Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Reviews

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 5
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 6
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 7

Lindsay · Married on 12/30/2016

If you want to look absolutely AMAZING for your wedding, you must check out Silver Ceiling! Tiffany & Giana glammed me and my bridesmaids up for My December wedding. My expectations were far exceeded. Kelly listens exactly to what you want to look like on your special day and works with her team to create your look. She communicated with me after my trial and before and after my wedding to make sure everything went perfect! I loved my airbrush makeup, gorgeous lashes and red carpet hair! My hair and makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night after tears and a long day! Highly recommend these ladies for your big day!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Erica · Married on 11/20/2016

Wow- The ladies at Silverceiling are amazing! First of all Kelly was super sweet and very excited throughout the entire planning process and was very patient with all of my questions and decision making! As the bride I was a little nervous about having never done airbrush makeup before, but let me tell you it was worth every penny!! Especially for our beach wedding! I did not have to worry about anything all day! Plus we had our trial run to make sure everything was perfect! We had Martha do our hair and Maria do our makeup, and everyone was extremely happy! They both did a great job! I would highly recommend Silverceiling for any wedding, especially for one on the beach! Thanks again! :)
    -Erica

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/09/2016

Silverceiling is very accommodating and even a hurricane will not stop them from providing bridal services! During the hurricane, 3 of my bridesmaids were unable to make it to my wedding and Kelly said I have a credit to use the services over the next year. Very easy to work with and talk to regarding bridal services! I would definitely recommend using this company for your wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 10/08/2016

These ladies were fabulous! Their work was stellar, and the make up showed beautifully in pictures. I will probably only ever do airbrush makeup for events from now on, it looks so much more natural and not "done". On top of it, we had the BEST time! All my girls and my mom commented on how much fun the process was, it truly was like a big fun makeup party, and not at all stressful. They are funny, sweet and compassionate, a true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 10/07/2016

I adored Silverceiling! Working with Kelly and Maria made my day extra special. Both made sure I looked my best and were extremely professional, personable, and absolutely beautiful women! I wanted to go hang out to have a drink and a laugh with them both at the end of the day, they were that lovely and enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone in NC looking for the best most personable MUA and stylist for their special day or special events. IF you want the best, you'll find it here.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelly at Silverceiling was absolutely fabulous!! I am so grateful to have had her on my wedding day. Not only did Kelly make me and my girls beautiful on my big day, she took the time getting to know me months before. She was so patient with me during my bridal trial, and never made me feel like I had no knowledge of makeup, even though I don't wear much, she was easy to talk to about what I wanted and didn't want. Kelly still had the patience with me when I completely changed my mind about the look I wanted on my day. She did exactly what I asked for and I felt so amazing walking down the isle. All my girls looked incredible, they felt it too! If anyone is looking for someone to make them feel beautiful Kelly is definitely the person to do it! She is a beauty inside and out!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Kelly and the Silverceiling girls were beyond perfection! I was pretty set on doing airbrush artistry for my make up and it did not disappoint. Kelly is a pro at the airbrush makeup. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my makeup and delivered a beautiful product. Martha on hair was also amazing! All of my bridesmaids and MOB used both hair and make up services and they looked amazing! Everyone loved it. So very happy with Silverceiling!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2016

Loved my wedding hair and makeup services from Silver Ceiling! I live out of town and Kelly was very flexible in helping to schedule my hair and makeup trial. Liz and Denise were amazing on my wedding day! Would definitely recommend them and use Silver Ceiling again.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Raven · Married on 09/08/2016

Kelly and the girls are an amazing gift for any bride- very helpful, flexible, and professional. Absolutely stunning work! Thank you so much for making me feel like a runway model on my special day- I have never felt so beautiful in my life! Many Thanks!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • User7206022 · 2+ years ago

