Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas Reviews

99 | Las Vegas, NV

99 Reviews for Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2012

Photobooths seem all the rage now days. I have attended a couple weddings before mine that had photobooths and wanted one for my own. When I attended other friends weddings their booth was either very temperamental (and confusing) or the attendant was not helpful/rude. I chose shutterbooth because they came so highly recommended and I was assured that all my guests would have a fabulous experience and be treated like family. They are true to their word and extremely timely! All my guests raved about my photobooth! They are all very professional, work with you on your logo to make it perfect, meet with you on where they should put it for the best use, and even come set up 2 hours before hand (that’s hard to find).
    I would highly recommend the upgraded memory book and the props… they are just must haves!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Devyn · Married on 04/01/2012

My mother hired ShutterBooth for my wedding and we felt it was the best money spent. Todd and his associates were wonderful from the beginning to the end. We also used them for our place card settings and they came out beautiful. The day of the wedding Joe had everybody involved in taking their pictures. People are still calling my mother to say that the pictures were a wonderful memento. The guestbook with everyone's pictures was a great idea because I will always look back the guest book and remember every guest who attended my wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

One thing I learned in the wedding planning process is that you get what you pay for! In researching photo booth options I found others who promised to do the same thing Shutterbooth would do for a bit less (especially with groupons and living social coupons), but after looking at their sample products, I am so happy I chose to splurge a little on this piece. The photos from Shutterbooth were not only a highlight for me and my guests from the wedding, but the quality is absolutely amazing! The pictures are of the best quality and really captured the merriment of the night! All of my guests that used the photo booth said it was the best part of the wedding. In addition, I used it as my guest book and had Shutterbooth put together a scrapbook for people to leave their pictures and sign in as the used the booth. The book is hysterical and one of my favorite memories from my wedding! Thanks Todd and the team at Shutterbooth!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Issac · Married on 03/09/2012

This was soo much fun! They had props for your guests to take photos. It was such a hit at our wedding. They gave us a book at the end with alot of the photos the guests took. I would do this for alot of events! It was great!

Sent on 04/06/2012
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/29/2012

I was a little hesitant to book a shutterbooth for my wedding as we were coming from out of town and the reception was going to be a small crowd, but boy did we get our moneys worth!! Everyone loved it and Dawn was extremely helpful (especially patient with the little ones!), and the book she was able to make while there was awesome! Great memories were produced in the booth and it was definitely worth every penny!! The hit of the reception! I highly recommend having this at your event.

Sent on 03/09/2012

Cathy · Married on 12/14/2011

My guests enjoyed the photo booth and Dawn was the best. She was up with her game and the guests were very happy. Both Todd and Dawn were very nice people and very helpful with everything. I would say that this was the less stress part of the wedding. Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 12/10/2011

Having Sutterbooth was a total blast and my guests absolutely loved it! It was a great way to give out favors that I knew people wouldn't throw away or leave behind. Everyone of my guests went in the booth and not one picture was left! Even better was that I received a customized book with all my guests pictures including messages that coordinated with my theme. Thanks Dawn and Shutterbooth for an awesome time and superb customer service!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

The attendents (Joe and Romeo) were fun and playful...which set the tone for the most amazing wedding experience ever! My guests are still raving about that night. The idea of a photobooth lets your guests have an activity to do, receive a favor and have a all around fun time at the recpetion. The Bride and Groom get an instant memory book that they get to take that night and the experience of watching their friends and family laugh and smile all night. To see my 82yr old grandfather with a boa and Viking helmet....priceless!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Russell · Married on 10/28/2011

Dawn and Todd at ShutterBooth were amazing. Dawn was patient with us for 2 hours while we took pictures for our save the dates and our guests loved the end results. Todd created the perfect logo for our photo strips. Dawn and Sara were professional during the wedding and all of my guests loved the ShutterBooth. Several guests told me after that it was their favorite part of the reception and are thinking of when we can get a ShutterBooth again. My wife and I absolutely LOVE our guestbook. The pictures and guests' comments are priceless. Dawn had the whole guestbook ready for us as soon as the ceremony was over too. The guestbook is really the greatest thing ever. The online gallery is nice too, there are many of my friends who now have used some ShutterBooth pictures as their profile pics. I really can not recommend ShutterBooth enough!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Cara · Married on 10/23/2011

I can't say enough about how great this company is... very professional, very friendly and their product is awesome. I am super picky about photos... and photo booths... and they were great quality and EVERYONE at my wedding had a blast using this booth. COMPLETELY WORTH IT! Love these guys! The album you get is instant (at the end of your event) and you can enjoy the funny photos right away- HUGE plus for someone like me!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

Shutterbooth was wonderful to work with and probably the highlight of our wedding for most of our guests. I enjoyed the professionalism and attentiveness that Todd and Dawn showed from beginning to end as we planned for the wedding. The night of the wedding, Ian manned our booth. He was friendly and helpful, and created our amazing memory book. It was so great to have pictures immediately after the wedding to enjoy. Also, I think the strip of photos the guests get to take home is better than the typical favor you get. I believe all of our guests used the photobooth and it was nice to have something entertaining to do besides dancing. The booth was perfect because it provides enough privacy for people to feel comfortable posing, but was spacious enough to accommodate moderate sized groups at once. We could not have been happier with Shutterbooth. Plan for their service in your budget; you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Marvin · Married on 10/08/2011

Todd, we cant thank you enough for making our wedding day more fun for us and our guests. everyone loved the photobooth idea, and we still cant stop looking and laughing through the memory book youve created for us. thanks for being so professional,friendly and helpful on the phone and the day of the event. we really believe it was a great decision adding shutterbooth on our wedding day. it was great meeting you by the way, i know it was for a split second lol. anyways, THANK YOU AGAIN!

