Silvertunes Entertainment Reviews

89 | Valencia, CA

89 Reviews for Silvertunes Entertainment

Chris & Clara · Married on 06/23/2017

Graham, Was a great Guy to work with. My Husband and i loved working with him. He made the time to get to know us and have some good laughs. He made the wedding about us and made us feel important. He brought glow sticks to the wedding and it was a blast. I liked how he took his time to know what kind of music that we were into. One of the best parts was we had our own profile on his website and we could add any music at any time and we were able to pay online. It made life easier on us. Thank Graham for everything we look forward to working with you for another event some time. From: Chris and Clara

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/19/2017

We couldn't be happier with Graham Silver as the DJ for our wedding. He kept in touch months leading up to the wedding, made sure we had all the music we wanted for the ceremony and reception, and the timeline and personal touches the day of were so special. We cannot say enough good things about our experience! Thanks Graham!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

They did an amazing job at our wedding! He did a good job at listening to what I wanted in the meetings to the timeline. I made a list of songs I wanted and he made sure to play those and got the vibe of the songs I liked. He was dancing with us on the dance floor and made sure everyone especially myself and the groom had an amazing night. I would highly recommend and his price was more competitive than other local vendors in Santa Clarita.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kaylee · Married on 06/03/2017

Consistent 5 star reviews aren't something that just happen. Graham is simply amazing. From the very start he made us feel relaxed and confident that we were in good hands. His prices are unbeatable for the service you get, every month or so id receive an email with helpful hints and reminders on what we should be doing next in the planning process. Graham was extremely quick in his responses and was always great about me changing my mind multiple times. The day of our wedding, his communication was outstanding and he did awesome at keeping us on schedule and as our MC. Our DJ (I can't for the life of me remember his name, I'm so sorry!) was absolutely fantastic as well. Our location for the garter toss made it hard to hear the music, so the dj decided to sing the song instead! It was the perfect night and our guests still rave about the amazing time they had! I will be recommending Silvertunes to everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

Graham is amazing. Such a great guy to work with - has a big heart and personality. He is very open to your ideas, and also provides his expertise as a DJ/MC. My biggest fear was having those awkward moments that you occasionally see at weddings or parties when you choose the wrong MC, but Graham made sure nothing like that happened, and had our wedding run flawlessly. Everyone had a great time! Thanks Graham!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Maureen · Married on 04/08/2017

This is the 2nd time we have used Silvertunes entertainment. Graham is so professional, fun, entertaining and gets all the guests out on the dance floor moving and a grooving. Would highly recommend his company. We would use him again but all our daughters are now married!!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Mike · Married on 03/18/2017

Hiring Graham was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We got the package that included up-lighting, ceremony music, a DJ, and Graham as emcee for the reception, but Graham went above and beyond, emailing us month-by-month reminders about tasks we might have forgotten to complete (almost like a 2nd wedding coordinator) and giving us suggestions about how to maximize the entertainment experience for our particular venue. He really knows what he's doing, and of all our vendors, Silvertunes was the one that put us at ease and made us feel good start to finish. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

Graham and his team were simply awesome! He really put a lot of effort and thought into everything. He met with us to go over grand entrances and song choices and to make sure we had everything we needed for the big day! His planning tool that you get access to once you book with him was awesome. You could go in and pick songs that were must haves for the play list, or do not play at all. He was also really helpful in helping us make decisions on some of the harder choices that you don't think too much about, like cake cutting! He was also so prompt in getting back to us with questions we had, which is a must during the planning process! Our friends and family had an awesome time on the dance floor!
    All in all, Robert and I were extremely happy with Graham and will be recommending him to all our friends getting married! Thanks so much again!!! :)

Sent on 01/14/2017

Pauline · Married on 12/10/2016

Graham was the best decision I made to make him our DJ for my wedding. He answered all my questions that I had. He also made it so easy and stress free and he also kept the dance floor full and fun with exciting music. We had a blast!! Thank you so much Graham! I recommend choosing silvertunes for any party/event, you will not regret it and will be a great memory.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Elodie · Married on 10/15/2016

A good DJ is so important, it can make or break the party! Silvertunes Entertainment did an exceptional job! We were so impressed with Graham's professionalism, organization and his sincere effort to make sure everything ran smoothly on our special day! We would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Len · Married on 09/10/2016

