Silk Bridal Easton Reviews

Silk Bridal Easton 6
Silk Bridal Easton 7
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Every aspect of my experience at Christina's Bridal, from beginning to end, was absolutely perfect. I could not have asked for a better bridal salon to find my wedding dress at. Shopping local was also important to me as most chain stores don't provide you with the same personal shopping experience. Christina's Bridal was the first and only place I shopped at for my wedding dress! It was the second dress I tried, and knew right away...this is it!! I brought along my mom, stepmom, and mother-in-law, and all of us knew that the Essence of Australia gown I had on, was THE ONE. The dress fit my body perfectly and gave me a nice shape. Having Christina and the bridal stylists absolute attention and help throughout the whole process made it that much easier. I purchased all of my accessories and veil at Christina's as well. My mom also purchased her MOB dress from Christina's during a trunk show. Love love love! I recommend going to Christina's to all of my recently engaged friends and love seeing friends find their dress at Christina's too! I can't say enough good things about my experience besides 10/10 and I'll always provide Christina's as my first recommendation to someone!

Sent on 04/19/2016
    Silk Bridal Easton 8
    Silk Bridal Easton 9

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thanks Marissa! It was a pleasure working with you and we can't wait to see you back! :)

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2017

Christina's Bridal is amazing! Such a quality selection of beautiful gowns.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2017

Super friendly and accommodating

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

Christina's Bridal was the 5th boutique my mom and I went to during my gown search. I was fortunate to work with a great consultant, Liz and also appreciated the input and investment by the owner, Christina. I loved their selection of gowns to choose from and found the dress of my dreams.

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/25/2017

I cannot say a good enough things about Christina's! I was a long distance bride and Christina made this entire process so easy! I flew up for a weekend and had gone to two other bridal shops, but as soon as I walked into Christina's I had such a good feeling. Christina and her staff were patient and kind, and not only helped me find my dream Lillian West dress, but also helped me style it three different ways for different coverage on my wedding day. I had no idea what I wanted for my dress-but it couldn't have ended up being more perfect for me!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Silk Bridal Easton 10
    Silk Bridal Easton 11
    Silk Bridal Easton 12
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2017

A wonderful experience!

I had a wonderful experience trying on dresses at Silk Bridal (formerly Christina’s Bridal when I purchased my dress). Chris was extremely patient with me and really took the time to listen to what I wanted in my dress, and we ended up with the perfect design! I got so many compliments on my dress during my wedding; I still can’t stop thinking about it. I highly recommend looking here for your wedding dress! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 09/19/2019

stacey · Married on 05/21/2017

My mom got her dress here and had a great experience. Christina's had a nice selection of MOB dresses in various sizes. Her dress was beautiful and fit well. They were able to handle and recommend alterations. Shipping and alterations were fast and done well.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Colleen · Married on 01/14/2017

Christina's Bridal is the perfect place to find a wedding gown. It is small and intimate. I went during one of their trunk shows and had the best experience. The staff is very knowledgeable. I didn't know finding a wedding dress would be so easy!

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • madeline

madeline · Married on 12/03/2016

I did a lot of research before going dress shopping and was very disappointed with a few of the bridal salons I had been to. I wasn't finding anything unique or anything I really loved. A friend of mine recommended Christina's and I'm so glad they did! I booked an appointment and as soon as I walked in Liz made my feel so comfortable. After hearing I'd been so multiple boutiques without finding the right dress, Liz offered to pick dresses for me and I bought the first one she picked! I had custom dyed shoes made at Christina's which were the perfect shade and very comfortable and cute! and I chose all my jewelry to make as well. I loved my experience with Christina's and have recommended it to several friends since. Thank you for helping to make our day SO perfect!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/29/2016

From the moment I walked in the door late last year, until I picked up my altered dress, the team at Christina's was perfection: accommodating, helpful, cheerful--no request was too big. And I couldn't ask for anything better when i saw the finished, altered dress. It was stunning.

I highly recommend Christina's. You'll always enjoy a one-on-one experience and never feel rushed. And you always feel like part of the family there.

