Simple Wedding Day Reviews

Simple Wedding Day 5
Simple Wedding Day 6
Simple Wedding Day 7

Stacey · Married on 10/24/2015

Made our day so very special. Very informative and will do anything asked. We could have been any happier.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am always happy to hear of how well we served anyone on such an important day. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2015

I could not have asked for anything better! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we were so very pleased with everything! Everything was perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2015

It was hard to choose a vendor via the internet in a very short amount of time as we decided to get married a couple of weeks before leaving for vacation. We are so pleased that we chose Rev Simmons! Not only did he work with us on the time of day that we wanted he also had excellent recommendations on other services we would need in the direct area. He is friendly, easy to talk to, flexible and very informative. He also added the special touches to the ceremony that were important to us. It was just myself, the groom and my 12 year old daughter. It was important to make her a huge part of this. He did that and it sounded fantastic. She wanted to go back and visit Rev Benji :).

Sent on 08/28/2015

Michelle,
    Thank you so much for such kind words. It was truly my honor to share in your special day. Glad you were well pleased with my service to you. Best wishes.

Kathryn · Married on 07/17/2015

Rev Simmons was wonderful in helping to make sure we had all the information we needed preparing for our wedding day and everything went perfectly. His wife took the pictures and they were wonderful. We are so thankful for everything that Rev Simmons did to make our Wedding Day great!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Destination wedding, we traveled from Wisconsin so we did not know anything about the area. Very helpful, flexible, responds fast. Assisted with finding a perfect location. Ceremony was beautiful. I was worried about the weather he called and spoke to me about a backup plan, if needed. But reassured it would be fine. (Which it was, weather was beautiful) very professional.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/10/2015

My husband and I planned our Myrtle Beach wedding from NY. Rev. Benjy Simmonds was extremely attentive from the first phone call. Not only was he going to marry us, but he also offered to help with anything else that we might need. Rev. Simmons was always just a phone call or email away and always got right back to us. He came to the rehearsal to make sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. The day of the wedding, he checked in with me to make sure I was doing okay and if I needed anything. He spoke with my husband prior to the ceremony and kept him cool and calm. My husband was very relieved to have someone like Rev. Simmons walk him down the aisle and give him step by step directions. Our vows were tailored just how we had asked Rev. Simmons to perform them. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to the help of Rev. Simmons and his words to us were so beautiful and meaningful...I will never forget them. If you want an amazing ceremony, Rev. Simmons is your guy!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/02/2015

Fabulous! Rev. Benjy made our day very special. He was very professional and took care of all of our needs.

Sent on 07/02/2015

La Fonde · Married on 06/25/2015

Rev. Benji Simmons was absolutely amazing. He was so very helpful in suggesting not only a location, but alternatives for licensure at a more economical cost. His set up was very elegant and he was more than happy to take my additional personal touches to make it all mine. Throughout the process he checked in with me to ensure me that everything was on schedule including the time and weather as I was having a sunrise service. He was kind enough to entertain me with an alternative plan in the event it rained. He immediately agreed to my alternative plan, all while insisting that it would be okay and it was!! Rev. Simmons also took the time to explore the wedding website for my husband and me. This allowed him to perform a very personable ceremony. All of my friends and family thought we had been to Myrtle Beach previously as he appeared to know us extremely well. His wife was an excellent and patient photographer, providing lots of WONDERFUL shots. I would absolutely use Simple Wedding Day if I had to do it all over again!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words and expressions of gratitude. It was truly my honor to share in your special day. Best wishes and many blessings on your life together.

Excellent! Highly recommend Rev. Simmons. Our ceremony was wonderful!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2015

Rev. Benji was very helpful and professional. He made our special day even more special. I was delighted to get an SD card with 170 beautiful photos! He called on several occasions to make sure everything was going as planned. I would recommend to anyone wanting to get married or renew their vows in Myrtle Beach.

Christina · Married on 06/08/2015

Rev. Simmons did a 10 year vow renewal for us on the beach. He was excellent in communicating throughout the whole process. He answered all our questions promptly. He gave great advice and directions for us since we were not familiar with Myrtle Beach. I would highly recommend him! Our vow renewal ceremony was definitely something to remember!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Benjy married my new husband and I last weekend and he was the best. We did not have an officiant in mind when we started planning, and it was a relief to find someone so professional and accommodating. Benjy replied to any questions promptly throughout the whole process, and the service was beautiful. He gave us a couple ceremony options to choose from and helped us to shape what we wanted. We wrote our own vows and on the day of and he made sure that he got them from both of us so that nothing would be lost. We are beyond happy with the services provided to us and definitely recommend Rev. Benjy Simmons for your special day!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jaime · Married on 05/27/2015

Pastor Benjy made our special day one of the best days ever! We renewed our vowels with our children. His photographer took amazing pictures...the best pictures we've ever had as a family. They were patient and kind...our son has autism and was moving around a lot and doesn't make eye contact for pictures, but you would never know it when looking at these pictures!

