Silverado Resort and Spa Reviews

31 | Napa, CA

31 Reviews for Silverado Resort and Spa

Jeremy · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding Event

Emma McNeilly was amazing to work with and super responsive to all our needs.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Paul · Married on 10/15/2017

We contracted with Silverado Resort and Spa in January for a wedding in their spectacular Grove on October 15, 2017. Unfortunately, due to the Atlas fire all of our plans were scrapped at the last minute: however, the professionalism and courtesy offered by the staff at Silverado was exemplary especially from our wedding manager, Amanda Bernardo.

Post-fire review

We became aware of the fire on October 9th. By the end of the day, it already spread to ~23,000 acres. As fires can be unpredictable, we still held onto hope that we would be married in Napa. Tuesday we started making backup plans and on Wednesday Silverado confirmed that we would not be able to have the wedding there. Amanda reached out to us on multiple occasions and offered her assistance to find an alternate location.

Since we had been working with Amanda for so long. We invited her as a guest to our wedding. We only thought it fitting since we had worked many months with her. At the wedding she stepped in on a few occasions to help Tammy and I make sure we kept to schedule. In the rush of everything, she was invaluable to helping us keep to our timeline. As our guest, we had only asked that she attend and enjoy herself. We are eternally grateful for her assistance during the entire process and for her guidance during our wedding!

Cancelling the contract and receiving a refund for the money we had already spent to reserve the spot was absolutely painless. We were quoted that we should be credited during the first week of November but actually received the money around the 24th of October.

Tammy and I plan on coming back to Silverado to renew our vows. Although we didn't get the wedding that we wanted at the Silverado, it holds a special place in our hearts and I look forward to renewing my commitment to my wife under the trees at the Grove.

(Review edited - does not include all of the awesome preliminary communication and planning with Silverado prior fire).

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Amazing venue! We were blessed with incredible staff to work with from the beginning up to Sarah & Andrew's wedding day. Our onsite wedding planner, Lorraine was a gem. The food was fabulous. The new Mansion Gardens venue was incredible. The Fairway Deck was a stunning venue both for our cocktail hour just after the wedding and for our brunch on Sunday morning. The Ballroom was the most beautiful setting we could have dreamed of for our daughter and son-in-law's reception. Our guests were wowed by the entire event. Would we consider Silverado again? ABSOLUTELY.

Sent on 07/11/2017

A · Married on 07/30/2016

We just had our reception at the Silverado in the Vintner's Court and it was the perfect setting for our wedding. The Silverado mansion is exquisite and the food is incredible. Every detail was planned perfectly and the team at the Silverado is so great to work with. Alisa was so helpful in helping us find the perfect space at the resort to host our reception and a brunch the next day and Jazmine coordinated everything flawlessly for the day of. Jazmine was so helpful in answering all of my questions leading up to the wedding day and made everything about our wedding day just perfect. We could not have asked for a more wonderful event and we highly recommend the Silverado to anyone interested in getting married in Napa!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2014

Our wedding was amazing. Everyone at Silverado made it an event we will never forget. Erin was new to the role and picked up right where the other coordinators left off. She was very professional and always had a "can do" attitude. The food / wait staff were on point even though they had a busy weekend with the PGA Tour. Our guests LOVED the venue and the newly remodeled rooms. Everyone continued to let us know how much they enjoyed our wedding weekend and it would not have been possible without the help of Erin and everyone at Silverado. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Our wedding was perfection and the team at Silverado is to thank. Coordinator Stacey - on top of everything, I didn't have a single worry. I knew she would make sure every tiny detail was in it's spot - and OF COURSE it was. Chef Jeff Jake - our guests are still talking about how amazing the cuisine not only tasted but the presentation was beautiful! The servers, hotel staff, etc. were very attentive to not only me & my husband but to all our guests. The guest rooms were recently updated and beds very comfortable. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the grove was and it is truly a GEM!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2012

My daughter was married at the Silverado Resort on 11/11/12. I had the fortunate experience of working with Stacey Turner who is one of the event coordiators at Silverado. Stacey was so professional, kind, and available any time you needed her.. she always was responsive by phone, email, and in person.

