Silvertunes Entertainment Reviews

89 | Valencia, CA

89 Reviews for Silvertunes Entertainment

Aubrey · event on: 10/29/2014

We use Silvertunes DJ's for all of the events that we throw! Just this year alone Silvertunes has DJ'd several corporate events and personal parties for us. I would highly recommend this company! They show up on time, keep our guests entertained and have a good time while doing it! :)

Sent on 11/13/2014

Joelyn · Married on 07/19/2014

What can I say?!? YOU cannot go wrong with Graham! He is amazing from start to finish! I booked him for my wedding and it was quite possibly one of the best decisions I have ever made! He made it all happen and made me feel stress free throughout the entire process! He sent monthly emails with reminders of things to do as the big day approached and was able to answer any and all questions I had! When the day approached, he had it all under control and helped with the day of coordinating and alot of communication with my vendors for the day of! My guests and I LOVED him!!! AMAZING!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Graham was absolutely incredible from start to finish!! From the planning process up until the end of our special day, Graham was extremely helpful, supportive, easy going, and greatly organized (which in itself made such a huge difference for us). Without Graham as our DJ there is no way our wedding would have been half as great as it was; so much so that I have referred his services to several others, including a family member that already booked him for a holiday party at the end of the year!!! I strongly recommend Graham and his services to EVERYONE!!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Sara & Andrew · Married on 05/23/2014

Graham was absolutely incredible!! Throughout the entire planning process, he was professional, supportive, responsive, committed and just an all-around great guy!! He was such a blessing on our big day and I know that things wouldn't have been nearly as perfect without him and his expertise.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Sara · Married on 05/23/2014

From our very first phone conversation to the Big Day, Graham was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with!! After looking at a dozen or so DJ's online, I was immediately impressed by Graham's professionalism and promptness - not to mention, his uncanny knowledge of wedding logistics!! He helped us plan everything for our reception - and spent hours prepping to make sure it would be perfect for us. And, it truly was!! He was definitely one of my favorite vendors that we worked with!! I can't wait for another friend to get married so that I can recommend him!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Absolutely amazing!

We had our wedding a week ago, and we have been getting email after email from my friends and family gushing about how amazing Graham was. Things like:

* "he really knew how to keep the party going"
    * " I loved how he announced everything, and we all were kept in the loop as to what was going on"
    * "awesome mix of music-kept it entertaining for a mixed crowd"
    * "we didnt want the night to end, it was so fun!"
    * "best wedding ever!"

My husband and are are 100% satisfied with our evening thanks to Graham. But he didn't just make the night amazing, he helped keep us stress free throughout the whole planning process. He was really great with providing tools, advice and support to make the day amazing. He was my only vendor who cared to get the information of all the other vendors and keep them in the loop as to what was going on. He checked in with us to make sure we were ok with how things were going, but never hassled or became pushy (too bad I cant say the same about some of my other vendors).

We would definitely use Grahams services for any events we have in the future, and recommend him to anyone for any type of event!

Thanks Graham, You helped give us our magical fairytale wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/29/2014

I can't recommend DJ Graham Silver enough!! Graham was such an amazing addition to our wedding. He was an incredible DJ, and was so professional and thoughtful throughout the way. He really cared about how our wedding went and was really proactive in coordinating with our other vendors to ensure a seamless evening. He also went well above and beyond what we expected from him.

My husband really wanted Karaoke, but I told him I would only do Karaoke if he had the "Elephant Love Medley" from Moulin Rouge (a pretty rare request). Graham didn't have it on hand - so he went out of his way to get an instrumental version and the lyrics - just for us!

He also did some amazing introductions for us! Rather than the traditional introduction of the wedding party and bride & groom - Graham designed custom introductions for each member of our wedding party, complete with sound clips and music cues. He had our guests cracking up and having such a fun time - before dinner even started!

