22 Reviews for Simple Elegance Flowers and Balloons

18 Simple Elegance Flowers and Balloons Reviews

Beautiful flowers and very affordable. The flowers were gorgeous and smelled great. They were so fresh that my guests had to touch them to believe they were real!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 9 Reviews
4.7

Kathy did a fabulous job with the bouquets and boutineers for our wedding. The colors, quality, and arrangements were beautiful. In fact, it's been a week and my bouquet is still alive and well in a vase in our house. Everything was on time and even better than I had envisioned.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I want to thank Kathy Champ with Simple Elegance Flowers and Balloons for her terrific service and beautiful flowers for my daughter’s wedding. Our wedding planner, Tiffanie at Bird of Paradise Events, recommended Simple Elegance and we’re so glad that she did. Kathy created absolutely stunning bouquets which were unique and incorporated a variety of flowers and succulents. My daughter had an assortment of containers (birdcages, small, medium, large, round, oval etc.) for the tables at the venue and Kathy did an amazing job interpreting her vision. We received so many compliments on the flowers. Kathy delivered our flowers to the venue, church, groom’s hotel and bride’s hotel right on time and added balloons at the church parking lot. I highly recommend Kathy to anyone looking for a florist for any event!

Profile Picture Marlene, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy did an amazing job with my flowers. Our initial consultation was very thorough and I felt like she understood my vision. The morning of the wedding when she arrived I was absolutely floored by the bouquets, they were stunning!! She completely captured the look and feel I had envisioned. The table decorations she designed were just as beautiful. Words cannot express how happy I was to see the arrangements and overall look of the reception room. I wish I could share a few photos so everyone can see how wonderful the flowers were. I have received so many compliments on them. Thank you again, Kathy!!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding and reception. I couldn't be more pleased. She was very attentive and her customer service is wonderful!

Profile Picture User4582595, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy did a wonderful job with our bouquets, boutonierres, and table arrangements! If we could give her 10 stars, we would. She was professional, extremely responsive, delivered to 3 locations for us, and we were very pleased with the quality and value we received. Kathy is tops! We would definitely use her services again and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Michele , 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I saw my wrist corsage first which was absolutely beautiful and had a unique touch. The church flowers were gorgeous. I loved the way the table was set for the unity sand ceremony. The arrangement made for around the unity vase was stunning. My daughter made her own bouquets and the flowers Kathy made coordinated beautifully. Kathy will be highly recommended by me. Thank you for all of your help and for adding even more beauty to a picture perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kathy was so great to work with! A true professional! My bridesmaids dresses were plain colors so it was very important to me that the flowers tied everything together. I had florists tell me that what I wanted wouldn't look good. Kathy really listened to me and gave me visual references so she and I were both confident that I would get what I want and that it would look good. She also gave great ideas that showed she really understood what I was looking for. I would recommend Simple Elegance to any of my friends and family. If you want to deal with a true professional who isn't pushy and very reasonably priced, Simple Elegance will please you! I have been in the wedding business most of my life as a wedding photographer and Kathy was one of the best vendors I ever worked with!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing service and beautiful arrangements! Definitely would suggest to a friend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was just perfect! Wonderful everything was well to well to her inkling

Profile Picture Kellie, 2/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She was very easy to work with, listening to what I was looking for and also coming up with some ideas that I loved and had not thought of. She is reasonably priced and did an absolutely beautiful job. I would definitely recommend her and would use her again!

Profile Picture Kellie, 2/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were gorgeous. The level of talent, service, and care she put in her work was AMAZING. Would highly recommend Simple Elegance Flowers to anyone for any occasion. LOVE THEM AND THEIR WORK. Would definitely do business with them again.

Profile Picture Heather , 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kathy creates floral masterpieces that God would be proud of. She also decorates food tables that would be noticed in five star hotels. Kathy is easy to work with and puts your needs and desires as her first priority. She is flexible enough to decorate for any type of event, from children's birthdays to weddings.

Profile Picture Diann, 12/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Great Job! Beautiful! Even though there wasn't much time to prepare Kathy did a great job and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were perfect. Kathy does a fabulous job.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 8/23/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathy did an awesome job with the flowers for our wedding. When we had a meeting to choose our flowers all I knew was that i wanted daisies and I was looking for something simple but still beautiful. Kathy created exactly what we were looking for before we knew we were looking for it! Thanks Kathy!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/23/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our real flowers were colorful and fresh and the silk flowers were breath taking. I highly recommend using simple elegance for every occasion!

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/19/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Actually my wedding was in January '02, and Kathy was very helpful with my idea of what I wanted for my flowers. She did an amazing job of making my special day complete!

Profile Picture User4090251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review