Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup Reviews

56 | Charleston, SC

56 Reviews for Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup

Lauren O. · Married on 07/12/2019

They did amazing!!!

I used Laura and her team (Dyana) for my wedding and absolutely LOVED them. They were so friendly and made the day so fun while getting ready! Before contacting Laura, I had researched several other vendors, and Laura by far had the best price point and best communication. She handled everything in such a prompt manner and it made the entire process super easy/100% stress-free, which is definitely appreciated when you have a lot going on trying to plan a wedding! In regards to the hair/makeup itself, they did a phenomenal job. I didn't really know what I wanted but Dyana showed me several pictures and helped me find the perfect look. Everything stayed up the entire night and still looked perfect - which was saying a lot considering it was an outdoor venue in June in Charleston. For makeup, Laura did amazing as well! I definitely shed some tears at my wedding and I am not joking when I say the makeup did not come off whatsoever! I was amazed! I could not recommend these ladies more and the entire Silhouette On Site Hair team! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Katherine M. · Married on 07/08/2019

Wonderful Experience

Laura and Michelle were amazing. My hair and makeup were more than I could have ever hoped for my wedding! I kept receiving compliments on how beautiful I looked and also how beautiful my 14 year old daughter looked. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or special occasion!!!!! They were amazing! (And quite fun too)

Sent on 07/24/2019

Linsey · Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing team!

Silhouette on Site is amazing! So happy that I found them online before my vacation & took a chance & booked! Can’t say enough good about Laura & Roxy! Truly a glam squad! Very professional, prompt & talented! I’ve traveled a lot, had tons of hair & makeup experiences & this tops them all! Not only were they the best.. but so sweet & fun! Laura’s makeup skills are insane & Roxy has the most unbelievable hair talent.. the style they created together was amazing! I loved them so much, that I hired them for 4 total days on my vacation & already booked them for 2 future trips! I highly recommend them😍

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Work!

Laura and Neely did such a wonderful job for me and my bridal party!! They did incredibly beautiful work and were a blast to hang out with! They arrived early and set up quickly. They also were so good to make sure you felt comfortable and loved everything about your look! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Christen · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

I can’t say enough good things about Laura and Dyana!! They are an amazing team. We had a destination wedding and they not only did a great job, but also gave recommendations for anything we needed in Charleston. They were so accommodating even when we had to add people the day off that needed hair and makeup! They did hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself. They did exactly like the pictures we showed them and everyone looked amazing! They made it fun and such a relaxing time for everyone. They really could not have done a better job!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Amanda4210@yahoo.com

Amanda D. · Married on 04/13/2019

The Total Package - Incredible Service

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Silhouette On Site. From the minute I reached out Laura was responsive and always guided me on next steps. She was prompt to answer questions and provided excellent customer service. Michelle and Erika arrived right on time the day of the wedding and worked seamlessly together. Michelle started on hair right away and Erika got to work on makeup, their attention to detail was phenomenal. We all felt so relaxed and it was apparent they both truly enjoy what they do on top of being incredibly talented. They were even understanding of 3 dogs running around and made it a point to keep an eye out for them being underfoot. We got married on a Yacht and everyone's hair and makeup remained flawless all night. If I could give more than 5 stars I would, Silhouette On Site is the total package. When you hire them you can rest assured you are working with experts and in the very best hands.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Emily · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing team

Laura and her team are FANTASTIC! She was able to schedule me for a last minute bridal hair & makeup trial (which was great since I came from out of town). She was so much fun during the trial and the actual wedding day - playing music, joking with the bridesmaids, etc. It really helped to keep everyone relaxed and enjoy the day. She was very prompt with replies and she understood my vision exactly. My bridesmaids all had different skin tones and different hair textures but Laura and her team killed it for everyone! My makeup and hair were incredible - looked amazing in photos and in-person! Makeup was natural but gorgeous so I didn't feel overdone but still gorgeous. I cannot say enough good things about Silhouette On Site!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline W. · Married on 03/09/2019

Best wedding makeup in Charleston

Laura is not only super friendly, she is a wonderful artist you can trust to create the look of your dreams. I met with her for a wedding makeup trial and had her there with me on my big day and I can't imagine working with anyone else. I couldn't be more happy with my makeup AND Laura's super comforting personality. If you are looking for great event makeup, DO IT!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Kathleen M. · Married on 02/17/2019

So easy and friendly!!

My stylists were so sweet! And quick! I truly felt beautiful on my day!!! Wonderful job on both hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Mandy A. · Married on 02/16/2019

Talented and Friendly!

