Simple Bliss Events Reviews

Simple Bliss Events 5
  • Joanna

Joanna Beilfuss · Married on 09/22/2019

Dream day come true!

Misty and her team went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding day was everything that I had been imagining! Misty kept in touch with me throughout the entire planning process, answering all of my questions, keeping me on a timeline, sharing helpful advice and certainly helping to relieve a lot of planning stress off my shoulders. There is no greater feeling than knowing all you have to focus on the day of your wedding is relaxing and enjoying every minute of it with your family and friends because every detail is being handled by an amazing team! Myles and I and our families sincerely thank you for everything you did to make our day one we will always cherish!

Simple Bliss Events 6
    Simple Bliss Events 7
    Simple Bliss Events 8
    Simple Bliss Events 9
    Simple Bliss Events 10
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words , Joanna. It was our pleasure to spend the day with you and your amazing family. God's grace now and forever over your marriage.
  • Payton

Payton Robertson · Married on 09/19/2019

Treating Other As You Woud Like To Be Treated!

We used Simple Bliss Events for our destination wedding, our family and friends traveled 16 hours to be with us. Misty and her team run so seamlessly, they watched our every move and knew what we needed before we knew we needed it. Misty was so much more than a wedding planner she was a fixer and a listener. Misty provided the linens, decoratinons, as well as mismatched china. Misty was so in tune with the vision my Husband and I had for our big day. Misty continued to ensure we were hppy and not in need of anything, she was there with a chair and sweet tea when I most needed it! My absolute favorite part of her planning package was her ability to treat a bride and groom like her familly. Misty took time out of decorating to sit with me and pray over me. Our wedding was an absolute dream our guests were all blown away by how wonderful her team works. If you and your soon to be hubby or wifey are on the hunt for a wedding planner who will go above and beyond for you PICK MISTY

Simple Bliss Events 11
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2019

From DE to TN

This venue was worth the 9 hour drive from Delaware to Tennessee to get married. Pictures do it no justice, it is absolutely breathtaking. When we knew we wanted to get married in the mountains, I started looking closer at home (Poconos, PA) but then I found The Magnolia and there was absolutely no comparison. Recommend 100%! Misty and her team were off the charts. I didn’t have to worry about one thing the day of my wedding and if any issues popped up, Misty ironed it out immediately. All stress was taken off of my shoulders. Misty literally made my dream wedding come true & she checked on me regularly all day and night to make sure I was doing okay and to check in to make sure I didn’t need anything. I actually ran into a horrible experience with the make up artist that I hired & when that went down she took on the stress immediately and even called someone she knew personally to see if she could come help with my make up emergency.

Simple Bliss Events 17
    Simple Bliss Events 22
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Kayle Zingler · Married on 06/08/2019

Misty was perfect!

We used the simple Bliss team for our Pigeon Forge wedding, Misty had a great stock of wedding decor inventory which saved us tons of money, she made sure my wedding day was pure perfection even though it was scattered rain all day. The coordinator was amazing as well!! The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing and the reception and ceremony setting was absolutely stunning! I can't thank Misty and her team enough. She is worth every penny. I was so worried about not getting my ceremony outdoor wedding for the smoky mountain view we paid for but she made sure to make it happen and stayed on top of the weather forecast quietly to keep everyone calm. I can't say enough great words about this wedding planning team! Thank you so much for creating our dream wedding.

Simple Bliss Events 23
    Simple Bliss Events 24
    Simple Bliss Events 25
    Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect day

Thanks to Misty and her crew for making our big day one of the best and easiest days of our lives! Its help so much that she took care of the decorations, the time line and everything else involved with a wedding. Couldnt have picked a better team to get through the day with.

Simple Bliss Events 26
    Simple Bliss Events 31
    Simple Bliss Events 32
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Jennifer Allen · Married on 03/27/2019

Super organized and calm, thought of everything on the wedding day!

