75 Reviews for Silvertunes Entertainment

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
Consultation (2)
Liability Insurance (2)

Highly recommend this company. Professional, prompt, and always available when I needed them. They helped us have a perfect wedding. I would recommend this company to all my loved ones and anyone looking for a good quality dj.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our day would NOT have been complete without Silvertunes! Throughout the entire process, Graham was thorough, honest, enthusiastic, and very professional! (I’m going to miss the monthly emails with tips, reminders, etc.) We had the pleasure of having both Graham and Marlon at our wedding. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed the entire time!!! They took suggestions and mixed in their own songs based off the crowd’s vibes. And to top it off— they brought out glow sticks for everyone!!! What a surprise and soooo much fun. I highly HIGHLY suggest this company for your Dj services!! I am 110% satisfied!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hector thank you so much for an amazing night!! It truly was the best night of our lives. We had so many compliments on the evening and how great of a party it was! We are so thankful for everything you did for us and we can’t thank you enough. We will all have wonderful memories we can cherish for a lifetime ❤️ thank you again for the best wedding and these awesome photos!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Silvertunes did an amazing job at my wedding. They made our event fun, had great music, and provided Perfect up lighting that turned our huge backyard into a beautiful venue. They are one of those rare vendors that you do not have to worry about, they just did their job above and beyond while exceeding all my expectations. I highly recommend this team and is seriously one of the best DJ companies in Santa Clarita.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We had a truly wonderful wedding last weekend! Hector was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and he was such a help making sure everything went smoothly and everything stayed on time as well. We had a great time dancing and had everyone out on the dance floor with us. Even grandma was out there getting it all night long! We can’t thank Hector and the whole Silvertunes team for everything we did!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Graham is AMAZING. And that still doesn’t cover how much he was appreciated! Awesome DJ amazing MC, contacting him was EASY always responded quickly and helped with every question I ever had. Highly recommend Silvertunes!!!!

Profile Picture User7029392, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hands down the BEST Dj/MC a girl could ask for! I had no idea what to play for music, Graham made an AWESOME playlist. Everyone had so much fun, very interactive, upbeat, and overall AMAZING. So worth it, he made my wedding even more amazing. Helped get my thoughts straight the closer to the wedding (basically like a second coordinator) had great ideas for songs when i was stuck (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting ect.). I beyond highly recommend Graham and his team!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I personally believe that DJs make or break a wedding -- I even told Graham that many times -- Serigo and Graham ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT -- they did not disappoint one bit! Every single person at our wedding was drenched with sweat because people were dancing all night long! We were not the easiest of clients -- our Do Not Play list was longer than our suggested songs, but they were able to go above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Silvertunes Entertainment -- with all the other details of the wedding, this is one that you will definitely not have to stress about!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I won a 4 hour DJ package at a bridal expo. Joe was our DJ. He was fabulous! Funny, played perfect music, and kept us right on schedule.

Profile Picture Suzy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After meeting Graham we had a gut feeling he was the one! He is polite, funny and has a wonderful personality. He was always readily available and communication with him was extremely easy! He uses an awesome wedding music program which took away from the wedding stress planning. Most importantly, he listened to our wishes and made sure everything was tailored to us.
Graham made our wedding day MUCH MORE SPECIAL than what we ever imagined! Every detail, suggestion and comment from him made everything run so smoothly. He was a hit with our family and friends! If we could relive that day again and choose Graham again, we would, without hesitation! Thank God we met him! He will definitely be referred to our family and friends!

