Simple Elegance in Cake Design Reviews

30 | Las Vegas, NV

30 Reviews for Simple Elegance in Cake Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Caitlin · Married on 04/12/2008

Dane's cakes are so good you'll never want to eat another cake again! Everyone raved at the reception how beautiful and delicious the cake was! Dane is a true delight and so talented, and the Nutty Irishmen cake can not be beat!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Angela · Married on 10/12/2008

Great design and wonderful selection

Sent on 03/18/2009

Christine · Married on 11/07/2009

My husband loves red velvet cake and that's what he wanted for our wedding. We met with Dane for a private cake tasting where he introduced the various combinations of cakes he has for weddings. By the end of the tasting my husband had completely changed his mind and we selected the most amazing and delicious wedding cake ever!! Dane is absolutely AMAZING and worked with us down to the littlest detail for our wedding cake. We wanted a very simple and elegant design and he made the perfect cake for us! Everyone at our wedding raved about it! It was beautiful AND delicious!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2009
  • CandieEggen

Candice · Married on 09/11/2009

Dane makes amazing cakes that are delicious. I couldnt have asked for better service in the whole planning of my wedding cake. The only downfall is that he lost the order sheet and I ended up getting the wrong flavour for the grooms cake. It still tasted amazing but just not what we ordered. I would suggest him to all future brides looking for a stunning great tasting wedding cake.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Simple Elegance in Cake Design's reply:

I lost no paperwork No flavor was chosen for the grooms cake at the time of the tasting. I went thru the coordinator to find out what flavor you wanted she told me to do the flavor I did.

Andrea · Married on 04/18/2009

2.5
      2.0

Well, what can I say...the cake was delicious. However, the wrong cake was made and delivered to the wedding reception. It was close to what I had ordered, but not the right one. I was told by Simple Elegance that I would need a certain amount of roses to place between eachj tier of the cake....when it arrived there were no spaces between the teirs to place the roses! So...needless to say...I had 75 extra long stem roses ordered that were of NO USE!!!! Also, the cake was extremely crooked...to the point that the guests had made comments....not good!!!! My entire wedding day went without incident and was extremely perfect, with the exception of the cake!

Sent on 04/21/2009