Simple Keys Weddings Reviews

Simple Keys Weddings 5
Simple Keys Weddings 6
Simple Keys Weddings 7

A · Married on 11/23/2012

Working with Bill was great! We had a small, simple destination wedding on Islamorada, and I couldn't be happier that we picked Bill to officiate. He responded to my emails quickly and was happy to answer all the questions I had, even helping us figure out a location for the ceremony. He provided us with many options for our vows and sent us a final copy to approve. When our flight to Florida was delayed, we couldn't get our marriage license before the ceremony as we had planned to. Bill graciously offered to meet us at the county clerk's office the following Monday, three days after our ceremony, so that he could still file our marriage license for us. Bill was wonderful with our families and helped make our wedding great!

Sent on 12/02/2012

dina · Married on 10/05/2012

Bill and his wife helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life! I live just outside of Philadelphia and it was so easy to discuss things with them as much as I needed via e mail and phone. I had to change my location at the last minute which was very stressful for me but Bill made me feel so much calmer and assured me that the new spot was beautiful!
    I would highly recommend them if you want your day to go smoothly and your ceremony to be beautiful!!
    Thank you so much Simple Keys Weddings!!
    Dina

Sent on 10/27/2012

Brian and Debbie · Married on 09/22/2012

Bill is amazing!!!!! He was so professional, yet very personable, friendly, understanding and more! We just can't say enough about Bill!!!! Bill did everything possible to be sure our special day ran smoothly and exactly what we wanted. Thank you Bill! I wouldn't recommend anyone else if your looking for perfection....Bill has it all!!!!!!!! Sincerely, Brian and Debbie Krug

Sent on 10/14/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2012

We spent quite a bit of time researching wedding officiants, wanting to find the right one to help make our wedding perfect... When we came across Simple Keys Weddings and Bill's profile/website, we knew we'd found the right fit. Bill is very professional and personable, and was instrumental in making our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. We would definitely recommend Bill and Simple Keys Weddings to anyone looking to get married in the Keys!
    Kristin and Eric Killins

Sent on 05/19/2012

Brian · Married on 04/29/2012

Very professional and was exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much Bill and Bobby!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Christine · Married on 04/18/2012

What a wonderful wedding experience Bill and Bobby created for us.
    We just can't stop talking about it! We tell all our friends that "Captain Jack Sparrow' married us in the Florida Keys. Our friends don’t believe us until we show them the photos. It was so much fun and so memorable!!!

Bill, ‘Captain Jack’ was superb to say the least! Bill’s impersonation of Captain Jack Sparrow would even make Johnny Depp take a double look!

From initial contact, Bill was very helpful. He gave us great suggestions and was very through with even the smallest details. His exceptional promptness with all the communications put us at ease, especially being we were doing this all long distance and with someone whom we never met.

Bill has a vast repertoire of ceremonies to choose from and doesn’t force you to conform to the standard ‘ritual’ ceremony. Bill is very flexible too.
    He allows you to create or even write your own ceremony! We decided to use the pirate’s wedding ceremony that Bill wrote but we added a few parts which we liked from other ceremonies. Bill put it all together and he presented it wonderfully.

Bill’s humor before the ceremony brought our nervousness down to 'sea level' and his seriousness during the ceremony was so reassuring and very professional. What a magnificent job!

The photographer, Bobby, with her suggestions for the shots and capturing our special moments just made the photos that much more memorable!
    What a wonderful job they both did!!!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Jamie · Married on 03/31/2012

Bill was the most amazing officiant ever!! He not only was extremely professional and helpful prior to the wedding but he helped us personalize our wedding and spoke so articulate and genuine that it made our vows so much more meaningful. I have only known Bill a short while but already feel like he is family. I HIGHLY recommend him to give anyone's wedding that extra something that most others do not bring. Thanks again Bill!!!!! xoxo Jamie and Dustin

Sent on 04/04/2012

Christine · Married on 03/29/2012

My fiance' (now husband!) and I decided VERY last minute to get married on the beach before our vacation was over. We contacted Bill and got a response immediately, he answered all my questions (and I had a lot) walked me through ever step I needed to take from getting my license to picking a ceremony and came out to marry us all on the same day! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to marry us, he even waited very patiently for everyone to be ready which took some extra time. Oops! It truly was a dream ceremony and I wouldn't change anything.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Laurenda · Married on 02/11/2012

Bill Camp served as the officiant for my wedding in Key West, FL. It can be a little scary to book vendors when you don't have the opportunity to meet them beforehand, but we had a wonderful experience with Bill from Simple Keys Weddings. Our ceremony options were endless and we could customize to fit our personal values & beliefs. He was very responsive, showed up on time, and professional throughout our entire event. We definitely made the right choice and I would recommend him to anyone booking a wedding in the Keys!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Stephanie · Married on 01/31/2012

Bill was wonderful to work with and made our wedding day even more special. We highly recommend Bill to anyone looking to marry in the Keys.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • W

Emily · Married on 01/20/2012

My husband and I eloped to the Florida Keys to get Married. I found Bill online and took a chance not really knowing much about his services. We were so grateful we went with Bill and Simple Keys Weddings! He was super accomodating and helpful and so supportive as we got closer to the date and I got a little bit of the cold feet :) There were several ceremonies to choose from so anyone would be able to find something they loved. His beautiful wife did our photography and was very creative and patient with us. Bill kept us very imformed of the process and steps needed to be taken along the way. One day we would like to go back and renew our vows with family and friends present and I know who we will call when that time comes!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Jodell · Married on 01/14/2012

