Simple Weddings Reviews

102 | Saint Petersburg, FL

102 Reviews for Simple Weddings

Charle · Married on 08/18/2016

If you are looking for someone to plan a perfect beach wedding and want to know exactly what to pay and expect, these are the people to contact!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Charle, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Jerry to plan your wedding in Clearwater. We are so glad that you were pleased with everything. We wish you all the best!

michelle · Married on 07/04/2016

These guys were.perfect for my beach wedding. They had decor that noone else had. They were so good to me. It turned out to be a perfectday even tho a drunk driver hit the power pole and we lost power, they made it beautiful and it went so smoothly. I recommend this company to anyone who wants an easy ride for a perfect wedding

Sent on 07/12/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle. We truly enjoyed working with you and Troy. You have a beautiful family and we are so glad you chose Simple Weddings. Our congratulations again!

Shauna · Married on 06/09/2016

Very quick to answer questions, friendly, and stress free set up

Sent on 07/19/2016

Debbie · Married on 06/01/2016

Simple weddings did a great job helping us plan our out of state wedding in Florida. They took care of everything. They even set up an activity for our 4 grandchildren ages 5 and under. They did a sand footprint with 2 wonderful people from the Sand Box. We had to move dinner inside due to the heat on the balcony and Desiree handled it easily! The tables were beautiful inside, and everything went off without a hitch! Trent, our officiant was great, very easygoing; the beach arch was beautiful, Vincent on steel drums was awesome, and the catering my Marcy was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for better! We highly recommend Simple Weddings to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa area!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Love, love, loved my experience with Simple Weddings! I had a beautiful, stress-free wedding on the beach in Treasure Island, Florida. They planned everything for me from the officiant, photographer, flowers, and even hair and make up. The set me up with a company to get my marriage license on line so I didn't have to worry about running around once I got to Florida (since I live in PA). They were easy to get in touch with, responsive, and definitely knew what they were doing! Everything was perfect!! I can't say more about Simple Weddings!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are thrilled that you had a great, stress-free experience! Weddings should be fun! We wish you all the best.

Simple Weddings was the best!! They were there when I needed them anytime of the day! Always available and very responsive. Professionalism is there number one priority and yes they were professional but yet family oriented. I felt as if they were my family. The decorations were beautiful, ceremony was on time and coordinated efficiently and they were welcoming to my family. I love Simple Weddings and thank you for making my dream wedding come true!! The Render's!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Chandra, Thank you for your kind words. it was truly a pleasure to help you and Ron with your wedding plans. You were a stunning bride and we loved meeting your family and friends. I was just looking at your photos. The coral color you chose for your decor really looked great on the beach! We wish you, Ron and your family all the best.

Kellie · Married on 03/10/2016

I really enjoyed working with Simple Weddings! They made it very easy for me to have the destination wedding I have always wanted! Especially with living so far away!-I highly recommend their services & packages!! Everything turned out perfect & looked so beautiful on our big day!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Kellie, thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you. And, what a beautiful day on the beach! We wish you and Tony a lifetime of happiness.

Rachel · Married on 02/02/2016

We live in Northern Ireland. It was our dream to have our wedding on a Beach in Florida at sunset. We searched the internet for a company that could help us fulfil this dream. We contacted numerous companies but from all the replies we received it was clear to us from the outset that Simple Weddings had already taken a genuine interest in making our day perfect. Anthony was our initial contact, through him we met Amber & our photographer Claire. Considering the distance involved between Ireland & Florida,
    you can imagine it was very hard for us to allow people we hadnt met to take so much responsibility for our day. Well we never needed to worry, from our first Skype call with Amber to finally saying 'I DO' at a stunning sunset on Treasure Island Florida, Simple Weddings made the whole experience in a word 'Perfect'. Nothing was too much trouble for them, no detail overlooked. The friendly & professional manner that Amber, Claire & all their company showed us was priceless. We couldnt highly recommend them enough for all the work & personal touches they added to the whole experience, we truely got the feeling that Amber & Simple Weddings were not just providing us a service but they took a real & genuine personal interest in every aspect. Thanks again so so much Amber, Claire & all at Simple Weddings for giving us some very special memories. Mark & Rachel 02.02.2016

