ShutterBox Photo Booth - Phoenix Reviews

29 | Phoenix, AZ

29 Reviews for ShutterBox Photo Booth - Phoenix

Shutterbox was amazing to work with. I would use them again for sure. Their photobooth made my party, and the staff was professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Megan · Married on 10/12/2012

so much fun! totally recommend ShutterBox!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Bonnie · Married on 04/14/2012

We had a shutterbox photobooth at the wedding reception. It was so much fun. The guests enjoyed taking photos and they got to keep one strip as a memento. The other part of the strip of photos went into a lovely memory book. Will Green was very helpful and professional. He was able to recreate the logo for the bottom of the photos. Thank you so much! This was lots of fun. Everyone wished they had taken more photos.

Sent on 04/22/2012

We had originally found out about ShutterBox from an event in Chicago and decided to contact them for our AZ wedding. They couldn't have been more responsive, helpful and informative and even worked with us a few days before the wedding to help create something unique for our special day. ShutterBox was a fantastic vendor, created a wonderfully special Memory Book for us and were always extremely professional. Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2011

We used Shutterbox for a conference and it was a wonderful way to get potential clients into our booth and excited about our company. Conferences can be a bit tedious and we heard from so many people that having a photobooth was the perfect way to break up the conference and have a little fun. We were communicating with Brandon from another state and he was fantastic and incredibly responsive. He helped us brand the box as our own and make a lasting impression. We wouldn't hesitate to use Shutterbox again! Photobooths aren't just for weddings anymore!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Megan · Married on 08/20/2011

We LOVED having ShutterBox at our wedding!! Our guests Loved it! It was so much fun to see all of the pictures from the night. The staff was professional and made it entertaining for al! Definitely worth the money to add some extra pizazz to any party!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Sandra · Married on 08/19/2011

If you've thought about renting a photo-booth I highly recommend it! Our daughter requested one for her Quinceanera and everyone loved it!!! We went through Brandon/Shutterbox photo-booth and we are extremely happy with everything. Everything was smooth from the very start and continued to run excellent til the end. I loved that he responded quickly to all my emails and calls, and gave the absolute best customer service. I highly recommend using them!!!! Thanks Brandon :)

Sent on 08/22/2011

Trent · Married on 08/06/2011

Great job! will always recommend

Sent on 08/19/2011

Renee · Married on 07/07/2011

I had no intentions of using a photobooth as I didn't think I could afford it in our budget. Once we received the prices from Brandon I realize we would be able to afford it after all. Jonathan was there to set things up. He was on time, socialable and tolerable of my intoxicated guests. If I could wish for anything differet, my only wish is that I would have been able to take more with my guests but I was too busy!! I also loved the photo book that came with, as my guests were able to write on the pages next to the photo which added many hilarious comments! So happy we chose to not only have a photobooth, but that we were fortunate enough to have Shutterbox specifically! Highly recommend Shutterbox for a reception! This may be something we will look into for our group parties also!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2011

Brandon was great to work with! The photobooth was a huge hit at our reception. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Our wedding was in Flagstaff and he arrived early and on time for set up. He was great working with our guests and with us. We love the album they gave us at the end of the night. We were really impressed. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Lori · Married on 05/19/2011

Brandon provided EXCELLENT service. How refreshing to do business with someone as professional as he is. The booth was a huge success at our school's graduation dance/party. We personalized the photo strips with our school name, theme and year and the students now have a wonderful memory to keep with them for many many years. Shutterbox makes for a great party activity, no matter what age the guests are!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Candace · Married on 05/14/2011

The photobooth was a hit & Brandon was great!!! Our guests had a great time taking photos! The booth looked great..very simple & elegant (the black matched my color scheme). Brandon went above & beyond to design our photobook and get it back to us promptly. We highly recommend ShutterBox & Brandon!

Sent on 08/12/2011
  • akfink

Abbey · Married on 04/30/2011

I wasn't 100% sure that the photo booth would be worth the money, but I wanted a unique guest book and wanted our guests to have a fun, long-lasting momento from our wedding. Now that it's nearly 30 days since our wedding, I have heard from my guests that they LOVED the photo booth and had a lot of fun at our wedding. Since we were so busy at the wedding, it was really nice to be able to see the pictures from the event and read all the messages our guests left for us. In addition, we received the cd of all the pictures within a week, which was a great surprise. Even if you don't have a large budget, try to make room in the budget for a photo booth; it's definitely worth the money!

