Simple Wedding Day Reviews

Simple Wedding Day 4
Simple Wedding Day 5
Simple Wedding Day 6
Simple Wedding Day 7

Rev. Benjy made our dream wedding come true! From the first time we contacted him he was quick to respond and helped us navigate through the entire planning process. He was able to recommend and even book an excellent DJ and photographer for us. Without his guidance on other vendors we would have easily paid twice the price for other services. We were even able to personalize the ceremony by foregoing the sand ceremony or candle lighting and opting for a "shell toss" after our vows. Our wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and much of that is thanks to Rev. Benjy.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was truly my honor to share in such a special day as your wedding day. Blessings and lots of love for you future together.
  • W

William · Married on 09/16/2016

Pastor Benjy Simmons did our Wedding on Friday September 16, 2016 He did an awesome job and made us feel special & the guest around us said he was awesome. We loved the service so much we joined Pastor Simmons church and are grateful we did,

Sent on 10/03/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Bill and Carol, Thank you so much for your gracious words. You are a joy and I wish the both of you great happiness and lots of love throughout your journey. Rev. Benjy Simmons
  • O

Oneida · Married on 09/10/2016

Rev. Benji married me and my husband on September 10, 2016. He was so personable, professional and prompt. I highly recommend him. He even highly recommend our photographer that was excellent as well. THANKS Rev Benji Simmons your were a blessing to me and Donand.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Oneida, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a joy to have served you. I am so glad you were well pleased with my care and passion for your wedding day. Blessings to you and Donald as well. Rev. Benjy Simmons

susannah · Married on 09/03/2016

Amanda was a God send. We had one month to pull off an elegant wedding for a bride and groom who live overseas. They had high standards. She helped establish the vision, sourced vendors, arranged contracts, kept the budget, informed everyone, and ensured an utterly gorgeous day and fun weekend. Her professionalism and presentation skills were fantastic -- because all wedding members were literally in different parts of the globe, she created a running powerpoint presentation with the plan, vendor options, budget and where we were on making decisions. Impeccable. I coordinated with her entirely by phone and email -- without having met her personally ever -- and could not have asked for a better partner in creating the most memorable of events. We are exceedingly grateful that she was our planner, and would unconditionally recommend her to anyone seeking beauty and perfection on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Theresa · Married on 08/13/2016

Simple Wedding Day was absolutely perfect for our August 2016 ceremony. Benjy is professional and was a pleasure to work with. Very affordable as well. I highly recommend Simple Wedding Day to any bride and groom for their special day.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It was a joy and honor to share in such a precious day in your lives. Many blessings and lots of happiness.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/01/2016

Rev Benjy and His business Simple Wedding Day were simply perfect! Benjy was wonderful to work with and a huge help. We were doing a destination wedding to Myrtle Beach and we didn't know any of the vendors or their quality of work. Benjy helped to line up a dj for our wedding, helped us out with cake vendors and most importantly helped guide us through the process of obtaining our marriage license. He would call, text, or email. Whichever works best for you. Our wedding day was stress free and Benjy made sure it would be. I am so thankful and blessed he was able to a part of our wedding and thankful for his help!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Kaitlin,
    Thank you so much for your kind and generous words. It was truly my honor to have been a part of your special day. Blessings and lots of happiness!

Tish · Married on 07/26/2016

Our experience with Rev. Benjy Simmons was wonderful. He was very informative and extremely helpful. We would highly recommend using his service.
    Charlie and Tish Altizer
    Married in Myrtle Beach July 25, 2016

Sent on 07/31/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Tish and Charlie, Thank you for taking the time and posting your kind words. It was my honor to share in your day. Your day was fun. Thank you.

Rev Simmons officiated my June 2016 destination wedding of about 70 guests at Pawleys Plantation, and he was fantastic to work with. My husband and I met with him a few months before the wedding, and we spoke on the phone a few times prior. The communication we had with him helped make it feel like someone we knew for years was marrying us; even though it was a destination wedding. Rev Simmons solicited our direction on the type of ceremony we wanted, and it turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Simple Wedding Day to anyone looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much. I am so glad I was a help and offered a personal touch. It was truly me honor to be a part of your wedding day.
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Pastor Benjy was absolutely the best! He made sure things were perfect on our renewal day. He kept in touch with us every since he was first contacted by my husband. Our ceremony was June 18 on Surfside Beach at 7pm. The weather was perfect--just windy. We didn't mind because we were having such a good time. Pastor Benjy and the photographer Randall were very friendly, courteous, & most of all professional. I would definitely recommend
    Simple Wedding Day to anyone looking for a wedding/renewal in that area. The price was very resonable as well. Thank you so much!