Sent on 03/03/2016

We were able to coordinate all the way from Delaware and Anthony made it an absolute breeze! We had spoken with other companies and were left with a sense of ... what are we doing planning something so many state away from home. As soon as I place my first call, I knew Simple Weddings was the perfect choice. Anthony called us back immediately and had many ideas and recommendations. He was able to accommodate any visions we had and took care of and had plenty of ideas on the details that we were indifferent on. We knew we wanted to fly our family in and stay in the St. Pete's area but we were not determined to have a beach wedding. Anthony made several suggestions and went and took pictures of the surrounding parks so that we could pick a location. Our wedding day was much colder and windier than expected and Anthony was available in the early AM to start considering options. It all worked out wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you so much to Anthony and his team for making all of our dreams come true!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Simple Weddings's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Chris! Your family and friends were all lovely and your photos are some of my favorites! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day.

Simple Weddings was willing to help us plan our special day with only two weeks notice. Amber was awesome! She was extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and a jack of all trades. We provided her with very little guidance re: flowers and décor, but she is so experienced that she knew exactly what we would like just based on having a few conversations with us. She coordinated our amazing ceremony, did my make-up, curled my hair, and even officiated the ceremony. I highly recommend Simple Weddings.... just trust Amber....she will handle it for you.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Kim · Married on 12/20/2015

A Customized Wedding! We could not be happier with Simple Weddings Florida! We planned our wedding with Amber over the phone and through emails. We were able to choose our officiant, Anthony, who was wonderful, and our photographer, Brandy, who captured beautiful shots of our sunset beach wedding. Amber was amazing, caring and easy to work with. She provided worksheets for music selections, photography, and for our ceremony, and she kept in contact with us throughout our planning process. She ordered our leis, which were exactly like the pictures we sent her. They were fresh and gorgeous. After being together for 30 years, it was really important to us to customize our ceremony and Simple Weddings allowed and encouraged us to do so. We literally wrote what we wanted our officiant to say in addition to writing our own vows. On the day of our wedding, everything was set up exactly as planned and they didn’t miss a beat. I highly recommend Simple Weddings Florida. Thank you for making our day so special! Kim and Lynn

Sent on 01/07/2016

Lorrie · Married on 09/26/2015

I used Simple Weddings for my wedding on Clearwater Beach in Florida. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. They did it all for me. Through e-mails and phone calls, I never was out of the loop. They had everything done for me I did not have to worry about anything. They were very helpful and very patient with all the first time wedding planning questions. Desiree was my wedding planner, she took the stress out of planning - no worries - no problems they make it all go so easy. All the quests were impressed with the ceremony and they all enjoyed it.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2015

My husband and I planned our wedding from Missouri and we have always dreamed of a destination beach wedding. If your doing research look no more, you've found the perfect company. I was very nervous as we had to plan/pay for everything remotely. Upon choosing Simple Weddings, my expectations were exceeded. From the initial planning to communication everything went absolutely amazing. The coordinator, florist, hair and makeup referrals, restaurant/hotel referrals, and everything in between was covered by Simple Weddings. They literally have their services down to a science. The setup, decorations, service and over all experience was phenomenal. I must say Desiree (coordinator/florist) met every request I had and then some. I highly recommend you use her services for your flowers!!!!! We chose Jeff as our officiant and Claire as the photographer. We could not have been more pleased with their services, they truly created the best experience possible. I promise if you go with this company you will not be disappointed! Two weeks later, and I am still ecstatic at how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jason · Married on 07/23/2015

Anthony Meiring and Amber Burton Small (Our Planner) - Were fantastic!! My wife and I had the best experience with Simple Weddings. From the initial contact and communication with Anthony to the actual planning and wedding itself with Amber, it was flawless and the most beautiful wedding we could have ever dreamed of! Amber went out of her way to make sure everyone was prepared and to make sure everything was perfect.. I can't put into words how highly we recommend these two and Simple Weddings! I also want to note that our photographer Claire was amazing as well... Very professional and took the most amazing shots. Its clear that this group is the best of the best and not sure why anyone would look anywhere else! Thanks again for the amazing experience and for making our dreams and wedding the best that we could have ever imagined!! - Juli and Jason Scott

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kerri · Married on 05/15/2015