Overall, he really made our wedding extraordinary and kept everyone having fun and dancing all night long! He was also a pleasure to work with and was 100% professional throughout the way. If I ever need a DJ again, I'll definitely be using him!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 03/08/2014

Graham was everything we could have asked for in a DJ for our wedding reception. Throughout the whole planning process he made it very easy and was extra helpful. Then when the night came around he had the party going from the beginning to end and did a great job recognizing and catering to his audience. I would definitely recommend hiring him for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Raswita · Married on 03/01/2014

3/10/14
    We are so glad and fortunate that we were referred to SilverTunes. When we met Graham we knew that he would make our daughter and her fiancé's wedding reception fun and special. His manner was professional, reassuring and confident. He acquainted himself with our family and guided us through the process. He communicated with our venue's coordinator and was always available for questions. It was fun for us and our guests to plan music selections on his website. When the big day arrived, Graham and his assistant, Brian, smoothly coordinated the evening's program and tastefully entertained our guests. We have received so many compliments about Graham's music and emceeing of our event. He truly made our daughter's reception a fun and memorable success.
    We highly recommend Silver Tunes and Graham to anyone considering DJ services for their event.
    Thank You, Graham!
    Tracy and Rose S.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Graham was absolutly amazing!!! He was so much fun and so outgoing. We knew we loved him right away and that he would be the perfect match on our special day. Thank you so much Graham! -Melissa and Michael Jones

Sent on 12/05/2013

Grant did an excellent job. He was professional, friendly and fun!! Grant had all the music we asked for even though we asked for a wide variety from many different genres. What was great was that we didn't have to worry about any thing once he arrived. His up front planning is so thorough that everything went smooth and according plan. Excellent DJ all the way around, we would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Haylee · Married on 09/21/2013

Silvertunes was suggested to us by previous satisfied clients. Once we were in contact with Graham Silver, his experience and professionalism helped us tremendously in planning the music and entertainment. Graham and crew were able to work around the busy schedule of our wedding and their genuinely upbeat personalities made the ceremony and festivities run smoothly. Silvertunes listened to every request we made without hesitation and gracefully offered his professional opinion when requested.

My husband did not meet Graham until the day of, and was floored by his willingness to help in all aspects of our wedding and skills as a DJ. Whenever the dance floor got a little sparse, Graham knew exactly which songs to play to fill it up. We had many compliments during the night about how great he was.

Our wedding would not have been such a party without him!

Sent on 11/19/2013

David · Married on 08/03/2013

Graham was a pleasure to work with, both in the weeks/months leading up to our wedding as well as on our wedding day. He was friendly and thoughtful throughout and always had great suggestions and recommendations from his years of experience. He was always responsive via email/cell and flexible on how to set up and handle our wedding. On the day of, he was high energy, without overwhelming the crowd, and did a great job emceeing our event and working with our wedding coordinator to make sure we stayed on schedule. Thank you Mr. Silver!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Roseanna · Married on 07/27/2013

Awesome!!! Graham was (hands-down) the best wedding Emcee/DJ ever. I was referred to him by two of my girlfriends who used him for their weddings. He had also done one of the girls' sisters' weddings. Graham was a hit. He didn't just play music, he provided fun for all ages, up-lighting, coordinating, and his fantastic accent. He was so personable from the second we met. He even drove down to San Diego from LA on two separate occasions to meet with me before the wedding. You rock Graham! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/10/2013
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/23/2013

We hired Graham as our DJ/MC for our wedding and I cannot express how happy I was with my choice! First of all, he gave me a deal upfront, and after the wedding, I think I got the best deal in town! Every person we have talked to about our wedding said it was the best wedding they had ever been to...and it is all due to Graham and his awesomeness!!!! He kept the reception flowing and even threw in some surprises that we knew nothing about. I wish I could rate him even higher than a 5. I could go on and on about him, but basically, he made the most special day of our lives perfect. You will not be disappointed if you hire him. I want to plan another party just so I can hire him again! Thanks Graham! You are AWESOME!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