My experience was amazing! She did exactly what I was looking for this my makeup! It really made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Melanie · Married on 08/20/2016

my family, bridesmaids and me all enjoyed getting the airbrush done, everyone was soo happy how it all turned out and lasted the whole time even on the beach on the hot humid day it was. they were very profressional and great to have and everyone makeup came out exactly how they wanted!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Laura · Married on 07/23/2016

Deciding to go with Silverceiling was one of the best decision I have made for my wedding! I started off very hesitant as I am not a big make up person, but 'my oh my' did I enter a whole new beautiful world!! I had a make up trial two weeks ago and I have never felt that confident about myself in my entire life! I have had a severe skin disorder (Eczema) my whole life and was worried I would have a bad reaction, or it would look cakey, or wouldn't stay on my skin, and none of these things happened!! I had engagement photos after my make up trial and every body thought it looked so amazing (including myself and my fiancé!) I asked for eyes that popped and a smooth natural look everywhere else, and it was exactly as I wanted! When I was having my make up done Jonny (sweetest person ever) , I saw Maria (so fun and sassy!) working on another bride's hair. After sitting and thinking about how jaw-dropped I was by the hair I had seen, I asked for a hair trial the next week and it was amazing!! I am so excited to get married as I know that my hair and my make up will be ON POINT! It was something I never knew I really wanted, but I felt like a gorgeous movie star and felt so confident about the way I looked. Who wouldn't want to feel that way on their wedding day?!

Now let's talk about their amazing quality of service. In today's world with texts and emails people tend to not get back to you immediately. But not Kelly!!! She treats her customers like family and one time I got really worried that I messed up my appointment and emailed Kelly, she called me to make sure I was okay and got it sorted out within 15 minutes! Honestly their service is undeniable and incomparable. I started off just getting my make up done & two bridesmaids when I booked online, but after meeting the team everybody in my wedding party (including moms- 10 people) are having it done! I wish I could write more but I have run out of room! Anyway, book them! You won't regret it! Best decision ever!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Elyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

Silverceiling for my glam squad was one of the best decisions I made on my wedding day. As a destination bride, I relied a lot on what I read on Wedding Wire and other planning sites to help plan out who I would meet with on mu trip. I didn't even look into other vendors for my hair and make-up because my phone call with Kelly went that great, I knew I had to book them immediately. 1st off, I did my hair and make-up trial a few months before my wedding on a visit to the area. I planned to get my engagement photos that evening and couldn't have been more excited with how great they made me look. The girls were so sweet and personable the entire time and really catered to me, even though it was just a trial! On my wedding day, I had 10 people who wanted either hair, make-up or both done. They were done ahead of schedule, even when at the last minute, one of my little cousins asked for an up-do! I had some very picky bridesmaids who didn't even like their hair on their own wedding day, but we're absolutely obsessed with the hair styles they got from this team. The airbrushing makes your skin absolutely glow and you 100% need to trust them on the fake eyelashes- they'll photograph amazing! I cannot thank these girls enough for making me look my absolute best on my wedding day- even my husband who thinks I'm the prettiest without make-up had to admit, I looked amazing. I cannot recommend them enough to any bride!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Elyssa! Thank you so much for the beautiful review! We just got some of your wedding pictures back from Indigosilver... you look like bridal perfection!!! We are so happy that you loved everything. Thank you again for choosing us- we had a blast getting to know you! XOXO!

Kelly was AMAZING!!! Seriously, the most flawless and classy look for my wedding day! I was worried that the airbrush make up would look over done, but my bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous. We are so grateful that Kelly worked her magic! Oh! and the pictures are stunning!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

I want to tell you my hair and makeup team were literally the best you could possibly imagine. I never felt prettier than I did on my wedding day. These are the people you need to book and they are worth every penny, and then some.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Heather! The girls really enjoyed working with you. I'm so glad you loved your hair and makeup! Thank you thank you!

