Signature Brides & Design Reviews

Signature Brides & Design 5
Signature Brides & Design 6
Signature Brides & Design 7

Tori · Married on 03/16/2013

Signature Brides provided me with an outstanding hair and makeup artist. She understood what i wanted and worked with me to make it perfect. i had no complaints the day of, it look amazing and it stayed in all day.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Linda · Married on 01/02/2013

We flew into Salt Lake from Washington DC for our daughter's wedding. It was so helpful to have Signature Brides come to our hotel room to do our daughter's hair the morning of her wedding. The stylist did a wonderful job, and she was so nice. My daughter LOVED her hair!

Linda Hilton
    Washington DC

Sent on 01/15/2013

Signature Brides was an amazing company to work with! They were so helpful and flexible with all of my needs. And of course, I loved the style every time! Who can pass up good service and quality work?

Sent on 04/08/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2012

My hair looked amazing and I received so many compliments. Future brides should keep in mind that it takes a LOT longer to fix hair than you think it might. That was the only thing that made me nervous the entire day was having my hair and makeup collide too close to the time I had to leave.

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • Arianne

Arianne · Married on 10/13/2012

Stefanie and Nicholle are amazing!!!!! They do such an amazing job. I would recommend Stefanie and Nicholle to anyone and everyone. They work so well together as a team. I love them and I will defiantly used them again.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2012

The least stressful company I worked with for my wedding! Crystal was amazing, quickly responding to all of my questions and easy to get a hold of. Hailey felt like family and really made me feel comfortable instead of making me feel uncomfortable sitting in awkward silence. She was flexible with my trial run (so glad I did that because I asked for some changes for my wedding) and really listened to what I wanted done with my hair and make-up. Hailey came to my hotel room a little early to set up so we could start right on time on my wedding day. She did a fabulous job and I felt far more confident with my make-up than if I had done it myself. I had only had my make-up done professionally once before and it was a terrible experience. With Signature Brides, I felt beautiful and confident.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Elise · Married on 09/15/2012

I absolutely loved my experience with Signature Brides. Shelby was so nice and she was there right on time. And she didn't over do it with the makeup--it was the perfect amount for someone like me who hardly ever wears makeup. I did a trial run, and it really helped me get a sense for the makeup I'd like and also how the hairstyle I liked actually worked with my hair. I definitely recommend doing a trial run for those reasons, and also because I was able to just wake up on the big day and know exactly what I wanted, so it was no stress. It was so nice to have someone come to your house. I was so impressed and pleased with the turn out, too. Go with signature brides for your big day! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/21/2013
  • Rylee

Rylee · Married on 09/07/2012

I was so pleased with Shelby and Crystal of Signature Brides. They did my make up for both my formals and the day of. I received soooo many genuine compliments of how amazing i looked. They did my hair, placed my veil, air brushed me, the works! And I was so impressed with how quickly they made me picture perfect, they did both hair and make up at the same time and worked amazing as a team. Their location in Orem isn't marked and is really hard to find. They need to fix that, for sure. But they came to me on the wedding day, which was nice. I would highly recommend them. They're a pleasure.

Sent on 09/10/2012

April · Married on 07/27/2012

Crystal did my makeup and hair for my wedding/wedding reception, I was very impressed! She listened to my wants and did a great job. If you are getting your makeup done, get the airbrush! It was a full day of pictures in the July heat and my makeup looked flawless all day long! Thanks Signature Brides!

Collette · Married on 07/20/2012

She was AWESOME!!!!! She was great from the very first time that I ever talked to her. I came from out of state for my trials and she completely worked out everything in order for it to work. The wedding times were moved several times and she made accomodations to make sure everything ran smoothly..... As for the end result? It was perfect. I could not have asked for more and I could not give her enough stars. She really made my day the best ever and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!!

Cassidy · Married on 06/23/2012

Signature Brides was one of the best decisions I made pertaining to my wedding day. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through the trouble of doing my own hair and makeup to save a couple bucks or get it done professionally and save myself the stress. The entire process was so simple and stress free which was exactly what I needed on my wedding day. My stylist was friendly and wonderful to work with. I'm so glad I picked Signature Brides.

