7 Reviews for Signature Styles by Steph

User Photos
todo alt text
7 Signature Styles by Steph Reviews

Stephanie did an AMAZING job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair. We couldn’t be happier!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie was such a calm and comforting presence the morning of my wedding. Stephanie was prompt, we’ll prepared and very flexible. She was so knowledgeable and professional and easily did every hairstyle that was requested by the bridesmaids. It was such. Pleasure to work with her and I look forward to working with her again.

Profile Picture Kara, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Steph.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stephanie is the best! Did my entire wedding party. Everyone loved their hair!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've been going to Stephanie for years but the extra care and attention to detail that she had on my big day was beyond what I could have ever hoped for. She gave me exactly what I imagined with her own artistic, creative spin. It's truly amazing to watch her work and she could calm any bride's nerves. From the trial to the morning of, choosing Steph as my hairstylist was my best decision for the wedding...aside from picking the groom :)

Profile Picture Aly, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Steph is AWESOME! She did a half up-half down with curls for my wedding day which could not have been any more perfect. I've had my hair colored and styled by her along with extensions on 3 different occasions. She's creative, very professional and I highly recommend any of her services.

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/11/15, 1 Review