Silverbridge & Co. Reviews

7 | Ashland, VA

7 Reviews for Silverbridge & Co.

• Johnny

Johnny S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Thank You times one million!!!!

Erica was a blessing in disguise on our wedding day. I can not thank Erica enough for all that she did for our wedding day. Not only did she drive 3 hours to be there for us, but she showed up way before our start time to scope out the venue and best places for photos. She went above and beyond her photographer duties. My wife said it felt like sometimes Erica was her MOH by the way she helped out with our wedding party, her dress, and calming her down during stressful moments. It didn’t feel like we hired her to photograph our wedding but rather it felt like having another family friend present. Erica is not only punctual and professional, but she is efficient and takes incredible photos! We did not have to wait for forever to see the photos she took. She had a few ready for us to view during our reception and now, two weeks later, we have every single photo she took for us. And they are all absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her services for any and all of your photography needs. Needless to say that we will be turning to Erica for our future photo shoots.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Khadeeja

Khadeeja J. · Married on 01/04/2020

Loved everything about my experience!!

I can never thank Erica enough for everything she did for us on at our wedding. I truly LOVED working with her and honestly can’t wait to come up with another excuse for a photo shoot! To all the brides planning your wedding, I know how stressful it can be and something about Erica’s demeanor is so calming. If you’re scrolling through handfuls of reviews to decide between photographers, stop looking and give her a call. I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Hashanthi · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I are very pleased that we hired Erica as out wedding photographer. Our friends and family and everyone who looks at our wedding pictures says Erica has done a wonderful job. We didn't have a videographer (which we both really regret),so expectations on Erica was really high and she has done a great job in capturing all the beautiful moments in our wedding. My husband and I both have very busy schedules and I was only able to talk with Erica briefly to explain her fhe style of pictures that we like. She exactly did what we asked for. I didn't even realize that she was in the background taking pictures; but she has captured it all. Our wedding was in Orange VA at chestnut hill bed and breakfast and I expressed that I would like to go off site and take some pictures with a natural backdrop. Erica did her own research and came up with a beautiful site to take out door pictures and those came out to be great. During the wedding she was extreamly supportive and went beyond her job to help in every way she could to make our day a success. She was really sweet and help me with the dress and check on my constantly to see if I was comfortable in my heals and offered to bring comfortable shoes from the room we got dressed. She was really patient with the crowd and the bridal party. As a bride I had so much fun at my wedding, and I posed for all kinds of crazy pictures and one time I grabbed her to take picture when she was just coming from her dinner (I hope you had finished your dinner by the time I grabbed you and really sorry if I disturb you Erica). She was so patient with me and adored me on my wedding;and really helped me to be comfortable and enjoy my day to the fullest. I reccomend Erica to any bride and I personally think I could not have found a better photographer to feature my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2017

C · Married on 06/17/2017

Erica was fantastic. I couldn't have possibly had a better photographer. She was very professional and courteous; she helped make my wedding day more fun and relaxing. She knew exactly how to get the best poses and locations for our wedding photos. She took so many beautiful photos which helped make our day so special. Erica was very friendly and accommodating, and I would very highly recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lizzy · Married on 06/03/2017

Erica captured everything we needed, wanted and had many ideas for things we didn't even know we'd want but ended up loving. Her attention to detail is superb and she's a fun and bubbly person to be around!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Chalyn · Married on 04/14/2012

Erica is a great photographer! My bridals were gorgeous as well as my the wedding photos! She definitely has an eye for the camera!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Dana · Married on 12/31/2016

4.2
      3.5

Overall we were pleased with our wedding pictures. We had a lot to choose from. We didn't have a large budget for photography but we were able to get many photos. The download process is tedious though. We recommend Erica for wedding photography

Sent on 02/23/2017