Stacey ensured that all of the vendors we had chosen worked together to ensure that the wedding day was perfect for everyone! Stacey was at the Silverado the night before at 8:00 pm to lead the set up and back on site Sunday morning at 6:00 am or earlier!! I cannot say enough about Stacey and how she handled everyhting with such style and grace. She was so calming for my daughter and me... she is beautiful (inside and out..) with a smile on her face the entire time she is dealing with every detail....

The event was beautiful.. the cermony was outside followed by a morning cocktail hour on the Fairway deck (yummy mimosas, bloody mary, etc), and the Sunday brunch in the magnificent ballroom. The Chef did an amazing job as did all of the staff who worked so hard to make the day special and to ensure that the guests had a good time!

Guests RAVED. Stacey, Chef, and all the staff ROCK!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

My husband and I are from Florida and decided early on that we wanted to have a destination wedding in Napa, California. After looking at different wineries and resorts (and seeing what we could and couldn't afford) we decided on the Silverado Resort, mainly because it seemed to have everything we wanted right there without having to bring in a caterer or rental company. All of our guests also stayed at the Silverado which was so nice! We were planning a wedding in 6 months so we weren't going to be able to visit the Silverado and see it in person, but we choose the Arbor and Vintners Court based off of pictures.

Our wedding was AMAZING. I was worried that the venue sites wouldn't be as nice as they look in pictures but the grounds of the Silverado Resort are GORGEOUS! The Arbor was SO BEAUTIFUL! Our reception was in the in the Vinters Court. Our wedding was July 12th and the day was a little hot for Napa so I was glad we had the reception inside.

Our wedding was flawless. Aminah, The Silverado Wedding Coordinator was WONDERFUL! I didn't have to worry about a thing (and I really didn't)! Aminah was on it! I even had some last minute little changes and she executed everything BEAUTIFULLY! AND she had two pieces of wedding cake at our room waiting for us when the wedding was over which made the perfect midnight snack.

We did one of the package deals that included food and alcohol and we didn't have any problems with unexpected charges like a previous reviewer had said. In fact we found that it made things really simple from planning from afar! We had the filet with the scallops appetizer and we were really happy with with all the food! Everything was very yummy! The staff was so friendly and I don't think my wine glass got half empty the whole night without someone coming around to fill it up! :)

As far as costs, I felt like the price was very reasonable for a wedding in Napa Valley. We did a bit of shopping around and the Silverado was very competitive with the other resorts and wineries in the area. As perfect as my wedding went, it was ABSOLUTLY worth every penny!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Jean · Married on 06/24/2012

A big group of us stayed at the Silverado Resort for celebration of our wedding. Our experience and stay there was impeccable, the service was perfect. We are so glad we opted for the Silverado in lieu of other choices available as it was perfectly suitable for each of our needs outside the level of excellent service. Thanks for making our stay a memorable one....Jean and Dave Irvine

Sent on 07/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2010

Silverado was the perfect place to get married. Kimberlie helped plan every detail and was so organized and easy going. All of our guests stayed at the hotel and had amazing service and and an amazing time. Our wedding could not have been more perfect!!

Sent on 11/02/2010

gina · Married on 09/04/2010

When I saw the Arbor and Fairway Deck, I knew, without a doubt, this was where I was getting married. The Silverado is truely magnificant! It is classy and refined, yet casual and comfortable. I worked Kimberlie Crego, who is a Saint! She was patient and thorough, and delivered on all her promises!!! I felt very comfortable on my wedding day knowing that Kimberlie was in control. She handled every detail and curve ball calmly and efficiently. All my guests were impressed with the quality of food and the prompt service, as well as the beautiful atmosphere. Loved everything about it!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Suzanne · Married on 08/21/2010

My hubby and I were married at Silverado Resort and Spa, in Napa on 8/21/10. It was such a great experience, and everything came out FANTABULOUS!!! If you want five star all the way, you need to check out Silverado. True, it's a little pricey, but in the end, it was ALL WORTH IT!

