62 Reviews for Shuttered Light Photography & Video

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
53 Shuttered Light Photography & Video Reviews

Richard and Don were absolutely fabulous to work with. They got tons of shots and we can't wait to see all of our pictures. Richard has a very creative eye and made the day fun with our family and friends. Our March 2018 wedding will be remembered for a lifetime thanks to them. We also did a trash the dress shoot early the next morning and had a blast in the cold water and crisp air. lol... but he got some amazing shots. Thank you again Richard for all the fun memories. We really appreciate you!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Richard and his team for our Lake Oak Meadows wedding in February, and everything turned out perfect! We lucked out with the weather on our wedding day so we got some truly memorable sunset photos on a beautiful day. Richard was right on time and extremely professional and coordinated throughout his entire time with us. He always answered our emails quickly and helped us out along the way to our wedding day.

The photos came out amazing. All of the day's details were captured, and we have no worries that we got everything we wanted. They are worth what they charge - play it safe and stick with Shuttered Light!

Profile Picture Mabelle, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Shuttered lights Photography and video are the best. Richard, Robbie and the whole Shuttered light team are amazing. My husband and I are very happy with the video. They are the dream team when it comes to videography. Richard and his team are very professional and very easy and fun to work with. Richard is always very prompt answering every emails and questions we had. They were able to capture every moment and details of our wedding that will last a lifetime. Everything was captured perfectly from the save the date, the same day edit, the highlights even the raw, behind the scenes videos. All of our families and friends were amazed by how the videos came out. Thank you Shuttered lights for everything. We would highly recommend Richard, Robbie and the Shuttered lights team to all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Joanna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired Shuttered Light Photography for our wedding in September and let me just say…they are the best in the business! We researched several photographers before our coordinator found Shuttered Light. I was really concerned about finding the right company because pictures of our wedding are so meaningful and irreplaceable. Hiring Shuttered Light to photograph our wedding was the best decision we ever made. We were so impressed by their work and Richard’s personality put us immediately at ease, from the very first meeting. Richard and Don made the whole process natural and fun! Their passion clearly matches their talent. They were able to capture every special moment from a day that meant the world to us. They caught all the little details and really brought our wedding to life through pictures. We got our pictures only two weeks after the wedding!! Going through them and getting to see all the care and attention they poured into capturing our special moments brought tears to my eyes. Words cannot describe how amazing Shuttered Light Photography is. You will not go wrong hiring them to capture a special moment in your life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Shuttered Light Photography. I considered photography to be the most important part of my wedding so I spent A LOT of time looking through different vendors. Ultimately, I picked the team that had the best quality for the best price AND they were very easy to work with. They answer questions immediately, work with top quality equipment and they’re just overall fun and easy going people. A lot of these other teams were pushy and intimidating but we got along with Richard and Robbie instantly! They will cater to all your needs and deliver amazing photos. They made us look like
models and the albums we received were breathtaking. I was worried because they do a lot of outdoor weddings, and mine was a big middle eastern indoor event. They know how to work in both environments and all types of lighting. Our photos turned out amazing and were given to us in less than 3 months from the wedding day. Some people have to wait a year to get their albums and videos. I am really happy I chose Shuttered Light Photography and I can’t thank them enough!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

You won't be disappointed!!
I can’t reiterate how amazing both Richard and Nicole were, he wrote a blog about us that was very nice and heartwarming. I can't thank him enough. I still find myself staring at our photos. He took so many great photos, that it hard for me to decide which my favorites are. My fiancé is so happy too with our photos & the quality of his work. Our families also just Love our pictures, we get so many compliments on our photos. They are truly breath taking photos, the location was more than expected and the way he captured our happiness and love we have together, leaves me speechless

Profile Picture Sonia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Richard's Professionalism was amazing. Taking charge of my first ever photo shoot turning it to a major success. I look forward to more and more shoots.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of meeting Shuttered Light and watching them in action during one of our friends Mr. Lawrence & Mrs. Janina Averion's wedding. Shuttered Light captured the love that filled the room and we knew at that moment that we needed them to capture our love.

Thank you Kuya Richard for your directions during each magnificent shot. I've said this before and I will say it time and time again; God gave you a gift to see the beauty of this world and turn your vision into a work of art. I am forever grateful and thankful for your talents.

Thank you Kuya Robbie & Mr. Ilgar for your videography masterpiece! I watch the video from time to time and every time I fall more and more in love with it! I cannot get over how each scene is perfectly placed to the music; it's like watching a movie trailer and eagerly wanting to watch the movie then realizing you're the star and your reality is your dream come true. Thank you for giving us the ability to relive and walk through our memorable day over and over again for years to come.

Lastly, thank you Ate Izzi for literally weathering out the storm and making it to our wedding to host the PhotoBooth. I'm so glad our flower wall was beautifully incorporated into the photos. It gave it that extra touch.

