Signature Banquets Reviews

Signature Banquets 5
Signature Banquets 6
Signature Banquets 7

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I could not be any happier. Johnny and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! The food was amazzzzing!! We are still getting compliments from guests about how much they loved the food!!! It's delicious and not dried out like every other wedding we've been too. We had the champagne chicken and ham with pineapple. I'm usually not a ham person but this was different from anything I've had before. It was soooo good!! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful so add kind and amazing staff on top of that and that's what makes this place perfect! Thank you so much for being apart of the best day of our lives and for making sure everything ran smoothly. We can't thank you enough!!
    ~Mr. & Mrs. George Buck

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lynsey · Married on 07/23/2016

We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, appearance, and service provided by Signature Banquets! Johnny was great to work with throughout our planning process. We have received many compliments on the food being some of the best wedding food they have ever eaten! The appearance of the reception hall is breathtaking on its own with updated decor and lovely chiffon chairs. Their staff exceeding ours and guest expectations by their professional service throughout the night. We would highly recommend booking your reception with Signature Banquets! :)

Sent on 08/07/2016

Our overall experience with Signature Banquets was wonderful. Johnny was very helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process. All of our questions and concerns were always answered. Johnny was very flexible and accommodating which made the whole process less stressful. Our reception was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious! All of the guests were very pleased with the food and service as well.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stacey · Married on 05/21/2016

Signature Banquets was an amazing place to have my husband and I's reception! We loved the food and how the hall was set up. It made for a perfect evening!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2016

They made everything so easy! I was able to come in the night before and take my time setting up. The night of everything was so smooth!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Signature Banquets! Johnny went out of his way to make sure everything was just perfect for our wedding reception. We just had our reception there in April and everything was awesome! We did a few traditional Macedonian dances and Johnny really helped us out with putting the roast pig on a platter and making it look beautiful, letting the groomsman use kitchen utensils, pitchers, and keeping the roast pig in the kitchen for us until the pig dance began. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Sara · Married on 03/19/2016

We are so happy with our wedding venue choice! Johnny and Annie were amazing. They were so easy and friendly to work with & helped make our day exactly how I pictured it! Signature is a beautiful venue. All our guests RAVED about the food! Johnny went out of his way and did fajitas for us. They were so delicious!! We ended our night with perogies and mini reuben sandwiches that were very delicious as well. I couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding venue there and I would refer anyone who is having an event to go there!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2015

Amazing service and staff!! Thank you so much!!

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2015

Amazing customer service, great food, wonderful venue!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Laureen · Married on 06/27/2015

Johnny you were so kind and easy to work with - your calm manner, put my nerves to rest. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Awesome food & beautiful venue!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Cara · Married on 06/12/2015

Johnny and his wife Sarah were so helpful and with any changes I had or questions before the wedding they had the answers and weren't tired of me asking so many things :) I would recommend them because of them being a family business and really caring about how the day went. The food was hot and very delicious and it was great having the whole place to ourselves! Thank you both for making Mike and Cara's wedding day so beautiful:)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Johnny and his staff were great! Treated us just like family. We want to get married again so we can hang out there :)

Sent on 06/07/2015

Matt · Married on 05/30/2015

Johnny and his wife, along with his staff are your perfect hosts. They are extremely helpful, relaxed, hardworking, and professional in putting on a fantastic wedding! The food was the best part. If you want your guests to remember a 5 star dinner....pick signature. I have zero complaints about signature and the people that run the show there. They help you in every way possible so you do not have to worry about anything on your big day. Go with signature banquets and Johnny will take stunning care of you and all involved. Strong work signature and staff. We will do business again! Matt and Ashley Wise

Sent on 06/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2015

This venue was great!!! It was very affordable and everything looked great!!! Johnny is very nice and did a wonderful job of making our wedding day perfect!!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Gorgeous banquet hall-new, contemporary, delicious food and very flexible to work with! We made the best choice for our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • User5019453 · event on 04/19/2015

The bridal shower at Signature banquets was really nice. The food and service was excellent. The decor is very nice. We decided to choose the brunch option which made the shower actually quicker because the food was all prepared when we walked in. The prices are fair for the quality we received. No longer do we have to go up north to get a quality venue. Our guest feedback has been very positive!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Morgan · Married on 02/07/2015

The food and staff were amazing!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Nancy · event on 11/09/2014

Beautiful surroundings, good food, excellent service, and very affordable...what more do you need!!!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2014

Absolutely amazing place. Owner is super friendly and the staff are top notch!! The lady who served me even made sure my favorite food dish was placed right next to me at dinner. Anytime throughout the night I ran into a staff member they always asked it I was ok or needed anything!!! And the food is amazing!! Can I get married again just to come back??!!! ?

Sent on 02/12/2015

It was a great experience !! Beautiful and new ! Staff and Johnny were amazing and very accommodating. My guests have raves about the food !

Sent on 10/10/2014

Debbie · Married on 09/20/2014

Super friendly staff. Service was wonderful, bar tender was an angel. Venue was just perfect.. Food was excellent!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Karlie · Married on 09/19/2014

This place was absolutely fantastic! Johnny was very accommodating and easy to work with. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2014

allyssa · Married on 09/05/2014

Signature banquets was overly accommodating to me and my family. They allowed a last minute change of plans due to the weather which was amazing. I truly don't know what I would have done if they hadn't been so wonderful. The food and service was excellent!! A special request for food was made by a guest and minutes later it was fulfilled. The entire staff was so helpful and kind. I recommend this hall to everyone!

Amber · Married on 08/14/2014

The venue is beautiful! The staff is so nice and very friendly. I appreciate everything that they have done in regards to our wedding and being so understanding of everything we have had going on. I will give this venue a 5 star rating hands down !

Sent on 02/26/2015