Sent on 11/12/2012

I have hair that does not curl, and I had no idea what I was going to do for my wedding! I brought a little picture my Mom cut out of a magazine to my bridals appointment, and Lindsey did exactly what I wanted! My wedding was early in the morning, and I didn't leave my reception until almost 10:00 pm that night. It was a very windy and hot day, but my hair stayed the whole day! Lindsey came to my house before the sun rose to make sure I was ready to go on time. She also did my airbrush makeup. I was amazed at how much I loved it! Like I said, it was a hot day and I thought I would for sure sweat it all off, but it lasted and never smeared or anything. Hair and makeup were my 2 biggest worries, and it made my wedding day so much more relaxing to not have to worry about either of those for the whole day. Loved it!

Jessica Rodebush · Married on 06/23/2012

Signature Brides was wonderful to work with. Your services made my wedding day start off great and I felt more relaxed knowing that my hair and makeup was going to look awesome! I love that your company is willing to go on location instead of having to take the time drive back and forth from a salon.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Signature Brides was such a great company to work with. Highly recommend them!

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2012

I would Highly recommend Signature Brides for any hair or makeup needs. I was Extremely satisfied with both girls who worked with me for my bridals and wedding day, they were great with my crazy wedding schedule. They are EXTREMELY kind and it was a great pleasure working with them. I am a forever customer!

Katelyn · Married on 04/26/2012

Lindsay was so great to work with. She was always on time and willing to work around my schedule. I loved her work and would recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2012

Signature Brides was amazing!! After having a scary trial run at another salon...I was in a panic! Then I was lucky enough to discover Signature Brides! Lindsay did my hair and makeup and it was perfect! She did exactly what I had envisioned and was a pleasure to work with! It was great having them come to my hotel...super convenient and made the wedding day prep far less stressful! I would highly recommend Signature Brides to any bride who wants to look beautiful on her wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2012

christine · Married on 03/03/2012

shelby did a beautiful job with mine and my daughters hair and make-up. I have never felt or looked so beautiful in my life. She exceeded my expectations with her amazing work.

Sent on 03/11/2012

Heather · Married on 02/29/2012

Don't stress about a thing. It all happens for a reason.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Paige · Married on 04/07/2011

Alex was great and she was able to make my wedding day really special with doing my hair the way I envisioned it to be. My husband loved it, and I really felt like a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for having this company!!! Such a great idea and really truly saves the brides some stress and time on her big day.

Sent on 04/18/2011

stacy · Married on 03/19/2011

Absolutely awesome service! I loved working with Crystal and Haley from Signature Brides on my wedding day. I felt gorgeous and received many compliments. Not to mention the beautiful styles done for the mothers and sisters that lasted all day and night. Thanks for the hardwork and professionalism!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

I loved working with Signature Brides and Design. They did my hair and makeup for my bridals and my wedding and I have never felt more beautiful. I'm glad that I found them!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Breanna · Married on 05/11/2017

Katie was very accommadating and helped my sister with the vision she had for her hair on her wedding day. It turned out just how my sister wanted it and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/21/2017

We had an amazing team of girls that traveled far to a secluded mountain lodge to take care of my wedding parties hair on my wedding day.
    There skill level was incredible, and they were very personable. We enjoyed having them around to make our getting ready process more fun. Everyone loved how there hair came out!
    Thank you Bailey, Kiki, and Dyln for all the help in making my wedding day special. Also a thank you to Sami for answering all of my questions during the booking process. You were very helpful and accommodating. Would highly recommend this team of women.

Cindy Sawyer a DiFelice
    Timber Moose Lodge
    4/21/17

Sent on 07/17/2017

Maegan · Married on 10/01/2016

This company is so worth it. I was in a dilemma trying to decide if I should book or not and I'm so glad I did, well worth the money and the time I saved. Take my advice and just do it, having the same person do your hair and makeup is so convenient and they are trained so well. Dyln did my hair and makeup and she was amazing! Her abilities far exceeded my expectations and I even started going to her to color my hair. She is an amazing person and so sweet. Sami is a breeze to communicate with and her response time is the best ever. She is the sweetest. Thank you for everything and for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! xoxo

Sent on 10/10/2016