Signature Brides & Design Reviews

Signature Brides & Design 5
Signature Brides & Design 6
Signature Brides & Design 7

Brooke · Married on 03/14/2015

Signature Bride was amazing to work with! They have done both my wedding and fitness competition. They were great!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Christy · Married on 01/17/2015

She was awesome! The person doing my makeup and hair for my wedding double booked, so I had to call last minute. She was flexible at an early time and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Loved working with Shelby. She was so easy to talk to and enjoyed each visit preparing for the big day. Thank you shelby. Definitely will use signature bride again in future.

Sent on 06/05/2015

They made me feel/look beautiful on my wedding day!! They do exactly what you want, they are very good listeners and they work with you! I highly suggest them!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Karen · Married on 10/18/2014

Shelby, Crystal & Lindsey were amazing team to work with.
    They were very professional, punctual and great work ethic. I enjoyed working with them and will definitely give my highest recommendation to Signature Brides!

Thank you Signature Brides for making me and my bridesmaids gorgeous!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kamela · Married on 07/26/2014

Shelby was personable and did great work. My hair looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • I

Irais · Married on 06/14/2014

I was very pleased with my hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

These girls made me look absolutely stunning for not nearly the cost of other makeup artists in the area. I was so happy with both my bridal portrait look and my day-of look. They helped me get a dark-lip look that still allowed me to smooch my new hubby!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Karin · Married on 04/26/2014

I chose Signature Brides for my wedding day hair & makeup. I couldn't be happier about my choice. I
    had the pleasure of working with Lindsay, she was not only professional she was sweet and friendly as well. She made feel very comfortable from the moment I met her.
    My hair and makeup was flawless and beautiful, she styled it exactly how I wanted and it was gorgeous. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2014

Shelby was great. She came on time, and did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. She helped to make the day stress free.

Sent on 12/11/2015

I had an outstanding experience with Signature Brides! I had hair and make-up done for my wedding. The stylist was incredibly sweet and listened to what I wanted. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/09/2014

Signature Brides made me look amazing for my wedding! I loved my hair and makeup and they were so fun to work with.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Shelby was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job with my hair and makeup before my engagement pictures.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Hannah · Married on 12/27/2013

I love Signature Brides! They are always amazing and a pleasure to work with! Everything was exactly how I had envisioned it. I would recommend them to anybody in a heart beat.

Sent on 01/11/2014
  • hamletfan8

Julianne · Married on 11/08/2013

Signature Brides is highly highly recommended! I had a mix-up with the vendor I'd originally scheduled to do my makeup and hair for my bridals photo session. I contacted Signature Brides with the slim hope that they might be able to come through....and come through they did. I had a morning photo session and their girl arrived promptly at 6 am so she would have plenty of time to finish everything in time. She was super friendly and did a fantastic job. I felt beautiful and looked even better. When my wedding rolled around, I called them again to see if they could do the hair and makeup for my bridal party. Again, they came through and everyone looked amazing that day. My mother-in-law had never worn makeup or had her hair done formally and she was so happy with the results. She was very concerned about looking "too made-up" but they were able to find the right balance. She looked great! It was super fun to get all my girls together and all get our hair and makeup done. If I had not already put down a deposit with another vendor, I would have had them do my wedding day makeup. Next time I have a special event where I need hair and makeup, Signature Brides will be the first call I make.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Lexie · Married on 10/12/2013

They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Azusena · Married on 10/05/2013

Signature Bridal saved my day!!! I did the wrong thing of leaving my hair and makeup for the last minute. I was afraid I was not going to find no one to do my hair and make up on my wedding day. Two months before my wedding I found Signature Bridals. I was appointed to Erika who was just spectacular!!!! She was patient and payed close attention to what i was looking for on my my hair and make up style. She worked hard until I was completely in love with my look. On the day of my wedding she came on time 6am and a smile and ready to work!! Thank You Signature bridals and thank you Erika!! for being part of making me look beautiful on the most important day of my life!

Sent on 02/26/2014

I was very satisfied with the whole process. When I first called to inquire about pricing the girl was very helpful and had great customer service. The girl that came and did my hair was so fun and made getting ready an exciting time instead of a stressful time. I have already recommend Signature Brides to a couple of my friends getting married.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Rachelle · Married on 09/14/2013

I loved having Signature Brides do my hair and makeup for both my bridals and my wedding. They were so easy to work with. I had to change my bridals date several times and they always responded with patience and understanding and were so willing to work with me. Lindsay did an excellent job with my hair and makeup. I got so many compliments!! Plus she made me feel so comfortable and at home. I felt like I had known her for years! I highly recommend Signature Brides!!

Sent on 03/03/2014

I loved working with Shelby! I had met with other make-up artists and hair stylists outside of Signature Brides, but she was the only one who actually asked questions and made sure that she was doing what I wanted. I also had to make a lot of last-minute changes to my schedule, but Shelby was always super flexible and friendly. I would highly recommend Signature Brides! Weddings alone are stressful, so it was nice not having to worry about my hair and make-up on top of it all.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2013

You guys are AWESOME! ! I loved everything. Thanks for being so patient when dealing with a frantic bride!! Xoxo -Jordyn

Sent on 02/19/2014

Ashtyn · Married on 08/14/2013

Lindsay did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She was so friendly and fun. She is very talented and did exactly what I wanted! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Breanna · Married on 08/10/2013

Signature Brides did my hair & make up for my wedding day. I was blown away with everything!! From the quick response to the email. To being flexible with my wedding day changing a million times. Making sure they knew where to be and when to be there. Arriving on time with enough time for me to get ready and not being stressed about getting to the ceremony with time to spare. Erika was AMAZING!!! I got so many compliments on how beautiful my hair was and how flawless my skin looked with the airbrush. She was even great about making me feel comfortable and relaxed as I was nervous of course :) And the best of All is the Price was so affordable!!! I love Signature Brides!!! Thank you for making my special day perfect!! :)

Sent on 08/19/2013

Mary · Married on 06/17/2013

I contacted Signature Brides in tears as my previous arrangements for hair and makeup fell through 48 hours before my wedding. Shelby was an absolute joy to have do my hair and makeup. Her calm and confident nature put mpreduced my wedding day jitters. She was able to give me the style and look that I had envisioned. I felt stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/15/2014

I had Signature Brides to my Hair and Makeup for my Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding day and couldn't have been happier about it! Shelby did my H&M for my engagements and then I was moved to Lindsey and I loved both girls! Lindsey helped make me feel so beautiful and she was so helpful when I didn't know which option to use for bangs or colors or whatever else. They were all so nice and I felt like they were more than just my hair and makeup team by the time we were done! It was definitely a stree-free way to go and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 06/18/2013