Silk Flowers By Jean Reviews

45 | New Bern, NC

45 Reviews for Silk Flowers By Jean

Jessica and · Married on 05/02/2014

I was so impressed with my bouquet and boutonnière from Silk Flowers By Jean. It wasn't for a wedding, but for my senior prom. Kim and her team made sure that the colors of the bouquet would match the colors of my dress perfectly by sending me samples. She was very flexible and patient with our decisions on flower types and colors. The flowers arrived very quickly and in nearly hand delivered condition. I TOTALLY recommend this vendor to ANYONE who is planning a wedding or special event! Rate: 10 out of 5 stars!! :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

Raihanne · Married on 04/05/2014

They were so flexible and got my flowers to me in plenty of time for my wedding! I even ordered late! She was so nice and helpful and was truly a blessing for my big day!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Heather · Married on 02/13/2014

The flowers were amazing! They arrived so quickly, and as a bride planning her wedding, promptness is very much appreciated! I can't wait to have the beauty of these flowers captured in our wedding photos. The cala lilies are especially wonderful and feel so real!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thanks so much Heather, we are excited to now offer Fedex service to our Canadian Customers for a reasonable price, allowing faster delivery in 3-5 days instead of 30 days for the same price with tracking until delivery. We look forward to seeing your photos after your wedding. Thanks so much, Kim

Angela · Married on 02/01/2014

Absolutely gorgeous products and incredible customer service!! I would recommend 100 times over!!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thanks so much Angela for allowing us to create your flowers, Congratulations, and I wish you both a beautiful adventerous journey together.

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

My flowers from Silk Flowers by Jean are absolutely amazing. Kim and her mother did an outstanding job on my wedding set. I choose to go with silk flowers because I was having a destination wedding in Cancun, Mexico and I was on a tight budget. I told Kim what type of flowers I wanted and the colors in my wedding. I even sent a fabric swatch of my bridesmaid dresses to Kim and she matched the color perfectly. They are extremely talented women who will customize your bouquet for your special day. I highly recommend Silk Flowers by Jean.

Sent on 08/17/2013
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 06/22/2013

Kim and her design team were absolutely incredible! She worked so hard to make my visions come true, and at an incredible price! She even texted me on Easter weekend, while she was putting together my arrangements to make sure I loved them...which I DID!! I would absolutely recommend her in the future! (I cannot wait to walk down the aisle with these stunning arrangements June 22, 2013!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you Mandy for such kind words, we really enjoyed making your set and look forward to the pictures! Kim

Betty · Married on 06/08/2013

Kim was wonderful. Very informative and provided me with several options. I found myself without a florist a few weeks before the wedding and Kim was able to provide me with exactly what i wanted with a couple of weeks to spare. She kept me up to date with her progress and asked me questions just to confirm before she completed my package. I would recommend Kim to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2013

Absolutely trilled with Kim!!! At first I was really scared doing business online like this but I went for it since I didn't find anyone local to do my silk flowers for me. She was friendly, she listen to every request, she was prompt and the flowers turned out to be more beautiful than I expected and very affordable!! My bridesmaids loved them! Thank you SILK FLOWERS BY JEAN you really went above and beyond for my special day!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kathleen · Married on 05/01/2013

Absolutely stunning work!! I love all my flowers

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 04/05/2013

I cant believe how amazing and beautiful they look! They look very real and are made beautifuly!!!! Everyone loves them! Using them for my wedding and can not wait to post pictures from the big day. Wonderful customer service and will definitely use again !

Sent on 04/07/2013

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thanks so much Corinne for your kind words, we really enjoyed creating your bridal package, and look forward to seeing the photos from the wedding! Thank you so much for your order!

sarah · Married on 04/01/2013

Kim did an amazing job with my Bridesmaids boquets, she made me a custom order of boquets of 5 yellow Gerbera and wrapped them with white ribbion for me. Since we are getting married in Mexico, my plan was to find flowers and make the boquets myself. But then I found Kim on Etsy and not only did her price beat anyone else, but it was cheaper then I could have made them for myself. I would recommend Kim to anyone who is getting married or just needs a good quality product for a great price. THANKS KIM!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sarah, it took us over a year to find some good wholesalers, but now that we have them we can provide good quality flowers to our customers for a reasonable price. May your upcoming wedding be full of joy and happiness!

