Simple Soiree Reviews

25 | Reading, PA

25 Reviews for Simple Soiree

• Regina

Regina · Married on 11/11/2017

We had Jodi design and install a beautiful backdrop for our large head table and ceiling drapery over our dance floor to warm up our venue. She did an incredible job of making it look exactly how I dreamed. There were twinkle lights and gold ivy to match our theme! She was incredibly easy to work with and super affordable.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lauri · Married on 04/29/2017

Book Jodi!!!!! She is our new best friend. This woman saved us more money than we spent on her!!!!!!!! I will never forget her saying on our daughter's wedding day, "Now relax and have fun!" I asked her if there was anything I needed to do or be concerned with and her reply was, "Even if there was, you will never know or have to worry about it. I've got this!" Hands down, she was the greatest and most joyful surprise of the day. She is an angel.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tonya · Married on 11/05/2016

Jodi was so easy to work with! We wanted a modern rustic design for our ceremony and reception. Everything came out perfect! Simple Soiree is highly recommended. Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Christine · Married on 07/08/2016

After meeting with Jodi once, I knew she was the coordinator for my now-husband and I. She put my mind at ease with all that goes into planning. She was always there to answer my questions. Leading up to the wedding, Jodi pulled everything together and allowed us to have a completely enjoyable wedding day! She was professional, kind, and diligent. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2016

We hired Simple Soirée to be our day of wedding coordinator and it was one of the best decisions I made! We wanted to have a rustic, outdoor DIY wedding and I became overwhelmed with all the final details especially in the last couple of months leading up to it thinking about how I was going to pull it all off. That's where Jodi came in. She met me on site about six weeks out from my wedding date and helped to see my vision, made phone calls to all the vendors to finalize arrangements, helped lead and facilitate our rehearsal and ultimately helped to orchestrate the entire wedding! I didn't worry about one detail on my wedding day, I knew everything would come together beautifully with Jodi and her assistant there. I would highly recommend Simple Soiree to any engaged couple , but especially to someone who is trying to pull off a DIY wedding! Thank you to Jodi for her professionalism, attention to detail, thoroughness and vision! Working with you was AWESOME. My day could not have been more perfect and I am so incredibly thankful for everything you did!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/25/2015

Simple Soiree planned our wedding while we were living in an entirely different state (we got married in PA). Jodi provided so much guidance and a vision for the wedding that lined up with mine perfectly. The ceremony and reception were purely magical to walk into. With it being so hard to communicate over the phone and email, I didn't know how well my ideas would be explained, but Jodi and her team made our wedding more beautiful than my husband and I could have imagined. She also was able to get us an amazing photographer that was booked up for the rest of year, and we are so grateful for that. Simple Soiree is incredible!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day and that is all thanks to Jodi & her team! They go above and beyond to make everything the day of the wedding run smoothly. She was technically my "day of planner" but spent lots of time discussing the big day months before hand, visiting the venue with me, and making sure all my vendors were on the same page. After seeing how detail oriented she was at our venue walk through I knew that I could give up control (which is not always easy for me) and trust that she would take care of everything on the day of the wedding. She truly made it a relaxing, happy, STRESS FREE day for me. Couldn't have asked for anything better! I would highly recommend using Jodi and her team!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Krista · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Simple Soiree to any bride. Simple Soiree did an excellent job helping to organize and plan my wedding. Jodi and her staff were exceptional under extreme circumstances (pouring rain all day) to keep everything under control to create a beautiful memorable day. Her team adapted the layout and timeline on the spot to create an event that moved forward as if that was the original plan. Her recommendations for vendors were perfect. We had so many compliments on the food, flowers and layout. Her coordinating services the week before and on that day helped immensely to relieve my stress and allow things to run smoothly. Jodi and her team went above and beyond to make our special day extraordinary!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jodi Bukowski and Simple Soiree did an absolutely fantastic job for our wedding. We required day-of coordination, but a bit more as well in terms of logistical advice and planning, but with a couple challenges: my wife and I got married at a venue that was two hours away from where I lived, and my wife working in California at the time. Jodi was supportive of all of these challenges, and was extremely flexible in helping us plan out the logistics through some evening Skype sessions to accommodate the time difference for my wife. In addition, we had some communication issues with our venue, and Jodi helped us work through them and strategize around them. We made several joint trips to the venue and she joined us for most of them. In moments of stress, the conversations we had with her reduced it and allowed us to come up with good contingency plans. She went above and beyond in those services.