Sent on 05/28/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2011

We used ShutterBox for an event benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and they could not have been more pleasant to work with. Brandon was professional, on time, easy to work with, fun, nice to our guests, very flexible, and we will be using ShutterBox for all of our future events here in Phoenix. Thank you for making the 2nd Annual Sugar Ball a sweet success!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Megan · Married on 04/09/2011

Using Shutterbox during our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! They were a huge hit at the wedding and everyone loved it! They were so incredibly easy to work with, flexible with out personalized picture designs and extremely professional and fun during the reception. We really could not have asked for anything more perfect. I highly recommend the memory book package-we will cherish the notes and pictures our guests left for us!

Sent on 04/11/2011

kim · Married on 02/09/2011

used shutterbox for a corporate event and everyone had a blast! so quick & easy, and everyone walks away with an immediate photo! lot's of fun watching the photos scroll through the screen, too! will definitely use them again!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Annie · Married on 02/03/2011

We used ShutterBox for our event in Phoenix and had a fabulous experience. From the first day I emailed them for information I was in constant contact with Brandon Stacey and he was on the ball. He took care of everything for me and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were very reasonably priced. I looked through many other photobooths before I decided on Shutterbox. And they were perfect. They were set up on time at the event, the attendant Jonathan interacted very well with our guests and made them feel comfortable and have a great time! We would definitely recommend them and I personally would have used them for my wedding. Very professional and their pictures have your logo on them which was a very classy touch. Thanks again Shutterbox! We had a great time!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2010

ShutterBox Photo Booth was an essential at our 2011 NYE party at Harrah's Ak-Chin in Maricopa AZ. Our guests and employees loved having a picture taken to remember their evening!

The price was very fair, the graphics for the cards the photos were printed on were customizable, the photos were good quality, the printing process was quick, and the booths were very nice looking and easy to use. Brandon and Holly were extremely friendly and professional and completely fit in at Harrah's delivering exceptional customer service to all of our guests!

We will see you next year if not sooner! Thank you Shutterbox!

Sent on 01/01/2011

Karen · Married on 10/10/2010

We hired Shutterbox for our wedding on 10/10/10 and our guests could not stop talking about it! They loved being able to go and take their own silly pictures and there was always a line to get in the booth. We absolutely loved the photo album we received at the end of the night and will keep it to always remember the amazing time everyone had at our wedding =) Thank you Brandon for making this possible! ~Nick & Karen VC 10/10/10

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Y

miriam · Married on 08/14/2010

Shutter-box was a big hit. I rate them a 10. I can not express enough about shutter-box from beginning to end. I hired shutter-box for my husbands 50th birthday party. It was the hit of the party. My guest could not stop talking about it. The staff was professional and made guest feel welcomed. I want to thank Brandon for his follow through to make my party what it was (very memorable). And finally special thanks to David who attended to all my guest. A BIG THANKS TO Shutter Box . Highly recommend for any party.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Andy · Married on 08/14/2010

Brandon at Shutterbox in Phoenix provided a Photo Booth for my wedding. It was by far the best part of the reception. Everyone loved it! I love the memory book with all the photos that were taken! The photobooth was total hit! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2010
  • I

Ingleside · Married on 05/24/2010

Shutterbox is a stellar company to work with! We used them for a middle school end of year event and they more than delivered on every aspect of the job. All the kids loved having a photo booth at our event. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/25/2010

Janelle · Married on 05/21/2010

ShutterBox was perfect for our corporate event. Taking the photos was so much fun. The ShutterBox staff were professional and offered a great product and service. We would highly recommend ShutterBox to add fun to any event!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2010

We had a great experience working with ShutterBox for our wedding this past April. The representative at the Phoenix location, Brandon, was very accommodating and responsive. The price for renting the booth was reasonable compared to other photo booth companies. What we liked best is that they custom create a design for your photostrip and the booth is very attractive, unlike some booths offered by other companies that are really cheesy looking.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Brandon and his team did a great job for my wedding. They took the time to create the perfect "logo" for our photo strips.. The day of, they were able to work around our ceremony and still be set up in time for the reception. The guests had an absolute blast with the props and our guest book turned out beautiful.

Sent on 05/02/2013