Simple Keys Weddings Reviews

Simple Keys Weddings 5
Simple Keys Weddings 6
Simple Keys Weddings 7

Mike and Char · Married on 12/17/2015

We were looking for a quick and simple ceremony for our elopement wedding. Bill was everything we were looking for. We decided to do the ceremony within 10 days of our engagement and Bill was flexible, very helpful with referrals and his insight for a Florida Keys wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Chi Hae · Married on 12/12/2015

Bill was great! He was perfect to officiate our wedding and was open to what we preferred to have said. He really helped to keep my nerves down during the ceremony and everything went smoothly. The ceremony is an extremely emotional moment and Bill was amazing in making sure everything went well. Thanks Bill!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kendra · Married on 11/11/2015

We loved having Bill officiate our wedding!! He is extremely nice and very responsive. He contacted us as soon as we booked him. He gave us many, many different options of types of ceremonies that we could mix and match. Once we hand picked different parts, he put them all together for us in a final draft. The wedding ceremony was beautiful!! It went very smooth and exactly as we wanted it. Bill worked very well with other vendors, especially the music. He has a nice clean copy of the entire wedding typed out on fancy paper for us to take home and wrote out a nice certificate to immediately have, which is nice since it takes so long to get the legal license from the state. Then Bill went the extra mile even long after the wedding. I contacted him to see if he had any idea where our license was since it had been a while, and he took the time to call all the proper channels to track down exactly where our license was and when we could expect it. He definitely didn't need to do that for us, but he did. My husband and I really recommend Bill. His services come at an affordable price and he is top notch!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2015

I highly recommend Bill as a wedding officiant. Professional, personable, prompt, and very flexible and accomodating. Ours was a very low key, intimate, sunset wedding out on a point that jutted out into the water at a house we rented (the Pennisula House), Bill arrived at the house right on time as planned. He performed the most lovely ceremony, even with our daschund trying to get all the attention, He has a great sense of humor and was so likeable that we didn't want him to leave after the ceremony and he happily accepted our invite to join us for some wedding cake. The evening was topped off with Bill's toast and blessing. Working with Bill was so easy from day one to the big day. No hassles, no worries. Perfect!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Bill was awesome! Very very quickly responsive to emails and open to whatever we wanted for our ceremony.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • FutureRice0821

Mica · Married on 08/21/2015

We used Bill for our wedding in Marathon and were pleased with our decision. Bill was prompt to return all emails and phone calls, provided a wealth of information regarding the process and readings, and was on time and ready to go on the big day. He started by having us take a deep breathe, and I truly feel this helped get me through the next several minutes. He reminded us that we needed to focus on us and no one else and that also helped reduce the amount of stress that I was feeling about being on the spot. I appreciate you officiating our day and for your suggestions!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Richard · Married on 07/29/2015

On very short notice, we decided to renew our wedding vows while in the Keys. Bill was accommodating and made getting everything setup very easy. He worked with our short schedule and did a great job officiating our very simple ceremony. He recommended a beach setting for us that worked perfectly and even gave us some good restaurant recommendations for our celebration dinner. Since I was traveling much of the time prior to the ceremony, most everything was handled via email. All in all, a great experience. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jon · Married on 07/18/2015

I wanted to have a simple wedding in the Keys where the best memories of my childhood often happened. I started researching the companies that provided wedding services in the Keys. When I found Bill's site, I went straight to the reviews which I am a big believer in when shopping the net. I saw so many 5 star reviews it seemed almost impossible to be true. Someone must be artificially making these

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jeff · Married on 06/22/2015

Bill was great!
    Layla & I got married in Islamorada and planned the entire event from Michigan, without having visited there.
    Bill was a huge help with our many questions and he always emailed or called back very promptly!
    He was professional, friendly and classy, exactly what we wanted!
    He was even willing to meet us the next day at the courthouse to take care of our marriage license if we needed him to!
    I highly recommend Bill!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Bill was absolutely great to work with. From the first email correspondents to the actual wedding day. He was very prompt, professional and patient with everything he did. We could not have asked for anything better even though we only met him 30 minutes before the wedding. If you are planning a wedding in the Keys we would highly recommend Bill, he even said in all the years he has been doing this, this was the first time that he skipped out of a wedding with the rest of the bridal party.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kate · Married on 05/30/2015

