for us because it was a second marriage for both of us and we wanted something simple yet beautiful for our small wedding.

I was absolutely thrilled by Simple Weddings. Each person involved from the wedding planner, the musician, officiant, photographer to the set up crew were wonderful. They were so professional, friendly, prompt and really put me at ease when I was nervous about the weather. Even though it was an extremely windy day they were able to secure the bamboo canopy and everything was perfect.

Our photographer, Claudette, was simply amazing. She took the most beautiful pictures, was laughing and having fun with us and really helped to make the day very special. In fact, I plan to have her take pictures of our family in the future.

I would highly recommend Simple Weddings. I had no stress when planning my wedding because they handled everything for me.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Julie · Married on 09/24/2011

My husband and I were married on North Clearwater beach at a very remote location. We chose this spot because this is the exact location we shared our first kiss . We were worried the wedding provider we chose would not be able to accommodate our request as it was a little out of the norm location wise. Jeff Copeland and his team with Simple Weddings made our dream a reality. We chose a beach theme wedding because we both love the beach, and plan on building our future at or near the beach, we provided our own vows, and decided to have no one else present – other than the 2 of us, the officiant, and the photographer. Our wedding was our Perfect Day! Everything from the first call, to the officiant, photographer, weather, location and atmosphere, made our ceremony special and memorable. Trent was an awesome officiant. He has a great personality and made our vows special and meaningful. He offered his assistance after the vows were over to work the photographer to ensure we were able to capture the special moments we were looking for. We couldn’t have found a better officiant than Trent. Highly recommended!
    Our photographer Karen with Kotten Photographer was fantastic, and professional. She has a way of capturing your true personality with her photos and makes the entire process painless and enjoyable. She allowed us to show our silly side as well as our sincere side, which I think is important when capturing special moments like this. Weddings happen only once in a lifetime, and when those moments are gone, the photos tell the story. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Simple Weddings did a fantastic job. It could not have been a smoother process. I would recommend them for any wedding choices, no matter how small they may seem. Each request we made was presented with a professional and admirable attitude. The qualities presented by Simple Weddings are difficult to find in today’s economy. Most companies are only out for the money and do not truly care about capturing the true moment of the event. I promise you – you cannot go wrong with Simple Weddings. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Gregory · Married on 06/11/2011

Simple Weddings really did an outstanding job for us. They made the planning for the wedding and the day of the wedding very easy and stress free. Everything turned out EXACTLY the way we wanted our wedding to be. Our family and friends were amazed at how incredible the entire day was, and we owe all the success to Simple Weddings. They really care and it shows in how you are treated.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Jana · Married on 05/23/2011

My husband and I were thrilled with Simple Weddings from the start. Our wedding planner was so sweet and informative. We felt relaxed and trusted her to guide us throughout the many months of planning and organizing.
    It has been months since our wedding day, and family and friends are still talking about how lovely our Florida event was. We are so happy that we selected Simple Weddings to help us plan our wedding. It was a perfect day, thanks to them!! x o x o

Sent on 12/10/2011

Robyn · Married on 05/05/2011

My husband and I had THE MOST PERFECT wedding at Pass-A-Grille Beach in St. Petersburg, FL on May 5th. Claire and Jeff were the perfect team to work with. Our wedding was a simple ceremony with just the two of us as this was a second marriage for both of us, but Claire and Jeff made the moment perfect for the two of us. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant than Jeff - he made us feel very comfortable and even made us laugh on occasion. He ensured that we enjoyed and valued every moment of our ceremony. And Claire, words cannot express how happy we are with the pictures she took of us - she captured perfect moments that we will now be able to look back on and treasure forever due to her amazing photography! She also made us laugh and enjoy moments instead of always posing. I would HIGHLY recommend that you make the only choice of SIMPLE WEDDINGS for your beach wedding in Florida. You won't be disappointed! The happy couple - Scott and Robyn Evans, Gallatin, TN

Alissa · Married on 04/30/2011

I can't say enough about all of the staff from Simple Weddings! Every part of the wedding went smoothly and beautifully and I had no stress on my wedding day. How many brides can say that!? Claire was our photographer and the pictures are amazing and will help us cherish our special day forever. I would recommend Simple Weddings over and over again to any couple planning their wedding!

Margo · Married on 04/19/2011

At the request of our 4 kids my husband and I decided to renew our vows on our 20th wedding anniversary. Both Jeff, our officiant, and Claire, our photographer, went above and beyond. Jeff made us both feel at ease during the vow exchange and Claire got the best photos of every aspect of the evening. Thanks to you both! Simple Weddings should be your first and only choice for your Florida wedding (or vow renewal)
    Margo

Amiee · Married on 04/02/2011

Simple Weddings did a fantastic job! They couldn't have made it any easier for us! My wedding coordinator Christine took care of everything for me, and the things I had to handle myself she gave recommendations for. She was available any time I needed her, and was very professional. I live in another state so I was a nervous about everything coming together, but it did. The set-up was absolutely beautiful, and everything went so smooth. It really was "The Perfect Day" I would recommend Simple Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2011
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 11/21/2009

We got married on the beach in Pass-A-Grille (St Pete Beach) on November 21st. Claire and Jeff are great to work with and were set-up and ready to go. Their equipment is in very good condition and Jeff did a great job as officient. We used the bamboo structure with bamboo chairs. It has a nice beachy relaxed formal look.

Sent on 12/08/2009