23 Reviews for Signature Events by Abby

To-Do Lists (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
22 Signature Events by Abby Reviews

I worked with Abby and her attention to details is impeccable! She cares and want to make sure your day is flawless!

Profile Picture Judith, 1/2/27, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working for Abby was a real treat. Her events are well planned and thought out. I look forward to working with her again in the near future.

Profile Picture Bertha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry, Wedding Planning

I have to say this is my first time working for Mrs.Bruton , and I love how friendly, and helpfully she was with staff , and clients how knowledgeable she was about the event , and how smoothly everthing ran with her being there..

Profile Picture Latoya, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much Abby! Everything went perfectly! We loved our wedding and we were glad that we picked you to help with it.

Profile Picture Sergio, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend. Having Signature Events by Abby involved from the beginning stages nine months ago was the smartest thing that I did. Abby was hands on the entire 9 months. She was the most organized person and kept us on track. The weeks before the wedding day was extremely calm because of Abby. Her timeline, and recommendations were right on target. The day of the wedding there was calm. I am sure not many people can say that!
During the reception she was very attentive to every need, from wedding party to guests. I am grateful that Abby came into our lives to help with this wonderful day.

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor, working with Abby and her team is such a pleasure. She makes sure that not only her clients are taken care of, but that all the vendors working the event have everything they need too (from water to granola bars)... it is a long day for all of us, and Abby completely understands that in order for an event to be successful - all her team members need tender love and care too. She is so fantastic, and I look forward to every event that we work together.

Profile Picture Emily , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Abby's simply the best.Her professionalism is apparent from the initial contact throughout the event until the last table is put away. She's simply the Best.

Profile Picture Mario, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a real pleasure working with the Signature Evens. Great taste, great timing, absolutely wonderful energy. Looked like everything really was done with the heart and from the heart. I would recommend Signature Events to everyone at any time. Great service!

Alexander Mikhaylovsky
STRINGS-USA, INC.
www.strings-usa.com

Profile Picture Alexander, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could have given Abby a "10" I would have! We could not have been more pleased with our decision to work with Abby and her team.
She planned and oversaw three events for our wedding weekend and with less than typical planning time, our experience exceeded our expectations! We feel confident that you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Susie, 1/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

By far one of the best in the business! Extremely professional and detail oriented. My father used Abby to plan a wedding vow renewal with my mother. It was a surprise to all of us and let me tell you...she did a great job! She made sure the day was a true success! Everyone she recommended from the florist, photographer, music, venues were all outstanding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding/event planner.
David Dembek

Profile Picture David, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing!!!!!!!! Abby was phenomenal! From the moment I started the planning process long distance to the day of the event, I could not be happier. It was a perfect day all because of Abby. She did not miss a thing. i planned a surprise wedding vow renewal for my wife and family. Abby became a welcomed part of the event. The family loved her and she did not skip a beat. I am thrilled with everything she did! Details, details, details....coordinating the limousine to the beach, flowers, linens, flip flops and paint brushes to remove the sand. When one of my guests needed a band aid, she had it. Off to the boat on the intra coastal with drinks and food and yes a special shout out to Leonard - you are my sons' new friend. Dinner with the flowers and picture on the table, she handled the food allergies and birthday cake, and then dancing. The family loved the event and Loved Abby! I am missing so many important details that she took care of, thank you!
There were a lot of moving parts from various transportation (limo, catamaran) to Venus ( ceremony on the beach, flowers, dinner at the restaurant, then dancing) , she kept it going, on time, never rushed, and always polished.
She owned this event, she made a memory for life, and she made a new friend! Thank you!

Profile Picture Joe, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I worked with Abby in the Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit event for four days and I can truly recommend her eyes closed. She is an amazing coordinator who likes organization which make us did the job 10 times efficient, she doesn't do half-way work, Abby really compromise and not only do her best but encourage the people she work with to work as a really good team. I recommend her not only for her work ethic (which is awesome) but for the way she treat and serve everyone, she is always able to help, you can notice immediately that she loves and enjoy her work.

Profile Picture Mariana, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional and responsive. Great communication.

Profile Picture User6027204, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Referrals, Reception

Abby has great passion for working with people on the most important events in their lives. We attended a award ceremony that was organized by her and had a fantastic time. The décor, music, the organization of the event was very well done. I highly recommend Abby and her company.

Profile Picture Dharmesh, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I really cannot see no better person to work with than Abby. She is an amazing person that will guide you to everything you need. She not only professional but she becomes a big part of your event. I had an amazing event thanks to her. I think our success of many years working together is all the involvement she was part of. I will definite recommend her for any future event.
I will miss you and hope to see you soon for many other events.

Profile Picture Janneth, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Abby is attentive, courteous and detailed when it came to the Awards ceremony. Very organized, friendly and will always work within your budget. Thanks Abby!!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation

"I enjoyed working with Abigail. She consistently goes above and beyond in all tasks, from administrative to event management. She expertly juggled many projects at a time with grace and exceptional attention to detail. She enhances any team or that is lucky to have her. "

Profile Picture User5625110, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly cant say enough great things about Signature Events by Abby. Her service is top notch, everything right down to the floral arrangements on the tables. She makes you feel comfortable right away and has great insight to incorporate your personalities into the ceremony. I would definitly recommend Signature Events by Abby, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Benson, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Abby is very detail oriented and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture William , 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Signature Events by Abby for our annual Awards Ceremony and dinner was a pleasure! This was a multi-faceted event which included award presentations, speeches, videos, dinner, music, and dancing, and Abby pulled it all together seamlessly and professionally. Signature Events by Abby would be my first choice for ant events in the future.

Profile Picture User5639996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

Palm Beach State College Student Awards Banquet April 22, 2015. I personally observed the vendor organize and implement the entire banquet. Invitations, dinner and the presentation of thee awards.

Profile Picture Dr. Michael , 4/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)