Silver Strings Reviews

54 Reviews for Silver Strings

1 User photo

Silver Strings 1

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2008

Nashville Silver Strings made my dream wedding come true! I was so pleased! They made the process of choosing music fun and easy. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Lindsay · Married on 06/28/2014

I was very happy with our ceremony musician vendor, Nashville Silver Strings. Linda was very helpful when deciding on booking the string trio, making song selections, giving ideas, explaining what is typically done with strings for a wedding, coming to our rehearsal to coordinate with us, and providing us with wonderful string musicians for our special day. They have a very helpful website as well that you can listen to popular wedding songs that they've performed. The string trio we had for our ceremony was so good and very professional. It was my dream as a little girl to have strings at my wedding, and Silver Strings did not disappoint. They are a little pricey, but we made it happen - and my dream come true!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

They were great! Linda was easy to work with and really knew her stuff. They have a huge arsenal, which makes things so much more fun. You can't beat a live string trio!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jeremy · Married on 06/28/2014

4.2
      3.5

Silver strings were very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Silver Strings's reply:

Gee whiz, I'm puzzled by the score for responsiveness as I had a problem myself getting answers to my questions in good time concerning music choices. My other reviews will attest to my conscientious responsiveness. In spite of my attending the rehearsal, the lack of a coordinator to see that the processionals ran smoothly and correctly and that we were asked to sit in a location that didn't allow us to help with this task, made our job very difficult.