68 Reviews for Signature Grand

Furniture (1)
Glassware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
68 Signature Grand Reviews

We worked with Lily for our wedding reception and she did such a great job in helping make that night such a memorable one. We had an initial meeting, a meeting to finalize details and a food tasting, all which helped keep us well informed, part of the planning process and on the same page. Lily was really great in being available to answer any questions we had and it was comforting to know she was there at the beginning of our reception and personally checked up on us before she left.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful. Since it is an event venue, it is possible that your wedding could be held at the same time as another event; however, the rooms are separated and other events did not interfere with our wedding day. Linda Blanco was our event coordinator and her assistant were great. They got back to us with any questions we had and made time to have a meeting with us whenever we requested it. The food is also amazing and our guests keep telling us how great our wedding was! I would definitely recommend Signature Grand as a great location to have your wedding!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a great experience at Signature Grand. The staff did a fantastic job at my wedding. A special thanks to Marie Jn Francois and her staff. Excellent job!!

Profile Picture User6575215, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kudos to Signature Grand in Davie, FL for providing me with an unforgettable night on our special day. Saskia, Philip, and Michael were all amazing, dedicated, hard workers. They went out of their way to cater to me as the bride, my family, my husband, and all of our guests. They ALWAYS had a smile on their face, (which we know working with brides may not always be the happiest when people get demanding) but they were always very professional and positive. Besides the names mentioned above, the front desk staff, waiters, cooks, chef, back of the house staff, bar staff, custodial crew, etc. were all so, so, so amazing. I live in New York and I am so happy I chose to get married down here in Florida at the Signature Grand. They met my expectations and beyond. Thank you Signature Grand for everything you truly did for my family, guests, and myself!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at SG and it was amazing. The entire experience was great. Maria C was our coordinator and she was AMAZING!!!!!!!! She did everything and everything we needed. She was there every step of the way. Her and her team were more than we knew possible!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire staff at Signature Grand is great. They go above and beyond to make your day one that you will always remember. Thank you to Saskia and her entire team for making our day such a great success. Between many emails and calls everything that we imagined was brought to light. Our guest praised the services that they received at our wedding. Thank you guys again for all your hard work!!!

Profile Picture Shyla, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Tables

Signature Grand was a great partner to work with. My event planner from the Signature Grand, Maria, was professional, attentive and flexible to meet all of our needs. The decorations were set as I expected and the food received rave reviews from guests as the best they'd had at a wedding in years or in some ever! The food was themed to our wedding theme (Vintage New Orleans), complete with Chicken/Shrimp Jambalaya, Bayou Cajun Steak and Rosemary Sage Chicken! The bartenders were also fan favs!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Saskia was my wedding coordinator and she did a great job at answering all of my questions and helping me plan the wedding of my dreams! My only complaint would be that sometimes my emails were answered right away but normally here assistant would follow up with me if she wasn't available. The food and drinks were amazing and my guests are still complimenting all of our choices. She did a wonderful job making y wedding day special!! I definitely recommend having your event here!!

Profile Picture Trisha , 2/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW! Gorgeous venue and fantastic staff. Ask for Saskia- she was a pleasure to work with and made planning everything so easy. Excellent food quality and great show during dinner!

Profile Picture User5021722, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Based on our experience we would recommend Signature Grand. This vendor provided services for our wedding last year. Jennifer was our event producer and was really a peasant person to work with from the beginning to the end. We did not live in Florida but was having a destination wedding and Signature Grand made us feel very relax that we were in good hands. The food, location, and venue were exceptional...we still have friends and family that are still talking about our wedding a year later. Thank you for making our wedding day wonderful.

Profile Picture User3558311, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer was our wedding planner with Signature Grand and not only met all our needs but she surpassed them! We were prepared for something to go wrong... but it never did! The food was absolutely OUTSTANDING... Kuddos to Chef David and his staff. We had the duet plate and all guests agreed it was the best filet they had ever had! Guests also agreed that there was so much food in the cocktail hour that they had to stop themselves in order to save room for dinner! Guests also told us how the staff was so attentive and was there at every turn to make sure they had everything they needed.

Thanks again to Jennifer for all her great response time to emails and meetings.
It was a great wedding and Signature Grand did an outstanding job!

Profile Picture User3188285, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Jennifer was amazing and soo helpful the staff and attention is wonderful loved it

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me & my wife recently got married at the Signature Grand, All of our guests were very impress with the quality of service they received from the staff at the signature grand. Erik Clark was our wedding coordinator, he did a really good job. We would recommend signature grand anytime. Keep up the good work.

