ShutterBooth Hawaii Reviews

ShutterBooth Hawaii View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Ryan Married on 07/21/2013
    Jamie, Pat and their team at Shutterbooth were amazing from start to finish. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding and it was a fun way to capture great moments throughout the night. We received our scrap book that same night and the DVD with all the pictures came quickly after. The customer service is top notch and they take care of all of your needs. Can't say enough about the Shutterbooth team!
    Momilani Married on 10/06/2012
    Choosing Shutterbooth Hawaii was one of the best "last minute" choices my husband & I made. At first he wasn't on the bandwagon but after our first meeting with Pat & Jaime he was sold!!
    They were very willing to work with us and were excited about our theme that made us even more excited about everything.
    During our reception Pat would peek in to make sure everything was running smoothly.
    My only downfall was I wish I had it for another hour! My guests are STILL raving about the photobooth and wish they could've taken more photos that night!
    If you are looking for a great, dependable team to work with ..... there's only one company to call - SHUTTERBOOTH HAWAII!!

ShutterBooth Hawaii's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your "special day!' We are thrilled to hear that your guest enjoyed themselves. I know that your assigned ShutterHost also enjoyed the vibe and energy of your party as well. We loved working with the both of you, and wish you the best;)
    Shelly Married on 10/06/2012
    Pat was AWESOME! Everyone had great comments about our photobooth and the props were BOMB!!
  • User978049 2+ years ago
    Shutterbooth was efficient and our guests really had fun taking as many pictures as they wanted.
  • User992557 2+ years ago
    Great service! Guests had fun. Glad we chose Shutterbooth
  • User961672 2+ years ago
    Pat and Jamie are a lot of fun to work with! I rented my photobooth from them, they were able to do a custom 3 hr package for me since my wedding was pretty small. They offer lots of options for the photobooths- props, external monitor, bookmark sleeves for the photos, thank you cards, personalized logo, scrapbook option (2 prints of all pictures, one goes to guest and the other is kept for you and guest have option to write a message in the scrapbook. Their photobooth is not your typical one, its pretty large, i think the most my wedding guest fit into was 10 people and I think there was room for more!

ShutterBooth Hawaii's reply:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us input of our services. We were so blessed to be a party of your special day, and hope everyone enjoyed their ShutterBooth Experience. Congrats you two!
    Dominique Married on 07/28/2012
    This vendor was very professional and punctual. Paid attention to detail and always got back to me in a timely manner. They are very organized and took care of all the details. They were in communication with both myself and my planner. The lines went very fast and they were friendly! Not a negative to be said about this company!

ShutterBooth Hawaii's reply:

Dominique, thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure and a privilege to be there celebrating with you and Allan! Congrats;)
    Sheryl Married on 07/14/2012
    It has genuinely been a pleasure to work with Jamie and Pat and their staff. My now-husband and I were very last minute in deciding if we could have a photobooth at our wedding, but once we decided and chose SB Hawaii (based on comparing with other vendors the value and all of the additional photo options they have available), Jamie and Pat took care of everything and made the process stress-free. They were very accommodating to our requests, and made us feel like our wedding was their top priority!

Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth and all of the props, our logo that they work on came out awesome, and it's such a treat to be able to see ALL of the pictures that were taken on our online account and on CD. SB Hawaii's customer service and the quality of their product are unbeatable... highly recommend!

ShutterBooth Hawaii's reply:

We'll keep this short...OMG! What a PARTY;)
  • Sharaya
    Sharaya Married on 06/24/2012
    We had a great time at our wedding! We had so many compliments on our photobooth. Pat and Jamie were so personable and fun we could not have asked for more! We will never forget how blessed we were to have them at our wedding! We will continue to use ShutterBooth for all of our events!!

ShutterBooth Hawaii's reply:

