Silver Garden Events Center Reviews

34 Reviews for Silver Garden Events Center

Silver Garden Events Center 1
Silver Garden Events Center 2

Alaina · Married on 06/16/2012

Absolutely loved this venue. It was absolutely beautiful and I loved the oval shape of the large room. My questions were always answered quickly and the event planners were helpful throughout the entire process from planning to the day of.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Ronneshia · Married on 07/05/2014

The planning and events staff at this venue was absolutely superb. My wedding was in July of 2014. They were extremely helpful in accommodating last minute requests and necessary revisions. They were very speedy with responding to my needs and that meant a lot to me. I had over 300 guests which could become confusing and/or unorganized however, the staff handled all guest-related issues, timely and professional. The actual venue is gorgeous. From the stained glass windows to the outdoor garden and gazebo, everything was neat and well maintained. The food was spectacular, I ate everything off of my plate! My guests spoke highly of the venue from the spacious rooms to the availability of parking. It was truly the best decision I could have made for my wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2015

From beginning to end, working with Erin was amazing! The food is all made in house, and the chefs are willing to cook anything to your liking. The scenery inside and out is stunning. Very flexible and very accommodating with anything we needed or wanted for our big day! It truly was a "bang for the buck!" Erin and the entire staff rocked!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Natasha · Married on 07/21/2018

Venue was absolutely amazing and perfect for my wedding. Only down fall is the groomsmen didn't really have a room to change in. The service and staff were AWESOME. They were so nice and professional and really helped to make my day amazing.

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Natasha and thank you for allowing Team Silver Gardens be a part of your and Ray's very special day. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your family in making your day perfect. You were stunning! Wishing you and Ray the very best...always...Ann Marie & Team.

Tiffany · Married on 07/27/2018

We had a great time having our wedding at Shriners silver Garden! Our family and friends enjoyed every minute of it, the staff and employees were amazing and very helpful throughout the night.

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you so very much Tiffany for your kind words. Our team truly enjoyed being a part of your and Kenny's special day. Your family and friends were lots of fun too. Loved, loved, loved your "Love Story". We hope you and Kenny continue to love and laugh with one another for many years to come. Wishing you the best. Ann Marie and Silver Gardens Team.

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

This was a great venue for our wedding! We were able to rent out the entire building which allowed for us to have a plan B ready in case of bad weather (which happened!) Even though we were set on having an outdoor ceremony, everything was swiftly changed to accommodate for our indoor ceremony and it turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! The Mystic Ballroom was stunning during our reception. Food and drinks were excellent and the staff was very helpful all throughout the night. Ann Marie was exceptional in helping us plan the night and very easy to talk to regarding various ideas we had. Thank you for helping us have a night that we will never forget!

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah. You and Ken and your families were so much fun to work with. Our team appreciates your kind words and selecting our venue to host your very special day. We were thrilled to be a part of it. Wishing you both the very best...today, tomorrow and always. Kindest Regards...Ann Marie and Team.
  • User3231961 · 2+ years ago

Erin was great to work with! All our guests loved the venue and food! Good value for your money and flexible to work with. Wedding day went smoothly and they held up there end of everything they promised. My only complaint would be we got the wrong chicken entree then what we ordered, but everyone still enjoyed it.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

3.8
      2.5
      3.0

We went through so many managers. All of them seem to not last very long. wasnt getting my e-mails or calls returned. The manager for my wedding night was pretty rude to family and was supposed to give us some money back for plates, but didn't. One of the bartenders had a bad additude! And was refusing to give my friends and family drinks because she said they already had too much, when they were fine!! If someone was getting out of control, we would have definitely agreed to have them not served anymore, but they were fine! The venue didn't give me back (threw out) the internal cake parts to my wedding cake that I was supposed to return to get my deposit back. The venue is beautiful, and the culinary team is great. Which is all that really matters. Just sucks dealing with the managers.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Sharon · Married on 12/24/2016

0.4
      0.5

I wouldn't recommend this venue for a wedding. This venue stressed us out more then we needed to be.
    My guest got sick from the food that was served, setup of the room was incorrect, weren't clear on the contract for liquor and beer, so unorganized and not what I expected.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

At Silver Garden Events Center, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your, or our own, expectations. In discussions with the team, the feedback the staff received throughout the evening was very positive with relation to food and service. However, in discussions with you and Robert during your reception and seeing your comments in this review, it is now our understanding that we failed in several areas. In our business, we have to master the ability to multi-task and ensure that everything is perfect throughout the event from start to finish. In your case, we did not do this and for that, our team is truly sorry.

We wish you and Robert all the best in the start of your new life. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family.