Silver Strings Reviews

55 Reviews for Silver Strings

1 User photo

Silver Strings 1

Breanna · Married on 05/16/2015

Our ceremony music sounded great!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Dana · Married on 05/09/2015

When our original ceremony musicians had to bow out at the last minute, a friend suggested that I contact Silver Strings and I am thrilled I did! Linda immediately responded to my email inquiry, was straightforward about the available options and price points (which isn't always the case with wedding vendors) and reassuring. As I was living abroad at the time, she even set up a video call with me to get a better feel for our musical needs/vision and to answer any questions I had. The music was such a personal and important aspect of the overall wedding experience we wanted to create and I instantly felt relieved with Linda and knew I was in good hands. Not only was she a true professional but also accommodating, detailed and just a genuine, kind person - a breath of fresh air!

We didn't want a traditional wedding "soundtrack" for our ceremony, which required them to write new sheet music for 4 special songs, one of which was my bridal processional. The final result was exactly what I'd dreamed of - simply magical! They are skilled, truly impressive musicians who do not disappoint! We went with the quartet which was perfect for an outdoor ceremony with about 200 guests.

Linda and the Silver Strings musicians came through for us when we were in a bind and did a stellar job creating the intimate, romantic atmosphere I'd wanted for our wedding. They were an absolute delight to work with and I highly recommend them!!! Thank you guys!!! :)

Sent on 07/29/2015

We were excited that they had so many songs on their playlist. We were definitely able to do all of the nontraditional music that we wanted, and they new all of the traditional songs as well. I believe they could play anything! We had a very traditional ceremony so it was nice to be able to add a more unique touch with the music and still sound classy. Linda was very quick in responding to emails, which was very nice. They are also very flexible with changes in music selection.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Krista · Married on 11/08/2014

Silver Strings is an amazing company that I have had the privilege of working with many times on a professional level and just recently on a personal level for my own wedding. Live musicians add such an air of elegance and fun to any event and these performers never disappoint. I wouldn't have chosen any other group for my big day!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

Absolutely a must for your wedding or event!! Nashville Silver Strings was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we could not have been happier with having them provide beautiful music for our special day. Linda Davis was fantastic to work with, always responded to call/emails promptly, and was so flexible and accommodating. Silver Strings provided the live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I am not a person who knows a lot about music, but we were able to tell Linda what vibe we were looking for and they made song selections that fit perfectly. Not only were they able to make recommendations, but she was always open to whatever we wanted. They are so talented they can play all genres of music. We till have guests raving about the wonderful music Silver Strings provided for our wedding. You will not be disappointed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Sya · Married on 10/25/2014

I was told about Silver Strings by a wedding planner. I went to their web-site and was immediately impressed by the quality of music and the range of pieces available for our daughters wedding. I signed the contract, indicated the times and they were there. The music was exquisite. The musicians were professionally dressed. They arrived at the requested time ready to play. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the music was. After spending a year putting a wedding together, and having to make sure that vendors were where they were supposed to be, it was a relief to have Silver Strings on board. I never felt the need to "double check". They did exactly what they said they were going to do and it exceeded out expectations.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Super-sweet. Incredibly professional. Very talented. They played our reception (we wanted ballroom dance) and were amazing! They modified several songs to fit our requirements (slowing down the mother-son dance, etc.) and created compositions of some requests (Journey) and some just for fun (Lady Gaga). They also gave us an incredibly competitive price (bonus!).

Sent on 11/16/2014

Enrico · Married on 10/18/2014

Silver strings provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They worked with us on creating a playlist for the ceremony and were open to trying new songs that we suggested. They played beautifully and several of the guests raved about their music. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Ronda · Married on 09/28/2014

The string quartet, Silver Strings, performed at my daughter’s wedding in September. The performance was absolutely amazing and beautiful! The director, Linda Davis, was a delight to work with during the music planning phase. She was quick to respond and offered suggestions and guidance, including a large repertoire of songs. Planning the wedding music was one of the simplest tasks compared to everything else and it completely set the tone for a beautiful event! I would highly recommend Silver Strings for any special event.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

We used Silver Strings for the music at my daughter's wedding. Linda Davis was kind, professional and easy to work with. The quartet's sound was amazing and all our chosen songs were played beautifully. We will use Silver Stings again for the next wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Margaret · Married on 09/13/2014

We had Silver Strings play at our wedding ceremony and reception. They were exceptional and so easy to work with. I requested a song to be played at our reception which Linda said she did not know. But she learned the song and surprised us by playing the song at our reception. It was so special and memorable!!!! I highly recommend Silver Strings. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

I used Silver Strings for my Wedding Ceremony and they were phenomenal. The string music made the ceremony so beautiful and personal.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Cyndy · Married on 09/06/2014

I enjoyed the music during the wedding, and the music in-between the wedding and reception added a lot. Very pleased. Enjoyed working with Linda!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/12/2014

Professional and easy to work with! Beautiful music!!

