Sierra Ford Photography Reviews

8 | Mount Dora, FL

8 Reviews for Sierra Ford Photography

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2017

Sierra is the best! Our photos came out gorgeous! To find a photographer, I did a search on my wedding venue to see which photos were my favorite - Sierra's photos were consistently the best I saw, and my faith in her was even more solidified when I talked to her. She is professional, extremely talented, and open to new ideas. She caught so many really special moments and I am so grateful to her for letting me relive my wedding over and over again!!

Cara · Married on 03/18/2017

We are so excited to use Sierra for our wedding day! She books up quick, so definitely reach out to her early! She also has amazing prices and I know a lot of friends who have used her, as well as my sister for her wedding, and she is amazing!

Kaleigh · Married on 03/17/2017

Sierra and Toby were amazing to work with and made my fiancé and I's wedding day very special. Sierra was great at making sure she knew what we wanted before the day of by being in constant communication with me. The day of, she made everything so easy for us to get all our pictures done in time for the ceremony. She coordinated everything with ease making it easy for all of us in the bridal party to get all the pictures I wanted!

Alexandra · Married on 10/29/2016

I have been watching Sierra's photos come across my Facebook stream for a long time. I knew numerous people who have used her, and I was excited for it to be my turn! We used her for our engagement session as well as for our wedding, and she did a fantastic job! She always had a smile on her face, and was joking to keep the mood light, which was appreciated. On the wedding day, she proved to be even better! The pictures that I have seen so far are gorgeous! Which means her editing skills are on point! I always felt that her excitement was genuine and that was a good feeling. This girl has great talent! I highly recommend her!

Alexis · Married on 08/20/2016

Sierra did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating and professional. The photos were breathtaking! I would highly recommend her for any event.

Mallory · Married on 05/27/2016

I loved working with Sierra for my engagement and wedding photos. I was happy to find a local photagrapher that both my husband and I could connect with in conversation and serious photo time. The most impactful trait was the professional nature of her business. Planning a wedding can be stressful but I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to my photos. Her team is responsive, works great with other vendors, and can share a sense of calm in all the hustle of the big day. She knows how to use the elements of the landscape-which is obvious in her photos. With an eye for sunlight, water, and trees I have great pictures because I know she appreciates these beauties as much as I do in great photography. Her work has a balance of standard and creative/in the moment shots. While I love an artistic heart felt photo, I also needed the typical poses and she guided us through the wedding day for a dynamic album that had both requirements. Thank you Sierra!

Kaylee · Married on 03/04/2016

Sierra is absolutely amazing! She was the photographer for my proposal, engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos, and they all turned out beautiful. Sierra is so sweet, professional and easy to work with! I can't wait to book with her for future shoots! :)

Lynn · Married on 02/26/2016

I cannot say enough about Sierra and her staff. They were awesome and made my daughters wedding a day we will never forget. The photos were beautiful, they were professional, prompt with replies and helped us stay within budget. They went out of there way to help us and even provided some services that the wedding coordinator was supposed to be responsible for, finding the flower girl basket, helping with the pastor, etc. Sierra is a really special person and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed so the photos would be the best ! I would definitely hire her again and recommend her !