Graham was amazing! He helped us through the whole planning process. He organized the day of details and was very prompt to return all my calls and emails! On the day of the wedding he had everyone up on the dance floor and he was dancing with us. It was an amazing night and everything went so smoothly. I now refer him to all of my friends getting married!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2013

Adding Graham as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we'd recommend him to anyone! From the very beginning, his responsiveness to emails was very impressive. Throughout the planning process he would call from time to time to check in. As the wedding got closer, he met with us, visited to the venue, created our day-of schedule for us, made great song recommendations and even called and coordinated with our other vendors for us! He was willing to meet whenever we needed him. When my pastor had a question about the microphone, Graham called him and explained everything. The pastor said he was very impressed and would recommend Graham to other brides. We also had a live guitarist and pianist for the processional and first dance and not only did Graham provide all the microphone set ups, he called and coordinated with them and organized a sound check before the ceremony. He also called my wedding coordinator and my videographer in advance to make sure everyone was on the same page. He truly made us feel comfortable and confident going into our wedding. On the day of the wedding, he had everyone out dancing the entire time with his music choices and impressive mixing. Also, the up lighting looked great on the trees! We can't thank him enough!! If you are looking for a very nice, professional DJ who is willing to go above and beyond for you, Graham is your guy!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Emily & Justin · Married on 05/18/2013

Silvertunes Entertainment was such a wonderful addition to my wedding! We were referred by our photographer and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! His music selections varied so that no guest felt alienated from the dance floor, my group of friends prefers EDM music and Graham played a lot DJ's that we like as well as classics like Def Leppard, tunes from Grease, and California Love. When my guests got hot and started to wander off the dance floor, Graham knew exactly what to do to get them back and keep the party going.
    Another big plus was his emcee skills that kept the reception running smoothly from toasts, to cake cutting, to tossing bouquets/garters.
    Graham is very prompt in returning calls and emails and is very flexible! I had put together a long list of country love songs that I wanted played during cocktail hour and reception and he said "Absolutely. No problem!" He didn't even make me reenter them into his song request website, I sent him a word document and he went and made a playlist in his computer!
    A friend of mine just got engaged and I will definitely be giving her Graham's card for her wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Deborah · Married on 05/04/2013

I want to acknowledge Graham Silver for his exceptional service as our wedding DJ! I found Graham as a referral from my cousin Colby and his wife Lisa. As soon as we had our first phone call I felt comfortable and assured that we were in great hands. I planned my wedding for 15 months and in that time Graham was very supportive, enthusiastic and professional. My husband was also very impressed with how Graham handled the music plans while he was on a recent deployment with the Marine Corps. Graham was on top of every detail from returning calls, listening with understanding to even meeting in person on his time off to make sure everything that I wanted for my special day was taken care of. He gave positive feedback as far as music selection and followed up days before to ensure that we were just as excited as he was for the big day. I can't count how many times our guests praised Graham for a phenomenal job well done during the reception. He was on fire and energetic with the crowd. He incorporated uplighting, trivia games in which he interacted with each table, handled requests, surprised us with glow wands and even danced with the crowd. Thank you Graham Silver for incorporating your time, service and overall authentic well being!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Cassie · Married on 04/13/2013

We used Graham to DJ our wedding and we could not be happier with our choice! He was simply wonderful from the moment we reached out to him. He answers emails and returns messages very quickly, no matter how many you send him. :) He acts as the MC and also the day-of planner for the event, and he makes sure that things run so smoothly. He met with us 3 or 4 times before the event to make sure we had all of our song selections for all of the important events, and to make sure that we were happy with how our evening was planned out. He then took the time to send our itineraries to our photographer and the manager of the reception space, at Michael's Tuscany Room. He checked in with our wedding party and also my Dad, since he was giving a speech, before everything started, and they all felt like he really knew what he was doing. My Dad was so impressed that Graham knew his name and knew exactly what time he was needed for his speech.

Graham's pricing is very fair and he worked with us to make a price that worked best for us. He also understands and feels the vibe of the room very very well. When my Dad seemed a little bit over our first dance, Graham faded it out, which was perfect. Also, any time the dance floor was empty, he changed the song until it was full (which was most of the time). He played all of our requests and none of my do-not-play songs.