Cheers!

Jocelyn & Marvin

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • jmwilner

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2011

Todd and his team are amazing! Taking that photo book home at the end of the night was such a treat and we had a blast taking the pictures and reliving the memories. They are professional and warm and a lot of fun. They played with our guests, created a special logo just for us using art from our invites, and even let my husband and I mess around in the booth after they should have packed up to leave. Our guests LOVED it and LOVED being able to take pictures to have and to be able to give us a copy as well. These are your guys!! Be sure to call Todd and his team for ANY party you're going to throw - especially the most special party of your life.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Leigh · Married on 09/23/2011

This was so much fun! My guest loved the photobooth and went in many times...I got some great fun photos for a momory. Todd was outstanding with all my request and they were all very professional. If you want your wedding to be fun, get Shutterbooth!!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Analiza · Married on 07/02/2011

Shutterbooth is a MUST have at weddings!!! Dawn and Todd have been very helpful since we first met them. Dawn was attending the booth during my wedding and she did an excellent job with being friendly and professional to my family and friends. At the end of the night, we were given the scrapbook with all the photos taken and messages from our loved ones. Since it was too late to look at all the pictures and read their messages that night, my husband and I looked at the scrapbook the following morning and IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO START THE DAY!!! We couldn't help but laugh and smile and continue to say "WHAT AN AMAZING WEDDING!!!" And I would have to say that Shutterbooth that something to do with it. We could tell that people were having a good time and even the older folks were able to be like little kids and laugh at themselves. I know that my feelings will never change when I look at the scrapbook years from now. THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF AT SHUTTERBOOTH!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Kerry · Married on 06/25/2011

Shutterbooth of Las Vegas was an amazing addition to our daughter's wedding. We live out of town, and Todd was extremely professional, helpful, patient, and willing to work within our budget to provide us with a fun and creative touch to the reception. Our guests took full advantage of the booth to create a treasured keepsake for our daughter and son-in-law to treasure for years to come. Our guests ranged from age 3 to 84, and the attendant accomodated all their needs. Darren, the attendant, was clean cut, well-mannered, polite, and helpful while staying in the background to assist our guests. The costs of the booth was well worth it when I saw the joy and fun the guests and bridal were having. The pictures were quickly posted online and the CD arrived within three days. I would employ Todd's Shutterbooth in the future for any event I were planning. Thank you for creating a lasting impression of fun for our daughter, son-in-law, and all our friends and family.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2011

Great! Would defn recommend

Sent on 06/21/2011

Carrie · Married on 05/15/2011

I signed up with Todd a year before my wedding date after going to a bridal show and seeing at least 5 other companies doing the same thing. Todd sold me with his passion and his caring wanting to make our day the best it could be. They were amazing my friends and family being able to take a copy of the picture and leaving one for the scrapbook. If they were not on the dance floor they were in line for SHUTTERBOOTH. They absolutely helped make my day even more special. my brother in law got married the week after me and family members said that they had a lot more fun at ours cause of the Shitterbooth.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Shutterbooth PhotoBooth of Las Vegas's reply:

Congratulations again to you and John. It has been a pleasure working with the both of you over the last year. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the wonderful review!
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 05/06/2011

Shutterbooth was fantastic! From the beginning dealing with Todd (who was probably the most responsive vendor I dealt with) to our host Dan, I couldn't be happier. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had! I would highly recommend Shutterbooth! Even our older guests loved it!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Angail · Married on 04/30/2011

Todd and his staff are great! This was a very fun addition to our wedding! All the guests loved it! I wuold recommend to anyone and everyone as well as getting the guest book! It is worth the additional cost! ShutterBooth is very responsive, easy to work with and provide great service!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Beth · Married on 04/21/2011

The photo booth was the one thing I really wanted at the wedding. Shutterbooth was awesome! Dan, the attendant, was so friendly and helpful. The pictures were so much fun and our personalized logo made the photo strips personal. I loved the instant scrapbook and it made for a great conversation piece the next morning at the gift opening! Thanks for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Angie · Married on 04/16/2011

This was the best idea EVER! Our guests LOVED our Photobooth! Everyone had such a great time with it. It is totally worth the cost - do it today!

We chose to have duplicate copies of the photos put in a photobook that our guests signed. It is still on our coffee table 2 months later, it is so hilarious!

Sent on 06/18/2011
  • marykangaroo

Mary · Married on 04/15/2011

I am so happy that I chose shutterbooth over all the other photobooths out there. I had found another company that was a little bit cheaper than shutterbooth, but after seeing the quality of the photos, I know that I made the right choice. I saw some other samples when I had gone to the bridal shows and they were very poor quality. Shutterbooth really truly offers great quality and service. I had dealt with Todd and Dawn. I had never met them but only went back and forth through email. I dealt with Dawn mostly. She actually showed up to be the photobooth worker on my wedding night. She was very sweet and put a great memory book together for me at the end of the night. My guests had a blast with shutterbooth! it was well worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2011

We used SB in April 2011 and our guests loved the idea (as did we). Cannot recommend them strongly enough - everything was awesome!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Jill · Married on 03/26/2011

We had so much fun w/the Shutterbooth at our wedding reception...it was a great hit and everyone loved it. I just wish we would have taken more pictures. Everyone was so helpful from the time I showed an interest. 8-)

If you are even thinking about getting a shutterbooth for your occasion, you should totally do it. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/01/2011