Silhouette on Site did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I for my wedding. Not only did they make us all look like our best selves, they were really fun to spend time with on the long day getting ready. Laura is very helpful with ideas and perfecting a look and Diana took my less than inspired hair ideas and made a masterpiece that I couldn't never have imagined. I would recommend Laura and her team to any one looking for quality, professional and fun girls to work with on their day!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina C. · Married on 11/24/2018

I felt like a Princess

Laura was absolutely amazing! She arrived right on time and still managed to get my make-up done perfectly despite a very hectic environment! She also captured my vision perfectly! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Erika · Married on 11/18/2018

The bow on top of the package!

The dress, the shoes, the jewelry, the flowers, the venue, it was all ready. Laura and her team worked to put the finishing details of our hair and makeup in place and we were ready. The attention to all members of my group was amazing and they felt just as important as me. It was great to share my excitement with them.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany R. · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy and fun

I love these ladies ! They made sure getting ready for my day was easy and fun! My hair and makeup was everything I envisioned for our special day! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kayte · Married on 11/14/2018

Oh my gosh. Talk about feeling beautiful? Laura and her team did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup. These gals were so professional, bubbly, and fun. They made me feel so at ease and pampered! Definitely a plus with the airbrush makeup, it stayed on and looked fresh all night! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/27/2018

Never felt more beautiful

I felt like a model, getting my hair and makeup done at once. Laura and Dyana are not just swift and detail-attentive; they know how to make you look red-carpet ready. No, seriously. I've never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sarah M. · Married on 10/27/2018

Brilliant!

What a wonderful team! Laura and Dyana are cool, calm, and professional. It was wonderful to work with such creative and talented women!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laura · Married on 10/13/2018

These ladies were awesome! Extremely professional and fun! Laura and Helen were amazing! I have never felt so beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

They did an amazing job in such a short period of time! Unfortunately I had to find all new vendors due to Hurricane Florence hitting North Carolina. The hair and makeup team was awesome! They came in on such short notice, completely understood the situation we were in, and graciously gave us everything and more than what we asked of them. The make up and hair lasted all day with an outdoor venue. They executed exactly what I showed them I wanted which was super important to me. Highly recommend Sillhouette!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2018

Laura is not only one of the best makeup artists, but a kind, attentive one. She truly listens to brides, what they want, and what they don't want (a big problem with some MUAs who want you to look how they want). She found me last minute hair help, as well. We did a home consultation, and she was relaxed, kind, and professional. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura and Michelle were awesome!! They both have a real talent for hair and makeup. All of my friends said their makeup and hair was better then on their actual wedding day. They are so flexible and accommodating. I am so happy I made the decision to move forward with them. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day. You will not regret it!! The have awesome customer service skills too.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Carmelina · Married on 04/28/2018

Laura and Dyana are a dream team! I absolutely recommend Silhouette on Site for your wedding. While I appreciated that the trial was optional, I am so happy that I did it because it allowed me to get to know them and also for them to learn about my style. For the day of, they were on-time, prepared, and fun! I loved having them be a part of our day and we have so many special memories that they contributed to from during the getting-ready process. Laura was a saint when my sister abruptly decided that she wanted a completely different style of make-up and Dyana had perfect foresight regarding styling my mom's hair (she initially wanted a blow-out but Dyana insisted on styling it, and my Mom LOVED It!) I could not have been happier. I will recommend them to every local bride I encounter!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Romina · Married on 12/21/2017

Loved getting ready & pampered by these ladies !!! I’ve never felt like such a princess, from Laura doing my makeup and making me look AH-making! To Dyana doing my hair and going above and beyond. I’ve felt so beautiful in my wedding thanks to them! They also made my wedding party & my mom and grandma look FABULOUS!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Katie · Married on 11/29/2017

Laura is absolutely amazing! I was so worried about my acne scars showing in my engagement photos, I would have been heartbroken if they did. Laura air brushed my face and made me look and feel so beautiful and confident. She took the time to find out what look I was going for and she gave me exactly what I had pictured. My makeup didn’t feel heavy or cakey and it lasted the entire photo shoot outside in the Charleston heat. My engagement photos turned out amazing and I’m just so thankful to Laura for helping me feel confident enough for close ups and making me feel beautiful on such an important, happy day. I cannot say enough great things about her!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Daniela · Married on 10/21/2017

Laura and Dyana were so amazing! I had them do makeup & hair for me, 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom on 10-21-17 for my wedding day. We were renting a house on Isle of Palms and they did everything on site. Laura did such a great job with everyone's makeup and Dyana was fabulous with everyone's hair! They made us look & feel so gorgeous! Even after dancing all night long, my makeup and hair still looked amazing. I would highly recommend having them be a part of your special day.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better duo for my big day! Laura and Dyana are so professional, accommodating, fun, and PHENOMENAL at what they do! Almost a year later and I still receive compliments on mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup! My experience truly felt unique and they created the perfect atmosphere leading up to the ceremony. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/10/2018