Misty was AMAZING to work with. I have worked with so many vendors and planners and she is at the top of her game. She was organized and emailed everyone before the wedding, super nice and laid back on the wedding day, thought of EVERYTHING so nothing got missed, and was just a pleasure to be around. Such a sweet person to work with and I would highly recommend her to any brides out there!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Chef

Chef Ray Bordelon · Married on 03/26/2019

Professional, Hassle-Free, Wedding Coordinator

This is Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service's second event working with Misty, of Simple Bliss Events. She is always willing to help and go the extra mile for her customers. Her great attention to detail in accommodating each bride makes for a stress-free wedding day. Misty's personality and enthusiasm ensures you will not regret her services offered on one of the most important days of your life.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Mandy Allen · Married on 03/25/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

There are not enough kind and wonderful words for Misty and her team! We had an issue with the previous planner (not showing invoices, product, etc...)and had THREE weeks until our wedding. Misty stepped in and got all of the vendors lined up, told us what to expect, showed us everything, and exceeded in everything she did for us. Not only did she make us feel at ease, she made our day exactly what we had our hearts set on! We were truly blessed to find her!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Thank you greatly Mandy for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you and Neil plan your perfect wedding day. 3 weeks, 3 months or a year.... when you have a great team backing you , you can do anything . The SBE team was happy to spend the day with you and your family.
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2019

Thankful, grateful, & impressed!

If you are debating whether or not to hire a wedding planner - DO IT! You will not regret it. Misty and her team are absolute miracle workers and go above and beyond the "wedding planner" duties (I'm not kidding...the bustle of my dress was not holding and Misty was literally on her hands and knees helping my bridesmaids figure it out!) They were so attentive to every detail of the day, from bringing hors d'oeuvres and drinks to my husband and I while we had our pictures taken, to walking us through step-by-step of the day, and improvising when needed. Misty was also so helpful in every detail of the planning process leading up to the big day. She gave honest recommendations, understood our vision, answered the many, many questions we had, and gave so much insight to the overwhelming world of wedding planning. We are beyond thankful for everything Misty and her team did for us! THANK YOU!

Simple Bliss Events 33
    Simple Bliss Events 34
    Sent on 04/27/2019

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Dear sweet Jenny and Carl. Thank you greatly for trusting me throughout your wedding planning process. Thank you for open communication, flexibility and being a really fun couple. I am grateful for you both( and your awesome parents... especially Mom) and for the friendship we have developed. My team and I are thrilled knowing we took good care of you. God's grace now and forever as your family grows.... and grows,

julie · Married on 12/06/2018

Absolutely phenomenal!

It was very important to me to make our wedding day as easy stressful as possible, when I found our venue- and the wedding planner that was optional, I tossed the idea around of hiring her/her team vs me trying to do the load of work that comes with that part of the wedding. I’m so beyond pleased I hired misty and her team. They made wedding planning a breeze. Alls I really had to do was pick my vendors! The day of- all’s I had to do was get ready and have fun with my bridesmaids! When I walked in to look at the setup I was literally blown away, it was so beautiful. She literally turned my Pinterest board (which she shares with you for ideas!) into a reality! It was perfect. The dream I always envisioned. The simple bliss team was sweet, responsive, tentative, and all that in between! I absolutely recommend their services, make your wedding day immensely less stressful and get these girls on board!

Simple Bliss Events 35
    Sent on 12/12/2018

kristine · Married on 12/01/2018

Stress-free wedding!

I booked my wedding at the Magnolia and also booked Misty as my wedding planner. I honestly had zero worries my entire wedding day and most of the days leading up to the wedding. We had regular phone calls, I was able to text her when I had thoughts, questions, or visions of my wedding I wanted to share with her. I loved her work on previous weddings and knew I was in good hands. The entire day was as stress free as I could have imagined. Everything was set up perfectly and more than I could have imagined. Misty made sure we were fed, she brought us appetizers as we were getting pictures taken, she had our plates of food already made when it was time to sit down to eat, and she always had a drink in our hand! Before we could even think to ask her for something, she already had it done. She set up and cleaned up everything so my family, friends, husband and I could enjoy ourselves and not have to worry. She is simply amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2018

Best part of our wedding process- an absolute honor to have her as part of our most special day

Where to even begin with this magnificent, remarkable, talented, hard-working woman?! Oh my word. She executed my wedding day flawlessly and made it an absolute dream. The wedding would not have been half of what it was without Misty and her team. There are not enough words or phrases in any language to express our gratitude and the blessing she was to our day. She was everything anyone could ever dream of in a wedding planner. She took care of us as her own and made the wedding day free of stress. We (my family included) got to enjoy the wedding day and take it all in and see her talent come alive while we didn’t even have to lift a finger. I am not sure how I will ever repay her. If there’s anything I can recommend to any bride it’s to book a wedding in her region so that you can have her as your planner. What an absolute answer to prayer and dream she was on our special day.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laura Holmes · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply Beautiful!