Tia · Married on 03/17/2013

Absolutley beautiful, the flowers looked so real. She did an amazing job in a short period of time. She was kind, curteous and followed up on every email that was sent. She was a God sent, didn't know what we were going to do without finding her. Absolutely beautiful work, I will recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved creating your real touch pink & silver cascading bouquet, and can't wait to see the photos! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in a small part of your very special day!

Katie · Married on 03/01/2013

Kim went above and beyond to help me create the perfect bouquet! I know nothing about flowers, and all I did was send her a picture of my wedding shoes and garter and she matched them perfect! They shipped in like 3 days, and I'm so excited to walk down the aisle with that perfect bouquet, in just 29 days! Viva las Vegas! Little white wedding chapel ... Here I come!
    Thanks Kim!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you Katie, I really enjoyed creating your bouquet, and I am looking forward to your wedding photos! Thanks, Kim

Jeanna · Married on 01/31/2013

I would recommend Kim Owens of SilkFlowers by Jean to anyone who has a dream of custom design work of their wedding flowers. Kim has a great talent. Who woulld have ever thought something sooooooo beautiful(my bouquet and flowers) would have come from something soooooo ugly(May,22nd,2011--Joplin,Mo.. tornado) my fiancee and I cried when we saw the beauty of my bouquet,toss bouquet and his boutanniere. Kudos to you Kim. Fantastic job. Your work is phenomenal. I would recommend it to anyyone and everybody. Thank you

Sent on 02/04/2013

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so much Jeanna, for sharing your story with us, and letting us be a small part of your special event. It was our pleasure to create your Cascading Bouquet, and Bridal Package. May you and your husband have a beautiful journey together. Can't wait to see your photos! Thanks, Kim

jamie · Married on 11/02/2012

Anything i ever need in the future i will def see her first!! Amazing and very affordable!

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you Jamie, we would be happy to work with you in the future! Best wishes in your new marriage, Kim
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2012

Kim at Silk Flowers by Jean was amazing, from the first email I sent asking about information all they way til I got my flowers. My bridal bouquet , toss bouquet , corsages and boutonnieres were more then I could have asked for. They are so beautiful and I get to keep them forever. I would recommend them to anyone wanting flowers for any occasion.
    Laura Gardner

Sent on 11/21/2012

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so much Laura, it was our pleasure to be a small part of your special day!

Amy · Married on 03/17/2012

I had 3 months to plan my wedding, so I was planning quickly. I originally ordered my flowers and later changed it to add flowers for my daughter, son, husband, ect. I was amazed how quickly they were shipped, beautifully done, and priced within my goal. I would highly recommend Flowers By Jean to anyone in need of flower arrangements and great service.

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so much Amy, your wedding photos are some of my favorites, thank you for sharing a part of your special day with us.

Valerie · Married on 11/26/2011

The flowers were great. They were shipped fast, she was flexible with what I needed, and the flowers were well made.

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so Much Valerie, it was great to be a small part of your special day! Kim

Holly · Married on 10/22/2011

Loved my bouquet from my fall wedding last year. Beautiful falls colors that i was looking for. I highly recommend!

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so much Holly, fall is my favorite time of year, and i enjoy creating colorful fall bouquets.

Sam · Married on 06/29/2018

3.0

I was newly engaged, with a set wedding date of June 30th 2018, and I was trying to figure out details...what type of wedding did I want? Was there going to be a theme? What were my colors going to be? So many questions with an endless array of possibilities according to the photo ideas on google...then I saw a bouquet. A stunning bouquet made up of royal blue roses and white lilies (the lily being my favorite flower). I fell in love instantly. This bouquet set up my whole wedding theme of elegant royal blue and white. I was so happy to find this bouquet for sale (along with a matching boutonniere for my fiance') on Etsy by SilkFlowersByJean. I felt the price was fair, and the time it took to make and deliver to me quick. I rated SilkFlowersByJean 5 out 5 stars for Quality of Service, Responsiveness, Professionalism and Value. I rated her a 3 on Flexibility, simply because I don't know how flexible she may or may not be. I didn't really test her on this quality as I simply ordered the bouquet as it was described on the website with no customizing or special requests. I imagine had I had any special requests though, SilkFlowersByJean would have accommodated me very well. I am a very happy, satisfied bride, and now that I have my bouquet in hand, I cannot wait to walk down the aisle with it in a little over 6 weeks :)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Silk Flowers By Jean's reply:

Thank you so much Sam, we loved creating your set and being apart of your special day! May your new journey be full of much joy, love and laughter! xx Kim & Team