When it came to day-of coordination, Jodi and her team kept everything running smoothly, made sure the ceremony was timed correctly, and coordinated the vendors so we didn't have to think about much. One hiccup occurred before right before cocktail hour: we had tasked a friend to deliver mixers but there was some confusion about it, and the cocktail hour started before they could be delivered. Jodi and her team were on it, and were just about to make a last minute run to a local store to purchase backup mixers when our friend arrived with them. The care and attention to detail, as well as the absolute focus on making sure our wedding went smoothly, was fantastic. We highly recommend Jodi and her team for your wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Taryn · Married on 05/30/2015

Jodi -- thank you so much for making our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives. You took all of our dreams and made it a reality! I was able to take in the whole day without any stress because I had you and your team. You are a great person, not just wedding planner and I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2015

Jodi was so great and personable! Her recommendations of linens and drapery for our venue and was perfect. I would definitely recommend Simple Soiree!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2015

I don't know how I would have pulled off my wedding day without Jodi and her team! My venue required a day-of coordinator and I did not realize until I started working with Jodi how much I needed her! She offered such great advice and was very flexible and accommodating with my schedule and needs. In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding she took care of contacting all of the vendors and coordinating arrivals, etc., it took so much off my plate. My day would not have been nearly as perfect as it was without Jodi making things happen that day!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2015

My fiance and I were lucky enough to hear about Simple Soiree through our videographer and to see some of the work in his video footage. What we saw was beautiful and after viewing the website, we were very eager to get in touch with Jodi.

Throughout the entire process, Jodi was extremely helpful, fun, innovative, budget-conscious, and responsive. All of her ideas were great and in my opinion, it was clear that she really wanted the best for our special day.

There were certain things we wanted to bring to the ceremony and reception that fell under the services that Simple Soiree provides, but Jodi could not have been more accommodating and understanding as to why they were important that we take care of those items.

On the day of the wedding, I was able to watch Jodi and her team as they decorated the chuppah. The attention to every detail was impressive and shows how much they care about their work product. Jodi even stopped by right before the ceremony, to give the chuppah another once-over and make sure it looked great. The ballroom looked incredible - the canopy above the dance floor got so many compliments, the sweetheart table and drapery looked amazing, and the uplighting really made the room look so special and elegant.

Jodi also helped coordinate our floral arrangements: The flowers could not have been more beautiful and we really could not have asked for anything more. We thought the tables looked amazing and were blown away at how a vision could become such a beautiful reality in such a short amount of time.

I would recommend Simple Soiree to anyone – Jodi takes the time to get to know her client and is amazing at what she does. We were so thrilled that they were available to help us create a beautiful night.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Krystle · Married on 06/07/2014

We used them for our wedding they were awesome. Perfect for rehersal and day of she kept everything on time and moving and making sure everyone knew where to be!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

Ryan and I had the pleasure of working with Jodi on our recent wedding. She was a blessing from the day she got involved in the pre-planning process. She took the time to meet with us personally and talk about our expectations and what was important to us on our wedding day. She then executed our requests with the highest level of service and professionalism. Every detail was covered with her at the helm- she put together a timeline for us and made sure that all of our vendors were all on the same page. At the rehearsal she made sure to think of every piece of the ceremony and she communicated clearly to the wedding party everything that needed to be considered for the process to run smoothly. The day of- she helped with set up and breakdown. She was there from the first moment to the final second. Having Jodi as our coordinator was a HUGE help- we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Tabitha · Married on 11/10/2012