Sent on 11/09/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/02/2016

My experience with Christina's Bridal was nothing short of wonderful. While picking out my gown, my consultant Liz was absolutely amazing! I have a back injury, and her assistance getting in and out of the gowns was more than appreciated. Once the veil was on, I knew that I had found the perfect gown, an Essence of Australia with lace and off the shoulder sleeves. The gown met each of my requirements except for a dramatic sweetheart neckline, which is where the seamstress Joyce came in! She was absolutely phenomenal! Her skills are flawless, her work was absolute perfection with all of the alterations to be made! The new neckline she created with added lace was exactly what my gown needed to be completed. I honestly can not say enough great things about Joyce, seeing as she worked around my injury in order to finish all of the necessary pinning and adjustments and was still able to fit the gown perfectly. The kindness shown by the staff was exemplary and made for the perfect wedding dress shopping experience. I would highly recommend Christina's Bridal to all! Their new location is beautiful and provides for nothing short of a perfect "say yes to the dress" experience.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

I did not expect the dress shopping experience to be so easy from start to finish. The selection of gowns and designers at Christina's is great so it's no real surprise that I found my dream gown there. Joyce did alterations and she did an incredible job for a very reasonable price (and fast!). I felt completely comfortable leaving my dress in her hands.

What I love about Christina's is that the girls are so down to earth and not snobby at all. They make every customer feel like their most important customer, and I have never felt rushed or pressured. I recommend making Christina's your first stop; if you're like me you'll end up cancelling your other appointments!

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thanks Samantha! Congratulations again!

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Christina's was awesome! I went to (what seemed like) hundreds of salons near and far but Christina's was the best. Personable, professional, and friendly, I felt comfortable trying on many styles and asking Christina's opinions. She has SO many different types of gowns and I wouldn't have found my dream dress without her.

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thanks Alyssa! We had a great time working with you and your mom! Congratulations again!

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2016

From start to finish I had a wonderful experience at Christina's Bridal. Liz helped me find my perfect dress and she was so sweet and nice to work with. She really knew what I was looking for and helped me find a beautiful dress. My wedding gown looked perfect and I received so many compliments on it all night! Christina and her staff are awesome and the new shop is so nice! I highly recommend!

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thank you Katherine! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations again!

Christina was such a wonderful help! She helped me find the perfect wedding dress for me. I went to her shop with a certain style in mind, she pulled many selections of the style I requested however none of them were quite right for my body type. She then pulled a style that I never would have thought I'd be interested in, but when I put that dress on I knew it was THE ONE! It made me look and feel like a beautiful bride, I was so happily surprised! Christina knew what would look good on me, even before I did! I received endless compliments on my dress at the wedding from my guests as well as the event staff, I truly felt like the most beautiful bride and I owe it to Christina.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/17/2015

Wonderful experience at Christina's Bridals! Christina is very personable and attentive to her customer's needs. This was the first store I went to in search of my wedding dress, and Christina helped me find the perfect one! I highly recommend this shop. I have been to countless bridal shops with family and friends looking for dresses, and I can promise, you will not get the five star service and attention Christina's provides anywhere else locally.

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • Alexis

Alexis Ingraffea · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect experience

I had an amazing experience with them. Consultant was very knowledgable and seamstress did perfect job and made sure my mother knew how to properly bustle my dress.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Silk Bridal Easton 13
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience & Amazing Dress!

Where do I start about how wonderful the experience was at Silk Bridal and my beautiful Stella York gown... First I have to shout out to Silk Bridal consultant Chris, who pick out the exact dresses I showed him...then KNEW what I wanted from a brief conversation (which may I add was a style I didn't even think to try!). Chris found THE dress for me and it was such a magical (and unexpected) experience for me from beginning to end. I felt like a princess the whole way through! The staff at Silk Bridal were accommodating and so friendly. We were able to customize the dress to make it everything that I wanted and more. My Stella York dress glittered and shined throughout the entire night (and was SO comfy!). I love my beautiful dress and wish I could wear it again! Thank you to everyone at Silk Bridal for making my journey so wonderful.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Silk Bridal Easton 14
    Silk Bridal Easton 15
    Silk Bridal Easton 16
    Silk Bridal Easton 17

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Very helpful, friendly and professional. I bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses here and they are all beautiful. The service is wonderful and they are very accommodating.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Trista · Married on 06/03/2017

Overall I had a really good experience with Christina's. They are very easy to work with and were able to pick out my perfect dress on the first try after just a short conversation with me. They really seem to love what they do and help in any way they can to bring your wedding look together.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Marlin · Married on 08/27/2016

3.5

Liz was extremely sweet and helpful. It's like she could read my mind, literally every dress she picked I fell in love with. I NEVER would of guessed but the FIRST dress I tried on was the one I fell in love with. I tried about 5 after but once I tried the first again I knew. Liz saw this and put the veil on and gave me a bouquet of flowers (I cried). Christina was also great. For everything...veil, lace top for dress and dress I spent a little over 1500..(dress was 999). A bit pricey for the lower budgets but the dresses are stunning.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thanks Marlin! Congratulations and enjoy your big day!