We absolutely loved being at your wedding. Great people, great times, great fun! Our only regret is that we didn't make it to Party #2;) Congrats you two! We'll look forward to celebrating at the 1st baby luau...LOL!
  • KIMBERLY
    Kimberly Married on 06/23/2012
    The photobooth provided great entertainment for our guests. Everyone especially loved the props! We also opted for the scrapbook, which turned out awesome.
    Nohelani Married on 06/15/2012
    Shutterbooth Hawaii was amazing! They went above and beyond to make everything perfect for my wedding. Pat was especially helpful when creating a custom design for the photos to give to my guest. I was so happy with how everything turned out!
    Berdina Event on: 06/10/2012
    They were "awesome"! The hostesses were GREAT, they made sure that everyone had a great time. Loved the selection of props and everything went smoothly. Thanks for makeing this an event to remember.
    Kristina Married on 06/03/2012
    Shutterbooth added an entertainment component to our wedding, while dual functioning as a fantastic favor our guests are still buzzing about. The scrap book and everyone's well wishes are a great keepsake for my new husband and I. Reallly took the wedding to the next level. Thanks Shutterbooth (Jamie and Pat Loo) for everything, you guys were great!!
  • F
    Jamie Married on 05/01/2012
    It was a great experience, enjoyed every moment of it, so worth the money. The guests loved it!
    Marcy Married on 02/12/2012
    OMG.. if your looking for something fun and beautiful to add to your wedding. This is it. Pat and his crew provided the best service ever. The quality of his work is outstanding and i couldn't have asked for anything more. Even meeting with them before my big day was so much fun. This truly added to making my dream wedding come true.

Marcy,

Thank you for the kind words. The truth of the matter is...your wedding was "banging." From the moment we walked in, the room was all about elegance and style. We were humbled to be a part of such a momentous occasion in both of your lives! Thank you!--J&P
    Chany Married on 02/04/2012
    Pat, Jamie and the shutter Booth Hawaii crew was awesome. Very friendly, professional and booth was very high tech and prints were high quality. Five stars all the way.
    The wedding guest had a great time capturing everlasting memories together. The prints with bookmaker sleeves also made great wedding favors and bride and groom absolutely loved the scrapbook.
    Will defiantly highly recommend them again.

Much aloha,
    Chany of Stylinit4u Enterprise
    Aaron Married on 12/18/2011
    Great experience overall, highly recommended!
    Rene Event on: 12/17/2011
    Shutterbooth Hawaii was an absolute pleasure to work with! We could not have been more happy with having them at our fundraising event. They were so accomodating throughout the entire process and really made the night fun and exciting for all our of guests. The pictures turned out amazing! We are so pleased with everything! Thank you again to Pat and Shutterbooth Hawaii for providing such an amazing service and experience! :)

ShutterBooth Hawaii's reply:

Rene, thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed participating in your MDA/Adore Life Soiree! See you soon;)
    Scott Event on: 12/06/2011
    The whole crew over at Shutterbooth is very friendly, fun and professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Scott,

We had a blast w/ you and Scott! While we try our very best to pull off "perfect events," it doesn't even begin to compare to the extravaganzas you guys put on...you guys ROCK! Party on my brother!
    Audra Married on 10/31/2011
    This was one of the best things we did for our wedding! It was worth every penny and EVERYONE LOVED IT! My husband and I can NOT stop looking at our scrapbook. Our guests had such a great time and it was a fun and convenient way to capture memories of our special day. I would also recommend the prop box...it's a MUST HAVE. Regardless that our wedding was a costume ball, our friends (and family) had great fun with the props; they really added even MORE fun to the Shutterbooth party! Pat and Jamie were such a joy to work with! ZERO stress with this vendor for the already stressed out brides! My advice: DO IT! You won't regret it!
    Stacy Married on 10/29/2011
    Totally worth it- everyone had a blast in the photo booth. I would highly recommend Shutterbooth HI, excellent service and products!
  • I
    Irv Event on: 09/23/2011
    Excellent service to the guests and control over the party area open to non-guests.
    Elenora Married on 08/20/2011
    Shutterbooth was the best choice we made for our wedding!! The staff were wonderful to work with and worked to make every detail perfect for us. All the guests (including kids and older relatives) had such a fun time with the photobooth and raved about how unique it was. We love the guest book with all the great pictures and used the photos as bookmark favors as well. We were so glad we chose to spend the money to have the photobooth as it created some wonderful memories!
    Jon Married on 06/25/2011
    Went to a wedding @ Ko'olau Ballrooms and they had a photo booth from ShutterBooth Hawaii. Now this was such a GREAT idea. Guest seem to constantly be lined up at this photo booth. Snapping pics, which they gave to guest and also made a wedding album/scrapbook for the bride & groom. I thought this was the greatest idea ever! ShutterBooth employees were professional and fun loving. I will be booking a booth for my daughter grad party. Does anyone know if they do grad party's too? Anyway, great experience
    Ruz Married on 06/11/2011
    OMG! ShutterBooth was awesome! This photo booth was the most entertaining and unique thing that I've seen at a wedding yet. The ShutterBooth host was super funny and entertaining as well She mingled and chatting it up with all of the guest. Pics were super cute and surprisingly clear. It look so professional. I really can't say enough about this awesome idea, except, I'm getting a ShutterBooth for my wedding for sure!