23 Reviews for Silently Screaming Designs

Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)

Martina is a pleasure to work with! I asked for a simple design for my wedding save-the-dates. She worked with me every step of the way, from the fonts to the photos to the papers and envelopes. Martina gave me a multitude of options and I felt completely at ease in her hands. She even packaged them beautifully in a bow, and I couldn't wait to open them. I'm very much looking forward to working with her on my invitations next!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Martina could not possibly have done more to make sure we were happy with our invitations. She created a custom set for us and we have gotten countless compliments from our guests since sending them out. The invitations were unique, gorgeous, and perfectly us- all at a great price. I strongly believe in supporting small businesses and Silently Screaming Designs is s a great example of why. You'll be able to get an affordable invitation suite that is unique and made with love and attention for your big day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Martina was great to work with! Super professional, and ontop of it! She made our ceremony programs, and the look beautiful! They were different, and unique, andI couldnt have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Martina was the best person for the job! She changed my design a few times without hesitation when I couldn't make up my mind. The invitations came out exactly as they were shown in the final proof! Martina always answered my questions quickly and the overall process was smooth! I will definitely be using Silently Screaming Designs again and again!

Profile Picture Joann, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Martina is a creative talent and a delight to interact with. I could have been her worst nightmare; a client with a graphic design background . . . just the opposite! Martina listened, collaborated, made valuable suggestions and executed beyond our expectations. We had a specific theme in mind and she nailed it!

Profile Picture Harvey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Silently screaming designs did all of my wedding stationary for my wedding in April and till today we are getting compliments on our invitations and fine little details that were done at the wedding.

Martina is a pleasure to work with. She was dedicated and you can see it in her work. She spent the time with me to talk me through ideas I had in my head. My request was to incorporate small details of beauty and the beast and she was able to do that. She designed a rose to go in the background of our invitation along with getting a rose seal for the invitations. She also designed beauty end the best signage with the color scheme of the wedding. One of our favorite designs was a monogram she designed for the back pocket of the invitation it was such a unique element. Everything was custom down to out favor details for wine bottles.

Our wedding programs were also done with Martina and came out wonderful. She helped with any wording issues that I had and made everything so easy.

I look back and absolutely loved working with Martina. I will be using her again for other occasions and highly recommend her. The passion she has for what she does makes the stationary and the experience even more memorable.

Lauren

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Martina was so great to work with and our invitations turned out to be perfect! She listened carefully to what we wanted and really made our vision come alive for our destination wedding invitations. Our invitations also got stolen off of our front porch, she quickly responded to me when I informed her of my issue and had new invitations sent to us within a couple days! It was so refreshing to have someone so responsive to help and also create such great invitations! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Martina at Silently Screaming Designs was by far the best decision I made. I was so nervous for doing my wedding invitations and she made it completely painless. She is so responsive and listens to everything you want. I’m the kind of person that really wasn’t sure how to put into words what I wanted and I gave her a vague description and somehow she captured it perfectly. She was unbelievably patient with me and all of my questions and changes! I absolutely love my invitations and received so many compliments on them. It was so great that I asked her to do my programs and she really was fantastic about that process too. I was delayed with getting the final information to her and kept making changes. I was starting to stress, but she completely put me at ease and everything got done! I would highly suggest any bride to use Martina for any of their paper needs for their wedding if they want a stress free process. It was so nice to not have to worry about this part of wedding planning as brides have enough to worry about! Thank you so much Martina!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Addressing, Design, Printing

If you want a beautiful, unique and personalized invitation, come here!

Profile Picture User6789691, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Martina did such a wonderful job with our wedding stationary. She created the most beautiful nautical invitation suite for our wedding...with plenty of puns! She was able to create other stationary to use as signs for the wedding as well, and had them all match the invitations. She created our menus and ceremony programs. She was very quick to respond with her emails, and delivery was very fast too! Once she sent the design to the printer, they were in the mail the next week! I would totally recommend her not only for wedding, but for any stationary needs!!

Profile Picture User5194165, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

Martina did the invitation, place cards, table names, and church program for my wedding. Everything came out BEAUTIFUL! She was able to take my vision and make it a reality. She was very responsive and timely. I would recommend Martina to everyone who wants anything customized for their wedding. It was a real pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Martina was also available when we needed to contact her or ask questions. Very helpful. Our guest absolutely loved our invitations! So unique and creative.

Profile Picture Genesia, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I asked Martina to make bridal shower invitations as the Maid of Honor, celebrating my best friend's upcoming wedding. I had a vision in mind and sent Martina some ideas I had been looking at, and asked to see what ideas she would be able to come up with. To say she blew the ideas out of the water, is an understatement. She took my vision and made it into a reality. The best part was she used my original idea and requests and made samples of all different versions and customizations of these invitations. She was patient and willing to work with me to really make the invitations exactly what I was hoping for. The quality of her work is very apparent and the time and personalization is seen through each and every perfected detail. Martina even used the design on the invitations to make a matching recipe box that was utilized for the shower, an idea that was so clever. I will be using Martina over and over again in the future (as I already have again). Check her awesome work out - you will be thrilled you did :)

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful! I could not be happier! The quality is fantastic, from the printing to the paper. Martina is so easy to work with, she is friendly with fast response. I would order from her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Karla, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was great working with Martina. She did an amazing job designing our invitations and was willing to make changes as we went along every time I changed my mind! She was very informative with the "typical information" that goes into wedding invites (since I had no clue) and even sent me a link. Overal my experience was great, and I would and do recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Silently Screaming Designs made every part of my wedding perfect and they were so amazing to work with. Silently Screaming Designs did everything for me from my Engagement Party Invites and Thank You's to my Save the Dates.. to my Bridal Shower Invites and Thank You's ... to my Wedding Invitations and Thank You's. Everything was done to perfection and Martina is a pleasure to work with. She made the whole wedding planning invitation process seamless and developed invitations I have always dreamed of! Will be using her for everything in the future and recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I found this vendor on Etsy and they created the perfect custom Save The Dates for my wedding. Any changes that needed to be made to the proof, were quickly done until it was 100% perfect. I sent out my Save The Dates in November and got married in March and still have people telling me that they were the cutest Save The Dates they have ever seen.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 3/21/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My bridal shower invitations, save the dates, and wedding invitations were all from Silently Screaming Designs, and each design was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Martina was a pleasure to work with. She created beautiful literary themed designs, and consistently made an effort to please. I have recommended her to many friends and all have been extremely pleased with her work.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can not say enough wonderful things about the quality of the work Martina produces, her creativity, and her professionalism. My husband and I had a lot of ideas about how we wanted our invitations to look. When we met with and presented our ideas to Martina (who is very flexible and willing to work within your schedule and budget) she took the time to create a work of art that far surpassed any expectations that we had. She incorporated a travel theme, our color scheme, and really our personalities into the items she created for us. We started out just needing wedding invitations but we were so blown away with the quality of her work that we had her create table cards (which had various locations around the world that my husband and I had visited complete with pictures of each location in the background of the cards), place cards which were adorable luggage tags that had each person's "destination" for the night listed on them, and our ceremony program for which she created a fan complete with lace trim. Family and friends were so impressed with her work on my invitations and on the pieces for my ceremony and reception that they reached out to her to create invitations for them as well! One of my best friends used her for her wedding invitations last summer. She called me and thanked me for referring Martina for all the reasons that I have listed. Martina is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/3/12, 1 Review