Simple Moments Photography Reviews

20 | Grapevine, TX

20 Reviews for Simple Moments Photography

• cdg0432

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Stacey is wonderful to work with. Even though I guess I only technically met with her a few times through out the course of my engagement leading up to the wedding, by the time the wedding arrived I felt like I had known her for years. She just makes you feel really comfortable and you kind of forget that she is a hired photographer, it just feels like another friend in the room with you taking pictures. There were no awkward moments or cheesy cliche photos. She is a very down to earth, easy to talk to and very professional. She was always fast with her responses any time I had a question. I couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture my day! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Made my then fiance feel so at ease that he actually enjoyed getting pictures done!! Loved how beautiful they turned out too

Sent on 05/02/2014

Stacey was great to work with. She expertly guided us and our guests through the process of "posed" pictures before the wedding (including 4 young grandchildren). This gave me a lot of confidence that I didn't need to worry about remembering who I wanted pictures of because she was taking care of it. She was very creative and thorough during the ceremony and reception, capturing candid shots as well as more "posed" pictures. The quality of her work is great and her prices are reasonable. She was flexible with us and stayed longer at the reception than we originally agreed upon. She was very responsive when I sent email communications.

Sent on 11/08/2012

L · Married on 06/02/2012

Stacey is an INCRDIBLE Photographer!! When people talk about our wedding, they don't talk about how amazing the lighting or cake was, they talk about how great our photographer was. Everyone was truly impressed with how organized and professional, yet fun she was. Stacey is very flexible and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are in happy...in our case she went many many extra miles and drove to Austin to do our engagement pictures. Stacey is truly incredible and we plan to use her in the years to come!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2012

We are a few days away from our first wedding anniversary and I still constantly look at our wedding photos and reminisce about how much fun we had and how special that day was for us! Stacey did an unbelievable job at capturing the emotions and atmosphere of our wedding. Looking through the picture truly allows you to relive the night and makes memories come alive! Stacey was very fun to work with during our engagement shoot and during the wedding! She is very lighthearted and really puts you at ease – I am not fond of having my pictures taken or posing and she really made me comfortable and guided me through the poses! We have now added a baby girl to our family (honeymoon baby) and Stacey did her newborn photos and they turned out fabulous! I really couldn’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Pamela · Married on 12/17/2011

Stacey Pickney is incredibly gifted with vision to capture all of those very special moments of our wedding season. The bridal portraits far exceeded expectations and the wedding slide show continues to "blow away all viewers". Stacey was so unintrucive on the wedding day that we did not even see her capturing all the special "simple" moments that a bride always wants to remember. What do you have left after your wedding day....a beautiful dress, a happy, lifelong marriage and pictures that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

Stacy was wonderful. She was so easy to work with and she made it easy to relax. The pictures turned out wonderful. I could jot gave asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2011

Stacey is an AMAZING photographer. She captured all of our memories. She is so easy to work with and you don't even know she is taking pictures! Great Photographer.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Elaine · Married on 05/14/2011

I made the decision up front that the photography was going to be the one place that we weren't going to scrimp. For me, it was was important that we have a really great photgrapher to capture our moment. Stacy and her assistant provided everything I was looking for; she has multiple plans and was easy to work pre-payment out with so that we weren't hit with one big bill at the end. She was very responsive to all of our questions and VERY accomodating to our schedules. She listened to what I said was the most important focus for us, the people. They did a great job day of capturing the true spirit and character of the folks who joined us. I have had nothing but rave reviews and a few envious conversations with friends who wished they had a company like Simple Moments for their weddings. All in all, over the top service, response, and professionalism with this company. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/05/2012
  • U

Ursula · Married on 09/11/2010

An absolute pleasure to work with on every level!! Stacey is incredibly talented and we felt so great being able to trust her and not stress out about how our pictures would turn out. The pictures she took of us from engagement, to the wedding will be something we will treasure forever. Stacey is an excellent!!

Kylie · Married on 04/23/2010

Stacey was amazing to work with. She was always very prompt and flexible. Her work is awesome! This was one of the things we were most thankful that we budgeted for!

Daina · Married on 11/21/2009

Stacey is just wonderful! The moment that I met her at a bridal show I new I wanted her as my photographer! She always got back to me quickly and had a answer for all my questions. She gives many options and is willing to work with you in any way. Chris and I weren't used to standing infront of a camera taking pictures, Stacey made it fun and enjoyable. I plan on using Simple Moments in the future for other pictures and events! Thank you Stacey for making our wedding wonderful!!!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2009

I loved workiing with Stacey! She has left us with beautiful memories from our wedding day! We could not have been happier with how all of our pictures turned out!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Caitlin · Married on 07/18/2009

Stacey and her team were WONDERFUL. She is extremely talented, generous, and fun to be around. My husband and I are in love with our wedding pictures. The images she captured truly bring us back to that day. We couldn't have asked for better!

Heather · Married on 04/25/2009

Stacey and Simple Moments Photography made my wedding memories PERFECT. As a matter of fact I recommended her to one of my friends this morning! One of my other girlfriends saw the pics and is now going to use Stacey to photograph her twins.

My husband and I called Stacey the wedding ninja, because she caught every moment you would ever want to remember, and you never knew she was there. Also, she caught all live moments, there was no stopping and posing, my husband and I cried again when we saw the pics she sent us. I promise, if you get the pleasure of working with Stacey you will make a friend for life.

Heather

(ps) Because of Stacey our wedding is also going to be featured in The Texas Wedding Guide in the December issue, so that was just a fun bonus to working with Stacey : )

Sent on 10/07/2009

Chandra · Married on 04/18/2009

Simple Moments did a wonderful job at our wedding. The service was great and the photos turned out wonderful.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2008

Stacey was our photographer and she is an excellenct choice. We chose a package that included engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. She is professional, has good communication and is pleasant to be around. With our package, we had her assistant at our ceremony and reception-and they were all over the place taking pictures. Although we haven't gotten the wedding pictures back yet-the engagement and bridal pictures turned out amazing. I love her work and she has a unique way of picturing a moment so beautifully. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2007

Takes amazing pictures. If you don't like posed pictures she is the girl for you. Very journalistic style. She has been around a lot of weddings and she wasn't afraid to jump in and help. She was amazing. Worth every penny.

Sent on 03/04/2008
  • magdalena

Magdalena · Married on 03/07/2009

Stacey rocked! She was responsive, on time, polite, and fun to work with. Oh yeah, and her work is awsome. She also ended up playing coordinator for us at the reception since my venue fell short on that. She was pricier than some that I looked at, but sooooo well worth the money. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/24/2009

Simple Moments Photography's reply:

Magdalena and Joaquin... as I completely expected, you guys were such fun to work with on the wedding day. Your ceremony and reception were so personal and beautiful, and your families made us feel like one of the gang... loved them! Thanks for letting us be a part of your amazing day. Can't wait to show you all the pictures!

-Stacey

krystyl · Married on 06/09/2012

3.5

Stacy is a wonderful photographer who is able to think on her feet and find moments during your wedding that are spur of the moment! She was helpful in trying to work with us on our budget and getting the most bang for our buck. I started laughing out loud at some of the shots we got, and loved looking at each one!

Sent on 08/19/2012