My husband and I really felt like Graham cared about us and about our event. He went above and beyond to make it the most special night of our lives, and one that our family and friends will never forget. They're still talking about how we all danced all night! I would highly, highly recommend Graham and Silvertunes Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC for any event.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Early on what set Graham apart was how easy to talk to and pleasant he was. He was hands-down the most personable, intelligent, and motivated of any of the DJs I met. In the end, Graham was so much more than just a DJ! From the moment we booked, he requested all the vendor info for the wedding so he could coordinate. He arranged a detailed time line for the wedding day down to the very details of pictures, cake cutting, and more. He made sure every vendor was on board and acted as a liaison/wedding planner! He arranged the wedding party in for the procession and kept us on pace. I can’t emphasize enough all the extra things Graham did to make sure the wedding went off without any errors. It was such a relief to know that someone else was taking care of the details. It really enabled me to relax and enjoy my own wedding.
    Lastly, Graham did an exquisite job with the music and decorations. He did a fabulous job with the blue up lights and decorations. He was responsive to the crowd and played the songs that we requested. Every single person from the age of 2 to the age of 93 was on the dance floor. Several people came to us afterwards and said it was the most fun wedding they had been to. I wish I could take credit but it goes to Graham! He kept the music going and really felt the vibe of the room. Lastly, Graham is just one of the nicest guys you can work with. One of our groomsmen drank a bit much and spent the night trying to guest DJ. Graham helped keep it at bay with a gentle touch, and made sure to only play songs that we as a couple would like. In summary, Silver Tunes Entertainment is the best decision you will make for your wedding. He is well organized, a class act, not at all cheesy, and will keep your event dancing and having a great time. Afterword you will genuinely feel like you have a new friend in Graham. I can’t thank Graham enough for making our wedding such a memorable and happy occasion! You won’t regret choosing Silver Tunes Entertainment.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Graham was a wonderful DJ and fabulous addition to our wedding. He came highly recommended, was willing to work with our budget and was so open to our tastes and ideas. He was enthusiastic and understanding throughout the entire process. His online system made requesting songs and inputting information a breeze. He's a first class operation and I highly recommend him! And our guests loved him - they wouldn't get off the dancefloor!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Mark · Married on 11/09/2012

Graham was awesome! He impressed us from the very start. He was was enthusiastic and very professional. He's not just a DJ, but an event planner. He coordinates with the other vendors, he helps you organize your timeline, and takes the time to know you so he can give you what YOU want. He is very passionate about what he does. He cared as much as we did that our wedding day went perfect. Our reception kept going strong the whole way through and never stopped. He provided a great atmosphere and kept things flowing. I had so many compliments about his work afterwards. I couldn't of asked for a better day or a DJ. Highly recommended! Thank you Graham!

Sent on 11/18/2012

John & Xylina · Married on 10/20/2012

Graham Silver was incredible! Not only were my husband and I pleased with his services, but we received so many complements from guests at our wedding about how great the music was. My husband and I decided to let Graham chose music for our garter toss & bouquet toss, he came up with great music and a hilarious game to go along with it. Our dance floor was full all night!!
    John & Xylina Murray

Sent on 12/11/2012

karen · Married on 10/13/2012

Thanks to DJ Graham Silver, our post-wedding cocktail hour and reception went perfectly! Graham took the time to get to know us, made some great suggestions with music and flow of events, and tailored our reception to fit both of our styles and personalities. He was very flexible with our last-minute changes, and did a great job with the up-lighting. Our guests Loved being able to text in their dance-music requests. Graham has a talent for reading the crowd and choosing the right music to keep everyone on the dance floor. My family and friends are still raving about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. It feels so good knowing that our guests had as much fun as we did ;)
    I highly recommend Silvertunes for your event if you're looking for professional, personalized, top-notch service!

Sent on 10/24/2012