When Jim and I decided to have our wedding in the Florida Keys (we live in Minnesota), we had no idea how to proceed. We googled officiants and several places came up. We sent out emails to several of them and sorted through their responses. As we narrowed it down, it became obvious that Bill was the right choice. He was very responsive in all the emails from the beginning to even after the wedding. We had informed Bill that all we wanted was a simple wedding, sundresses, barefoot and any guests that will show up would just gather around us. Bill gave us several locations to pick from and also several ceremony options. We also decided that we wanted our wedding photographed, but did not want to pay a high price for it. His wife, Bobbie, was able to do this for us. Both Bobbie and Bill were excellent people to work with during our wedding. We thank them for making this such a relaxing and memorable experience. I would without a doubt recommend Simple Keys wedding to anyone getting married in the Keys!

Thanks Bill and Bobbie!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Dona · Married on 01/13/2012

We had a VERY small wedding; just my Husband and I and we could not have been more please with Bill and with Bobbi, who took photographs. With Bill's guidance and suggestions, we created our own ceremony, vows, and prayer and we were both so happy to have Bill and Bobbi there with us. They were very flexible with times and locataions and extremely easy to work with. There is not one thing we would change; we highly recommend Simple Keys Weddings if you want a "dream come true" day.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2011

Bill did a wonderful job on our wedding. He was flexible, provided many sample texts, and helped us organize our somewhat complicated ceremony at the rehearsal.

The only hiccup we had is that the first time we were scheduled to meet with him, he was unable to make it after we were already in the Keys. However, he met us for coffee early the next morning at our convenience.

We would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2011

Bill was an amazing person. He was professional, sweet and truly a wonderful person.

Sent on 11/13/2011
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 11/11/2011

Bill was our officiant on November 11, 2011. He performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony and we greatly appreciate his professionalism,too. He stayed responsive throughout our wedding planning and post wedding as well.
    We would HIGHLY recommend using him to any future engaged couples!
    Thanks so much Bill!!!

11-11-2011
    Craig and Michelle Lucas

Sent on 12/06/2011

Brendan · Married on 11/05/2011

Bill Camp was our Officiant and we cannot say enough good things about how pleased we were with his help on our special day. The day prior to the rehearsal ceremony we found out we needed to move the rehearsal up 9 hours earlier and Bill was very attentive and quick to reply and make that happen. Everything from the rehearsal to the day of the wedding was just perfect and couldn't have been so without his help.

I would highly recommend him for any services needed in the future!!

Brendan Moran

Sent on 11/15/2011

Beth · Married on 09/18/2011

We were completely satisifed with our services on our special day. Their willingness to work with us made our day stress free.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2011

I can't say enough good things about our experience. Bill was fantastic, fun, and super easy going. Expertly handled all of my panicked questions leading up to the wedding, and was always available and responsive. Our photos are great, and the wedding was absolutely perfect. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality, enjoyable experience in the Keys! We even got some awesome local restaurant recommendations that we certainly enjoyed checking out! He even made a special trip back to Islamorada to make sure we had our pictures before we returned to Minnesota.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Sandra · Married on 08/26/2011

Bill was very helpful in planning our ceremony, even though it was a little last minute. He was very open to however we wanted things done and even helped rearrange the site when we decided it was too hot where it was set up.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Deborah · Married on 04/07/2011

If I could give Bill a 10+ rating I would! We traveled from Michigan to Florida to be married and Bill helped us every step of the way. Although we never met face to face until our wedding day he made us feel as if we'd known each other for years. We were in constant contact through email and phone. His guidence was wonderful. He helped us plan our vows and made "Our Day" one that will always be rememberd by all! He and his family have my highest regards!!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Janet · Married on 03/26/2011

Although our wedding venue was beach side, we wanted a respectful, heartfelt, tender wedding ceremony to start our new life together. Bill provided fabulous examples of verbage to assist us while we created the perfect, short and thoughtful ceremony. His demeanor before the event kept us calm and happy and his delivery was wonderful! Many thanks to Bill for creating the ideal Keys wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/12/2011

LeeAnn · Married on 03/18/2011

Bill was wonderful as our wedding officiant! He had many different ceremonies to choose from and was very accomodating to my requests. He was also very quick to get back to me with answers to my questions. Overall, he did a wonderful job and made our ceremony very special!!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Christine · Married on 02/19/2011

Bill was perfect from our first conversation through our wedding ceremony. He provided us with plenty of choices and flexibility to truly create a one of a kind wedding.

He was professional yet easy going, and was exactly the officiant we were looking for.

I would recommend Bill for any bride and groom who are looking for a perfect wedding ceremony! Bill will make it happen!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Lindsey · Married on 10/23/2010

Bill is fantastic, you will love his services! He made our wedding day a lot of fun & very special. Bill was more than willing to go out of his way to make our wedding day special and it was more than we could have hoped for. If anyone is looking for a wedding officiant, Bill is the way to go!

By the way, he takes fantastic pictures!

Sent on 10/25/2010