Sikora Photography Reviews

37 | Stevenson, WA

37 Reviews for Sikora Photography

Heather · Married on 01/07/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sikora Photography. They were recommended by Skamania Lodge and did a fabulous job. Tom even called me from Turkey after I emailed to get more information about hiring him. He was such a pleasure to work with at every point in the process. Our online galley was up roughly 1 week after the wedding and everyone in attendance has been raving about how beautiful the images came out. I have to say that I am so impressed with the quality of the images and Tom's uncanny ability to be everywhere and get shots for which I didn't even think he was nearby. Not sure how he did it but I simply could not be happier. If you are looking for an incredibly talented, professional photographer hire Sikora!

Sent on 02/14/2012

Rene A. · Married on 06/15/2011

Sikora Photography really understood what we wanted for our photos. They were not obtrusive at all but somehow they were able to capture some really intimate photos. We give them four thumbs up!

Sent on 10/11/2013

B · Married on 07/13/2010

Sikora photography was amazing! Tom and Margaux were relaxed, professional, and made our special day so much fun! It is so evident that they love what they do. My husband and I eloped (we live in south Florida) so our ceremony was just us, the officiant, and them. And it was perfect! We wanted our photos to be beautiful and professional, but to also be very "real" and to capture who we really are and what we were feeling and doing on our special day. Our expectations were met and exceeded. We have gorgeous photos to share with family and friends that truly capture the feel and mood of the day. Everyone who sees our photos comments on how stunning they are. They simultaneously captured the incredible landscape and made us look amazing. My husband and I felt like Tom and Margaux really listened to what we were looking for and had fun creating that with us. They were even kind enough to witness our wedding for our marriage certificate! We could not have been happier with the whole experience. We would absolutely recommend Sikora photography to anyone looking for amazing, professional photos that go so far beyond the "pose-smile-click" of other photography styles and really capture the true magic of the moment.

Sent on 02/10/2011

Kristin · Married on 03/20/2010

Tom & Margaux were great. They did a great job and they were much more reasonable on price than any other photographer I spoke with. They went above and beyond our expectations for photos and stayed longer than expected. I was very pleased with the work and our photos were up on the website within a week of the wedding.
    Great Service. Everyone said it looked like our photos were from a magazine.

Thanks Again!

Jon & Kristin Wallace

Sent on 04/16/2010

Rebecca · Married on 01/23/2010

I cannot say enough great things about Tom and Margaux! They worked with me from the beginning to make sure that I got exactly what it was I wanted- from customizing a package to the exact shots I was looking for on the wedding day. My pictures are stunning! They were very personable, funny, and kind which made it a lot easier for my husband and I (who are NOT used to being in front of the camera) to work with and connect with. The best part was despite having a particularly difficult wedding party to deal with, they remained friendly, patient, and encouraging! I would recommend them to anyone looking for not only beautiful wedding photos, but a great experience as well!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Lesley · Married on 08/08/2009

Tom and Margaux were great, totally professional in everything they did, not to mention they took AWESOME pictures for a FRACTION of some of the other places I looked at. They were totally accommodating to customizing a package for us and what we got for $4000 when comparing to other photographers was their $8000-$15,000 packages! Their style leans a little more of the photo-journalistic side of photography, but I thought it was great, they captured everything from our wedding day and we will be able to go through these photos in years to come and relive our special day just like it was yesterday. They will also take formal pictures too. I have had numerous compliments on how well the pictures turned out and would highly recommend them to ANYONE looking for a photographer for any reason not just weddings

Sent on 09/09/2009

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2009

We were SO happy we chose Sikora Photography for our photographer. Tom and Margaux were the best! They were very familiar with the Skamania Lodge property (where we had our ceremony and reception), and had some great ideas on good shots. They were so easy to work with, and several of my bridal party commented on how fun it was to work with them.

The pictures are simply amazing. It only took them a few weeks to get us the online gallery, which I really appreciated. I wanted to see those pictures! And we had over 700 to look through.

I thought the value was really good. Compared to some other photographers I’d considered, Sikora’s prices were really reasonable. And I even got digital copies of all of the pictures, so I can print some on my own if I want to. I would definitely recommend Sikora (even if you’re not getting married at Skamania…they’ll go anywhere and will do a fabulous job anywhere!)

Sent on 09/22/2010

We could not have been more pleased with Tom. He was easy to communicate with ahead of time and really listened to our wants. During the event, he was professional and captured many candid shots of the ceremony and reception without being noticed. Best of all, the photos we received back were beyond amazing - better than we even imagined. They make our friends' professional pictures look like child's play. His eye for both the candid and posed shots were spot on. Turnaround time to receive these photos was QUICK. To top it all off, he was just a pleasant guy and put everyone at ease. I HIGHLY recommend Sikora Photography for your upcoming event. We will definitely be hiring him again.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

Tom was absolutely fantastic! He met with us prior to our wedding - in order to get to know us and understand our vision for the day. The day of, he was great. He captured every image we wanted, and happily shared ideas of his own. We are thrilled with the images we received (less than two weeks after our wedding). So grateful to Tom for sharing his talent with us. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tom was professional, kind and did a great job. His guidance and judgment was crucial to our wedding photos. Again thank you.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Liza · Married on 05/03/2014

My fiancé and I hired Sikora Photography for our engagement/Save the Date-photoshoot and was so happy with the result that we decided to work with them for our spring wedding as well. It was a relief to always get an email back quickly whenever I had any concerns or questions. The pictures turned out amazing and Tom and his assistant went above and beyond to give us a variety of great shots, and with different family members/guests. They captured every detail and the excitement of the big day.
    Can definitely recommend Sikora Photography!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Devon · Married on 07/16/2005

2.8
      2.0
      3.5

I was very happy with the level of professionalism and the quality of the photographs we received. The only problem I had was the fact that it took 6 months to get my wedding album and I was not happy with it when I received it.

Sent on 05/12/2008

Sikora Photography's reply:

Sikora Photography guarantees their products 100%, including all books and albums. All books are thoroughly inspected by Sikora Photography before being shipped to the client. The client did not communicate any of the issues associated with the book, prior to posting this review. We would be glad to replace any item less than satisfactory. Turnaround time for album companies may take several months during the high season, which is beyond our control.