The Parkers! (17 years)

Sent on 07/06/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my honor to share in such an important day in your lives. I am so very happy you were well pleased with my service to you. Best regards to you both.

Crystal · Married on 06/17/2016

Rev. Benjy Simmons deserves more than 5 stars. He helped make everything perfect. We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Crystal. Thank you so much.

Sue · Married on 06/16/2016

Thank you Rev. Benjy Simmons. You made our wedding plans for a beach ceremony stress free and very special. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Sue Costanzo and John Weglinski

Sent on 08/13/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Sue and John, It was my please being a part of your special day. Thank you for your kind words. I wish the best for you both. Rev. Benjy Simmons

Steve · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend Rev Benjy Simmons on every front. I was running ideas through him on venue, cake selection, dj selection and he had an opinion whether value, cost, proximity to venue. I told hime everything I was looking at last year and the entire communication process he remembered what exactly I was looking for. A great officiant and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get married in Myrtle Beach.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Steve, Thank you so much for your review. It was my honor to assist for your wedding day. I am so glad you were well pleased with my care of you. Rev. Benjy Simmons

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2016

We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day, LLC, convenient, personable, easy to work with and our ceremony was truly one to remember. So much more amazing than we ever dreamed it could be!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your kind words. It was my pleasure and joy to share in your day. So glad you were well pleased. Thanks.

scott · Married on 06/01/2016

Rev. Benjy was not only professional, but was friendly and down to earth as well. He made my wife and myself feel like it was our wedding day all over. His photographer Randall took amazing photos of our Renewal ceremony that provides us with memories of that day. Thank You Rev. Benjy and Randall.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is a blessing knowing you were well pleased with everything. It was my honor to share in your day.

Lori · Married on 05/28/2016

Rev. Simmons helped make our wedding a delight. He was easy to coordinate with and responded quickly to all emails and phone calls. He made sure we had everything we needed to make our day perfect. He is so fair in his pricing and is a consummate professional. We did not meet him until minutes before our ceremony, yet he made us feel as if we had known him all our lives. Thank you Rev. Simmons from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Lori, Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review. It was my honor to have been a part of your special day. It makes my heart glad to know I helped you and offered what you needed. Again thank you!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/27/2016

Thanks Rev Benjy Simmons We had a great time with our renewal. I'm so glad I found you to do our renewal. I will definitely refer you for any ceremony. Thanks for working with us with the crazy weather that weekend. You made our ceremony everything I imagined it could be and more. McAllister's

Sent on 06/17/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

You are very welcome. Glad we could be a part of your special day. Thank you for posting your review.

Dana · Married on 05/01/2016

I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day to anyone who wants to plan a wedding ceremony or vow renewal ceremony. It doesn't matter if you want a large, small or private ceremony, this company will deliver. I was extremely impressed by both the minister and the photographer. Rev. Benjy Simmons is a kind, caring and non-judgmental person who delivers everything that he promises. The photographer that he used for our wedding, Randall Hill was fantastic! Reverend Simmons and Randall Hill made our wedding day fun and stress free. We were having a beach wedding, but unfortunately Mother Nature did not cooperate with us, so we had to do a last minute site change. The minister and the photographer both adapted to the change quickly and managed to pull off a beautiful indoor wedding. I have absolutely no complaints and I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day for any kind of wedding or vow renewal ceremony. The company delivers a beautiful, meaningful ceremony with outstanding photographs!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time and posting your review. It mean so much knowing you and Bill were well pleased. It was truly my honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you!

amy · Married on 04/30/2016

Rev Simmons was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding. It was hard to find someone dependable and you can trust with for a day like your wedding. I had no doubts on our Wedding day that he would do an amazing job. He made us feel confidant and at ease through the process!! I would recommend him to anyone that wants a perfect ceremony!!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Amy, Thank you so much for your kind words. So happy you were well pleased. It was my joy and honor to have been a part of such a special day in your lives.

