17 Reviews for Silvercord Event Photography LLC

Multi. Locations (1)
Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
17 Silvercord Event Photography LLC Reviews

My husband and I are very happy we went with Sally. When we decided to upgrade from a courtroom wedding to a very small garden wedding with only immediate family, we decided we wanted to hire a photographer, but didn’t want to spend our savings on it. Seriously, as soon as you say wedding, most photographers start charging $1K-3K. Then we found Sally, who we could just have for a few hours and not break the bank. She was extremely responsive by both text and email. Within a couple of weeks of our wedding, we had so many beautiful shots of our special day. She doesn’t copyright your photos so once you get your album’s password, you can do as you please. The only thing I wish is that she would offer to give you a flash drive of your photos in addition to their access via website. The file sizes are quite big and take a while to download, even with a good internet connection. Otherwise, I can say Sally is a professional and very down to earth. Would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I used Silvercord Event Photography for my wedding on 9/9/17. Sally and her husband Greg are amazing! Sally did the photography while Greg did the videography. My photos turned out awesome! She was able to capture all the candid moments that I missed in the whirlwind that was my wedding! She gave both color and black and white images, as well as other tones. Greg did an amazing job with the videography! They gave me a short highlight video as well as a longer 40 minute video. My husband and I will cherish these photos and videos for the rest of our lives! I would definitley use Silvercord again!!!

Profile Picture Nena, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I used Sally for my daughter's wedding 8/12/17. She is creative, positive, friendly, professional, organized, and detailed! She was a pleasure to work with and she got the photos back to us sooo quickly! She captured a vast array of wonderful shots. Each shot is in color and black & white and the ones of my daughter and now, son's couple portraits came in 2 different versions of color as well as sepia, news toned and black & white. We are delighted to have so many options!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down, we are so happy we chose Sally as our photographer! She did our engagement photo shoot and it was AMAZING! My fiance and I had a fantastic time with our timeless vintage theme. We explored Fayetteville's Train Station and a local Rose Garden and got some great shots. I will have these photos to last a lifetime and her prices are hard to beat with also having the option to have them printed wherever you like. Turn around time for us to get the photos back was unbelievable! I Am so happy that we found you! Thanks Sally ! Love S &N

Profile Picture Shirley, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I am really happy we hired Sally to photograph our wedding. She did a great job taking both candid and posed photographs. After the wedding we received our photos within a week and a half, it was great to be able to look at them so quickly. All of our photos were given to us in with different photo color options such as black and white, sepia tone and a color pop tone; I liked that we were able to pick which color tone we liked the best for each photo. She was very responsive on emails, professional, and very nice to work with. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Laura , 10/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Toning

Sally is awesome! She is friendly and efficient. She did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. During the wedding she was like a ninja...lol. Everywhere but not obvious. Her pricing is very reasonable...I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture rhonda, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm so glad I found Sally and that she was my photographer. I to was a bride on a budget and photography prices were outrageous! I was looking decorations on Criagslist and found her by accident. I know God led me to her!! We used Sally for our engagement, bridal, and wedding and I wouldn't have had any different. I mentioned some photos I'd like to capture and she was on top of it. The wedding was a blast she had a great time and we did too. She feels like family to me an bonded so well. We are expecting our first child and sadly Sally won't be able to go on this adventure with us :(. But I will definitely send her photos. Sally is a special person, and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with her through our experience. She will keep you laughing, you'll NEVER feel awkward or uncomfortable around her. She is wonderful. Our photos have all came back with excellent, fine, great quality and we can't wait to share them with our child(ren) over the years.
~Jamie and Derek~

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AFFORDABLE QUALITY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!!! Yes, it does exist! If you are a bride like me who was on a budget, Sally Siko is a great find! She did an amazing job - our photos turned out great! She was flexible with scheduling and very easy to work with. So glad we found her!