Profile Picture Ruth , 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Let us start by saying that Graham Silver completely exceeded our expectations and was hands down, the best decision we made! Graham was referred to us from a friend and we are so happy we were able to work with him. When we first sat down with Graham, one of the things that stood out the most to us was how ORGANIZED he was and PERSONABLE. He took the time to get to know us by sitting with us for about an hour, asking us questions about how we met and how we envisioned our wedding. After our meeting, we emailed him immediately with a deposit because we were so impressed with him and didn't want to miss out working with him. He sent us a link to his website where we were able to select songs that we wanted to hear at our wedding. It was very user friendly and had links to the Billboard Top Songs as well as links to songs for cake cutting, mother / son songs, etc. so it made our selecting so easy. Each month leading up to the wedding, he sent a friendly email with our countdown and a list of some reminders, Ex: "Here's what's on your to do list 7 months prior to your wedding!” We really appreciated that he was always in contact with us and made every attempt to provide any helpful suggestions when needed. As we got closer to the wedding date, he asked to sit down with us again. He was so prepared by making sure we were all on the same page regarding the ceremony, reception, timeline, music, etc. Towards the end of planning, we were a bit overwhelmed and had difficulty deciding on songs. At our meeting, Graham gave us some ideas of songs that would work and they were perfect! We walked away from our meeting, again feeling like we hit the jackpot with this guy! When the wedding finally came he hand his DJ, Marlon, were spot on with the songs. The music was exactly how we envisioned it and more. You ask for something, and Graham and his team deliver! We highly recommend booking Silvertunes Entertainment for your next event!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Graham, Was a great Guy to work with. My Husband and i loved working with him. He made the time to get to know us and have some good laughs. He made the wedding about us and made us feel important. He brought glow sticks to the wedding and it was a blast. I liked how he took his time to know what kind of music that we were into. One of the best parts was we had our own profile on his website and we could add any music at any time and we were able to pay online. It made life easier on us. Thank Graham for everything we look forward to working with you for another event some time. From: Chris and Clara

Profile Picture Chris & Clara , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be happier with Graham Silver as the DJ for our wedding. He kept in touch months leading up to the wedding, made sure we had all the music we wanted for the ceremony and reception, and the timeline and personal touches the day of were so special. We cannot say enough good things about our experience! Thanks Graham!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did an amazing job at our wedding! He did a good job at listening to what I wanted in the meetings to the timeline. I made a list of songs I wanted and he made sure to play those and got the vibe of the songs I liked. He was dancing with us on the dance floor and made sure everyone especially myself and the groom had an amazing night. I would highly recommend and his price was more competitive than other local vendors in Santa Clarita.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Consistent 5 star reviews aren't something that just happen. Graham is simply amazing. From the very start he made us feel relaxed and confident that we were in good hands. His prices are unbeatable for the service you get, every month or so id receive an email with helpful hints and reminders on what we should be doing next in the planning process. Graham was extremely quick in his responses and was always great about me changing my mind multiple times. The day of our wedding, his communication was outstanding and he did awesome at keeping us on schedule and as our MC. Our DJ (I can't for the life of me remember his name, I'm so sorry!) was absolutely fantastic as well. Our location for the garter toss made it hard to hear the music, so the dj decided to sing the song instead! It was the perfect night and our guests still rave about the amazing time they had! I will be recommending Silvertunes to everyone! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Graham is amazing. Such a great guy to work with - has a big heart and personality. He is very open to your ideas, and also provides his expertise as a DJ/MC. My biggest fear was having those awkward moments that you occasionally see at weddings or parties when you choose the wrong MC, but Graham made sure nothing like that happened, and had our wedding run flawlessly. Everyone had a great time! Thanks Graham!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the 2nd time we have used Silvertunes entertainment. Graham is so professional, fun, entertaining and gets all the guests out on the dance floor moving and a grooving. Would highly recommend his company. We would use him again but all our daughters are now married!!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Graham was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We got the package that included up-lighting, ceremony music, a DJ, and Graham as emcee for the reception, but Graham went above and beyond, emailing us month-by-month reminders about tasks we might have forgotten to complete (almost like a 2nd wedding coordinator) and giving us suggestions about how to maximize the entertainment experience for our particular venue. He really knows what he's doing, and of all our vendors, Silvertunes was the one that put us at ease and made us feel good start to finish. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mike, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Graham and his team were simply awesome! He really put a lot of effort and thought into everything. He met with us to go over grand entrances and song choices and to make sure we had everything we needed for the big day! His planning tool that you get access to once you book with him was awesome. You could go in and pick songs that were must haves for the play list, or do not play at all. He was also really helpful in helping us make decisions on some of the harder choices that you don't think too much about, like cake cutting! He was also so prompt in getting back to us with questions we had, which is a must during the planning process! Our friends and family had an awesome time on the dance floor!
All in all, Robert and I were extremely happy with Graham and will be recommending him to all our friends getting married! Thanks so much again!!! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Graham was the best decision I made to make him our DJ for my wedding. He answered all my questions that I had. He also made it so easy and stress free and he also kept the dance floor full and fun with exciting music. We had a blast!! Thank you so much Graham! I recommend choosing silvertunes for any party/event, you will not regret it and will be a great memory.