Your Wedding Day should be the most important, and enjoyable day of your life. You should therefore, select a top notch DJ/Reception Coordinator. Graham and Silvertunes exceeded our expectations. Graham and his staff were highly professional and polished. We did not have a wedding coordinator and therefore, needed some assistance with coordinating our wedding and reception. The music was excellent, but we greatly appreciated the organization and coordination of Graham and his staff. First, the website was an excellent vehicle to select all of our preferred songs. Graham would also send regular updates to remind us to address specific pre-wedding items (a checklist to ensure that our preparation was on track). My wife found these services very helpful. Leading up to the wedding, we met with Graham and Cory on numerous occasions to ensure that we were all on the same page.

On the day of our wedding, Silvertunes worked closely with our wedding officiant to coordinate our ceremony. This included our music, entrance and exit of our wedding party. Cory, our Master of Ceremonies, expertly presided over our reception. Everything was smooth, on time and polished. We had two Deejays throughout the evening and these guys were on top of everything.

Silvertunes allowed us to just enjoy the best day of our lives. I am very appreciative of the fact that Graham and Cory took care so many tasks for us. This eliminated our worries and simply allowed us to enjoy our special day. We will always be appreciative of the high level of service provided by Graham and Cory.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/16/2016

We hired Graham for our wedding and he was SO amazing to work with. He really listened to our vision of how we wanted the night to go, from ceremony to the sparkler exit. He was very prompt on all responses during the planning process. Our dance floor was packed the whole night, even with having the bar right outside of the reception area. I honestly was not expecting all of our guests to stay until the end, however when the last song was called, everyone was sad because we were all just having a good time and jammin to the music! Yes i said jammin ??. This is always a great problem to have knowing everyone was enjoying the evening with great tunes.

Graham, you made our wedding an absolute memorable one, making us want to relive the night all over again. I truly appreciate all your time and services.

Hire Graham! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Holly · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I had a great experience with Graham!! He was very easy to work with, responded back to his emails the same day, and is also easy to reach by phone or text message. Whenever I had a question or concern, Graham was there to help clear anything up.

Silvertunes has a client login page that is very simple to follow and fill out. We tried to have as much of it filled out before we met with Graham in person. Once we met in person, he had our forms printed out and took us step by step through our ceremony and reception timeline, and helped us work out where we should put some of our favorite songs. During our reception, we noticed that Graham really listened to our suggestions for our wedding. We were pleasantly surprised with extra songs he added to our list of music after he got to know us a little better (Example: during our reception dinner, we really wanted songs about food to play in the background. He added many more great ones that we had not thought of to our lineup during our big day).

Another plus about Graham was that he reached out to all of our vendors, emailed them an approximate timeline, and stayed in contact with everyone involved as we got closer to our big day.

We recommend Silvertunes to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for their wedding. Our guests raved about our MC and the music that was played during the reception. Graham was exactly who we were looking for, and we would definitely hire him again if we ever needed an MC or DJ in the future :)

Sent on 08/04/2016

Toni · Married on 06/03/2016

My husband and I got married July 8th, 2016 at Maggiano's at The Grove and we had Graham as our DJ/MC and we seriously could not be happier!!! He is THE BEST and he ran the night with ease. I didn't even need a day of person as Graham not only kept us and our guests entertained he also helped us to stay on schedule all through the pre ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! Everyone raved over how wonderful Graham was!! I would hire Silvertunes Entertainment for any party, celebration, Wedding! Working with Graham at Silvertunes Entertainment was a very enjoyable experience and I HIGHLY recommend Graham and his company to ANYONE looking for a WONDERFUL event and AMAZING DJ/MC!! From the moment we booked Graham as our DJ he was so helpful and VERY personable! He helped give good advice and he played everything we wanted! He delivered with every request we had...which were many!!! We just LOVED that for the participation dances he came out on the dance floor and danced along with us! He really helped get my guests on the dance floor, even my 90 year old grandma! Everyone had a BLAST and Graham with Silvertunes Entertainment was a HUGE part of everything being so PERFECT!! If you are looking for personable and professional, I would definitely recommend using Silvertunes Entertainment for not only your wedding, but any social event you need good music and entertainment for!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Graham was AMAZING!! Throughout the whole wedding planning experience I received emails informing me about timelines and what was next in the wedding planning process. He was constantly in touch, and if I were to send him and email I got one back within 24 hours. He was super creative when dismissing tables, making it into somewhat of a game, while playing everything I requested him to play, and also played such a good mixture of older songs with what was popular and everyone was on the dance floor the whole time!!! I would recommend Silvertunes to any one planning and event where they need a D.J.!!!