Profile Picture Peters, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Signature Grand rolled out the red carpet for our wedding celebration. One of our biggest desires was to ensure that family (especially our mothers) could enjoy the day without lifting a finger. The Signature Grand ensured that our day was fluid and perfect. The chapel and reception room were majestic. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Cassandre, 9/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Linda on our wedding. She was awesome! She made our event a huge success.

Linda made us very comfortable and made sure that during the even everything was very smooth.

I highly recommend signature grand and suggest you ask to work with Linda.

Profile Picture Max, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would absolutely recommend the Signature Grand to anyone looking for an elegant South Florida wedding spot. The staff was great and extremely accommodating. Eric Clark, our wedding planner, was both professional and personable. He knew exactly how to make our wedding go like clockwork. It was honestly the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the BEST wedding ever at the Signature Grand on 3/23/13. My event planner Eric Clark is the nicest guy you'll meet. He was attentive, had great ideas, was funny and helped make my fiancé and I special day awesome. The Grand has room for big weddings and small weddings and they cater to all things needed pre-wedding and during. The only thing they don't have are hotel rooms onsite which would then make it truly an all in one space. If you are looking for a one stop shop then the Signature Grand is it and its close to all major highways too. Thanks to Eric Clark for making my day the grandest. :-)

Profile Picture Briana, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great service by all at Signature Grand. They made my wedding a fairly tale, there are not enough words to express how thankful I am that they made my day perfect. The food was to die for, we had chicken with Filet Minon and OMG it was soo good. Lauren was amazing as well, they know what they are doing at Signature Grand. Thank you for making my day PERFECT!!!!!!

Profile Picture Millie, 9/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had and amazing crew in charge of my wedding and Cristy was the most amazing person helping me with everything. Cristy treated us like royalty!! The place was beautiful, and the service was great! The food presentation is decorated so beautiful and the taste is great!!! I had the best night and all my guest had a blast!
Thank you to Cristy, our event coordinator, & Doris, my event captain! You both made our wedding day so magical!
Natasha & Mike

Profile Picture Natasha , 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Signature Grand is by far the most amazing place I have been to. My guest were astonished from beginning to end. They were so wonderful and absolutely every detail was taken cared of. I wish I could relive the day over and over. It was wonderful!

Profile Picture Leidy, 1/7/12, 5 Reviews

The letter I wrote to Philip Colp at the Signature Grand:

Dear Philip Colp,

I have been trying to find ways as to how we can thank you for making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. Thanks to you, we were able to have our wedding at the most talked about venue of the country. I still remember that day in January when we walked through the door and sat down with you, to when we had to bring the whole family to approve of the cost of the venue. I still remember the chaos at the tasting to picking out linen for the tables to our endless emails daily about the details of the reception. The customer service that you provided was exceptional, I believe exceptional is an understatement. The staff that night provided excellent service and to anyone that I know in search of a venue, of course I will refer.

I cannot believe you made our day so magical. Everything was just the way I dreamed of, thanks to you. At one point, I did not believe my dream could come true but the minute he put the ring on my finger and I met you as our event producer, I had hope that together my dream wedding would turn a reality.

You are truly amazing. I would only hope and pray that you territory is enlarged with financial security and many more blessings. You are passionate in what you do and you are truly an example for those to follow. I truly admire how you responded to emails on a timely matter, paid attention to detail and respond to my innermost concerns about the wedding night (the cake, diamond confetti, etc). You would go to the extreme to make our day special and I am greatly appreciative. YOU SHOULD BE PROMOTED!
I am most satisfied with the staff, the waiters, the bartenders, bathroom attendants, valet service and front desk staff. You all truly made NOVEMBER 26, 2011 the most special day of our lives!!!!! Thank you so very much!

With Love,

Joanne & Fritz Harrigan

Profile Picture JOanne, 11/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is an amazing venue. This is the perfect place to get married, it is truely a one stop shop.... they have everything you need. All of our guests were impressed by how beautiful the place was and how good the food was. The staff here is very attentive and are willing to work with you with anything you should need.

Profile Picture brian , 10/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can only say Amazing! I had and amazing crew in charge of my wedding and the 2 most amazing people helping me. The place was beautiful, the service great! The food, absolutely everything was amazing!!! I had the best night and all my guest had a blast!
Thank you to Felipe, event coordinator, & Doris, my event captain!!! You both made my day!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The signature Grand made my day a relaxing and perfect day! I loved everything about this venue and they made my day perfect absoluty perfect. I don't regret all the money we spent on this venue becuase it was perfect. Love it

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews