Signature 7602 Studios Reviews

Signature 7602 Studios 3
Signature 7602 Studios 4
Signature 7602 Studios 5

Sharissa · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I visited Anguilla, this summer (July 2014). Prior to going I looked for a talented photographer on the island to do our honeymoon session, and after some research I found Signature 7602 Studios! Derrys was a complete pleasure to work with! Honestly, he is one of the best photographers we've ever worked with. He made the mood light and had a very positive attitude allowing our smiles to be natural for the photos! I highly recommend him to photograph your destination wedding, honeymoon session, maternity session, family session, or WHATEVER occasion you need captured, he is the guy! :)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Christine · Married on 06/05/2014

Working with Derrys was an absolute pleasure. Before we landed in Anguilla for our wedding, we spoke to Derrys via email. He was quick to respond and very professional. We asked to meet with him a few days before the wedding just to run over the types of photos we wanted. After the meeting we knew we were in good hands.

The day of the wedding came and gone and my husband and I were anxious to see the wedding photos. We loved that he would post "teaser" photos on his social media sites! Our gallery was uploaded super quick and honestly, the photos are wedding magazine worthy! I'm so happy with all the photos and what made it even more special was that Derrys made us feel so comfortable throughout the day!

Highly recommended! He's talented, professional and easy going! Thanks again, Derrys!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Harvey · Married on 05/24/2014

My wife and I renewed our vows on the island iPod Anguilla at the cap Julica resort.
    Derrys helped us get the memory recorded with professional photography and his wonder ful can do attitude.
    Hope to see him again in 5 years on his his island

Teena · Married on 05/23/2014

Derry's recently photographed my wedding at a private villa. This was arranged by a wedding planner, so I did not know what to expect, but when Derry's arrived, my mind was eased. he is very professional and accommodating and best of all, the pictures were stunning! I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2014

natalee · Married on 05/03/2014

Having Derry's provide my wedding day photography was a very easy decision to make,
    As he already shot my engagement photos. I was amazed to see my wedding photos. He always responds to emails in a timely manner and is very professional, I would not recommend any other photographer on the island best decision I made.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Shanice · Married on 04/19/2014

Derrys did an awesome job. My husband and I were pleased with the service in which we received. Derrys came all the way from Anguilla and was very responsive and captured every key detail of our wedding. He met our expectations and went beyond the call of duty to make our wedding day even more memorable.

Sent on 07/08/2014

My husband and I were very nervous about trying to find a photographer overseas, but we ran across Derrys' site and thought the images were absolutely gorgeous! So we booked him.

I must say- I was so impressed with his service from start to finish. He was very responsive and on the day of he was always there when either myself would look around for him- he'd already be on it! I dont know how he does it, but he captured everything! From the little details to absolutely magazine like pictures of me and my husband! He even had pictures of my dad shedding a tear- classic!

I can go on and on, but in short I am just so thankful we did decide to book him and we will definitely use him again on a family vacation.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Ben · Married on 07/23/2013

Came to Anguilla from Boston for our wedding. Derrys came highly recommended from photographers in the states and he did a great job. Highly recommended, everything came out perfect!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Conitra · Married on 07/20/2013

Derrys is a great photographer! Our wedding was running behind schedule and with the challenging time crunch he was able to capture every special moment. My husband and I are
    coming up on our one year anniversary and we still are enjoying the lovely pictures Derrys took.

Sent on 06/16/2014

anto · Married on 07/19/2013

Derrys was the responsable for capturing the essence of our wedding and he did an outstanding job at it!
    Every time we look at those pictures we go back to that magic day and we live it all over again..

I had an idea of certain things that I wanted to be present in the atmosphere of the pictures and Derrys knew exactly what to do to achieve this...

I have been congratulated over and over again for the pictures and our house hosts most of them in frames and albums.

I would with no doubt hire him again and again for any photography project I may have...

Demi · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Derrys' photography. He shot our weeding last year in Anguilla. He is professional, arrived on time and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend him to anyone for any event. Excellent work!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2013

Derrys is a very talented photographer. He was our photographer for our wedding at the Viceroy in Anguilla last July. He is extremely flexible, and seemed to go unnoticed in the crowd, and by doing this gets some incredible candids! The quality of the end product is very lux. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/29/2013

Derrys did an amazing job capturing our wedding last year. We initially found him after our wedding coordinator set up a interviews with a few photographers a couple months prior to our wedding. Derrys was very professional and brought us many samples of his work to review. We were thrilled with all of our wedding photos!! He is extremely talented, you will not be disappointed. Derrys was wonderful to work with and I have no reservations recommending him. Derrys even happened to be traveling to the states around the same time our wedding CD was completed and mailed it to us once he was here, just to save us in shipping costs! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2014

My husband and I were married on 5/4/13, and we honeymooned in Anguilla. Because we were in a private villa, it was very difficult for us to get pictures together. We decided to hire a photographer to capture our honeymoon. We did a great deal of research, and chose Derrys from Signature 7602 Studios. On the day of the shoot, he came to our villa to pick us up. He then took us all around the island, giving us history and suggestions along the way. We got to take photos in such unique spots that we would have never known about! We loved that it was a tour and photo shoot in one! We got our proofs back within a few days, and were happy with every single picture! They were perfect! We highly recommend Derrys, and will definitely hire him for another photo shoot when we return to Anguilla!

