Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Reviews

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 5
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 6
Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 7

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2018

My stylists Denise and Liz were AMAZING!! They drove to our beach house and provided makeup and hair to my bridal party. It's so nice to have such professional stylists that will travel to you on your big day. Because of them, I didn't have to spend my special day sitting in a salon. Thanks again to Kelly and her all star team!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

I had the most amazing experience working with the very talented staff at Silverceiling Beauty Consulting. They were very professions, prompt, and most of all made every single girl in my wedding look like movie stars! Their knowledge of make up and hair is beyond that of a regular salon and they truly give you the full glam experience! I felt absolutely gorgeous for my bridal portrait and on my wedding day! I am so thankful we went with Kelly and her amazing staff and feel like we not only found very talented and skillful ladies but also new friends because each of them were so sweet and easy to talk to!!! Thanks so much Silverceiling Beauty Consulting Team, y'all are amazing!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 8

Courtney · Married on 03/31/2018

I had such a fabulous experience with Silverceiling! First off, I live in California and our wedding was in North Carolina. Kelly was very flexible when scheduling my hair/makeup trial and always available via phone or email anytime I had any questions. Kelly created the perfect hair and makeup schedule for the day of the wedding that ran very smoothly. Martha and Megan made me and my bridal party feel absolutely beautiful, and as a bonus – it felt like they were friends enjoying the wedding day with us! I could not believe all of our hair/makeup lasted all day and night (we had an outside wedding and it was a pretty windy day). I could not recommend Silverceiling enough, you guys are amazing!! :)

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 9
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 10
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 11

Bethany · Married on 02/16/2018

The whole team was amazing to work with! They were friendly, professional, and talented! After just one trial run, I felt like I had known them for years. They were so fun to spend the day with and fit right in with our group! They were on time and kept to their schedule so that we could meet our timeline for the day. Everyone's make-up looked flawless! I recommend the Silverceiling team to anyone searching for a wedding make-up artist. Your day will be perfect!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 12
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 13
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 14
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 15
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 16
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

Kelly is an angel. A very beautiful, hard-working, extremely talented angel. We used Silverceiling for our hair and makeup before my wedding and they did such an amazing job. They were completely open to feedback and touchups and really worked with each girl to give them the look they wanted. The bridal suite was also an amazing set-up that allowed us to get ready all together and also have a place to eat lunch. Kelly took care of everything and it was a huge weight off my shoulders!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Madison · Married on 12/29/2017

I went into this process not really knowing what I wanted done and Liz and Tiffany were amazingly helpful and patient with me! They were wonderful and made getting ready for my big day so much fun. I'm so happy with my experience!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Brittni · Married on 11/18/2017

Look no where else! The girls at Silverceiling are the best, you will be extremely satisfied. My 9 Bridesmaids, Grandma, Mom, MIL & I enjoyed our experience. I had a ton of fun with Kelly during my bridal shoot as well. She made sure I was happy with my look. Even went above and beyond, as in letting me borrow some jewelry because I forgot mine. The girls at Silverceiling are very professional, & entertaining to be around! If I ever need my makeup to look flawless for any kind of event I will definitely be in contact!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Kelly is one incredible CEO and make up artist. She takes the time to really understand the vision and look you want on your wedding day. On our first consultation I rambled about long waves, red lipstick, and a classic vibe and Kelly immediately pinpointed my vision- Old Hollywood glamour. And boy did she knock it out of the park.

I RARELY sign up for make up at weddings, but I was so confident in Kelly's work that most of my bridesmaids signed up before and those who didn't wanted Kelly to do their makeup when they saw her work. Guess what, SHE FOUND TIME TO FIT THEM IN! I'm so lucky to have found Kelly in Wilmington and that she was able to travel to Annapolis, MD for my special day.

