Silent Sea Weddings Reviews

49 | Philadelphia, PA

49 Reviews for Silent Sea Weddings

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Mark and his team were so incredibly nice and easy to work with! They really made me feel at ease from the second I booked them. Most importantly, the highlight video was perfect!!!! We didn't notice him on the dance floor at all but he still got some great shots. We have watched our video 100 times and love it even more each time. I highly recommend Silent Sea Productions!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Taryn · Married on 12/31/2015

Mark Nistico was a fantastic videographer. He worked excellent with the photographer, even though they were not from the same company. Everything just seemed to flow. I got married on New Year's Eve, and I wanted to make sure every high energy, and exciting moment was captured. Mark captured everything! My husband and I just watched our wedding video and I cried all over again. Each unbelievable and important moment from the entire day was captured beautifully and had such an amazing flow. I felt like I lived my wedding all over again. I also love how he gave us a five minute trailer to share on social media, that even in five minutes, captured every important moment. We were really debating about having a wedding video, but I am so happy that we decided to get one and so happy that we went with Mark.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Donna · Married on 11/01/2014

Mark and his assistant were very responsive. I made the decision to give my son and his wife a video as an early Christmas present a month prior to the wedding! Mark answered my emails immediately and helped me understand the format of a video. He calmed the bride's nerves when she found out a week before the wedding and managed to get her praise throughout the day! My daughter-in-law is in Public Relations and deals with numerous vendors in her job, so this was no small feat! His highlight DVD captured all the best moments and incorporated all the details we wanted.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/24/2014

Mark was fabulous from beginning to end! He was the only vendor that made a house call for our initial
    Interview to accommodate our crazy schedule. He was professional and reasonably priced. Initially we were thinking we may not even have a videographer for our wedding, but we are so happy that we did! Our video turned out amazing and we loved seeing the little things that we missed like all of our family and friends killing it on the dance floor! The best part was, no one even knew we had a videographer! It was important to us that the camera wasn't it peoples faces and people were not intimidated by someone filming them having a good time. So mission accomplished! We got a fabulous/professional video that everyone is happy with. Thank you so much Mark, it was a pleasure to work with you and Katie, thank you for making it so easy and stress free, which is obviously huge for a bride with a zillions other things to stress about.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Allison · Married on 10/17/2014

Mark and his team did an AMAZING job!. They were very professional, extremely talented, and he pays attention to all of the little details; he captured all of the spontaneous, intimate moments between family and friends, which was so special, especially because those are some the moments that we were too busy to see. He is very responsive and we received the video pretty much right away! We have been able to share our special day with friends and family who weren't able to be there, and they all were extremely impressed and loved every minute of it.

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • User4512041 · 2+ years ago

Mark was recommended to my husband and I, and I'm so glad we chose to have him capture our wedding! Right away, Mark was extremely professional and courteous, answering any questions I had and explaining his working style. I'm camera-shy, so it was very important to me that the video would capture our guests and not just me and my husband- which it did! We honestly didn't even know Mark was there! He managed to capture our important moments perfectly, and while we didn't have him edit our video, the raw footage is excellent quality and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tricia · Married on 10/10/2014

From the moment Mark arrived on the scene on the day of my wedding he was a calming presence and made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He was a professional, but also kind and patient with us and our big bridal party, which I think is so important. A bride should always feel comfortable around the vendors that are next to her the entire wedding day and Mark would make anyone comfortable. I was so excited after working with him to see the final product.

When I first saw the video of our wedding day I was left completely speechless. He caught every single highlight I could have asked for. He truly conveyed the tone of our wedding and the love between me and my husband. The effects are incredible and I find that I see something new every time I watch the video (which has been quite often). The video that Mark captured and created for us makes me feel so unbelievably grateful. Thank you, Mark. Our wedding video is an amazing gift that I will always cherish and any couple would be so lucky to have you as their videographer. I will be showing off my video and recommending you every chance I get!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tricia! It was such a pleasure to shoot your wedding and I am happy to have met both you and Andrew.

Britt · Married on 09/06/2014

Silent Sea Productions did a fabulous job for our wedding ! The attention to detail and story telling in my video is exactly what I was looking for. Its so so nice to have the highlight film as well as the full footage to take a look at our "most favorite day" so far. The day itself goes by so fast, and don't get me wrong pictures are GREAT to have, but there is something about looking at the actual live footage. It is so special and it so nice to share with loved ones. We loved Mark and would recommend him to anyone ! He was always quickly available to answer any questions and the day of the wedding he was in all the right places :)

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2014

Mark was accommodating and helpful from beginning to end. His quality of work is impeccable. Mark captured every detail of the most important day of our lives and was professional and attentive. We couldn't have asked for a better person to video our wedding. Our friends and family laughed and cried at all the special moments and said it was the best video they had ever seen. We are so happy with the final product. Mark was patient with our small changes and quick to get everything to us. Silent Seas Productions far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kim. It was a pleasure to meet your family and friends and capture your day.

