V8 Pro Entertainment Reviews

14 | Jacksonville, FL

14 Reviews for V8 Pro Entertainment

Royce Haas · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Talented Musician

Dennis has command of an extensive music library and keeps his hand on the pulse of his audience, adjusting the tempo as the evening progresses.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Taylor · Married on 04/04/2020

Talented and Professional

As a wedding planner, it is a joy to work with other vendors who are professional and talented at what they do. Denis has provided exquisite services for my clients and myself and husband at our own wedding. I would absolutely recommend him for any upcoming event and often do for my own clients!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Villar · Married on 11/02/2019

Meeting Professional

Denis was EXCELLENT to work with. He is an extremely talented guitarist and MC/DJ professional that is responsive to his clients needs. Denis took a genuine interest in our our guests requests and needs. His personal interest in the success of our event was evident. He is very interactive and personable professional that would be an added value to any event. We certainly would be thrilled to recommend him for any social and or professional setting.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Molly Vergales · Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful Classical Guitarist

Denis played for our wedding on September 29. He played for our ceremony, and for our cocktail hour afterwards. He was a true pleasure to work with. He learned specific songs we requested and did a beautiful job with them. In addition, he chose great songs for the cocktail hour. We received many compliments from our guests, who enjoyed listening to Denis. He was professional, punctual, and just easy to work with. We really enjoyed his spirit and enthusiasm. He was a great choice and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal Burt · Married on 09/11/2019

Outstanding! Above & Beyond!

There are no words that can express how impressed we all were with Denis. He exceeded our expectations! I wanted to walk down the aisle to a specific song. He learned it and played the Spanish guitar as I walked down the aisle. He played all of the background music beautifully. He made the announcements that we needed very attentively. He made sure the sound was perfect depending upon the person speaking during the speeches. Then when came time to dance our whole wedding stayed on their feets the rest of the night. His song selection was perfect. The wedding party did make requests and he did his best to accommodate while still accommodating my request that we keep it super clean. Around 50 of our guests came to us and said that our wedding was the best wedding that they had ever been to. He deserves more than 5 stars but it will not allow me to make that alteration or believe me I would! -Bride Mrs. Burt

Sent on 11/12/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2019

Solo Guitarist for Wedding

Highly Highly recommend Denis! Denis played for our daughter's wedding and we asked so much of him: To play variety of music styles including two difficult selections on guitar (Two Sunsets by Einaudi and Clair de Lune) - which he spent time learning; to play on a 96 degree afternoon in mid-July in rural Georgia; to play in a unairconditioned, unelectrified historic church; to play unamplified; and to be willing to travel from Florida for us. He did all of that with ease, flexibility, professionalism and a smile. Denis took time to learn my daughter's selections and he executed them beautifully. He arrived early (driving up from Florida) to set up and dressed appropriately for the event. Very talented!!
    So happy we found Denis!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Shirley

Shirley · Married on 06/16/2019

Acoustic guitar

We hired Denis to play his guitar at my daughter’s sweet 16 party. Denis was very professional and utterly talented. He even accompanied my daughter to sing a song for her sister. He playing his guitar offered the perfect ambiance for our quaint family and friend gathering to celebrate my daughter’s birthday. We highly recommend V8 Pro Entertainment!!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 04/02/2018

The Music made my Wedding Magical!

The music makes all the difference! I was so lucky to have found the talented Denis! He added that special magical touch to my beautiful wedding! He was very easy to work with and did everything possible to play when and where I requested. He organized the sound system for inside and out and to my surprise and pleasure, took the time to learn an Italian song, that he played beautifully as I walked down the aisle. We can now listen to our special songs every time we watch the wedding videos! That makes it special forever. I highly recommend Denis and know that he will make your event very special.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Luke Janssen · Married on 04/14/2017

Very professional

Highly recommend this Vendor. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Michael & Maria · Married on 07/12/2016

Beach Wedding and Entertainment

Our wedding was made very special with the atmosphere created, recommended.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 05/29/2016

Touch of Class

Denis added the touch of class we were looking for at my daughter's wedding. He provided acoustic guitar music before, during and after the wedding. My daughter wanted a certain vibe for her wedding with a mix of traditional and modern pieces. Denis has a variety of songs for us to chose from. Our daughter had an outdoor wedding and his music was the perfect touch for an already beautiful day. I would highly recommend him. He was super easy to work with, prompt and professional.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2015

Incredible Musician

Loved having Denis perform at our wedding! He really was that special touch at our wedding and knew how to set the vibe and right mood to entertain our guest! I highly recommend Denis for any music and entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Clare

Clare Jordan · Married on 04/04/2015

Professional and Extremely Talented.

We hired Denis to play guitar at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had chosen him from a wide selection of musicians because his great talent was obvious. He added another layer of beauty to our day that I will never forget. We actually attended a recital of his soon afterward just to hear him play again! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Angela

Angela Renick · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Guitarist for wedding

We hired Denis to play for a wedding for one of our couples. He was easy to work with. Able to play the specific music that the couple asked them to play. Even willing to learn new songs if they requested it. Something, not all musicians are willing to do. He played for the preludes, ceremony and recessional music.

Sent on 12/10/2019