313 Reviews for Signature DJs, Inc.

Do-Not-Play List (32)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)
313 Signature DJs, Inc. Reviews

There's nothing more I can say about Scott Goldoor and Signature DJs that hasn't already been said. From start to finish, they are the consummate professionals. Scott not only adjusted to all my changing requests (I kept hearing songs that I loved and changing them through the months of wedding planning!) and also gave his recommendations which were all spectacular when I asked. A truly unbelievable and professional company, I would hire them 10/10 times!

Profile Picture Yayi, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Signature DJs was very easy to work with. They were responsive, professional, and friendly the whole time. Vince was our day of DJ and he did a great job following our list of songs and also taking them and using them to create a vibe for the whole evening. We danced all night and so did our guests! He was also a great emcee through the evening and kept everything running smoothly and kept people engaged without being cheesy or over-the-top. He helped make little details happen like having speakers outside for our first dance and microphones for our toast from the balcony! We definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User6841021, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Hired Scott for our wedding and couldn't be happier with that decision. He played our requests, gave us great suggestions based on our preferences, and read our wedding crowd and gave us some fun surprises. He will also stay in touch throughout the process. If you go with him, your DJ will be the least of your worries as you get close to your wedding day.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Signature DJs for your music and photobooth needs! First off our DJ, Pete, was great! Almost TOO good in fact, as I couldn't get myself off the dance floor! :) Our wedding had a fairytale/Disney theme, and although I didn't make the request, Pete played some Disney songs during our dinner hour which was perfect! Some of friends even broke out into a mini sing-a-long, it was an awesome moment. Pete was also flexible with our requests, for example when we wanted to pause the music during the reception for a special moment. Many friends and family commented on how many good songs Pete played and I heard a lot of our requests!

The photobooth was also a lot of fun, and I loved the scrapbook that came with it! My husband and I didn't want the photos to end. The photobooth itself was high-quality - I loved that our guests could text the photo to themselves. The amount of props available was also great.

I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to friends and family!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews

Scott is AMAZING!
He is so easy to work with and cares so much about what you want for your specials day. He takes time to get to know you as a couple so he can create the atmosphere you envision for your wedding. Not only that he is fantastic at creating a party atmosphere during the reception! People where dancing the entire night at my wedding and many commented on how amazing the DJ was. I highly recommend going with Signature DJs for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Leanna, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Signature DJs was the perfect choice they made our New Years Eve Wedding the best party of the year!

Profile Picture Mike, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJs is as good as it gets when it comes to DJ services! We decided to use them for DJ services, lighting, and photo booth, and I'm so glad we did! Dj Scott was very professional, accommodating, and patient with us; and he made sure we got exactly what we wanted for our special day! He kept people on the dance floor up until the very end and was an excellent emcee. We have guests still commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding, and a huge part of that was thanks to Signature DJs. I would seriously consider using them for any event!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJs was very professional. We were assigned to Pete and he did an excellent job not only DJing but working with us and our needs.

Profile Picture Nick, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with! He was readily available and very thorough on making sure we were all on the same page throughout the entire planning process. He was very professional yet personal the whole night of our wedding and the night flowed perfectly! We received SO many compliments from guests and I really couldn’t have been happier with all of Signature DJs services the entire planning process. And I can’t thank Scott enough for everything !!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Signature DJ's was great to work with, but what really made it special was having Vince as the DJ. Smooth voice, confident and great music. Super helpful in moving from speeches to cake cutting to dancing. Extremely professionally guy. I would recommend signature DJ's and make sure to ask for Vince.

Profile Picture Ramsay, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I worked with Scott Goldoor from Signature Djs Inc and he was amazing. I made a spotify playlist with all the songs I wanted at the wedding and he played about 95% of them ( a few of them were deep cuts he didn't have access to) . Scott answered all my phone calls and emails right away, he provided a great quote super fast and was extremely professional the whole time. I hadn't met him in person until the wedding and he made sure to greet me at the front door when I came in and made sure that he could help with everything and anything he could. I would recommend him for any kind of event that you need a DJ, it was wonderful and he helped make the party really get going, everyone was dancing and having the time of their lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU best day of my life.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Vince Perkins has a DJ for my wedding at the recommendation of a co-worker. He was great, everyone raved about the music! A groomsman even asked him for his information for his upcoming wedding! We connected the week of my wedding and went through all of the details and timing of the day. Vince was so easy work with with!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Loved having Scott be our DJ! He was so helpful throughout the wedding for us and was able to bring three different cultures together musically!

