322 Reviews for Signature DJs, Inc.

User Photos
Flat Screen (3)
Karaoke (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)

Scott with signature DJS did an amazing job at our wedding and the photobooth with Smiles gone wild was a hit! Highly recommend for weddings and events!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was an amazing DJ for our wedding!! He was helpful during the planning process and walked us through all the steps during our reception. He mixed us a “one of kind” first dance mash up which sounded awesome and was so much fun to dance to! Our guests had such a great time dancing the night away which was one of our “must haves” for our wedding! I highly recommend using Scott and Signature DJs for any wedding or party!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was amazing! The communication from the start helped so well and I never how a doubt about anything! Music, dance songs were great! Would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very happy with Signature DJs. Vince Perkins was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. He kept the party going and played lively music that fit our style. He was very professional and helped us create a reception timeline that flowed well.

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really loved Signature DJs, and especially our DJ, Tim. He kept the party going all night, which was our goal! Tim was very helpful in figuring out different options for speaker placement within our venue. He played our "must play" songs and kept the music flowing smoothly. He was responsive, helpful, and overall, wonderful to work with! We would definitely recommend Tim and Signature DJs!

Profile Picture Monica , 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding reception had both Vince Perkins as our DJ and a Photo Booth with two assistants, and the Assistants were great at the Photo Booth. I especially enjoyed Vince at our wedding. He really knew what to play at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor the whole time especially me the bride. I did not leave the dance floor until the very end. Vince was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to anyone getting married

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Very happy we booked with Signature DJs for our wedding. Scott and Tim were both incredibly kind, helpful, and super responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Tim was our DJ and made sure all of our special requests were met. Would definitely recommend! Excellent and professional company.

Profile Picture Allie , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott did an amazing job!! From the ceremony to the reception...Everything was perfect :)

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and our DJ Gerry Kelly were amazing! We got the DJ, microphone rental for the ceremony, uplighting and the photo booth (Smiles Gone Wild) from Signature DJs. Throughout the planning process, Scott was incredibly responsive and delightful to work with. Gerry was incredibly enthusiastic and professional, kept the party bumping all night, was cognizant of my suggestions (I had a massive list of 'must plays') and worked well to accommodate timeline delays caused by our caterer. I would (and have) definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

There's nothing more I can say about Scott Goldoor and Signature DJs that hasn't already been said. From start to finish, they are the consummate professionals. Scott not only adjusted to all my changing requests (I kept hearing songs that I loved and changing them through the months of wedding planning!) and also gave his recommendations which were all spectacular when I asked. A truly unbelievable and professional company, I would hire them 10/10 times!

Profile Picture Yayi, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Signature DJs was very easy to work with. They were responsive, professional, and friendly the whole time. Vince was our day of DJ and he did a great job following our list of songs and also taking them and using them to create a vibe for the whole evening. We danced all night and so did our guests! He was also a great emcee through the evening and kept everything running smoothly and kept people engaged without being cheesy or over-the-top. He helped make little details happen like having speakers outside for our first dance and microphones for our toast from the balcony! We definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User6841021, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Hired Scott for our wedding and couldn't be happier with that decision. He played our requests, gave us great suggestions based on our preferences, and read our wedding crowd and gave us some fun surprises. He will also stay in touch throughout the process. If you go with him, your DJ will be the least of your worries as you get close to your wedding day.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Signature DJs for your music and photobooth needs! First off our DJ, Pete, was great! Almost TOO good in fact, as I couldn't get myself off the dance floor! :) Our wedding had a fairytale/Disney theme, and although I didn't make the request, Pete played some Disney songs during our dinner hour which was perfect! Some of friends even broke out into a mini sing-a-long, it was an awesome moment. Pete was also flexible with our requests, for example when we wanted to pause the music during the reception for a special moment. Many friends and family commented on how many good songs Pete played and I heard a lot of our requests!

The photobooth was also a lot of fun, and I loved the scrapbook that came with it! My husband and I didn't want the photos to end. The photobooth itself was high-quality - I loved that our guests could text the photo to themselves. The amount of props available was also great.

I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to friends and family!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews

Scott is AMAZING!
He is so easy to work with and cares so much about what you want for your specials day. He takes time to get to know you as a couple so he can create the atmosphere you envision for your wedding. Not only that he is fantastic at creating a party atmosphere during the reception! People where dancing the entire night at my wedding and many commented on how amazing the DJ was. I highly recommend going with Signature DJs for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Leanna, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Signature DJs was the perfect choice they made our New Years Eve Wedding the best party of the year!

Profile Picture Mike, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJs is as good as it gets when it comes to DJ services! We decided to use them for DJ services, lighting, and photo booth, and I'm so glad we did! Dj Scott was very professional, accommodating, and patient with us; and he made sure we got exactly what we wanted for our special day! He kept people on the dance floor up until the very end and was an excellent emcee. We have guests still commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding, and a huge part of that was thanks to Signature DJs. I would seriously consider using them for any event!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJs was very professional. We were assigned to Pete and he did an excellent job not only DJing but working with us and our needs.

Profile Picture Nick, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with! He was readily available and very thorough on making sure we were all on the same page throughout the entire planning process. He was very professional yet personal the whole night of our wedding and the night flowed perfectly! We received SO many compliments from guests and I really couldn’t have been happier with all of Signature DJs services the entire planning process. And I can’t thank Scott enough for everything !!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Signature DJ's was great to work with, but what really made it special was having Vince as the DJ. Smooth voice, confident and great music. Super helpful in moving from speeches to cake cutting to dancing. Extremely professionally guy. I would recommend signature DJ's and make sure to ask for Vince.

Profile Picture Ramsay, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I worked with Scott Goldoor from Signature Djs Inc and he was amazing. I made a spotify playlist with all the songs I wanted at the wedding and he played about 95% of them ( a few of them were deep cuts he didn't have access to) . Scott answered all my phone calls and emails right away, he provided a great quote super fast and was extremely professional the whole time. I hadn't met him in person until the wedding and he made sure to greet me at the front door when I came in and made sure that he could help with everything and anything he could. I would recommend him for any kind of event that you need a DJ, it was wonderful and he helped make the party really get going, everyone was dancing and having the time of their lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU best day of my life.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Vince Perkins has a DJ for my wedding at the recommendation of a co-worker. He was great, everyone raved about the music! A groomsman even asked him for his information for his upcoming wedding! We connected the week of my wedding and went through all of the details and timing of the day. Vince was so easy work with with!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Loved having Scott be our DJ! He was so helpful throughout the wedding for us and was able to bring three different cultures together musically!

Profile Picture Ariel , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJ's were wonderful. Scott was on top of everything and him and our DJ, Vince, had it all handled on the day of our wedding. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such an amazing wedding experience with Signature DJs! Vince and Scott were very accommodating and amazing through the whole process. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of a DJ. The choice and selections were on point and everyone had a really great time!

Profile Picture John , 8/18/17, 1 Review