Signature Banquets Reviews

Signature Banquets 5
Signature Banquets 6
Signature Banquets 7

Kelsey · Married on 12/28/2013

Awesome staff to work with. They helped in any way they could. Very affordable and my wedding guessed raved about the food. All around awesome!

Sent on 06/01/2014

The venue is amazing! It is brand new- just built in 2013 and has all the amenities you need for a fabulous wedding. They have established relationships with vendors across the industry to make your day great with all the extras you could need. Their menu is great and is comparable with the area and possibly cheaper. We had AMAZING appetizers and the dinner was PERFECT. I couldn't of asked for more. THANK YOU SIGNATURE BANQUETS!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Megan · Married on 10/04/2013

We were the first wedding to be held at Signature Banquets and everything was perfect! From planning to cleaning up at the end of the night, and to the affordability. The staff were incredibly nice, professional, and delivered everything on time (food). The owners also accommodated a special gluten free meal for myself and two members of my family. To this day, the salmon they prepared is by far one of the best we have ever had! Our guests even raved over their meals! If I ever had a question during planning, Johnny was easy to reach by email and responded within a timely manner. My husband and I are extremely glad we chose Signature Banquets for our wedding reception and have absolutely no regrets! Our parents loved everything about them as well! Thank you for making one of the best days of our lives unforgettable and absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Nancy · event on: 11/09/2014

Beautiful surroundings, good food, excellent service, and very affordable...what more do you need!!!

Sent on 02/14/2015
  • User5019453 · event on: 04/19/2015

The bridal shower at Signature banquets was really nice. The food and service was excellent. The decor is very nice. We decided to choose the brunch option which made the shower actually quicker because the food was all prepared when we walked in. The prices are fair for the quality we received. No longer do we have to go up north to get a quality venue. Our guest feedback has been very positive!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Kylee · Married on 04/30/2016

As we searched for out wedding venue, we looked at every hall in the area. Signature banquets not only is beautiful, super clean, and nice, but they offered the most at a lower cost than comparable banquet facilities. During the whole process, it was easy to communicate and they are very willing to do whatever you want. I had a different table layout than what they normally setup and Johnny let me come in and play around with it and see what it would look like set up first. We had a lot of last minute changes/issues come up and none of them were a problem for him to fix for us. The day before he allowed us to come during the setup and see how it was all going to look, bring in our own things and use whatever vendors we wanted, where some halls make you use specific ones. They have 2 bars on both sides of the room which was a big deal for us because we never had a long bar line! The lighting in the room during the reception was great and the way the evening flowed was perfect. When I walked in on my wedding day, I couldn't believe everything I had envisioned looked so perfect. Everything was setup exactly as I had wanted. Now let's talk about the food.. the best food for any banquet facility in the area. We had more compliments on the food than anything else. We did appetizers for our guests, family style dinner and even a late night snack.. and everything was great! They even already had a plate of all the appetizers at the bride and grooms seat in case we missed out from mingling with guests which I was really appreciative of because I wouldn't have eaten any if they didn't do that! They also made sure we had both flavors of cake at our seats so we got to taste everything. When it was over, Johnny was nice enough to let us come back later in the week to pick up our stuff so we didn't have to spend that night cleaning up the hall. Johnny went above and beyond our expectations! I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did, I would use them again!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

We used this venue for our Bridal Shower and Reception. The food is excellent. The owner and staff are very knowledgeable and accommodating!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Signature Banquets 8
    Signature Banquets 9
    Signature Banquets 10

Terah · Married on 06/24/2017

Our reception at signatures was so beautiful, and everything ran smoothly. I honestly look back and think I would not have done anything differently, and much of that is thanks to the wonderful people at Signatures!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Signature Banquets's reply:

Thank you Terah for the wonderful review! Glad you enjoyed your wedding! We appreciate the kind words!
    -Emily

Connie · Married on 05/02/2015

Would highly recommend your facility to anyone! From the staff, to the food, and venue...top notch! Can't say enough! Thank You abundantly for making our daughter's wedding such a beautiful and memorable day! The feedback we received from our son in laws side of the family, was nothing but complimentary!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Autumn · Married on 02/20/2016

Signature Banquets was a fantastic venue! Both Johnny and Annie are easy to communicate with and friendly! The food was fantastic at our wedding! We had it served family style and one table asked for THREE extra rounds of food. The biggest perk of the venue is being able to bring in your own decor. This helped me stay on budget and still decorate how I wanted! Overall, if your looking for good food, friendly staff, and a good deal this is your venue!

Sent on 03/07/2016

A · Married on 09/08/2018

We booked both our Bridal Shower and wedding reception with Signature. The food and service were great. Johnny and his staff were wonderful, very helpful!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Signature Banquets 11
    Signature Banquets 12

Holli · Married on 09/16/2017

food is delicious, beautiful hall very flexible as far as decorations and styles. staff if very friendly and easy to get along with.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Abbey · Married on 05/02/2015

I would most definitely recommend Signature Banquets to anyone planning a wedding. My husband and I received nothing but compliments on the food, drinks, friendliness of the staff, and venue. Johnny, the general manager, was fantastic. We really did pepper him with questions and he was just great at explaining and offering suggestions. As a stressed-out bride, he really put me at ease. Since there was another wedding booked the evening before ours, he even volunteered his staff to decorate the venue the morning of, allowing me to drop off decorations and describe how I wanted everything to be set up. Their great help really allowed me to chill out a bit the night before and the day of, and I truly believe it helped me to really enjoy my wedding day that much more.

The venue was clean, and having a separate Bride's bathroom helped avoid any unneeded awkwardness. The value really was great. We chose family-style service, and took the option of having the bar open half-way through dinner. Speaking of, the food was absolutely delish! We got rave reviews on the roast beef in particular, but everything was equally good.

Basically, Signature Banquets is awesome.

Sent on 06/09/2015

My daugther was married on Sept. 19, 2015. She lives in N.Carolina and I live in Indianapolis. Johnny was very accommodating and flexible. We were able to do the tasting while my daughter was in town and meet with him on other occassions. The venue was beautiful and food was great. The price very reasonable. We received several comments from guest during the reception stating how nice the venue was. I would definately recommend this to friends and family.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 06/09/2017

Very flexible and accommodating!! The place looked beautiful and we had great service the night of the reception!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Katie · Married on 06/06/2015

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Johnny was great to work with and got back to me quickly whenever I had a question. He was willing to work with our ideas on food choices and was flexible with us bringing in decorations and didn't mind helping to set up and get things ready for us. The food was delicious (everyone RAVED about the fried chicken). The only thing that would have been nice which I heard from guests was that when the food was brought out there was not enough for everyone at the table. There were 10 people at the table and only 8 rolls were brought out so people would have to wait a while to get their food. The chicken was the same way. More people ended up wanting chicken than the sandwiches so they had to keep asking for more chicken and sides. I also heard that there wasn't enough waiters staffed from some guests. I didn't personally notice any of this since I was up talking to people most of the evening but those were a few complaints people had. Other than that the staff was very friendly and we had a great night.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/26/2016

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

Overall we had a great wedding but there were definitely some hiccups along the way. I felt like we were nickel and dimed quite a bit. They even tried going back on their word once it got closer to the wedding and I had to argue with them until they agreed that they had already promised me something they were then trying to charge me for. That being said, the food was excellent, the staff was amazing, and the place looked fantastic.

Sent on 12/13/2016