Sent on 04/30/2016

cheryl · Married on 03/26/2016

We hired Silvertunes Entertainment as our wedding DJ's. DJ Marlon was great all around! He was on top of keeping in touch with us so that the music for each part of the processional, ceremony, recessional, cocktail reception and wedding reception were all on point. He was a great help with the wedding party and with little miscellaneous tasks he could assist with. Everyone had such a great time and everything went wonderfully! We are very pleased with the overall event and thank Marlon and Silvertunes Entertainment for providing the entertainment for our #HappilyEverInsua day! If you’re looking for personable and professional, I would definitely recommend using them for not only your wedding, but any social event you need good music and entertainment for!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Graham was the best DJ we could have ever hired. He was the DJ for our wedding on 10-3-15 and he did a phenomenal job. He was very interactive with us throughout the entire wedding planning and through the entire wedding day. He is very helpful by sending over pre-wedding emails with little keep in mind checklists. This really does help out because you would be surprised with what slips your mind during the entire process. He also is very good about organizing and working with the other professionals at your wedding so that the day flows smoothly. Overall were totally pleased with Graham. He is fun, energetic, and has an awesome accent that really is adorable and adds a sense of fun energy to the day. Nothing is worse, in my opinion, than music at the wedding that is a bore and no one dances or has a good time. After all your putting so much money into your day for your guests and your self to have fun. Graham really kept the day/night alive and played all the music we wanted. Already one of our engaged friends has booked him. Cant complain here! We're a pleased husband and wife :)

Sent on 10/13/2015

McKenna · Married on 09/25/2015

Graham is amazing! I highly recommend him for your wedding or event! He is very helpful is every possible way! He emailed my photographer and day of coordinator to discuss the timeline that him and I discussed. He wanted to make sure that everyone was on the same page. He makes your wedding all about you and your groom! On top of being an awesome person, he's a great DJ and a lot of fun!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Nelson · Married on 09/06/2015

My wife and I recently got married and we hired Graham to be our DJ/MC. We couldn't be any happier and we are truly so glad we hired Graham at Silvertunes to be our MC/DJ for our wedding. He is absolutely the best and so much more! From the initial meeting to the night of the wedding have been a dream come true to help make our wedding perfect.

Graham was always so professional, very honest, very genuine, truly cares about his clients, and he is a great listener. He doesn't pressure or try to up-sale like other DJ's and DJ/MCs. He is very open and transparent about his packages, prices, and any other add-ons without hiding any fees. He is super professional, so there were never any doubts or fears like other DJ/MCs have given us. He is really organized and tries to keep us on schedule by sending us reminders and to-do's months before the wedding.

I wanted games for our wedding and created a scoring system. This is something different for a wedding that other DJs or DJ/MCs couldn't understand and some opposed my idea, but Graham understood my set-up and the purpose of the games. He did a fantastic job executing this in conjunction to the dancing, photobooth, candy bar, and various activities we had planned for our guests post-dinner. He is also so upbeat and innovative! He came up with dance moves to get everyone dancing on the dance floor! People really really love our DJ/MC. He is truly a complete package and more.

Oh yes, and he is always on time! There has never been any timing issues with him being late. He is also super responsive when you have questions via phone, email, text. When he couldn't get back to us right away, he always made sure to answer our questions at his earliest convenience.

We highly recommend Graham if you're looking for a DJ/MC for your next party. We will definitely keep him in mind for future parties when we need one. Thanks for making our wedding night the most perfect one! The ladies love his British accent, too.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Miranda · Married on 08/29/2015

Graham and his staff from Silvertunes Entertainment were phenomenal. They did such a great job DJ-ing the music at our wedding and were a huge hit with our guests! The dance floor was the place to be and I was so pleased that they played all the pre-determined songs that I had requested along with their own additions which perfectly suited the vibe at different points of the party. They were fun, engaging, flexible, and very professional.