Pastor Benjy, may God continue to bless you and your business/ministry.

The Northcrafts

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

We had a very simple ceremony performed on the beach outside of our hotel in front of a few friends and family on April 18, 2015. Rev. Simmons was very courteous and timely and did an excellent job. We were very pleased with his services and would definitely recommend him To anyone considering a beach Ceremony.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Dana · Married on 03/28/2015

Me and now my husband got got married on March 28 2015. I enjoyed every bit of our wedding because of Rev. Simmons. Our wedding was plan in a month and a half time frame and turned out very lovely. He stayed in contact with and made suggestions with what we wanted. Thank you so much for making this experience for easy for us.

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • User4806784 · event on 02/14/2015

My husband and I did a vow renewal on valentine's day. Rev. Benjy Simmons was very helpful with our planning. It was a perfect day and a big Thanks to Rev. Benjy and his wife!! The pictures were awesome!!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 02/14/2015

Very knowledgable, resonably prices, and professional

Sent on 02/22/2015

Keith · Married on 02/14/2015

From my initial conversation with Benji Simmons, it was obvious he was the perfect choice for our wedding vow renewal. Benji listened to our needs, provided insightful feedback and consultation, all while assisting us with crafting our perfect ceremony. He communicated with us throughout the process, ensured we were comfortable and had everything we needed. He assisted with finding an outstanding professional photographer and coordinated with our hotel property for special locations for additional photos. He made the ceremony personal and exactly what we envisioned.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Cathy · Married on 02/14/2015

Rev. Benjy was very professional and responsive to our needs. He went over and above when it appeared the weather was not going to cooperate with our original plans. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone in attendance was impressed.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Candice & Wayne · Married on 09/09/2014

EXCELLENT!
    Benjy provided the Officiating service for our Wedding this past week and we could not be happier! He made the entire planning process of the Ceremony so easy, He was nice, Polite and fun to work with. We wanted to added a few twists to our Ceremony and went right along with everything without any questions and it all flowed soooo smoothly. The Groom is a Wedding DJ Entertainer (Premier DJ Entertainment) and the Bride is a CupCake / Wedding Cake Decorator (Coccadotts Cake Shop) so we knew exactly who we wanted when it came to officiating our Special Day.

Thank You Benjy so much!

If you are looking for an Officiant, look no further! Benjy is your man!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Heather · Married on 08/31/2014

So Thankful for Simple Wedding Day and Benjy Simmons! He gave us everything we wanted and more! Being from Tennessee we didn't have a clue how to get things going and he walked us thru the whole process. He stayed in contact over a couple of months making sure we had everything ready for our wedding day that he and his wife made absolutely beautiful at Myrtle Beach State Park. We also got close to 300 amazing pics at a very affordable price, I could not imagine a more perfect day!

Sent on 09/02/2014

gynifer · Married on 08/30/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better day and rev. Benji helped make everything perfect! We wouldn't change a thing! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! He's affordable and you get amazing service!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Lance · Married on 08/27/2014

Benjy made renewing our vowes simple. It was a surprise for my wife of 20 yrs. and he kept in contact with me secretly to assure it would be a surprise. He came to our resort and we renewed our vowes on the beach. He was very professional and I would recommend him for you. He also has many options to choose from for your ceremony.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Robin · Married on 08/19/2014

Rev. Benjy performed our wedding ceremony in Myrtle Beach, SC. The ceremony consisted of my husband, myself and our two-year-old daughter. Rev. Benjy was absolutely wonderful and even jumped in and kept our daughter occupied so the photographer could get a few pictures (thank you so much for that Benjy). He was very quick in responding to my countless emails and numerous messages and always put my worries to rest. He helped guide us through the license process which was extremely easy and smooth and even helped us decide on the perfect location for our ceremony. He also recommended Randall Hill Photography who was simply amazing as well. Rev. Benjy was very professional and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Our beautiful small wedding would not have been possible without him. Rev. Benjy gave us a stress-free wedding and we would "highly" recommend him to anyone! Thank you for being part of OUR Simple Wedding Day!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Staci · Married on 08/13/2014

It was an honor to deal with Simple Wedding Day, LLC. I had to change my wedding date at the last minute and Benjy was very flexible with all the changes. My wedding was done at sunrise at Myrtle Beach State Park. He also arranged for the photographer was there to get some amazing pictures. I would recommend Simple Wedding Day and Benjy Simmons to any couple getting married.

Sent on 09/03/2014