Bill did such an amazing job with our wedding! He kept an open line of communication while planning our destination wedding and providing us with areas of support in answering our questions. He also provided us with additional help on creating our ceremony. Our wedding would not have been the same without Bill! He was very much appreciated.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Gerrett · Married on 05/03/2015

My new wife and I could not have had a better experience with Bill for our elopement ceremony in Key Largo. Planning remotely could have been difficult, but everything turned out to be very easy, as Bill provided us with great communication throughout and a lot of options to have our wedding our way. We also used his recommended photographer and Bobbie did an excellent job.
    Definitely recommend for anyone looking to get married in the keys.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Nathalie · Married on 04/30/2015

We would like to thank you for the wonderful job you have made for our wedding. All guests and us have been touched by emotion and it was so nice that you were a part of that special event of our lifes in the beautiful keys of Islamorada.
    We would definitly recommend you with no hesitation.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Tania · Married on 04/12/2015

Bill did an amazing job with our ceremony. He provided us with all of his ceremony material and we were able to create our own ceremony using his material. He was even available to assist me with wording for our sand ceremony. Without ever meeting him face to face, I felt like he knew my husband and I. He did a phenominal job during out ceremony! If you are doing a destination wedding or just a nontraditional church wedding, then Bill is your guy!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Amazing! Simple Keys Weddings was very flexible with our short notice beach wedding. They were flexible and allowed us to write our own ceremony and offered great options for locations since we were new to the area. They also provided a great recommendation for photographer and the pictures were absolutely gorgeous! Definitely 5 Star service. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Laura · Married on 03/07/2015

All our contact with bill was via email because it was a destination for us. He was quick, super nice, and had an incredible selection of vows that you can mix/match/ add lib/etc.

I don't think I actually met bill until I was standing up with my husband- but it didn't matter! He's a great guy!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Claire · Married on 02/07/2015

Bill, from Simple Keys Weddings, was beyond amazing and made my husband and I feel so special. He started the ceremony with a deep breath, which was MUCH needed after walking down the aisle and all the stress leading up to that moment. You don't realize how much you need a moment or two to get your mind situated and present in the moment until you let out that breath!

The ceremony itself was customized ahead of time, so it really felt perfect and tailored just for us.

Bill also gives you a beautiful print out of your personal ceremony- a true keepsake!

I would recommend Bill to any couple looking for an officiant down in the Keys area.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Ed and Debbie · Married on 12/30/2014

What a gift for Bill to say yes to officiating our wedding while we were on a private boat sunset cruise. He made the whole event come together including our own choice of vows so smoothly even with hardly any notice.

While we waited for just the right sunset moment we had the best visit with him and now consider him a new found friend from the Keys. He was professional but personable and put us immediately at ease. We certainly understand why he is so popular! Don't think twice about choosing him for your Island Wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2015

krista · Married on 10/06/2014

Bill was wonderful. He was very flexible and had great communication. He will assist you in just about any way you need. It was a wonderful ceremony and we were thrilled with the entire process.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Megan · Married on 06/01/2014

We just had Bill officiate our wedding at the Hilton-Key Largo, and Bill is AWESOME!! From the start, he was prompt and professional and made the entire process so easy. He was easy to communicate with and always got right back to me if I had questions. He even provided us with suggestions for our vows which I found to be entirely helpful, and provided us with a copy of them after the ceremony. Thank you for everything Bill, you made our ceremony amazing!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Our officiant was Bill Camp. He did an excellent job with our wedding. He was always available to answer any questions we had before the ceremony. He was very professional and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Julie · Married on 05/15/2014

Bill did a fantastic job and was very helpful. He helped make mine and my husband's vow renewal even more special and we plan on doing it again in another 15 years.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • Dainya

Dainya · Married on 03/28/2014

Bill was absolutely wonderful!! We were so happy with our ceremony and he was so easy to work with! Thank you Bill!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2014

Bill did a wonderful job as officiant at our wedding. He provided us many different options so we could have the perfect ceremony. He was flexible with last minute additions. I would highly recommend Bill for your special day!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Bill is absolutely amazing! He made both myself and the groom feel completely comfortable and felt like family! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted! He even helped my now husband with his boutineer! You will love him and would be missing out if he was not a part of your big day! Thank you again Bill for making our day perfect!

Mandy and Lee