The ease of working with this team and being able to find all 3 media services at one place was the biggest blessing. Hiring them was the best decision Carrel and I could have made and when we decide to renew our vows hands down we want you guys there again! 10 Year Wedding Anniversary here we come!!!

Thank you again Shuttered Light and FadEra Productions! Love Mr. Carrel and Mrs. Krista Pedro

Profile Picture Krista Mae, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

From beginning to end, our experience with the Shuttered Light crew (Especially Richard and Robbie) was an exceptional one. After meeting them at the Anaheim Convention Center bridal show, they responded to our emails within days and met up with us equipped with portfolios of their work and great attitudes. They worked with our budget to create a fair contract we could both agree on. They even recommended which sparklers would be best for our send-off photos! Aside from staying in contact with us to confirm locations, dates and times, they met up with us at the park we wanted to have premarital 'first look' at to find the picture-perfect spot. On the wedding day, they arrived on time (even a little early) and got right to work to capture every detail. They even brought their own bodice mannequin for extra special shots of my wedding dress. The staff was always friendly and comfortable and did a great job of taking candids in addition to properly positioning everyone for more posed shots. All in all, I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

First off my wife and I would like to say a big Thank you to Richard, Robbie and their team for making our wedding truly memorable and exciting. My wife had first met them at a wedding expo and she told me we should go and meet with them and boy was that a good decision. They were very professional and understood our vision for how we wanted our wedding to be shot. Communication with them was very punctual and they were always easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. They did both our Engagement & wedding photos/video with great quality and timeliness and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. So if you're in the market for a wedding photographer/videographer, look no further than Shuttered Light. Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Nic, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I recently got married on November 12th of this year, and we consider ourselves extremely lucky to have had Shuttered Light Photography & Video cover our wedding!

On our list of priorities, photography and video was very high on the list, as were our expectations. Richard, Robbie & the entire Shuttered team surpassed any expectations we could have ever had.

Richard came to us through a mutual friend, and we now consider Richard a friend of ours, as well. From our initial meeting 10 months prior to the wedding, all the way to the Big Day, Richard has been nothing but positive, professional and diligent. Our dialogue with Richard & Shuttered Light was fluid throughout the entire process. Any time we had a question regarding the wedding, concept or timelines, Richard had an answer or solution for us. His wealth of experience not only comes to light on the wedding day, but throughout the entire process.

When our wedding day arrived, Shuttered Light was prepared, punctual and professional. The staff was allocated accordingly and did an amazing job of staying on the pre-set timeline. One photographer and one videographer were assigned to each of us, respectively. Although the entire team does a great job of getting out of the way (in the best way possible) they managed to capture the best day of our lives with amazing taste, elegance and beauty. Not only did they take amazing photos, they delivered our finished product(s) almost instantly. On the second day of our honeymoon, we already had a finished teaser of the wedding day, that we have received NUMEROUS compliments on and is absolutely stunning. Two weeks later we had all of our photos and an amazing wedding day DVD.

We cannot thank Richard, Robbie and the entire Shuttered Light team enough!

-Dave & Andrea

Profile Picture David, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are very pleased and happy with their services. I love their creativity and proffesionalism, they are the coolest team to work with! We enjoyed each moment of our photoshoot and most of all we love the outcome of the videos and photos. They know how to capture those unforgettable moments! i would highly recommend them to be part of your dream wedding team.

Profile Picture Louie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This team have exceeded our expectations. They are very cool and fun to work with. We are very happy and satisfied of the outcome of our wedding videos and photos.
Highly recommendable to all the couples looking for a wedding dream team! ????

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Richard and his Crew did an amazing job for our wedding. They made us feel extremely comfortable and remained professional the entire time. I loved that they stayed until the very end of our event. I have been in weddings where the brides are telling the photographer What shots they wanted, Not once did I have to tell them, they knew exactly what looked best. Our pictures turned out better than my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Mandi, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HIRE THEM! As a previous bride I feel like I wasted so many hours talking to other videographers before meeting with Shuttered Light, immediately after meeting with them I hired them. I met with Richard almost 10 months before my wedding and was sure that they were who I wanted to go with. He sent me numerous samples that I was asking for and was so flexible in working with what I wanted. He stayed in contact with me up until the wedding and made sure that all of my questions were answered and that he had a clear idea of what I wanted on my wedding day. I did only use them for video and he even went out of his way to contact our photographer to make sure that they were on the same page to make things flow easily. The day of the wedding 2 video people arrived, Richard and his brother (I can't remember his name!) and they set everything up and were hardly noticeable during the getting ready process or throughout the wedding and reception. During the picture taking process they did have us do a couple of funny things but it ended up looking really great for the video!
They were able to get our highlight video to us within 2 weeks and we both were soo pleased with the results. My husband even said "I don't even know how they got some of this footage I didn't even see them taking the video!" I would 110 time over tell anyone to use them. They are amazing and in my opinion were incredibly affordable.