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • Y

Yolandi · Married on 05/03/2013

I had been in contact with Derrys from Florida approx. a year before our wedding day. He stayed in touch on a constant basis putting me at ease knowing that I had nothing to worry about when it comes to the most important day of my life. Derrys captured the most incredible photos on our wedding day.. Not forgetting our little Yorkie, Jack, looking so dapper in his white bow tie. Derrys arrived with a smile, and never stopped... He exudes happiness, you just know he loves what he's doing. You know he's going to stop at nothing to get those perfect shots! And that's exactly what he did. All the important details, like my wedding date sewn into my dress hem to the rings inside the pastors bible... A sweet kiss shared after my husband and I walked up the isle and had a second to ourselves... Amazing! My wedding photos are priceless! Thank you so much Derrys!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kathy · Married on 04/18/2013

Derrys came highly recommended by the resort we chose for our wedding and he did not disappoint! It was just the 2 of us, a simple and stress free but beautiful and intimate ceremony, just the way we imagined it. Derrys wasn't presented with a list of desired shots but captured everything we wanted. He was gracious and professional and very enjoyable to work with. My mother-in-law declared that we looked like "movie stars" in the photos - so that's all you, Derrys! He delivered our disc of photos the morning of our final breakfast at the resort, with a big smile. Back in the states, he was quick to respond with our final selections. Top notch work and service all the way.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Shellecia · Married on 02/16/2013

Derrys and I have been friends for over 15 years. I have watched him become a very talented wedding photographer. I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding day and told him so even before I was engaged :).

Derrys captured the perfect moments from my engagement on beautiful Shoal Bay Beach and he also took my photos on my wedding day. I am so pleased with my photos. My hubby and I are always smiling and happy and our photos from Signature 7602 Studios captured our happiness and love wonderfully.

Derrys is so easy to work with. He chose the perfect spots for our wedding shoot and delivered our photos in a timely manner. I enjoy working with vendors who can create a seamless and highly professional experience and I recommend Derrys highly.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Paige · Married on 08/11/2012

We decided while we were on our honeymoon to have some photographs taken to remember our amazing trip to Anguilla. We found Derry's by searching online and after interviewing a couple other photographers, we knew right away he was going to be perfect. He was so relaxed and drove us to the most amazing hidden spots in Anguilla...we would have never seen them if we didn't contact him! The photographs he took captured the true bliss we had during that time of our lives, he has an amazing eye. We especially loved how candid and "not posed" they were. We have them framed in our house, and can't wait to show them to our children one day. Derry's made the experience very memorable and something we will never forget.

Vanessa · Married on 07/28/2012

Derrys came highly recommended and he did not disappoint. He was able to aptly capture the emotion behind our most memorable moments on our special day. We appreciated his high level of professionalism; he listened to our requests, effectively communicated with us, was punctual and delivered our photos in a timely manner. My husband and I have no regrets about the choice we made to use Derrys as our wedding photographer - great personality coupled with even greater service!

Sent on 11/16/2014

My husband and I were married in March of 2012 in Anguilla. We were thrilled to come across Derrys' website when searching for photographers on the island. Derrys was a pleasure to work with, and took absolutely stunning photographs of our special day. We couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. Wonderful all around!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2011

Derry's did a fantastic job on our wedding photos! He captured our special moment in a way we will cherish for years. I contacted Derry's via the web from the states. He quickly sent me his pricing, which was easy to understand and was very reasonable. The day of our wedding he showed up on time and started capturing all of our special moments. A couple days later Derry's took us around the island and we did a "Trash The Dress" photo shoot. We had so much fun with this! The "Trash The Dress" pictures are some of our favorites! As you can imagine we were very anxious to see the final product. It took Derry's a few short days to edit our pictures and upload them for us to see. We could not have been happier with the entire process. Everything went smoothly and our friends and family still talk about the unique wedding photos we have to mark our special day. Thanks Derry's!

Samanta · Married on 07/16/2011

Awesome and professional photographer. He is very creative with his shots and use of surroundings. The only person I know that smiles behind the camera. Made sure that he captured the perfect shots yet allowed the guest to actually witness the wedding. We hardly even noticed he was there.(that's a good thing) He captured our engagement and subsequently our wedding. The best photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/25/2011

It was no surprise to me how beautiful my pics came out cause I knew the quality of work that Derrys produces!!! From pre-wedding photos to our actual wedding photos, my husband and I were absolutely pleased with the service and with our photos!! Thank you

Sent on 07/07/2014

Mary · Married on 06/06/2011

Working with Derrys Richardson all the way from Kentucky was a breeze!! Derrys came highly recommended to us by a friend who lives in Anguilla. He did not disappoint. The Bride was stress free with his warm relaxed personality which made the event wonderful for all of us. His photography was fabulous with some very unique "photos" before during and after ceremony, especially the reception. The energy was definitely captured!! If we return to Anguilla as a family we will want Derrys to capture some unique family photos. However, I believe he works just as much in the U S!

Mandy · Married on 06/04/2011

Derrys was a very great photographer to work. He's very professional and creative with his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone who's looking for a photographer in the area.

Sent on 07/06/2014