First off, the entrance alone, makes for a grand impact on you and your guests. The resort is gorgeous, and the Grove is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding. Also, if you get the chance, check out their spa. It was pure heaven!

The food was also a hit. We all know how wedding food can be, but my guests raved about their meal selections, especially the crabcakes and coconut shrimp.

My guests were VERY impressed by Silverado's service. They're pretty well staffed and so accomodating. Not one request proved to be too large for them. They were truly amazing, and it really enhanced my guests' experience.

Lastly, a BIG THANKS to Kimberlie Husted, the wedding coordinator for Silverado. Kimberlie was SO AWESOME!!! She's totally got all of her stuff together. She's organized, prompt and resourceful. She totally went out of her way to try and accomodate us and our guests.

Silverado truly made me feel like a princess for my wedding weekend. Not only did they go above and beyond for my hubby and I, but for our family and guests as well. They were so impressed by this place, everybody can hardly wait for their next trip back!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Eileen · Married on 05/30/2010

Kimberlie Crego was absolutely superb in every way. The wedding ceremony and reception were handled with ease and professionalism. Kim was extremely accommodating in putting together the pre wedding barbeque. Jeff Goodwin and his team were terrific in getting our golf tournamnet on premise set up flawlessly. Silverado is absolutely the perfect place for a fabulous wedding . Our guests had a week-end of fantastic experiences...many saying it's the best wedding they've ever been to ! Most importantly,the bride(me,) had so much fun...without a single concern. If you want a first class, worry free, venue this is it !!!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Marni · Married on 05/22/2010

The entire Silverado Team was great to work with, especially Kim Crego who is a doll! We had some last minute changes due to bad weather and the team effortlessly pulled it all together. They were all so nice and friendly, took care of our every need. Our guests had a wonderful time, and as the bride, I did not stress about a thing on the actual day. Overall, VERY happy.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Joann · Married on 05/16/2010

Our experience at the Silverado Resort was amazing. We have no regrets, our wedding was everything we dreamed and more. The service was absolutely outstanding every step of the way. The venue was beautiful & all of our guests were extremely impressed!!! Everything literally was PERFECT!!! The wedding coordinator, Kimberlie Crego was a blessing to work with from the very beginning until the end!! We will miss her!!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Jenny · Married on 05/15/2010

Kimberlie and her staff at Silverado were absolutely amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff!!! They are the best!! Top notch!!!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Kate · Married on 06/01/2007

We couldn't have been happier with any other choice for our wedding venue. The Silverado Resort is PERFECT! The place is just beautiful. We were married out on the golfcourse in a beautiful glen of oak trees, and our reception was about 100 yards away on a brick patio courtyard that was lit up with strings of round chinese lantern lights. Since this is a resort, they had rooms for all of our guests, and the rates were fairly cheap for Napa Valley in the summer (starting at $180). They also have upgrades, and you can get a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condo. The resort has 10 pools, 2 golfcourses, tennis courts and a wonderful spa, so besides wine tasting there is plenty of thigns for your guests to do during the day. Also there is a mansion on the property that has a few restaurants and a bar with live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. We hosted an open bar on Thursday for everyone, had our wedding on Friday, and a brunch on Sunday. It was really a perfect weekend, especially since everyone came in from out of town. They also offer day-of wedding coordination services for a really low fee. I definitely suggest getting this. It's really helpful, and they are really great.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Laura · Married on 06/25/2010

Silverado is the perfect place to hold your wedding. The grounds are gorgeous and they coordinate everything. You will work with Kimberlie, who is a dream! She ensures everything goes to plan and relieves all your stress. The catering is also amazing! The only thing I wished were better were the quality of the rooms. The resort is a bit out-dated, but I hear they are going to renovate.

