ShutterBooth South Carolina Reviews

1 User photo

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!!!!!!!

ShutterBooth is a must have at your wedding. It's so much fun seeing all your guests in the photo book afterwards. You will not regret!!! I recommend the open background because you can fit so many guests in at one time. My only regret is that I didn't book it for longer!! :D

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/23/2019

All in one

They are so great, you're able to fully customize the background for your photostrip and choose from one picture or a strip of pictures that come out. They have so many props and are so helpful. They even had a little stool for kids that came in so they could get into the camera's view better.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Jenni

Jenni Williams · Married on 03/16/2019

Fun addition to our reception

Shutter Booth added such a fun touch to our wedding reception! It was easy to use, their backdrop selection was great and the props were whimsical and so popular with our guests. We laughed until we cried looking through the book we received from them at the end of the night.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Sonja · Married on 02/16/2019

Look no further!

Our guests can’t stop talking about our photobooth! The memories are priceless and now we can rememeber them forever! Shutterbooth is a must have!! They were on time, party ready and professional!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2018

We decided to add a photobooth last minute, like days before the wedding, and Shutterbooth was so helpful and responsive while trying to get all the details settled. They create a beautiful guest book for you as your guests are taking pictures, and our attendant extremely friendly and full of energy. Melanie was SUPER helpful in creating a template that was perfect for us as well. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Christina · Married on 04/13/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. I met Brian and Melanie at a bridal expo and I am so thankful they were able to shuffle some booths around to accommodate our wedding this past Friday. I think Brian even spent his own time and gas to drive and get a second booth so that he could come work our wedding himself. He manned the scrapbook, digital photos and coordinating pictures without a hitch. He made it SO FUN too, making guests laugh and making sure we were looking in the right places. The quality of the photos looked great and I can't wait to meet up with him this week to get the scrapbook (thanks for holding onto it!). Brian, you made our wedding so special and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to thank you myself but you were so very appreciated!!! -Christina & Eric

Sent on 04/15/2018

Tracy · Married on 03/10/2018

We are so happy that we decided to have a photo booth at our wedding!!! Our guests loved it and complimented being able to take their photos with them!! We will forever cherish the scrapbook of everyone’s pictures and messages to us! This was definitely money well spent!!! Melanie and her husband were amazing to work with!! We definitely recommend them above anyone else! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 03/03/2018

Mine and my husbands experience with ShutterBooth was amazing!! They completely catered to our needs and what we were wanting. They had many different choices to choose from when it came to the picture design, the overall look of the photo booth and the types of props we had. Having a photo booth was last on my list and now that everything is over, it should have been one of the first things on my list. It was such a fun thing for all of our guests and a great keepsake for my husband and I. We are forever grateful for ShutterBooth! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Sue · Married on 11/03/2017

Melanie & Brian did a fantastic job supplying our guests with a fun activity and memento to take away from my daughter's wedding. They arrived on time and were ready to go, actually coming out into the venue to encourage people to use the booth because they were a bit tucked away and overlooked at first. Such fun!! Great props, professional service and we especially liked the scrap book the bride and groom are left with at the end of the evening - such wonderful memories!! Save $$ elsewhere, this is a must!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Teresita · Married on 09/23/2017

ShutterBooth SC was a hit at our wedding. Melanie was great her staff was very professional and nice. I highly recommended to have SB SC at your event.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2017

Shutterbooth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only did all of our guests have a great time taking pictures, Shutterbooth gave us a scrapbook at the end with all of the pictures in it. We love being able to look through it and see how much fun our guests had. Melanie and Brian are both fabulous to work with. Melanie designed our photo strip exactly how we wanted it, and Brian did a great job making sure all of our guests including us had fun! I would 100% recommend having Shutterbooth if you want a night that you and your guests will enjoy and remember!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