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

I couldn't have asked for more beautiful music to set the stage for our wedding ceremony. My fiancé and I were blown away by the sheer number of musical selections available to us. My mom chose "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" for the seating of the mothers, which actually brought on several rounds of tears. Linda was super on top of the planning process with us and was always very quick to respond to emails. She especially went out of her way to coordinate with an out of town guest who sang in our ceremony-- and the result was beautiful. The musicians are not only quite talented, but very punctual and thorough with their preparations (where to sit, needing mics, preferred dress code, etc.) We would highly recommend Silver Strings to anyone who is seeking beautifully played music and very friendly, highly efficient musicians.

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2014

Silver Stings was phenomenal from the start of our planning the music for the wedding until the actual ceremony. From one meeting and a few emails, they knew exactly what we wanted for the ceremony. They were able to adapt all necessary arrangements to work with our cantor and service. The Prelude was exceptional and enjoyed by all of my guests. It truly made the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Although I am certain they can play all types, we wanted to have classical music, and they certainly delivered!! I would highly recommend them not only for their talent, but for their professionalism and reliability as well. Great choice. Top notch and worry free. Would use them again, if I had another daughter!!!

Pam · Married on 06/28/2014

Silver Strings helped to make our daughter's wedding ceremony perfect.
    The music could not have been more beautiful.
    Linda was so easy to work with and so patient with us. She had great ideas but listened to ours and saw it thru to the end to make it just what envisioned.
    Everyone commented about the beautiful music.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Van · Married on 06/21/2014

Silver Strings Quartet played thru our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. Their performance was superb and their playlist is extensive. We would strongly recommend them for anyone in the market for a string quarter.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Our wedding was in need of the perfect string quartet and we found it! Our venue was made stunning
    by Linda and her group of talented and professional players. They looked beautiful and classy and the sound was the perfect ambiance for our old world style , yet upbeat!, setting.

I can't say enough how wonderful it was in this tech savvy world today to find a vendor that communicated well, was classy and professional, and made us feel like would enjoy being apart of our reception.

These fine folks are true artists. Not just any reception musicians.
    read their resume ;) Then book them.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Linda was super helpful and sweet like a family member to chat with on the phone or through email ! She was even encouraging in the time of doubt! Music was gorgeous so amazing how they can play any type of music but make it sound classic and sophisticated ! It was beautiful the musicians did a terrific job only down fall is I never got to officially talk to them and personally thank them!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2014

The Silver Strings quartet did a fantastic job playing at my wedding ceremony! The music was absolutely beautiful and added an elegant touch to such a special day. Many of the guests commented on how much they enjoyed it as well. Linda was very responsive and easy to communicate with and accommodated my special requests. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • F

Frankie · Married on 10/05/2013

Linda and her musicians are great! They will custom write any song that they don't already have for you as part of their price. And they have a great selection of contemporary and traditional music. Linda is a unique and down to earth person who is fun to work with. They were responsible and very responsive. They are well known in Nashville and have a great reputation.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2012

Everything was great. So many people complimented how well the trip sounded. I could not have asked for anything better! :)

Sent on 06/25/2012

Silver Strings's reply:

You're a sweetheart! Thank you!

Linda

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2012

The string trio sounded wonderful. Everyone commented on what a great job they did. I could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • MacKenzie

MacKenzie · Married on 05/05/2012

Working with Silver Strings was wonderful! My husband and I didn't want all traditional wedding music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Linda was so helpful with selecting our playlist. For an additional charge they learned a few extra songs to be played on our extra day! We were able to have fun music that really helped capture our personalities. From Bruno mars to lady gaga, and my big entrance to cant help falling in love our day was absolutely perfect with silver strings!!

Sent on 01/07/2013