My husband and I got married at the Magnolia Venue on 10/28/18. When we initially booked with the Magnolia, it was a new venue without wedding planning services. So I mostly booked my own vendors and did the majority of the planning. When Simple Bliss came on board with Magnolia, we decided to book with Misty and her team for "the Month of Planning." I am so happy we did! Misty helped make our wedding day stress free; we were able to focus on making memories and truly enjoying our day (we didn't have to worry about coordinating vendors on the day of, setting up, decorations, our timeline). Our decorations look liked a pinterest board and exactly how we envisioned! Thank you to Misty and her team for helping us have the most beautiful wedding day!

Simple Bliss Events 36
    Simple Bliss Events 41
    Simple Bliss Events 42
    Sent on 01/14/2019

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Laura and Aubrey. It was our pleasure to help you navigate the wedding day waters. I am so very happy to hear you loved your decorations! God's grace now and forever. Please keep in touch!
  • Ronda

Ronda · Married on 10/27/2018

Can’t Get Married Without Them!

I cannot speak highly enough about Misty and her team! It’s always hard to plan a destination wedding, but Misty is so organized that planning from afar was a breeze. I wanted to get everything planned months in advance of our big day so I could relax and enjoy the engagement; Misty never once made me feel like I was being unreasonable nor did she ever make me feel like she had to focus on her other brides getting married before me, first. She also is able to provide decorations, linens, etc that most other vendors will not come with or even offer.

She is willing to have tough conversations with other vendors so that the bride and groom don’t have to (ex. Telling the live band that you want the special dance songs played via recording and not them singing it live). She reviewed all contracts and made changes with the specific vendors when needed.

I’m pretty critical of vendors, especially for such a huge day like a wedding, but I cannot say enough fantastic things about Misty and her team. Definitely recommend and would use for event planning if I lived in her area!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Linda · Married on 10/27/2018

Grateful Misty was with us all the way!

As a MOB I can’t say enough about Misty’s talents. Destination weddings are tough, and she made the planning and the wedding simple. After meeting her one time she knew exactly what we wanted and what was needed to pull off a beautiful day. Her recommendation of vendors was spot on and they were all a delight. There was never a time that she made us feel our requests were impossible (and there were times when they were) and she pulled solutions out of thin air. I especially appreciated her knowledge of the vendor contracts and recommending changes if necessary.

Misty and her team were exceptionally professional, honest, and a delight to work with throughout the entire process. I can’t thank them enough for their talents and input on my daughters and son-in-laws memorable day.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kevin · Married on 10/12/2018

Working with Simple Bliss Events for several years now, I can honestly say you will be hard pressed to find anyone more intuned to their brides needs. Misty and her team are as genuine as they are passionate about what they do. At Mobile Beats, we commit to connecting our MB's Brides to the very best our area has to offer, therein, we stake our reputation on referring SBE as often as possible. We know a Bliss bride is a happy bride. The ease in which SBE works with all vendors, from "seasoned" to new, is so very helpful on wedding day. Professional, organized, talented, caring and detailed....all attributes any bride needs in her wedding planning.