Profile Picture User3545212, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

After previously meeting with two other photographers, we looked online to try to find a vendor who can work with our budget and take pictures really well. It's true when they say the third time is a charm. Sally was AWESOME! She was very professional and friendly. We immediately bonded as she saw that I was hard of hearing. She knew some signs so she could better communicate with me. I immediately felt at ease. She was very observant and knew exactly what we wanted. She took our engagement and wedding pictures at Sarah P. Duke Gardens. We can't say enough about her skills and friendly personality. She absolutely exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Sally, owner of Silvercord Event Photography, as a photographer for any event. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was so lucky to find Sally Siko of Silvercord Event Photography on Craigslist when searching for a wedding photographer. Her ad stated that she was looking to add a mountainous section to complete her portfolio, and I knew that my wedding venue could deliver this for her. I felt like this had to be a win/win situation for both of us. Sally was willing to travel a few hours for both my bridal portraits and for the wedding. Sally was very relaxed and made the photo taking process very smooth and natural. During the wedding it was like she wasn't even there, until she approached me when it started raining halfway into the reception and asked, "how afraid of the rain are you?' I told her that I wasn't afraid of it at all, she then told us that she thought that she could get some amazing shots out on our now soaked dance floor. My husband and I went out on the dance floor and started dancing. Away from everyone just the two of us, we forgot that we were even out there to take photos, it became a moment for both of us to just take it all in that we were married ahh!!! So not only did Sally create a wonderful photo opportunity, she provided us with a special memory that we will treasure the rest of our lives! With great appreciation, Amber and Preston

Profile Picture Amber, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Sally was wonderful. She is extremely responsive, even if you have a ton of questions! She gave us a fabulous price on our package, and was willing to travel for our wedding. On the day of, she arrived on time, ready to go, with a smile on her face. She made a point to put everyone at ease, and was great about taking photos and keeping out of the way while we were getting ready. She even stepped out in a quiet moment to take some fabulous shots of the groomsmen blowing off steam before they got ready. During the ceremony and reception, she was a "photo ninja"- fairly out of site, but taking pictures of everything. We have some beautiful candid shots thanks to her, and we didn't even know she took them until we got the processed images.

Sally is a JOY to work with. If you're looking for a laid-back, drama-free, reliable photographer who's nice to boot, she's it!

Profile Picture User2799496, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be MORE pleased with our wedding pictures! Sally was extremely professional and friendly. Punctual in both her arrival time and photography delivery post- wedding, Sally surpassed our expectations! I have already refered Sally's photography services to multiple friends and will continue to do so. Final words - book her, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am SO, SO, thrilled with our decision to hire Sally Siko as our wedding photographer. I instantly bonded with her because of her sweet and vibrant personality, and knew after talking to her for the first time that she was the perfect fit for us! She is very professional and responsive, and most of all flexible. She graciously let me send her a list of "must have" photographs that was probably the longest she has ever received (Sally, that you for being so patient with me). Having Sally with me on our wedding day was like having a friend right by my side, not like having a stranger follow my every move. I love her creativity and sweet spirit and don't think I could recommend a better person and photographer!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/8/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing Photographer! Couldn't of asked for more, her attitude was fun, helpful and relaxing all day and her work is really beautiful! Couldn't have asked for better pictures they have a lot of character and dimension. Would definitely recommend her, can't stop looking at my pictures!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/1/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sally is great. She's very personable and wants to make sure that you will get pictures you want. She arrives at specified times, works with her customers and we couldn't have been happier. Sally goes above and beyond to get the job done and make sure you're happy.

Profile Picture Connie, 9/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sally is the owner and the photographer and she is truly AWESOME. She will work with the Bride and Groom and get the shots that they want and will do everything she can to make sure the photos are what the bride and groom want. We used her for both the engagement session and the wedding and gave us the photos that will help us remember the wedding even when we are 90 and can't remember anything else. Her prices are extremely reasonable. I spent months looking for a photographer that would meet what we wanted and would not cost an arm and a leg to get. She exceeded the expectations of both of us. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. Another great deal while most photographers keep the copyrights, you the customer will have full copyrights to all the photos taken during your event so you get that many more photos.

Profile Picture Scott, 8/6/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sally was awesome at our wedding. She showed up early in the morning and captured all of the preparation, followed me around town as I got ready, and then didn't leave the reception until we did. Guests comments were "She was like a ninja," and "She was everywhere!" Afterwards, our pictures were available on the web in 2 days and in our hands by the end of our honeymoon. 2,300 pictures total and then she edited the best 300 for our easy consumption. The edited 300 are so perfect, I haven't even bothered looking through the rest, but it was important to me that I have them. There were detailed shots of our decorations, overall shots of the venue and ceremony, candid pictures of probably 95% of our guests, the bride/groom photo shoot after the ceremony, family portraits, and action shots of the dance party -- pretty much everything I asked for. Overall, I didn't have a single complaint.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/14/11, 1 Review