From our initial meeting, I felt that I would be in good hands under Graham's talents as a DJ/Emcee. Graham was knowledgeable, helpful, organized, professional, and readily available for any of my questions or concerns. He took the time to get to know me and my husband's style, background, and preferences, which definitely gave our event that personalized touch. In addition to his professionalism, Graham was easy-going, humorous and a joy to work with.

Without hesitation, I would very highly recommend the services of Graham Silver with Silvertunes Entertainment. Definitely book them!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Hannah · Married on 07/18/2015

Graham was AMAZING!! throughout the whole wedding planning experience I received emails informing me about timelines and what was next in the wedding planning process. He was constantly in touch and if I were to send him and email I got one back within 24 hours. He was super creative when dismissing tables, making it into somewhat of a game, while playing exceptional music which was very relatable to our entire crowd of 200. He played such a good mixture of older songs with what was popular and everyone was on the dance floor the whole time. I would recommend silvertunes to any one planning and event where they need a D.J.

Sent on 07/20/2015

David · Married on 03/28/2015

Thanks Graham! We would recommend Graham without hesitation. He was fantastic! We had a very unconventional wedding (it was a surprise engagement and wedding disguised as a "birthday" party!). Graham was the perfect MC and DJ for the event and helped us pull off a major surprise! The guests loved the music and danced throughout the party. Graham is a real pro. Many of our guests commented on how "smooth" the whole surprise was and assumed we had rehearsed it! Little did they know it was mostly improvised and luckily we had Graham there to make sure it went smoothly. You can't go wrong hiring Graham!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jen · Married on 03/21/2015

Working with Graham was a breeze. We liked his easy going personality and the fact that he was always eager to help. He even offered to put together a day of timeline for us!

With my husband's entire family made up of musicians and many guests being professional musicians, Graham was open to providing whatever we needed in order to involve some live playing. Throughout our planning process, Graham was very responsive to any questions we had and was always available to chat whether it be via email or phone. He was also super patient with us as we left many of the music choices to the very end. He checked in consistently so we knew he was on top of everything, but never made us feel badly for being procrastinators.

Leading up to our big day, Graham sent automated reminders about various things that really helped keep us on track. They became something we looked forward to receiving at each milestone marker as we inched closer. About a month out, Graham happily joined us for a venue walk through with our coordinator and attentively took notes and asked questions. Seeing this made us feel even more at ease.

On our wedding day at the Natural History Museum of LA, Graham was fantastic! He arrived early, brought an assistant to help with load in, and was ready to go when needed. He made sure to say hi to us (which was so sweet!) and even took some pictures that he sent to us the next day. He played our requests and made our guests feel comfortable. We definitely recommend DJ Graham!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Matthew · Married on 12/31/2014

Graham and Silvertunes Entertainment was the absolute best thing about our wedding. The reception was the highlight of our wedding. Everyone that came to us said this was the most fun wedding they have ever attended, and we owe it all to Graham and Silvertunes.

From the beginning Graham was the point of contact, and he was a constant professional. From the first meeting and the constant checkup emails, we were always ahead of the game in planning with him. All of this planning and Graham being a professional, made the day a breeze. We talked about what we wanted for the day of and he did everything and more. This was a Jamaican and Indian fused wedding, and he had all the music that made both cultures love being on the dance floor. This was also a NYE wedding and Graham had neon lights, noise makers, hats, etc. for everyone which made it such a party.

It was the best night of our lives to date, and Silvertunes Entertainment is a big reason why. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

We found Graham at an open house that was hosted by the venue. We loved the music he was playing and walked over to talk to him, there he introduced himself and let us play a round of his trivia games. We were completely sold! Graham's friendly and infectiously fun personality was exactly what we were looking for in our DJ. Once we booked him we took complete advantage of his client website where we could write out bios for our bridal party entrances, pay our balances, fill out trivia that would be used in games at our wedding, tell our love story and of course request music to be played on our big day! Graham's site was so well put together and easy to use it took a lot of stress out of planning the music for our wedding. He also sent some extremely helpful emails throughout our engagement giving us tips on where we should be in the planning process and even referred us some photographers when we had troubled finding one! Graham and his team were completely professional and personable throughout the entire time we did business with them and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is considering hiring them for any event!

Sent on 11/14/2014