I highly recommend Silverado!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Taylor · Married on 08/06/2016

Silverado Resort was an amazing place to have our ceremony and reception. The day of coordinator Jazmine is much more than that helping us with so much throughout the weeks leading up to the event she was great to work with. The staff is super friendly and accommodating and the food was amazing. all the setup and prep was taken care of and looked phenomenal! We had a magical wedding thanks to Silverado Resort.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Ming · Married on 04/17/2010

Kimberlie Crego, the event coordinator, was one of the major reasons why we choose the Silverado Resort. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/10/2010

Natalie · Married on 09/26/2008

I truly had my dream wedding at Silverado!! Kimberlie Crego and everyone else was FABULOUS!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 03/13/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Silverado for our guest accommodations and our Welcome Party for our wedding in Napa. Everything was just perfect. The whole resort is beautiful and the staff are so welcoming and helpful. Our event coordinator for Silverado, Jazmine, was so nice and helped us every step of the way. The multiple bedroom suites were perfect for the bridal party and our families. Felt like home, even while we were so far away. I would definitely recommend using the Silverado!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dilpreet · Married on 07/28/2018

Tonya from Silverado Resort and Spa is a dream to work with and was SO helpful during our wedding!

From the time we booked Silverado as our wedding venue to our wedding day, we were transferred between 3 people. As a bride that can be a bit overwhelming, as planning a wedding is sometimes stressful and losing continuity is scary. In the end, I am SO glad that happened because Tonya was by far the most helpful and wonderful person to work with!

She was incredibly responsive to my emails and calls, no matter how many there were. She always had such a pleasant attitude and did whatever she could to help. Tonya played a huge role in our wedding day and we are just so grateful to her for how wonderful everything was in the end.

If you decide to select this beautiful venue for your wedding, try and get Tonya as your main point of contact - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • NapaBride2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

We just got married at Silverado on 6/24/17, and our wedding was amazing. We had our ceremony in the new Mansion Gardens space - in fact, we were the first couple to get married there! We were nervous that it would not be done on time, as initially we were told the Mansion Gardens would be ready for events in January... then April... and finally we were told it would be ready the second week of June. This made us pretty nervous, but all the folks at Silverado that we worked with did send us updates of how everything was coming along whenever we asked for it. All in all, it was done on time, the ceremony was gorgeous, and our guests were very impressed!

Throughout the planning process, we had a few bumps in the road for sure - we ended up working with two different sales associates to finalize our bookings, and we weren't notified that our first associate no longer worked for Silverado when she left, which was a bit disconcerting. We also worked with two wedding service managers. The last-minute switch wasn't ideal, but Lorraine Salceda, who ended up coordinating our wedding day, was amazing at picking up where we left off with our first wedding manager. Lorraine was immediately up to date on all the details of our wedding day, helped everything flow perfectly day-of, and made sure everything was in the right place at the right time. She even secured some of the special beer that my husband had ordered for us the day after the wedding, and had it brought to the front desk 10 minutes later so we could take it home. She was so accommodating.

My husband and I had our reception and cocktail hour on the Fairway Deck and in the ballroom. Both locations were perfect for a summer wedding! The service during our wedding was amazing - the staff did an amazing job setting everything up and making sure guests were happy and fed the entire day. Everyone was so gracious and kind. Overall, though it was definitely expensive, we had a great day, and guests gave rave reviews!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Cole · Married on 08/09/2008

Silverado did an excellent job of helping us to coordinate all of our wedding logistics. Kimberlie Crego, the wedding coordinator, was very attentive, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. We were married in the "Grove" which is a gorgeous outdoor area in the middle of the Silverado golf course. The scenery was lovely! Although, I would suggest that Silverado consider placing some sort of trellis over the ceremony area to protect guests from the afternoon sunlight. Also, many of the rooms and suites are a bit run down and out-dated which was a bit of a disappointment being that the grounds are so gorgeous. I think a little "decor" updating would be beneficial and would contribute to repeat business. Otherwise, we very much enjoyed our Silverado experience and we will cherish our memories always!

Sent on 03/13/2009