Patricia · Married on 06/15/2014

It was a pleasure working with Mark from silent sea productions. From beginning to end he was always available and worked with our budget. He is easy to work with and is super professional!!
    I would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amazing!!! Mark was so helpful and professional from beginning to end. He captured everything we wanted on our wedding day and more! His work is beautiful! You can tell he loves what he does and it shows in his work. I have received endless compliments on our wedding video! His responsiveness and flexibility is great, which is very important throughout the planning process and the day of. I would highly recommend using silent sea productions there value, creativity and professionalism is wonderful!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Betsy · Married on 01/18/2014

Mark was a pleasure to work with! He was the videographer for my sister, Katie's wedding, back in October 2010 so he came highly recommended. Mark was accommodating and made the process effortless. On the day of the wedding, he was a calming force and once we got to the reception, you wouldn't even know he was there. He captured every moment; from the intimate, private moments to the wild and crazy ones. My online wedding trailer came out about 10 days later and I cry every time I look at it! My video is equally amazing and I watch it constantly. Mark didn't miss anything and is truly an artist. Thank you Mark for capturing my picture, perfect day and giving me the opportunity to relive it everyday!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thank you Betsy! It was my pleasure to be a part of your day. It was so very nice to see your family again. I wish everyone the best!

Jeannette · Married on 12/31/2013

I was a West Coast bride planning an East Coast New Years Eve wedding. A holiday event, especially New Years Eve, is not an easy for any vendor. But from start to finish Mark, and Silent Sea Productions showed endless excitement and full dedication to our wedding. It truly was so comforting and a huge weight off my long distance shoulders knowing he had everything in order, under control, and managing it all with full professionalism and care. The first time I met Mark was the wedding day, but from the amount we spoke via email and on the phone it felt like we had known each forever! He made the extra effort to get to know my husband and I, which made the final video that much more special and meaningful. He went above and beyond for us, and was fairly priced on top of it. Silent Sea Productions' overall work is creative, thoughtful, and genuine. I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Few main things I loved about Silent Sea Productions:
    1. The turn around is so fast, with no extra cost! I've heard from friends them having to wait 6 months to get their video... we had ours in 1.
    2. Mark was non-intrusive, but managed to capture it all. In reflecting on the evening with my mother-in-law a week after she asked me, "was your videographer even at the reception??" And when we received our video back we laughed so hard because filmed all the important and significant moments of the evening (especially of her!)
    3. He was down for anything! Whatever I wanted, he was there. He came out to the beach in the freezing cold sunset to film my bridal party and I messing around... now THAT is a trooper!!
    4. He was on time, and did what needed to get done to help me with organizing the day and my family.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Daina · Married on 12/07/2013

Mark was amazing! My sister used him back in 2010 and recommended his services. I already knew that I was going to use him and Silent Sea based on the work he provided for her. However, he was so accommodating and really provided more than I even asked for. He came to my house, to the church, to the reception and was willing to come to the hairdressers, which was not even in the same town as those other three locations. He really is like a silent killer when it comes to the taping. He was able to capture everything that happened from morning to night and he was so unobtrusive that he never bothered my husband, bridal party or I. For the results that he produces, his prices cannot be beat and he is truly one of the nicest people. He is casual and easy to talk to and provides a no-pressure atmosphere during a time of anxiety for brides. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/10/2014

valerie · Married on 09/27/2013

Mark was absolutely a pleasure to work with! I couldn't have been happier with our video and the special moments that he captured. We are so happy that we found you!

Thank you for working with us in every detail and knowing just which shot would make us shed a tear - everyone that has watched the video says it was like our own little fairy tale!

I will be sure to recommend you to any future brides!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Valerie. It was such a great day and my pleasure to put together your video. I enjoyed meeting both of your families!

Michael · Married on 09/21/2013

Mark and his team made the video process of our wedding very easy. They helped concentrate more on other aspects of the wedding as we felt comfortable with what they were proposing to us. Also the video and editing are top notch. You don't even realize someone is videoing you at your wedding. That is how stealthy they are with getting the best possible shots.

