Signature Events Planning and Design Studio Reviews

16 | Neenah, WI

16 Reviews for Signature Events Planning and Design Studio

Sara · Married on 10/25/2014

Shelly was by far the best person I hired for my wedding. We hired her for day-of wedding coordination services. My only regret is that I wish I would have hired her to plan my entire wedding from start to finish!

No one will work harder to make sure your special day is perfect. I had a very DIY wedding and Shelly was along for the ride. She arrived early to set up tables, receive shipments, and distribute directions to all of the vendors.

She’s extremely organized and remains calm under pressure. We had a lot of unexpected surprises at my wedding (A LOT!). From a poor sound system, to space limitations and more than a few rowdy drunk guests, Shelly was able to smoothly and professionally handle and fix every situation.

After the wedding, I’m still having friends and relatives tell me how great Shelly was. She was extremely sweet and professional the entire time! Shelly made our wedding perfect so we got to enjoy the day and celebrate the way a wedding is to be celebrated.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Mallory · Married on 09/06/2013

Shelly was amazing. My wedding would not have been the perfect day it was without her!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Kim · Married on 09/01/2013

Shelly was by far one of the best vendors we used for our wedding! She continually went out of her way to help and offer advice. The custom invites she made for us were exactly what we wanted - at a reasonable price. She was always making sure we found ways to include our ideas, but also keep them in our budget! Our only regret was not hiring her to plan and coordinate the entire wedding. But everything she did for us was perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Leah · Married on 08/30/2013

I hired Shelly for weekend-of wedding services. Initially, my mom and I weren't sure that we'd need the extra help, but looking back on the event, I CANNOT IMAGINE IT WITHOUT HER! It would have literally been near IMPOSSIBLE without her! She made it possible for me to enjoy every moment as she had every vendor coordinated (band/florist/venue/officiant/cake) and every detail taken care of and set up. She was the one person I could go to at anytime during the day or night and ask where something was, something I needed help with, etc. She made sure everything tied together perfectly.

Up to my wedding, Shelly was easy to get a hold of and easy to meet with to discuss logistics, drop off signage/candy bar accessories/guest bags/etc. which is something that was so important to me during all the hustle and bustle wedding planning. I didn't have to worry about bringing anything to the wedding other than the items I needed to get myself ready. If there was something that needed to get done, she was on it and I could immediately cross it off my list. SUCH A HUGE HELP. Thank you, Shelly!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio's reply:

I just got teary! Thank you so much Leah for such wonderful words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, your family and your friends. I look forward to staying in touch and hearing of future adventures!

Shelly was fabulous in helping plan and organize our wedding. She brought a lot of ideas for cute and meaningful details, and followed through with her designs. She set everything up for us and took it all down. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 05/31/2013

Shelly was an excellent wedding planner! I would recommend her to anyone. She made us feel like family throughout the entire process

Sent on 06/24/2013

Sabrina · Married on 09/22/2012

Best decision I made for our wedding! I hired Shelly for day of service, but felt she gave me way more then what I hired her for! Of course there were some minor bumps on our wedding day...it wouldn't be a wedding if there weren't ! Shelly took care of everything no worries! The best thing is on Sunday we saw Shelly ...she was picking up linens and things. My husband looked and said to Shelly " I thought you were a waste of money but I realized you were the best thing we spend money on!" Yes my husband ( does not like to spend money) so appreciated and was so thankful for everything Shelly did for us! If you are feeling overwhelmed or have to many family opinions flying your way Shelly is there for you and your fiancé. Weddings should be wonderful and stress free! Hire Shelly she will help you make it happen!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio's reply:

Oh! Sabrina and Michael!! You both (and your families) were so wonderful to work with. I am still grateful that your sister thought to call me, and Mike...I'm glad you found me worth it. :) I hope the two of you are having a wonderful married life and will enjoy your honeymoon...like you wouldn't! Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to hearing about your future adventures.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/04/2012

For our August 4th wedding, we hired Shelly Stone as our wedding planner and never looked back! Over the course of 18 months, Shelly was by our side aiding and guiding two wedding novices. It was a blast getting to blend our ideas together utilizing her expertise with my overall concept. It was so great to have someone to go to with questions that could provide a professional response. Shelly was always available no matter the time, or day of the week. She also was so creative in working with our tight budget by utilizing tons of stuff we already had. Not only were we blown away by her, but my family was too; utilizing her for 2 more events. During the whole process Shelly was so calm and level headed, especially on the day of the wedding when we were dealing with weather. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their day to be customized, organized, beautiful, and stress free!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! I think about you and Tom every day, and whenever I drive past your family's home I have to smile. It was so wonderful meeting and working with all of you. I couldn't have been happier that your wedding day turned out the way it did...you both deserved a beautiful day. :) I'm looking forward to seeing you both again next summer.

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2012

Shelly did a great job designing our wedding invitations and church programs-many people said they were the most elegant invitations they had ever seen.
    She also helped us with printing a few days before the wedding (very last minute on my part) for our table numbers which was a HUGE life saver.
    She also did a beutiful seating chart and backdrop for us.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! You and your mom were wonderful to work with. Congratulations to you and Dave. My best wishes for you both.

Bryna · Married on 07/16/2011

I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to be, and Shelly listened to everything I wanted, then made it even better than I could have imagined! I was planning everything from 1000 miles away, and was becoming overwhelmed by all the decisions and research that planning a wedding takes. (If you're not to that point yet, you will be!) So I called Shelly, and she took over all the work of calling for quotes, arranging contracts, delivery and set-up issues, keeping a budget, and basically let me enjoy planning my wedding again. Plus, she knew about vendors that I had never heard about in my own hometown, that were better and cheaper than the ones I had found. I literally never even spoke with the catering company, or the chair/table rental till the day of the wedding, she took care of it all. And she does more than plan, Shelly was at the ceremony site hours in advance in her work boots doing manual labor for me setting up tables and dealing with the buffet set-up. I didn't have to lift a finger. She will save your sanity, save you time and money, and make your wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio's reply:

Oh My Gosh Bryna...Thank you so much for all of the super kind words! You and Nick certainly made my day extremely fun and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet you both - and your families!!!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2011

Shelly helped us plan from long-distance, but when we got home, many things were in place and ready for the big day! She helped with every aspect and kept everyone calm, and organized. She was able to give us options, work with our budget, and deal with all vendors. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to make our wedding vision come true!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! You and Derek are pretty awesome too!!
  • O

Andrew · Married on 10/16/2010

It made the day so much easier to have Shelly helping us out. I was very impressed with everything she did and how organized she was.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Mary · Married on 07/31/2010

Shelly was easy to get a hold of and prompt with her advice & actions. She was always professional and easy to work with always taking into consideration what "her client" wanted.

Sent on 12/18/2010

We really liked Shelly. She is a fun, kind person and is very passionate about weddings. We loved the invitations she designed for us. I was a very controlling bride in respect to how I wanted the venue to look, and she did a nice job setting up our venue space as I had wanted it that day. I appreciated her hard work in making sure that I was stress free! I would recommend her to anyone who needs that extra help to make their wedding or other event run smoothly.

Sent on 11/15/2012

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Shelly was very organized and helped a bunch!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Rosemary · Married on 07/31/2010

4.2
      3.5

Good Value! Helpful with whatever I asked for! Well worth it.

Sent on 12/15/2010