I plan on attending a few of her make up workshops this spring! She's THAT good.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 17
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 18

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Courtney!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. Becky and I (Kelly) LOVED working with you! I honestly had tears in my eyes upon leaving because you were such a lovely bride, and such an amazing person to work with. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, and a huge congratulations to you! :)

Nora · Married on 10/21/2017

What a wonderful job! Hair was out of this world gorgeous. All of my bridesmaids looked like goddesses, and I didn't look too bad myself ;)

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 19
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 20
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 21
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 22

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

I LOVED having Kelly and Giana do the hair and makeup for my wedding! They understood that my mom and sister needed to have their makeup and hair done by 8:30 to go set up the venue for my mostly diy wedding. I decided to change my look that I had originally chosen at my trial run and they ran with it and made me look more amazing than I thought was possible! I was very nervous/anxious and they worked so hard at calming me down the whole morning! My junior bridesmaid was so interested in all the hair and makeup products they brought and both Kelly and Giana spent every second they weren't busy explaining to her what things were and how to use them! It made her feel so special! They also gave my junior bridesmaid a hairstyle she could wear to school the next day which was a nice touch! Everyone loved how their looks came together even my sister who doesn't really like wearing makeup! They both really listen to each individual person on what their personal style is before beginning. Everyone felt like themselves, were comfortable, and looked amazing! Our makeup really lasted all day and night. Especially my maid of honors and she cried multiple times that day!!! I cannot recommend this company enough. They are truly kind people who aren't worried about making a profit, but instead worried about making your big day as special as possible. Having these ladies around to do our hair and makeup is one of my favorite wedding day memories. And did I mention only two of them did 6 people's hair and makeup in under 3 hours?! It was amazing and they do the highest quality of work.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 23
    Silverceiling Beauty Consulting 24

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

MEGAN!!!! We love you SO MUCH!!! We are so happy that we could make your day so special! Thank you for trusting us with your day! XOXOXO

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't recommend Silverceiling enough! Giana and Liz were amazing at my whole bridal party's hair and makeup. Everyone looked FLAWLESS! The whole day getting ready was so fun, and the whole Silverceiling team was incredible leading up to my wedding. They truly got to know me, all about my wedding, and my bridal style. By time my wedding rolled around, I had no doubt they could make my Disney Princess dreams come true. They knew my bridal vision without me having to ask. It was so sweet Liz went and got me my own false lashes and special wedding lipstick, and gave me the tube for touch-ups later in the day. They are the most genuine, talented girls who will go above and beyond to make you feel important and like the only bride in the world. Also - airbrush makeup is seriously INCREDIBLE. DO not use anything else for your big day - my makeup held up during the tears, sweat, and emotion of my big day. My bridesmaid who had her makeup done at 6am that morning looked just as amazing at 11pm that night. Thank you SC ladies for everything, we could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Savannah! WOW we cannot even express in words how much we loved working with you! You're such a beautiful soul inside and out and we are so happy for you! Congratulations, AIRBRUSH BABE! <3

Allie · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding would not have been the same without Silverceiling! Giana and Denise made my girls look and feel like goddesses. People will be talking about our hair and makeup forever! After being in many weddings and seeing girls redo their hair and makeup, I can honestly say no one had to touch up ANYTHING. The service on top of these girls just making you feel like family is so comforting and exactly what you need on your wedding day!! My hair was something off of Pinterest. An my makeup did not sweat off after dancing all night in the summer heat! Plus the eyelash extensions were AMAZING! Love love love these girls. Thank you so much for making me feel so pretty on the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Hi Allie! Can we just start off by saying.... you were an AMAZINGLY stunning bride?! My team and I cannot stop lusting over all of your gorgeous photos! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day, Airbrush babe! :) Congratulations!

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Silver Ceiling was amazing and way more than I could have ever asked for. They are so experienced and very professional. Kelly created an awesome makeup schedule that made everything go very smooth. All my girls/moms loved the makeup and the stylists. The airbrush makeup they use is absolutely flawless and very natural! We never felt rushed and they didn't leave until they knew everyone was completely satisfied with touch ups. My wedding makeup was exactly what I wanted. All my girls looked beautiful.

We were behind on time with traveling out of town for my portraits and Chelsea made it work and met me last minute somewhere quick and did my makeup beautifully. I highly recommend Silver Ceiling, all the girls are amazing. Kelly does an awesome with her business!! xoxo!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Taylor!!! Thank you so much for the gorgeous review! Our babes absolutely loved working with you! Wishing you all the best in your new marriage you beautiful airbrush babe!!!

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

I was absolutely blown away by the talent, professionalism, kindness and personalities of Kelly, Martha & Scarlett. These three women made me and the most important women in my wedding (3 bridesmaids + MOB/MOG + Aunt) look absolutely gorgeous on the big day. I was blown away by how beautiful I looked and especially, how beautiful I FELT thanks to the Silverceiling team. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and I am incredibly grateful for their patience, understanding, helpfulness and genuine kindness throughout the whole process. They are an incredible team and I would highly recommend them to any bride who wants to look and feel the best she ever has on the biggest day ever!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Kat!!! We absolutely LOVED working with you on your day. Your bridal party was so much fun and we so enjoyed getting to know you over the course of a year!!! XOXO sweet airbrush babe! I know we will stay in touch :)

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2017

Dee and Giana were amazing! They were able to fit everyone in my party in with plenty of time to spare. We had a total of 9 including myself getting hair and make-up done. It took about 30 mins per person per styling (hair or make-up) Everyone's hair and make-up was gorgeous. Stayed on the whole night even while sweating from all the great dancing that was done :) I would definitely recommend Silverceiling. They take the time to make sure all of your needs are met. They take a lot of pictures from your trial to make sure they get it right on the big day, also so you can point out things that you didn't like or need to be changed. These ladies were so friendly and kind. I will use them again in the future if I ever need my hair and make-up done again!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so much for the sweet review! We KNEW when we met you at the Forever Bridal Show--- you were a SILVERCEILING AIRBRUSH BABE! Congratulations on a beautiful marriage! We can't wait to see pictures!

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelly and her team at SilverCeiling Beauty were absolutely amazing! They made me feel so relaxed and a beautiful bride! I would highly recommend using them:)

Sent on 08/16/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory! We loved being part of your day!!! We had so much fun with your beautiful bridal party at Wrightsville Beach! And your photos?! sigh... they are incredible. Just like you, beautiful airbrush babe! WE LOVE YOU!

Bonnie · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely loved my look for my wedding day! Both my wedding party & myself looked stunning & I can't believe how they made me look flawless, just myself but amplified!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you Bonnie!!! Our team absolutely loved being part of your day. We cannot stop staring at your photos- you look like the boho princess of our DREAMS!!! LOL we love you girl--- congratulations again you beautiful airbrush babe!

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2017

Kelly and her team were above and beyond amazing! They made my girls and I feel like queens. To start Kelly and I set up a trial run a few days before the wedding to put together a look. I got to her cute studio and met the team and she asked what type of look I wanted to put together. I gave her the idea I had, bronzed and natural, and I watched as the lights and ideas started to go off in her head as she put together a bridal look that was glamorous and still very me. On the wedding day Kelly and her crew showed up to the venue and brought SUCH an amazing energy . They were upbeat, fun, and uber professional. They moved quickly but still very detail oriented. Everyone of my bridesmaids, some of who are VERY picky with their makeup, pulled me aside after to tell me how much they loved their look. The final product of my bronzed makeup look far exceeded any expectations I had at the start. I was so happy when I looked in the mirror, my makeup was glamorous, not too heavy or cakey, and most importantly I still felt and looked like me, just ultra glam. My makeup lasted all evening, even through a little cake on the face. I HIGHLY recommend Silverceiling for any event you have.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

ALEXIS!!! Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. Girl, words cannot even describe the fun we had with you on your wedding day! You and your girls were all so amazing!!!! XOXOXO i know we will stay in touch! <3