Pamela · Married on 04/28/2016

Reverend Venji Simmons made our wedding so sweet, beautiful, and intimate. He was engaged and remained focused on us each moment. The photographs were wonderful. His prayer of blessing and the wording of our ceremony was perfect. Our wedding came to life and we owe him many thanks. Scott and Pamela 4-28-2016

Sent on 05/02/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my honor and joy. Glad you were well pleased. I wish you and your family all the best.

It was a beautiful and simple ceremony, which was exactly what we wanted to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Rev. Benjy Simmons made our ceremony feel very special and was great at keeping in contact with us when we were afraid the weather would possibly interfere with our ceremony. He was very flexible and already had a plan in place, if needed. We loved the personalized sand vase from our sand ceremony, which was perfect for including our daughter. He also helped schedule the photographer, Randall Hill, for our ceremony who was amazing! We will have many great photos to remember our special day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review of my service to you. It was surely my honor. So glad you were well pleased. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2016

Planning a wedding is overwhelming but planning one out of state really made us nervous! We honestly did not know where to start. We knew that we wanted a small ceremony on the beach but nothing big or expensive. We started searching for wedding planners on the internet and received many quotes that were way out of our price range and those quotes did not include photography, seating, alter, nothing but the reverend. We clicked on Simple Wedding Day page and read reviews that sounded perfect! When we called Benji he took the time to listen to what we had in mind (as opposed to other wedding planners just telling us what they would do). He had vows, alter, decorations, chairs, sand ceremony, photographers we could choose from, everything! Knowing that we only would have to worry about one person to check in on everything for our wedding was amazing. Not to mention he did everything himself. He called us a few times before the wedding to double check everything. We had changes everytime he called and not once was he annoyed. He arrived about an hour before the ceremony raked the beach so it was level for the seating, set up the chairs, alter, and sand ceremony table. He met everyone that we had at our wedding and was incredibly nice. Benji and our photographer Randall worked so well together and were hilarious! Benji even took some photographs himself which were beautiful. The price was less than half of what other people were going to charge us, but most importantly Benji handled everything for our wedding giving us piece of mind. I cannot express how wonderful our wedding was. We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Brittany and Matt, Thank you so very much for your comments and king words. I am so, so happy you were well pleased with everything and my pricing was right what you needed. This is why I do what I do. It surely is an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I wish the both of you the best and much success. Rev. Benjy Simmons

Rev Benjy Simmons was absolutely amazing! He was quick to respond from the get go, and up to the day of. Any email I sent was responded to within 30 mins at the latest day and night. He was exceptionally professional through out the whole process. His suggestions and expertise were excellent for both the rehearsal and ceremony, and I love the monogrammed container for the sand ceremony. For the rehearsal, sand ceremony, and the officiant services, it was very affordable, which was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again, it was an absolute pleasure!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Rev Benjy Simmons was very helpful with helping us to make our remarriage a success. He was very responsive. I emailed him on a Sunday evening and he called me on the phone within an hour. He took care of everything for us. All we had to do was get a marriage license and show up. He was even very helpful in obtaining the license. He is very helpful with any questions that you have and responds immediately. I would highly recommend him to officiate your special day.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services to you. It was my joy and honor to share in such an important day in your lives.

Lindsay · Married on 03/26/2016

Mr. Simmons was very professional and knowledgeable about the wedding process. He responds very quickly to any emails, calls, or text. It was always within a 30 minute time frame which is so important when you are planning a wedding. He called me on rehearsal day to congratulate us and remind us that traffic maybe a little heavier due to our easter weekend wedding. He is also the most affordable in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my honor and joy to have served you on your special day. I look forward to hearing great things from the two of you about your journey of love.

Heather · Married on 03/24/2016

Rev. Simmons provided our wedding with professionalism and romance! I couldn't have picked a more peacefully perfect romantic wedding then what he provided for us! This is a day that will be forever etched in our lives and our memories! Thank you again Rev. Simmons

Sent on 03/25/2016

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

It was my joy and honor to have been a part of such a special day in your lives. Thank you for asking me to officiate your wedding.