Profile Picture daniella, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have been trying to find the right time and the right words to begin this review for them, because there aren't enough minutes in the day to thank them or words to express exactly how wonderful it was to work with them on our wedding day. My husband, Ralph and I, recently got married and used Shuttered Light Photography & Video for all of our needs! We took our engagement photos and had them with us the entire day for our wedding. Richard, Robbie, and the rest of their team are a genuine talent that cannot be compared. Ralph and I met them through a bridal expo and were so glad we did. From our first meeting, they were patient, considerate of our needs as a couple, and reassured us they would help provide the best photos and videos of our wedding day. Richard was in constant communication with us, gave us helpful advice and tips for the day-of, and made sure we were prepared and comfortable for the wedding day. On our actual wedding day, they came promptly at the start of our agreed time, watched the hours to ensure they got every perfect shot for photos/videos and were just so much fun to work with. We felt like celebrities for that day, that's for sure! They were very catering and patient with us, even though we ran behind schedule for a few things. Their vision is amazing and to see it come together in their work, is indescribable! Thank you all for your relentless hours in the sun with us to make sure we captured every perfect moment! We'd get married again just to have you guys for our photos and video! Beautiful work!

Profile Picture Ralph, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Richard and his team are FANTASTIC. They captured our day perfectly. There was not a single detail missed and i feel like the puctures help us re-live our special day. They are very professional and listen to what we wanted. They understood us and our personalities and used that to give us amazing pictures. So many great candid comments and beautiful poses. Richard is funny, friendly and light hearted which made everyone in the room comfortable and relaxed. I would definitely recommend shuttered light photography to any bride! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shuttered Light Photography and Video captured our day in such a way that no one else could have. Our pictures and video came out beyond perfect. Me and my husband Darwin made the best decision for having them cover from our Engagement to our Wedding Day. Richard and Robbie are very professional. They were an incredible team.They made us feel very comfortable. Richard and Robbie has a way in putting their clients at ease during photoshoots. They scout for proper locations, ensuring that everything was going according to plan. They've captured the most precious moments in our life! Thank you Shuttered Light for doing such an amazing job. We could not be happier with what you did for us. We would highly recommend them for any video/ photographic needs.

Profile Picture maureen, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Richard and Robbie are not only the best photographer and videographer that I have ever encountered, they are two seriously incredible people. Richard and Robbie shot our engagement photos and video, and then our wedding in May 22, 2016 (which were AMAZING). The aerial drone shots and same day video edit were an added touch. Their passion really shows in the work they do. During our sessions, they provided a friendly and inviting atmosphere. It was like we've been best friends all this time. They put our needs first, when we wanted more time for photos/video. Just seeing them easily work with other vendors is also important. We couldn't be more happier with their services. We're not kidding when we say, they'll be our family's photo and video guys for future events.

Also, we added the photo booth to our package, and Alan was the Man, hosting my guests. Props to Alan for being so friendly and professional as I received positive feedback from my guests. Love the shots with the kids! :)

Keep doing what great work you guys are doing! You'll be hearing from us in the future!

Thank you!
Mr. & Mrs. Bobiles

Profile Picture Karlo, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

They did an amazing job! Richard and his team are very professional and great people to work with. Quality work.

Profile Picture Gabby, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Richard and his team are simply amazing! They have really great ideas for our engagement shoot and were not afraid of doing something outside the box. During the wedding, we were impressed with richard because he really took control of the large crowd ( 9 pairs of bridesmaids and groomsmen) and members of the family whom we have to take pictures with at the church, since we were only given 15 minutes to do it. The pictures came out great! I highly recommend Shuttered Light Photography!
I also loved Robbie Fadera's work on our video. He did ours in a way that is cinematic and moving, it was like viewing the events of our wedding in a whole new different light. My husband and i were so touched, and some of our relatives were even moved to tears!

Profile Picture Maria Reina, 12/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I were very impressed with the way our photos turned out! It was a very cold and windy day and everyone was shivering while waiting for their group picture to be taken, but Richard really knew how to handle big groups in a quick efficient way. He really knew how to style everyone so the photos look unique. We were also impressed with the number of assistant shooters he brought along with him, making sure that all the events on our special day gets documented.

Profile Picture Neil, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Richard was great!! He was always reachable. Answered all my questions within a timely manner. He did a great job.

Profile Picture Liliana, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Prints, One Event/Day

We booked Shuttered Light Photography for our Wedding Ceremony. Richard was very accommodating with our needs and budget and customized our package. We had a couple of online meetings with them and numerous email correspondence and everything went great. We had Alexa as our photographer and she was very professional and flexible. Our wedding day was super crazy but she was very nice and understanding. She even helped us look for a few things that went missing! She took awesome, awesome pictures! We are very happy with how everything turned out. She had very good suggestions on location and poses. Afterwards, Richard sent us a fancy usb with all of our pictures (some photographers just give dvds) and an online album which we can share with our friends and family. They were quick too, we got the pictures about two weeks after the wedding versus a lot of our friends got theirs about 6 weeks from other photographers. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User5637564, 2+ years ago, 1 Review