Simmer Down Catering Reviews

2 | Portland, OR

2 Reviews for Simmer Down Catering

Kiry · Married on 08/22/2015

Simmer Down Catering was amazing. Professional, flexible, caring, and, most importantly, delicious food! We are so glad that we decided on Simmer Down Catering for our wedding! Janon and Jamison were so amazing from the tasting to the wedding. Janon was always incredibly responsive with emails and willing to answer as many questions as we had. Plus, the food was INCREDIBLE! Southern-style cooking with fresh, local northwest ingredients. Delish! Food service day-of went so smoothly and we received so many compliments from guests. Thank you Janon and Jamison for helping to make our wedding great!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

Wow! I couldn't begin to describe how scrumptious our food turned out! We received so many compliments on how incredible the food looked and tasted. I saw several people go back for seconds and we still had enough food to feed plenty. The display was beautiful and everything turned out perfect. Simmer Down created a custom menu for our rustic wedding, even including our German cultural heritage in one of the dishes. They were great to work with and so professional. I hope we have an excuse to hire them again for a life event!

Sent on 09/12/2013