My (now) husband and I hired ShutterBooth for our wedding this past Memorial Day weekend. The photobooth was SUCH a HIT! The set up was small and discrete, so it wasn't something that really stuck out. The set up had a wide variety of props that everyone loved. The also let you totally customize your logo on your picture strips, and printed enough for us to have in our "guest book" and for each guest in the pictures! Lastly, we were able to download the pictures after the wedding to have online as well (in the strip format as well as the actual individual images) which I totally loved! Everyone - including our elderly guests - could not get enough of our photobooth!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Riviere · Married on 05/20/2017

Melanie was great to work with. She responded quickly, was a great price, and all of our guests really enjoyed the photobooth. Not to mention, they provided us with a copy of each photostrip in a book that served as a second guestbook. It's so fun to look back on all the goofy pictures. We were also given an link to view and download the pictures. Loved it all!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chalice · Married on 05/29/2016

I absolutely love having shutterbooth at my wedding. The service was so kind and polite and I genuinely made the day perfect! I love looking back at the cute pictures that everyone took and seeing how much the guest enjoyed it. Melani was overwhelmingly easy and incredible to work with. Wouldn't trade shutterbooth for anything in the world. Thank you SB!

Sent on 12/29/2016

ShutterBooth was an INCREDIBLE addition to our wedding, and the guests LOVED it!! We had an open-air booth with a gold glitter backdrop, and it was so much fun for everyone to watch each other pose for photos with so many great props. We absolutely love the scrapbook they made for us with photos strips from our wedding - it helps us re-live the magic! We highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Amazing and easy to work with company! We could not be happier with how the photo scrapbook turned out, and we still look at it all the time! The team was so fun and easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of booking them!

Sent on 05/31/2016

i am so glad we decided to do this! guests loved it and it is so fun to have the album of all the pictures!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

My husband and I had Shutterbooth at our wedding and they were a huge hit! Our guests loved the photo booth and their copies of the photos! We loved looking through all of their funny photos when we returned from our honeymoon! I think our grandparents enjoyed the booth the most!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

The photo booth was a great addition to our reception. They had fun props and the experience was wonderful. The pictures and the book are a wonderful keepsake.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Alecia · Married on 07/18/2015

ShutterBooth was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone absolutely loved it! The owners of ShutterBooth are extremely professional and would always get back to us with any questions we had. We did a room flip at our wedding and ShutterBooth was able to get ready and set up in a very short amount of time. They also had a scrapbook already decorated and ready for guests to put their pictures in. We had a blast with them at our wedding. We highly recommend using them!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Suzanne · Married on 05/23/2015

ShutterBooth was fantastic for our wedding! Our original idea for a guestbook with another vendor fell through, so we decided at the last minute to use our guestbook with the pictures from ShutterBooth and it turned out wonderfully! Melanie was great to work with and helped us design our custom logo for the prints. Everyone had a blast with the props and taking pictures! I would highly recommend them as added fun to your wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2015

We are so happy with ShutterBooth! We planned our entire wedding from long distance and Melanie was great to work with and really made the process easy for us! She was able to work with others on making us a personalized design for the photo prints that matched our anchor theme! The photobooth was such a hit at our wedding! Brian was so great and really helped guide our guests with the photobooth. The album turned out great and matched our wedding colors perfect! We are going to have such a fun memory book to look back on in the future years! We would highly recommend ShutterBooth for your event!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/15/2015

I contacted SB SC to provide a photo booth at my wedding. I had no idea the level of service and awesome product I would get for the price that they charged. I was very impressed with their responsiveness when requesting information, their professionalism while on-site at my wedding and was blown away by the book they presented to me at the end of the night. I love the priceless memory book with all of the copies of the pictures and the sweet messages that they collected through the evening. I will recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again in the future!! Great job, SB SC!!

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • W

Wesley · Married on 04/26/2015

ShutterBooth was great to work with! The whole booking and set up process was super easy, they worked with us to get us the perfect theme for our photo strips (that matched our wedding colors and theme :) ). Through the reception they were very engaging, getting even the shyest of guests to take some pictures, and our guest book is amazing!!! A few guests have asked for their information for their own events. Highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Savannah · Married on 10/18/2014

Shutterbooth was professional and right on time. They even allowed me to add on an extra hour of service the night of the reception. They also have a great variety of props.

Sent on 10/29/2014