A · Married on 11/04/2016

I got my wonderful wedding gown there and it was everything I'd every dreamed it would be. The girls at Christina's Bridal were so helpful and ready to make my day perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Peggy · Married on 12/09/2017

3.0

The dress selection was fabulous and the staff were professional amd attentive.
    However, DO NOT accept tje financing option they offer..you will pay DOUBLE, because part of the monthly payment on your dress is a RENTAL fee.
    They should offer brides better financing plans.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Thank you for the review Peggy. We hope the wedding was beautiful! I think you may be referring to the ido lending program that most independent bridal shops offer to their customers. We do not set their terms as this is an agreement between the purchaser and the lender. Since July we stopped that as a payment option as well and are payment in full.

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Overall Christina's was wonderful to work with! All the bridal associates were very helpful and listened to what we had to say based on our visions. It made the buying process very easy.

There were a total of 8 girls that needed dresses. There was one out of town bridesmaid that had to place her order online. The online ordering process is delayed at Christina's. They took over 2 weeks to process her online order before requesting payment. It took almost 3 weeks for her order to go through start to finish. In the future, I would recommend that they have someone monitor online orders at least daily to avoid this delay. Luckily, we had enough time that this didn't cause any hiccups.

The only negative feedback I have to provide is the alterations process. I myself, was an out of town bride, so unfortunately I had to pick my dress up and have it altered elsewhere although that's not what I wanted. The alteration ladies hours were very limited and she wasn't flexible.

Sent on 11/30/2017

1.8
      1.0

BRIDES BEWARE!
    I unfortunately did not have a positive experience at Christina’s Bridals. I went to Christina’s because she carried a dress designer that I had been obsessed with for months. I tried on a few dresses and fell in love with my dream dress that I had been staring at online forever. Since I was working with a short timeline, she offered to sell me the sample dress at a slightly discounted price. It was just at the top of my price range, so I decided to call “Store B” to see if they could also order the dress for me, and if they could get me a better price. “Store B” said they could order me the same dress, but brand new, and for a better price than Christina’s was willing to give me for the sample dress. I called Christina to cancel our second appointment and when she inquired why, I told her I had gotten a better price elsewhere. She asked me where and I told her. This was a big mistake! She then got irritated with me and refused to sell me the dress at all. Two days later she emailed me and offered to sell me the dress at a deeper discount than earlier. I was already set on purchasing from “Store B” so I did not respond. A few days later, at my dress appointment at “Store B”, I was informed by the owner that they unfortunately could no longer sell me the dress. They had been contacted by the designer and were told that if an order came in with my name on it, they could not fulfill it and could not sell me the dress. Christina had personally contacted the designer to inform them that another store was trying to undersell her, and to get them into trouble, as well as drag my name through the mud, and blacklist me from the designer, unless I bought the dress from her, which was now conveniently “full of holes”. I was so disgusted with this whole ordeal I went to a different store and picked out a completely different dress that I am now so much in love with. Christina took it personally when I decided not to give her my sale.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Silk Bridal Easton's reply:

Kate I am truly shocked at your review. When you came in you told us that you had a strict budget, we did everything we could to help you get the dress of your dreams which was a Sophia Tolli Y11552, and offered you our sample at a discounted price, not because of a “short timeline” as your wedding is in October of 2016 but because we wanted to get you the dress that you had been “staring at online forever” within your budget. When you called us the next day and told us that you found the dress at our nearest competitor for a better price we inquired about the deal that you supposedly got knowing that the competitor you mentioned is not an authorized dealer of Sophia Tolli gowns and therefore could not offer any such deals. This information is readily available on the store locator for Sophia Tolli. We do everything we can to protect our brides from counterfeits and knockoffs and as this store is not an authorized dealer for Sophia Tolli there was no way they could have gotten that gown for you. I did not blacklist you from buying your dream gown, you could have and still can go to any AUTHORIZED Sophia Tolli dealer and they will sell you the gown. From what I understand you put down a deposit down on a Maggie Sottero with the competitor mentioned above and then found your dream gown at Christina’s Bridals but were unable to get your deposit back at the other store. As for the gown being “full of holes” any customer of ours knows that we are a high end bridal boutique and that is just nonsense. We strive to keep our gowns in beautiful condition for the bride who needs a gown quickly and wants to purchase off the rack. I really don’t understand the animosity as you left here thanking me for a great experience. We are very sorry for the frustration you experienced after you left our boutique and we do welcome the feedback.