Anja · Married on 05/06/2017

I would definitely recommend Silverceilings! I got a beautiful spray tan from them and it was amazing! It looked completely natural and the best part was that it is made with natural ingredients which is really important to me!
    They also did my hair and makeup for an event and did a beautiful job! My airbrush makeup felt so light on my skin. They are truly artist and all the ladies who work here are so sweet and kind.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Anja! We LOVED working with you and cannot wait to work with you again in the future! Rock on, sweet airbrush babe!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

The ladies at Silverceiling were simply amazing! Kelly was incredibly responsive to phone calls and emails, and provided a helpful online survey to describe my wedding day beauty vision and upload inspirational photos. The trial run worked out perfectly because I did my bridal portraits immediately afterward, and it was incredibly helpful for planning the day-of look. As a result, I had every bit of confidence that I would love the results on wedding day! All my bridesmaids looked beautiful too; Kelly and Becky truly took the time to customize each of their looks to their preferences. I also did the facial package in the few months leading up to my wedding, and it was definitely worth it! Giana made my skin feel amazing, and it definitely showed on wedding day. Airbrush is an absolute must on your wedding day because it is so customizable and flawless, so look no further than Silverceiling!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Silverceiling Beauty Consulting's reply:

Thank you for the gorgeous review Elizabeth! It truly was an honor getting to work with you and getting to know you. Congratulations on your marriage sweet airbrush babe! You are so beautiful inside and out! XOXO!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

I could go on all day about these ladies! I highly recommend Silverceiling for well, everything! Silverceiling did hair and makeup for all of my bridal party and it turned out beautifully!! All of my bridesmaids spoke so highly of Martha and Britt. They kept saying every single wedding they have been in, they would have to fix both hair and makeup afterwards because they didn’t like the way their hair was styled or how their makeup was done, but they were so excited they did not have to fix one thing Silverceiling did. They were all obsessed with their looks and so was I. My makeup and hair was stunning!! I didn’t have to touch up my make up or hair ALL night! I purchased my hair extensions though Silverceiling and they are gorgeous!! They cut them, styled them and showed me how to put them in and take them out. I went in for my trial run and Kelly and Scarlett asked if I found earrings to go with my wedding dress. I said I was still looking but they showed me earrings from their Details by Silverceiling collection and I ended up walking out with earrings and a bracelet for my wedding day. One more thing…my mom, sister and myself all got spray tans through Silverceiling. Kelly did an amazing job!! Silverceiling is definitely an easy decision. Their entire team was a pleasure to be around. Thank you so so much for making my day so special. Amazing job ladies!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Logan · Married on 03/30/2017

I had the opportunity to receive a spray tan, airbrush makeup, and hairdo from these lovely ladies. They were upbeat, fun, and amazing artists and made me look and feel like a total goddess! I cannot wait for my next spray tan :)

Sent on 04/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

AWESOME ladies to work with!! Great communication from the very beginning. They were so patient and sweet during the trial run. On my wedding day, they arrived early, set up and kept everyone on time...even after adding in my grandmother last minute. All of my girls loved them.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jackie · Married on 01/07/2017

Great group of ladies! Super helpful and great beauticians. Made me feel amazing with the amazing job with my make up + hair for my big day! Super reasonable pricing for the quality and was lovely for the trial run! Great job!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lindsay · Married on 12/30/2016

If you want to look absolutely AMAZING for your wedding, you must check out Silver Ceiling! Tiffany & Giana glammed me and my bridesmaids up for My December wedding. My expectations were far exceeded. Kelly listens exactly to what you want to look like on your special day and works with her team to create your look. She communicated with me after my trial and before and after my wedding to make sure everything went perfect! I loved my airbrush makeup, gorgeous lashes and red carpet hair! My hair and makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night after tears and a long day! Highly recommend these ladies for your big day!

Sent on 01/19/2017