Simple Marriage Reviews

22 | Tonawanda, NY

22 Reviews for Simple Marriage

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about Danny! He performed the ceremony at a wedding I had attended before I began planning my own and I thought to myself that day how wonderful he was. Once it came time for me to hire an officiant he was the first person I contacted. He responded quickly, and set up a time to meet and get to know each other very shortly after that. He is a very down to earth, but confident man, and makes you feel comfortable from the start. He knows what he's doing and it comes so naturally to him. I was so nervous because I didn't know how to include my new pre teen step son in our ceremony. I told Danny my views, but had no idea how to execute them and he did it for me, and let me say IT WAS SPOT ON! It was everything I was trying to say but couldn't put into words. We just recently watched the video of our ceremony and I was able to again take it all in without feeling the stress of the day and again was so happy with our decision. My husband and I both couldn't be happier with our decision.

RANDAL · Married on 08/26/2017

This man makes we want to hire him to renew my vows with my wife. The most amazing part was his ability to adapt to the style of the wedding party. By the end of the event I felt like he didn't just perform a phenomenal service but became party of the wedding party itself. Only downfall is we didn't have him at the reception!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

Danny was an exceptional officiant for my August 2017 ceremony. He was super quick to respond at my original request and offered to meet my husband and I within the coming months of our ceremony at a Panera bread to go over exactly what we wanted and things to expect. We requested that he come to the rehearsal and I am so glad he did so we could go over specific key points, highly recommend you do so! Danny made our ceremony reading exactly what we wanted and even added a verse I requested that honored our parents lasting marriages. Highly recommended!

Siennah · Married on 06/23/2017

Reverend Danny was phenomenal! He personalized our ceremony to fit our lifestyle, qualities and values. Danny met with us on multiple occasions to go over how everything was going with the planning process. He ran through the ceremony multiple times so we knew what we were expecting. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is having a a wedding in the future. Thank you so much, Reverend Danny! You are amazing!

Sonia · Married on 03/17/2017

We wanted a short sweet ceremony, my family is religious, my husband's is not, & we definitely needed the right balance to make everyone happy. Danny delivered exactly that. He didn't fill with a bunch of nonsense, or bore our guests to death yammering on, it worked out perfectly. He went over everything with all of us at the rehearsal, so everyone was comfortable and knew what they were doing ahead of time- bride and groom included, it was the best we could hope for. Definitely recommend him to anyone searching for an officiant.

Cynthia · Married on 12/17/2016

Rev. Dan was great! He put together a beautiful ceremony. I got so many compliments afterwards on what a great officiant he is. I would highly recommend him, he was super easy to work with and very flexible.

Elle · Married on 11/19/2016

We couldn't have made a better choice than to have Rev. Danny perform our ceremony. It was difficult planning a wedding from out of town, but he was so helpful, accommodating & flexible in meeting with us prior to our actual wedding day, as well as communicating with us in a very timely manner. His professionalism, along with friendly personality just confirmed that we right decision! In addition to that, he wrote the cutest little story to tell our guests at the ceremony, about how my husband & I met. We all loved it. It was personalized & made our wedding so much more special. It was perfect!! Thank you Rev. Danny for being such an important part of our beautiful day :)

Christine · Married on 10/29/2016

There are a LOT of Officiants who perform wedding ceremonies in the Buffalo/WNY area and we found the task of looking for the right one a bit stressful and daunting. We looked through quite a few websites and read all of the online reviews and we picked Reverend Danny to officiate our wedding. I can’t say enough about him of give him enough praise for the amazing job he did. Our wedding was on Oct 29th 2016 and Reverend Danny was everything we wanted in an Officiant: Polite, Courteous, Professional, Very Friendly, Genuine, Flexible, Creative, Available on Short Notice, Affordable, Prompt…you get the point. He helped us write a ceremony that was beautiful, individual to us and memorable. We truly couldn’t be happier with your choice!

My only hope is that after reading these reviews, you choose him as well!

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely loved Rev Dan!! He made our super simple wedding ceremony very special. He kept in contact with me making sure all details were in place. He was very professional and friendly! Our guests enjoyed the service very much. He works with you to make sure your ceremony fits your personalities!!! I would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Staci · Married on 10/08/2016

Rev. Danny was amazing. He didn't have much notice but he was still able to fit us in. He really went above and beyond to make our ceremony unique for us. He is a great guy with a great personality. Thank you Danny!!!!!

Katherine · Married on 10/08/2016

Rev Danny did a great job officiating my wedding. My husband and I chose to forego a traditional rehearsal dinner since our wedding was so small, and Danny offered to meet us for a few minutes the day before at no charge to run through the flow of things really quick. He was dedicated to making sure that the ceremony that we received was both special to us, and exactly what we wanted. In the end everything was perfect, the ceremony was beautiful, and Danny followed through with filing all of the paperwork immediately, as promised. I would 100% recommend Rev Danny.

Tracy · Married on 10/07/2016

Dan was very responsive and accommodating. He was very easy to work with. His wife even came and took a video and photos for us. We couldn't be happier.

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

Rev. Danny came to our rescue with short notice! He worked with us on creating the most beautiful ceremony and the words he spoke made all of our guests tear up! We wanted to do a braiding ceremony, he never did one before but that didn't matter. He did his research and with our ideas he fit it in perfectly! If you are looking for an officiant that is personable, committed, detail oriented, and compassionate Rev. Danny is the perfect choice!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2016

Rev. Danny was perfect. I have absolutely no complaints about the service he provided. The ceremony was beautiful.

Colleen · Married on 08/27/2016

The wedding officiant is often overlooked as a top priority when planning your big day, my advice would be to choose carefully as you would your wedding gown or other important components to your special day. They set the tone for your day and your marriage. Rev Dan Becker helped me and guided me with our ceremony in all my craziness and I could not have had a more beautiful and memorable ceremony without him. I contacted him many many times and he went over and above in assisting me to have the perfect start to our life. Rev. Dan was a true blessing?

Jana · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough about Rev. Danny! He created a beautiful and very personalized service for us. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. He was professional, very responsive, and made us feel so comfortable. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Rev. Danny married us on short notice. Did a fantastic job when it came to putting together a meaningful ceremony that touched the hearts of all those who attended. Quite easy to work with and was very flexible when it came to the intricacies.

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2016

Dan did my wedding a couple weeks ago, and he was great! He was so friendly, very easy to work with, affordable, and easy to get ahold of! Any questions we had, he answered and put us at ease. I highly recommend him! Great services

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev. Danny was my wedding officiant and he was just amazing! I believe everything happens for a reason and my original officiant, a friend of a friend, canceled on me less than 2 months prior to my wedding bringing me to call Rev. Danny. He was great to work with. I live out of state and he easily worked around my schedule. My ceremony was beautiful, unique to my husband and I. I highly recommend him! He will make your ceremony one you will never forget! Thanks Rev. Danny!

Cathy · Married on 05/30/2016

Minister Dan made what should be an amazing day, Super amazing. We were afraid to write our vows and he had the perfect words for us. Our whole family was involved, including our furry family members.

Renee · Married on 04/16/2016

Dan was amazing. We planned our wedding with very short notice, he worked with us and was always available for any questions we had. Reasonable price, and very personalized ceremony. Everyone could tell he put alot of time into our shotgun wedding. Absolutely fantastic man,!

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 08/05/2017

Reverend Danny wrote such a beautiful ceremony script that really captured us as a couple. He is not only professional but also very personable; we felt very comfortable with him and couldn't have asked for a more flawless ceremony.