I had to change my wedding to pa after sandy took away my year of planning. Within 48 hours I had my dream wedding in pa and ready to go for the same date and time just a week before. All that would have not happen without Jodi . If she can plan a wonderful wedding in two days a week before the event imagine what she could do with a week a month a year the normal planning time. Wonderful wedding planner

Sent on 02/01/2013

Dana · Married on 05/19/2012

Where do I begin? Jodi is amazing. As much as I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like, I had no idea all that was involved to achieve it! Jodi posseses the perfect balance of creativity and know-how to help us throw the wedding we dreamed of. Who knew there were such intricate rules for the phrasing of an invitation or an envelope? Her eye for detail and understanding of what we thought was beautiful helped us have a wedding that was reflective of who we are.

Sent on 06/19/2012

MEGHAN · Married on 04/28/2012

The best decision I made was hiring Jodi from Simple Soiree as my wedding planner. Having a wedding planner that is professional and organized was a dream especially when planning a wedding can be stressful. Jodi kept me on track, contacted my vendor, reviewed all my contracts, gave me advice, and was by my side on my wedding day. I could go to Jodi with any question or concern and she would solve it. She made the wedding process stress-free for me. I truly appreciate all her support even after the wedding. Jodi goes over and beyond for her brides.

I highly recommend every bride hire a wedding planner especially Jodi from Simple Soiree! Thank you Jodi!!!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Jodi was the best decision we ever made when planning our wedding. With all the expenses that came with planning a wedding we were hesitant spending more money. However, Jodi and her assistant made our wedding a day we would never forget. From running special errands for us (that we messed up on), to keeping us within our schedule, and going above and beyond a day of coordinator ... We couldn't praise simple Soiree enough!

I could not give them enough stars !!! I HIGHLY recommend them

Sent on 09/12/2016

Marcy · event on: 06/28/2014

Simple Soiree and Jodi were wonderful to work with for the planning of my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. From the researching of venues, planning and every detail, Jodi was amazing. I could not have pulled this party off without her! Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jodi was outstanding!
    Anything we asked or questioned, she followed through with immediately!
    She is very professional and has wonderfully, creative ideas!,

Sent on 08/05/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2014

We used Simple Soiree to set up some of the decor for our wedding at Lauxmont Farms in Wrightsville, PA. They set up the centerpieces, gift table, place cards, bathrooms, flowers, and various other small decoration items for our wedding and reception. When I walked into the tent before the wedding it looked absolutely gorgeous! Everything was exactly as I had pictured it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jodi was just amazing to work with! During our first meeting she helped us feel comfortable and excited. Her focus wanted to be on us NOT having to focus on the details--she made she that was her responsibility and followed through 100%. We came with some ideas but she was able to work them to make it above and beyond expectations.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

Jodi provided excellent planning assistance for us as we were getting married out of state. She was our liaison and was more than happy to help us make calls and chat with vendors while my fiancé and I were unavailable.

Jodi provided quality service through not only asking us what our highest priorities were for the day, but by also making sure that they happened! We really appreciated her willingness to be available before and during the wedding by helping us organize and carry out our wedding day in a way that was as stress free as possible.

Jodi instructed our family and wedding party to direct their questions on our wedding day to her, which was a wonderful way for us to get to sit back from all of the planning we had done and enjoy the first day of our marriage!

It was a blessing to not have to worry about any situations that could arise. We were so thankful she helped to resolve any issues and be there to field questions! Having Jodi a part of our big day was definitely a huge help!!

Sent on 01/18/2013

jen · Married on 09/03/2011

4.2

Jodi was very helpful when our plans for a DJ fell through at the last minute. She brainstormed with us to come up with an alternative for music at our informal outdoor wedding. She even filled in as DJ for the evening!

Sent on 06/16/2012