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Aleah

Aleah · Married on 10/12/2018

A dream come true

I don’t know how to put into words how thankful I am to have found Misty for my wedding day! Everything was beyond perfect! She made sure everything ran so smoothly and was exactly what I wanted, every detail in place. She decorated so perfectly and brought my vision to life! She kept us on schedule, arranged with my vendors beforehand, was willing to run anywhere and checked in with me through all the moments of the day! I didn’t have to worry about a thing and I knew that from the beginning! She knows how to create a vision long before the wedding(especially from afar, doing a destination wedding)! The perfect amount of professionalism but so personable. Misty, I can’t ever thank you enough for helping create my dream wedding and the happiest day of my life!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

The best day ever

I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding planner but since I had a destination wedding we thought it would be very helpful! Misty knew of all the right vendors to hire. She understood our vision for the wedding perfectly. Misty and her team did an amazing job!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Thank you!
    It was a pleasure helping you and being a small part of your day.
    God's grace and mercy over your and Careys little family.

Sherry · Married on 09/06/2018

Misty was the most important factor in making all my dreams come true on my big day! I could not even imagine what would or could have happened without her skills, commitment and expertise. Having a stress free was worth every penny and then some! She is kind, patient, hardworking and committed to excellence. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2018

Oh gosh I don't even know where to begin! Simple bliss and misty did such an amazing job helping plan my perfect wedding! I am from Indiana and my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in Tennessee. I just cant express how blessed and thankful I am for misty! her and her team did such an wonderful job! I honestly couldn't have asked for anybody else to help me plan my wedding! I highly recommend her! she is absolutely amazing and wonderful as a planner and person!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Thank you!!!!! We loved spending time with you and your family and friends! It was a wonderful night, indeed!

samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

I don’t have enough positive things to say about Misty and Simple Bliss Events!! They went above and beyond to make sure my day went perfectly. If you are considering working with them you should definitely do it, she will work around your budgets and make sure you absolutely get what you are wanting! She is the total package!

Simple Bliss Events 43
    Simple Bliss Events 50
    Simple Bliss Events 51
    Sent on 07/24/2018

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We love you , Eric and your families! What an awesome night! God's grace over your new adventure . Please keep in touch.

Kara · Married on 05/12/2018

Misty is amazing! We came to work with Misty when our venue contracted with her to help cover some events after their event coordinator left. This was unexpected for us, but we ended up being the lucky ones. Misty is so organized and beyond helpful. We had a lot of issues with our venue and she was on top it and assured us everything would be great... and it was. She did everything in her power to make sure we had the perfect day. If you're looking for someone to put your mind at ease, reduce your stress, and ensure you have a wonderful wedding, hire Simple Bliss.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Simple Bliss Events's reply:

Thank you Kara! I so enjoyed working with you guys. Everything turned out perfectly and you were BEAUTIFUL!!! Gods grace over your marriage. Please keep in touch .

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Misty was absolutely incredible! We had spoken to a couple other companies/coordinators before we met Misty and she seemed like the most competent, genuine, and kind but we could also tell that she could be stern and keep people in line which we knew we would need. We did the month-of package and had a few meetings with her before the wedding. She even had some family issues happen during that time but she always made sure we were taken care of and communicated with. Each time we met with her, she knew exactly what to go over and what to ask us. I was the kind of person who wanted to see "what do people usually do" and she was great at saying "you do whatever you want to do!" but also giving a lot of guidance to help with decisions. She was there for our rehearsal and was great at getting our huge wedding party organized and told them exactly where they needed to be and what they needed to do. The day of the wedding was an absolute breeze. I never worried about who was arriving when or where anyone needed to be, Misty just took care of all of it. For all I knew, nothing went wrong on our wedding day. She came to me at times during the wedding asking if I was ready for the next step, or if I needed more food, etc. and anytime I had a question or need, she immediately took care of it. I felt so at ease all day and night knowing that everything was in Misty's hands and that I could just enjoy my wedding day! My mom was so great at helping plan our wedding but I wanted to make sure she enjoyed the wedding and she truly did. She didn't have to worry about a thing. You MUST choose her has your coordinator. She not only was professional and took care of everything, but she was a friend and it was so great getting to know her and work with her. Our wedding day was an absolute dream and she deserves so much of the credit for that!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Joey · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank you for everything. We let you know what we wanted and you made it happen. It was beautiful!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

I've been to roughly 5 weddings in the past 2 years and must say Misty is the best wedding coordinator I've seen. Misty's attention to detail, dedication to perfection, and ability to multi-task made our wedding day one to remember. 6 out of 5 ★'s!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017