Valerie · Married on 06/04/2016

Kelly’s Silverceiling team is outstanding. Kelly took care of my bridal party and me for my June wedding. The airbrush makeup comes out amazing! The team completed all my bridal party’s hair in beautiful soft swept updos that were exactly what I had imagined. The bridal party looked stunning. Victoria took care of my hair and it was gorgeous. Kelly is very responsive and answered all my questions throughout my engagement! I would definitely use Silverceiling again. I wish they could do my hair and makeup everyday!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 05/20/2016

Kelly and her entire team were AMAZING!! The whole process was extremely easy and seamless and Kelly was a pleasure to work with! After emailing/calling multiple places Kelly was THE ONLY one to call me directly and ask what I was looking for. The day of was so fun and her and her team filled the whole morning with laughter. I can't say enough about how much I would recommend others choose silver ceilings!! I had two of my bridesmaids who were skeptical about having their makeup done after having bad experiences in the past and they both were SOO in love with their makeup and lashes!!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2016

Kelly is AMAZING. There's no other words for it. She's the best and I highly recommend her! I absolutely loved my make up for my wedding! She's just amazing, you have to try her! Once you try, you'll fall in love!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/01/2016

Kelly was incredible to work with! She was the only vendor to directly call me after I put in an inquiry, was extremely accommodating (especially considering I had never had my makeup done before and had no idea what to ask), and stayed very in control when the wedding morning got very hectic! Everyone looked beautiful and the hair & makeup stayed in place all day. I would absolutely recommend Silver Ceiling!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • W

Walker · Married on 04/16/2016

The silverceiling team was absolutely amazing. They traveled to our venue and took on a large wedding party and made every girl feel absolutely beautiful. Everything ran so smoothly and we all felt pampered while we were getting ready. My bridesmaids are still talking about how cool it was to have airbrush makeup and how pretty they felt on our wedding day. I cant wait to find another excuse to get my makeup airbrushed by silverceiling. They were AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Nikki · Married on 04/02/2016

I was extremely pleased with Kelly and her team's professionalism and quality of service! I had never done airbrush prior to my trial, and was certain that was the way to go once I tried it. I'm from out of town, and Kelly was always responsive, and I loved that she and her team could come to where I was staying on the day of the wedding - one less logistical thing to worry about! Not only did my makeup look flawless all day, we had quite a windy outside ceremony but my hair stayed intact all night long. My two bridesmaids and I all looked amazing and had a great time getting ready. I couldn't be happier I selected SilverCeiling for my hair and makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Nikki! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your day, and for this beautiful review! We had a blast with you and your bridal party at Stemmerman's and we are SO incredibly happy for you! <3 so much love for you girl! XOXO Please stay in touch! - Kelly <3

Alex · Married on 11/21/2015

Kelly is not only an incredible makeup artist, but also a beautiful woman inside and out! I could go on and on about how great of a makeup artist she is, how wonderful her communication and reliability is, but what really stood out was how she handled my little flower girl. My flower girl asked a lot of questions and wanted to help Kelly pack up and she was so patient and a great teacher! The Silverceilings team is talented and incredibly upbeat! I will certainly be using them again in the future.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Kelly, Jonny, Maria and Martha were FABULOUS! They came to the house we were getting ready at, on Wrightsville Beach, and were able to do their wonderful work there! The Silverceiling team did an awesome job on my six bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and my hair and airbrushed makeup. They were punctual and were awesome with getting everyone finished within our time frame! The bridal party, and myself, received so many positive complements on our hair and make up. The team of girls really listen to what you want, and they make it happen! They are so much fun to talk with and laugh with too! I cannot say enough great things about the Silverceiling team!! You girls rock! Thank you for your fantastic service!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kelly and her girls were absolutely amazing!! They made myself ( bride) and my bridesmaids flawless! Not only our makeup was perfect but so was our hair! We gave the girls free range and we were all amazed at what they had done! They are all very personable and made us feel to comfortable on the big day!! I would highly recommend Silverceiling to any bride looking for an awesome team to do their hair and makeup!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

They were excellent. My wedding party and I were very pleased

Sent on 10/12/2015