Signature Banquets Reviews

Signature Banquets 5
Signature Banquets 6
Signature Banquets 7

Lynsey · Married on 07/23/2016

We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, appearance, and service provided by Signature Banquets! Johnny was great to work with throughout our planning process. We have received many compliments on the food being some of the best wedding food they have ever eaten! The appearance of the reception hall is breathtaking on its own with updated decor and lovely chiffon chairs. Their staff exceeding ours and guest expectations by their professional service throughout the night. We would highly recommend booking your reception with Signature Banquets! :)

Sent on 08/07/2016

Our overall experience with Signature Banquets was wonderful. Johnny was very helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process. All of our questions and concerns were always answered. Johnny was very flexible and accommodating which made the whole process less stressful. Our reception was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious! All of the guests were very pleased with the food and service as well.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stacey · Married on 05/21/2016

Signature Banquets was an amazing place to have my husband and I's reception! We loved the food and how the hall was set up. It made for a perfect evening!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2016

They made everything so easy! I was able to come in the night before and take my time setting up. The night of everything was so smooth!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Signature Banquets! Johnny went out of his way to make sure everything was just perfect for our wedding reception. We just had our reception there in April and everything was awesome! We did a few traditional Macedonian dances and Johnny really helped us out with putting the roast pig on a platter and making it look beautiful, letting the groomsman use kitchen utensils, pitchers, and keeping the roast pig in the kitchen for us until the pig dance began. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Sara · Married on 03/19/2016

We are so happy with our wedding venue choice! Johnny and Annie were amazing. They were so easy and friendly to work with & helped make our day exactly how I pictured it! Signature is a beautiful venue. All our guests RAVED about the food! Johnny went out of his way and did fajitas for us. They were so delicious!! We ended our night with perogies and mini reuben sandwiches that were very delicious as well. I couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding venue there and I would refer anyone who is having an event to go there!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2015

Amazing service and staff!! Thank you so much!!

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2015

Amazing customer service, great food, wonderful venue!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Laureen · Married on 06/27/2015

Johnny you were so kind and easy to work with - your calm manner, put my nerves to rest. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Awesome food & beautiful venue!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Cara · Married on 06/12/2015

Johnny and his wife Sarah were so helpful and with any changes I had or questions before the wedding they had the answers and weren't tired of me asking so many things :) I would recommend them because of them being a family business and really caring about how the day went. The food was hot and very delicious and it was great having the whole place to ourselves! Thank you both for making Mike and Cara's wedding day so beautiful:)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Johnny and his staff were great! Treated us just like family. We want to get married again so we can hang out there :)

Sent on 06/07/2015

Matt · Married on 05/30/2015

Johnny and his wife, along with his staff are your perfect hosts. They are extremely helpful, relaxed, hardworking, and professional in putting on a fantastic wedding! The food was the best part. If you want your guests to remember a 5 star dinner....pick signature. I have zero complaints about signature and the people that run the show there. They help you in every way possible so you do not have to worry about anything on your big day. Go with signature banquets and Johnny will take stunning care of you and all involved. Strong work signature and staff. We will do business again! Matt and Ashley Wise

Sent on 06/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2015

This venue was great!!! It was very affordable and everything looked great!!! Johnny is very nice and did a wonderful job of making our wedding day perfect!!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Gorgeous banquet hall-new, contemporary, delicious food and very flexible to work with! We made the best choice for our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Morgan · Married on 02/07/2015

The food and staff were amazing!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2014

Absolutely amazing place. Owner is super friendly and the staff are top notch!! The lady who served me even made sure my favorite food dish was placed right next to me at dinner. Anytime throughout the night I ran into a staff member they always asked it I was ok or needed anything!!! And the food is amazing!! Can I get married again just to come back??!!! ?

Sent on 02/12/2015

It was a great experience !! Beautiful and new ! Staff and Johnny were amazing and very accommodating. My guests have raves about the food !

Sent on 10/10/2014

Debbie · Married on 09/20/2014

Super friendly staff. Service was wonderful, bar tender was an angel. Venue was just perfect.. Food was excellent!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Karlie · Married on 09/19/2014

This place was absolutely fantastic! Johnny was very accommodating and easy to work with. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2014

allyssa · Married on 09/05/2014

Signature banquets was overly accommodating to me and my family. They allowed a last minute change of plans due to the weather which was amazing. I truly don't know what I would have done if they hadn't been so wonderful. The food and service was excellent!! A special request for food was made by a guest and minutes later it was fulfilled. The entire staff was so helpful and kind. I recommend this hall to everyone!

Amber · Married on 08/14/2014

The venue is beautiful! The staff is so nice and very friendly. I appreciate everything that they have done in regards to our wedding and being so understanding of everything we have had going on. I will give this venue a 5 star rating hands down !

Sent on 02/26/2015

Barb · Married on 07/12/2014

Signature Banquets is a gorgeous venue that provided us with a great deal of personal and professional service on our wedding day!! I am constantly recommending them to everyone I know! We held our wedding reception there and it was beautiful!! Besides the beautiful facility, we received so many compliments on the food! My family and I are usually very picky about wanting good tasting, hot food and we all thought it was delicious! All of our guests were happy and the servers were quick, courteous, and professional. The hall did a great job controlling temperature, lighting, scheduling, and were really flexible for all our other vendors to work with. We had a candy bar and the servers kept it full all night. They did everything in their power to go above and beyond to make our day perfect for us! The day went off without a single hitch! Prior to our wedding, they spent a lot of time helping us plan and make decisions that were personal to us. I felt as if we had developed a friendship with the manager by the day of the wedding. The day before the wedding, my family and I were able to go in and set up some of decorations etc. and the manager knew exactly when and where items needed to be moved. Upon our arrival on the day of the wedding, my husband and I thought everything was perfect! I would have a special occasion there again in a heartbeat! You can't beat having a gorgeous venue, delicious food, and loving all the professionalism and personal service that came from both servers and managers! Best reception ever!! :)

Sent on 03/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2014

My total experience with Signature Banquet Was amazing. The quality of service provided from start to finish was great. The hall is beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff were helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Kaity · Married on 06/07/2014

Signature Banquets was a joy to work with. I would gladly recommend them and am very grateful for their wonderful food, great venue and awesome staff.

Sent on 07/08/2014