Silver Rose Bakery Reviews

Silver Rose Bakery 6
Silver Rose Bakery 7
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2018

The most amazing bakers for your wedding

This bakery made our wedding cake along with cupcakes, cake pops, and fruit tarts. It all was fantastic and the decorations were perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/26/2018

They did a great job with flavor presentation and delivery.
    We will request their services for all future events.
    Warm Regards,
    Matt McGowan.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ana · Married on 04/28/2018

I been using Silverrose for some years now and she always amazes me with her creativity and the flavor to her cakes are just beyond delicious.

Meaghan · Married on 04/01/2018

I ordered these super cute cookies for gifts during my wedding weekend and had very specific requests, and they came through 100%!!! We had a Star Wars & Harry Potter wedding and I wanted those represented in the cookies a long with our wedding date and names. Not only did they deliver them to me (huge help!!) but the cookies looked amazing and tasted even better than they looked! Silver Rose Bakery is always my favorite!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Silver Rose Bakery 8

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2018

If I could have rated higher than a 5, I would have! Silver Rose exceeded expecations on every point! They created the most beautiful succulent decorated couple’s cake and sheet cake for my wedding. The decoration details were amazing and the cake was delicious. I also thought Silver Rose’s prices were very reasonable! They were so easy to communicate with and responsive! I highly recommend Silver Rose!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • Z

Zain · Married on 03/27/2018

They baked a birthday cake for my fiance. He liked it. I want to recommend Silver Rose Bakery to everyone because the fantastic experience that I had. My fiance live in AZ and I live in another state. The only way that came to my mind to make him happy in his birthday is to send him a birthday cake to his work. I did online search for many days and I did not find something that I want. I did call many backers in Tempe, AZ. Most of them either do not have delivery or they answer in a way that make me feel I am their employee not a costumer. Until I called Silver Rose Bakery. The person who answered was very polite and I felt that he is trying to help as much as he can. even he asked about my budget for the cake and the size I want was higher than my budget. He kept trying to find a way to get the size I wan within the budget I have. Even though he did not find a way but he tried. Also, I told him I want a simple design because I know my fiance likes that. He asked me about what my fiance like to do which sport or what habit he has so they will decorate the cake in the way to make it more personalized to him. I sent a cake design but I felt it is girly and when I asked his opinion and if he has a suggestion, he sent me a design that simple as I wanted and more for man. It was more expensive than the design I sent but they said we will not make you pay more for that design. The point is they want to help and make their costumers have a good experience and they are not looking only to the financial benefits. I highly recommend them to anyone. I plan to make them bake my wedding cake :)

Sent on 04/06/2018

Vanessa · Married on 03/17/2018

Priscilla and Michael's service was truly amazing and DELICIOUS! They both executed such professionalism, easy to talk to and work with, as well as providing our Wedding Desserts within our budget. We had a terrible experience with our previous cake vendor and found Silver Rose Bakery online. They were amazing from the day we met them to providing our special Dessert on our wedding day. Thank you Priscilla and Michael! We look forward to using your services in the future :)

Sent on 03/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2018

Priscilla and Michael were responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. They gave us helpful suggestions and even let us taste some extra flavors! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a dessert caterer!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Silver Rose Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda and CJ. Your wedding desserts were so much fun to make. AND to be honest, we are so happy you chose a desserts table. That's our favorite even though decorating cakes is tons of fun too. CONGRATULATIONS and look for an email from us in 12 months ;-).
    Priscilla and Michael Sweet, Silver Rose Bakery

John · Married on 02/17/2018

This bakery has shown unsurpassed quality, with superior follow-through.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

Silver rose bakery is incredible! W requires a gluten free cake for our wedding and not only did they meet the challenge, they exceeded all expectations. Our guests had no idea that the cake was gluten free. The taste was amazing and the presentation was beyond why we ever imagined. We still have guests talking about how beautiful our cake was. The price was very reasonable as well. Priscilla and Michael worked with us to make the cake everything we wanted and stay in our budget. We could not have asked for better quality and service on our special day.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Silver Rose Bakery 9

Stefani · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike and Priscilla were so amazing! Our wedding cake was incredibly beautiful and super tasty! They talked to us early on in our cake hunt and were able to do everything we requested. They made sure the cake got all cut and boxed and were super kind and helpful with everything.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Silver Rose Bakery 10

Lisa · Married on 07/17/2017

Very helpful, worked with us on a very short notice. Will definitely use them again. I would recommend them !! Thank you Lisa Dorgan

Sent on 07/02/2017

Justin · Married on 07/01/2017

Priscilla and Silverrose Bakery took my idea and turned it into a reality on multiple occasions. The quality of her work is unmatchable and has been the best bakery and dessert vendor I have found. I look forward to using this bakery again in the future because I trust in the talent and dedication they give to any project. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Carlos · event on 06/18/2017

I recently got a Wonder Woman 2 tier Birthday cake made for my birthday from Silverrose Bakery and it was Amazing!!! The Cake looked amazing and tasted even better! I have been using Silverrose Bakery for all my birthday cakes, baby shower cakes, anniversary cakes for the last 5 years. Priscilla from Silverrose Bakery never fails to impress me with her Cakes! I highly recommend her for Weddings, Birthdays any occasion really!

Linda J · Married on 04/07/2017

There aren't words to express how awesome this baker is!.....She did a custom Italian cookie cake for us, along with cake pops......everything was magnificent....she is my go to baker from now on!

V · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I chose Silverrose Bakery for our wedding cake after trying Priscilla's cupcakes, cakes and cookies. Priscilla was very creative, she worked patiently with me and came up with a lovely design. It was exactly what I wanted. The cake was delicious (not too sweet) and the frosting was amazing. Silverrose Bakery has excellent customer service; they are very kind and responsive. We would highly recommend Silverrose Bakery for your wedding cake or any occasion.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/26/2018

Michael was very responsive and very helpful every step of the way. If you aren’t too familiar with cake lingo, he was more than happy to explain it and took his time to make sure you got the cake that you had wanted.
    We ordered a naked wedding cake and it came out so beautiful and delicious. It also came with chocolate mini cupcakes that were also very delicious and bite-sized!
    Thank you Michael and Priscilla, we will definitely be recommending you to all our friends and family!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jenny Pattengill · Married on 03/16/2019

All around wonderful!

Silver rose bakery was very easy to work with. They helped me stay within my budget and the cake was beautiful and delicious. They responded to me right away and I think it was a Sunday night.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Erik Foster · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious cakes and wonderful to work with!

We used Michael and team for our wedding in our backyard. He was very responsive to all our correspondence and worked with our vision. The cake and cupcakes were delicious!!

Sent on 05/15/2019