Profile Picture Pauline, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Graham with Silvertunes Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. From the moment we met with him, we knew that it was the right decision. There is so much planning that happens and many details, and the last thing we wanted to worry about was whether our guests were going to be entertained. The music was important to us but more important was having someone professional, and courteous. He even acted like a 2nd wedding coordinator, it was awesome!! My husband and I had been guests at several other weddings where the MC was cheesy and had no enthusiasm, having Graham was a blessing, he had great ideas to get our guests involved, laughing and being interactive. We highly recommend Graham and his team. If you want more than just an average wedding don't cut corners on the DJ/MC for your day. He is worth it, AND he’s totally budget friendly!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

A good DJ is so important, it can make or break the party! Silvertunes Entertainment did an exceptional job! We were so impressed with Graham's professionalism, organization and his sincere effort to make sure everything ran smoothly on our special day! We would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User7375708, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Your Wedding Day should be the most important, and enjoyable day of your life. You should therefore, select a top notch DJ/Reception Coordinator. Graham and Silvertunes exceeded our expectations. Graham and his staff were highly professional and polished. We did not have a wedding coordinator and therefore, needed some assistance with coordinating our wedding and reception. The music was excellent, but we greatly appreciated the organization and coordination of Graham and his staff. First, the website was an excellent vehicle to select all of our preferred songs. Graham would also send regular updates to remind us to address specific pre-wedding items (a checklist to ensure that our preparation was on track). My wife found these services very helpful. Leading up to the wedding, we met with Graham and Cory on numerous occasions to ensure that we were all on the same page.

On the day of our wedding, Silvertunes worked closely with our wedding officiant to coordinate our ceremony. This included our music, entrance and exit of our wedding party. Cory, our Master of Ceremonies, expertly presided over our reception. Everything was smooth, on time and polished. We had two Deejays throughout the evening and these guys were on top of everything.

Silvertunes allowed us to just enjoy the best day of our lives. I am very appreciative of the fact that Graham and Cory took care so many tasks for us. This eliminated our worries and simply allowed us to enjoy our special day. We will always be appreciative of the high level of service provided by Graham and Cory.

Profile Picture Len, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Graham for our wedding and he was SO amazing to work with. He really listened to our vision of how we wanted the night to go, from ceremony to the sparkler exit. He was very prompt on all responses during the planning process. Our dance floor was packed the whole night, even with having the bar right outside of the reception area. I honestly was not expecting all of our guests to stay until the end, however when the last song was called, everyone was sad because we were all just having a good time and jammin to the music! Yes i said jammin ??. This is always a great problem to have knowing everyone was enjoying the evening with great tunes.

Graham, you made our wedding an absolute memorable one, making us want to relive the night all over again. I truly appreciate all your time and services.

Hire Graham! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I had a great experience with Graham!! He was very easy to work with, responded back to his emails the same day, and is also easy to reach by phone or text message. Whenever I had a question or concern, Graham was there to help clear anything up.

Silvertunes has a client login page that is very simple to follow and fill out. We tried to have as much of it filled out before we met with Graham in person. Once we met in person, he had our forms printed out and took us step by step through our ceremony and reception timeline, and helped us work out where we should put some of our favorite songs. During our reception, we noticed that Graham really listened to our suggestions for our wedding. We were pleasantly surprised with extra songs he added to our list of music after he got to know us a little better (Example: during our reception dinner, we really wanted songs about food to play in the background. He added many more great ones that we had not thought of to our lineup during our big day).

Another plus about Graham was that he reached out to all of our vendors, emailed them an approximate timeline, and stayed in contact with everyone involved as we got closer to our big day.

We recommend Silvertunes to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for their wedding. Our guests raved about our MC and the music that was played during the reception. Graham was exactly who we were looking for, and we would definitely hire him again if we ever needed an MC or DJ in the future :)

Profile Picture Holly, 7/2/16, 1 Review