If I could give Simple Weddings 10 stars, I would! I had such an amazing experience working with this company. Thanks to my wedding planner Anthony, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. He completely understood my vision for my wedding from the very beginning. From assisting me in finding the perfect venue to contacting all of my vendors to setting up on the day of, Anthony was there every step of the way. He was so knowledgeable and gave me so many options. He was always in close contact with my father and I to explain any questions we had. I could not have had the wedding I did without his help. I was able to truly enjoy the day of my wedding with minimal stress because of Anthony and his team. He also helped to plan the Post Wedding Brunch which was so beautiful as well. If you are looking for a company that can provide you with everything you need for your big day including photographers, officiants, hair/makeup, this is the company for you. It is an absolute perfect choice for those planning their wedding from out of town. I cannot thank Anthony and Simple Weddings enough for everything they did to make my wedding day so wonderful! You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • Kayli

Kayli · Married on 01/02/2015

My message to Simple Weddings Florida after the wedding. "Hi Anthony! I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for everything! Our wedding was a dream wedding come true!! You guys did an amazing job and I am so happy I chose Simple Weddings Florida for my big day!! The ceremony set-up was so beautiful and I couldn't believe my eyes when my dad started walking me down and we saw the two dolphins to the left of everyone swimming up out of the water, it was breath taking! I wish you guys the best of luck and I can't thank you enough for making our fairytale wedding day come true!!

Love,

Mrs. Kayli Ward :)"

Sent on 01/12/2015

Tina · Married on 11/26/2014

Amber and Anthony made our day perfect! We didn't have worry about anything....they just asked questions about how we envisioned our day and put it together. The live music was amazing, photographer was brilliant and Amber really did a fantastic job of my fair and make up. They really did all the work for us and it was perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Amy · Married on 05/28/2014

Had a great wedding. Christina was very good to us!

Sent on 07/04/2014

sheleasa · Married on 05/03/2014

simple weddings made everyhthing so easy!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Kerry · Married on 02/21/2014

What a fantastic company and team! Megan, Kelly you both done a great job. So easy to talk to and any concerns I had you were there with the answers. The day was so well organised. Being our day was due rain Kelly was amazing, on the phone keeping track of the weather and organizing everyone on the day . Brandi our photographer captured photos I never thought possible, cliche I know but they look great. And I must not forget the officiant, Ron who made us both feel so at ease. Thank you again for such a lovely day made so special.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Kimberley · Married on 09/27/2013

Look no further for a wedding planner and photographer. I am so happy I found Simple Weddings. Christine, my wedding planner, was the perfect combination of experience and personality. She was very easy to reach, flexible and reliable. I planned my wedding from another state and actually never met Christine until the day of my wedding. However, throughout the planning process, she was in constant contact with me via email and phone. On my wedding day, as soon as she arrived, she took charge and I knew I had nothing to worry about. The wedding went off without a hitch. I could not have been more thrilled.

Our photographer, Claire, went above and beyond our expectations. Our pictures looked like they could be in a magazine. She worked with us very easily to get the “must have” shots but was also open to a little creativity. She captured the images we wanted and then some. These will be cherished memories of a special day.

I would highly recommend Simple Weddings. They made things…well…simple!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Mia · Married on 06/22/2013

Jeff and Clair have an incredible company that is run from the heart! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and all thanks to these fine folks. We came from Colorado and planned everything from a distance. Kelly and Megan were great and the event was seamless. They also offer a very affordable package for what you get! We were so pleased and thankful for their efforts!!!! I Highly recommend this for any size and style wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Lydia · Married on 05/04/2013

Simple Wedding provided excellent service throughout our wedding process. They were always friendly, patient and quick to provide great suggestions and ideas for our wedding. The outcome was the most beautiful, less stressful wedding that met all of our expectations and dreams. Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Susan · Married on 03/14/2013

All the team at Simple Weddings are brilliant and I am so glad I chose them for my destination wedding. Nothing was too much trouble and the day was exactly how I wanted it. As I live in the UK, all communication was by email or telephone but this didn’t hinder any of the planning. They were all professional and made us feel so relaxed on the day.

Thanks to Desiree and all the team at Simple Weddings for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Emily · Married on 11/30/2012

Professional. Easy. Took care of even detail and it was beautiful.

Sent on 01/08/2013