Profile Picture Ariel , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJ's were wonderful. Scott was on top of everything and him and our DJ, Vince, had it all handled on the day of our wedding. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such an amazing wedding experience with Signature DJs! Vince and Scott were very accommodating and amazing through the whole process. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of a DJ. The choice and selections were on point and everyone had a really great time!

Profile Picture John , 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was absolutely wonderful! Incredibly organized and thorough. He took the time to talk to me on the phone multiple times and meet with me in person to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. We asked him to find specific versions of a few songs, and he found them all and was so accommodating. He played all of our song requests, and also used these requests to figure out what other songs we might want played. I hesitated to leave the dance floor because that would mean I'd miss a song! We were so happy with his performance and everyone gave us compliments about how great the DJ was. Thank you so much Scott!!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Scott was amazing! He was so easy to deal with and very responsive to any questions or concerns we may have had. The night of the wedding went smoothly with music and couldn't have been better. The music selection was great and had everyone dancing all night! I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Signature DJ's exceeded all of our expectations. Scott really went the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly for our wedding ceremony and reception. We would hire him again without hesitation.

Profile Picture AG, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Scott at Signature DJs for our DJ and our photobooth. We couldn't be happier with our choice! Scott was so attentive and personal! He really wanted to get to know us before he DJed. My husband and I both live in Hong Kong, and so planning a wedding from 8,000 miles away can be quite a challenge! However, Scott took the time to reach out to us several times during the planning process to make sure he could provide the best service! Also, our celebrant fr our ceremony was a friend who had never married anyone before. Scott, having been to thousands of weddings went above and beyond by helping us organize the ceremony to run smoothly!
Since my husband is from India, he had wanted some Bollywood music to be played at the reception, and Scott not only found the songs that we wanted, but he called to play each song for us to make sure it was the exact right version! Seriously VERY detail oriented! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We first met with Scott and had a good feeling about his ability to perform the wedding we wanted. Most DJs we met with had their own ideas of how the wedding should proceed. Scott was everything we thought he'd be - and more. He played the exact music we wanted - and needed - for our intimate wedding, and had everyone on the dance floor at the reception, having the best time!! He is professional, easy-going, has a great personality, and knows how to keep your guests pleased. We were so impressed that we hired him to DJ another event for us, weeks later, and it was another success. He is great at getting the feel of your guests and keeping the party going! We would highly recommend Scott of Signature DJs for other brides and grooms!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding at The Desmond in Malvern and Signature DJs was one of the recommended vendors from our venue. We met Scott for a drink and right away decided that we wanted his company for our wedding. Scott was very professional and so was his company. He took our broad vision for our wedding and helped us fine tune it. We had a lesser known song for our first dance that wasn't on his online library. He assured us he could get it, and before the day was over, he already downloaded it. Peter was our DJ for the event. We filled out a pretty basic sheet (likes/dislikes, what we wanted to hear, etc) and Peter took care of the rest. He played the perfect mix of songs. From the time the guests started to arrive, to the processions, recession, and open dance and everything in between. He saw what we wanted and delivered. And a nice little gesture, after the wedding, Signature provided a CD with all of our must play songs as well as our specialty songs (first dance, etc).

Profile Picture Cory, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was on time, quick to return calls and professional. He was flexible as well making meetings easy to set and changing the DJ set up at the last minute from outside to inside ceremony due to rain. The whole process could not have been easier and the wedding couldn't have gone smoother.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tim was extremely pleasant to deal with and extremely professional. We supplied him a list of some songs and he worked all those songs in as well as what the crowd was enjoying.

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vince and Scott were fantastic! Everything was flawless and they went out of their way to make sure it was. They were always available to talk when I needed and offered great advice to make sure our day went perfect. I can't say enough about how great Signature DJs was to us!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/27/17, 1 Review