Silver Bridge Strings Reviews

4 Reviews for Silver Bridge Strings

1 User photo

Silver Bridge Strings 1

Jacob · Married on 06/23/2018

Thanks so much to Katie and the musicians at Silver Bridge Strings!
    Katie was easy to work with setting everything up. She was extremely responsive and professional, and seemed truly interested in making the experience memorable as well as hassle free. They had an extensive repertoire to choose from, and they were happy to find an additional couple of pieces that I requested that were not on their list!

The musicians arrived early, and needed minimal assistance upon arrival. They did a wonderful job keeping the guests entertained and calm as they waited patiently for my bride to arrive. The quartet sounded amazing!

After the ceremony they quickly relocated upstairs for cocktail hour. Again a great job compliments from all around.

After cocktail hour was over, and as the guests filtered toward the dining hall, the quartet played a private little serenade just for my new bride and I.

Silver Bridge Strings truly went above and beyond. They were polite, professional, good-looking and great sounding.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/02/2018

Katie and her group are extremely talented musicians and helped create that most amazing wedding ceremony for my daughter and her new husband. She and Indris continued playing on the patio during our cocktail hour which was incredible. I received many complements from our guests, many who had travelled from around the world to attend the wedding. I would highly recommend the Silver Bridge Strings. Katie is highly professional and accommodating which allows you to customize your event to meet your wishes . Highly recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Silver Bridge Strings 2

Marc · Married on 08/12/2017

We were delighted to have Katie O’Neill and the Silver Bridge Strings perform at our wedding. They were a joy to work with an enhanced our wedding cocktail hour with their dazzling musicianship. Communication with Katie was smooth and she was very accommodating with our requests. We would definitely recommend Silver Bridge Strings for any special occasion or event that could use musical accompaniment!

Sent on 03/28/2018

tara · Married on 07/20/2017

Katie was fantastic for our wedding day ceremony and cocktail hour - she is a very talented musician and only brings the best to accompany her as well. She helped us with recommendations for our ceremony/cocktail music and the pacing/timing for songs we wanted to hear (or remember hearing :) We were so happy with her service, we highly recommend working with Silver Bridge Strings for all of your wedding day music needs!

Sent on 03/28/2018