I recommend Silent Sea Productions to anyone looking for a great quality wedding video.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mike and Ginevra! It was absolutely our pleasure to be a part of your day and document the union of two wonderful families at such an amazing venue.

Mark did a fabulous job with our wedding. He sincerely listened to what we wanted - and we were very impressed with the finished product. He took into account our feedback and was able to produce a video that was exactly what we were looking for. I would absolutely recommend Mark to others for their wedding or other special event - he was extremely personable, professional, and responsive.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Initially, we were not sure that a videographer was necessary for our event; however, we are so glad that we decided to work with Mark. The final product is amazing and will be a keepsake for years to come. He was extremely flexible when we were deciding which package to go with. He eventually created a personalized package that fit our needs. Day of, Mark was extremely professional, laid back, and helpful. Most of the time, you did not even notice that he was filming. We got married in a very small church and he made sure that he did not interfere with the service. Our guests/wedding party all commented that Mark was a joy to work with. We spent months researching videographers and are SO happy with our decision. I would strongly recommend Silent Sea Productions! His pricing is very reasonable and definitely worth the money.

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 08/30/2013

Silent Sea Production provided me with such an amazing wedding video! My original videographer canceled on me close to last minute. Luckily Mark still had an opening in his schedule to do my wedding. He was very profession during our initial consultation as well as at the wedding. My wedding was by far the best day of my life and he was able to capture it and produce a beautiful video so my husband and I can re-watch our day and share it with our loved one. :)

Sent on 10/10/2013
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 08/11/2013

My husband and I had the privilege of working with mark at silent sea productions for our wedding in august, and I could not be happier of our choice. We are well aware of the stress that accompanies planning a wedding and the hassle of dealing with people, but mark was the only vendor who stayed professional throughout our contract. It is obvious that mark loves what he does, as he goes beyond his work in presenting his clients with the best. Mark is even much easier to work with because he works with his clients to meet their budget. And compared with other vendors, the clarity of his videos are magnificent, the overall video was everything we asked for and more. On our wedding day, he was on time, caught everything from the beginning, and stayed until the very end. I was even more thrilled that he was able to get shots that even our photographer was not able to capture. Mark was then, nice enough to send us video stills of those shots that we did not have. I am so glad we went with mark and we will definitely use him again for any occasion. My husband and I are so grateful and will like to say a big THANK YOU to mark and Silent Sea Productions.

Sent on 11/28/2013
  • W

William · Married on 06/30/2013

Silent Sea Productions went above and beyond our expectations. The quality of video was movie like. From the different camera views to the black and white fade ins. I would highly recommend Silent Sea Productions for any event. The one thing we never had to worry about on our wedding day was Mark at Silent Sea

Sent on 10/23/2013

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thanks Bill. I am happy to hear that.

I would highly recommend Silent Sea Productions to any bride looking for a videographer for her special day. Mark was professional, quick to respond, and extremely flexible with his services. I told him what I was looking for and he delivered! Now I have dozens of family members requesting copies of our wedding video; they all loved it! Choose Silent Sea Productions and trust that you have one less thing to worry about on the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2013

Wow!!! Amazing!!! Not only is your work amazing and brought tears to my eyes, but mark and Devon are the best to work with!!! My husband and I can not stop talking about ur customer service and how professional you guys are. I am going to refer you guys as much as I can!!! I feel that I was able to relive our wedding over again with just the highlight video! I can not thank you guys enough. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Tara · Married on 05/04/2013

I highly recommend Mark of Silent Sea Productions to any couple looking for a videographer. I've been to weddings where the camera man is in everyone's face all night with a huge camera and bright light....with Mark, you hardly knew he was there yet somehow he managed to capture every special moment without being intrusive. It also certainly helped that he is incredibly down to earth and easy to work with. Right from our first meeting (he came to meet us at my parents' house which was very convenient for me), I had a good feeling about working with him. His prices are very reasonable which was also attractive. We received the proof of our DVD just a few short months after our wedding. Before approving it, I wanted one minimal change (a song's volume to be a little louder at one point on the DVD) and Mark made the change within a day. I was so impressed with everything, from his technique to his editing to his promptness. I highly recommend Silent Sea Productions to any couple getting married soon. Thanks for everything, Mark!!

-Tara

Sent on 09/02/2013

Silent Sea Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! It truly was a pleasure to capture your wedding. You and Derek have such a wonderful story.

Alison · Married on 04/27/2013

Mark was wonderful to work with and the video was beautiful and captured all of the wonderful moments of the day! There is no other choice for videographer!

Sent on 06/26/2013