ShutterBooth DFW Reviews

84 | McKinney, TX

84 Reviews for ShutterBooth DFW

Don · Married on 11/11/2017

ShutterBooth saved the day! I originally put in a deposit with a cheaper photobooth outfit a couple months before our event. After not returning my voice mails and emails for days leading up to the event I finally got a human on the phone who told me that they had experienced technical problems and couldn’t honor the reservation. With 48hrs until party time I sent a text to ShutterBooth after 8:00pm and got an immediate response. I was able to quickly make a reservation and create a custom logo for the photo strips the next morning. ShutterBooth arrived promptly and provided a great quality photobooth experience. You really do get what pay for in both quality of product and service with this company. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Marla · Married on 12/17/2016

Amazing for weddings and favors!'

Sent on 12/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

The photo booth was so much fun at the wedding. Not only did the entire bridal party use the booth, all the adults did too. We had the serious and the fun and it was nice to have people put down their photographs and make a special note about their experience or words of advice to the bride and groom.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Julie · Married on 09/17/2016

Wonderful and very easy to work with...All of the guests loved it ...a continous line of them waiting to get pictures taken..

Sent on 09/26/2016

Hayley · Married on 09/03/2016

We used a booth as our guest book. The attendant saved us a copy of every photo, plus we got a dropbox shortly after with strips AND individual photos. It'll be so helpful. Our guests LOVED it and really loosened up throughout the night. Our attendant always had a smile and everything went super smooth. I'm super glad we splurged on this!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Very accommodating, professional, and helpful! This Photo Booth was a huge hit at my wedding. Everyone boasted about this so much and talked about how much fun it was. Now we are left with a beautiful keepsake that we will treasure forever. Great company!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Geri J. · Married on 07/02/2016

Such an enjoyable and special added feature to an already perfect evening.
    ShutterBooth DFW really made things very easy, from the very beginning.
    So responsive and accommodating, The extra copies of the photo strips for the book as a keepsake for the newly weds was the very BEST!
    They had so much fun looking through it with pictures of all their guests and notes from them, showing what a great time everyone had was truly awesome.
    Thanks again ShutterBooth DFW, you guys rock!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Logan · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend! We booked ShutterBooth from a preferred vendor list and I am so thrilled we did. I have been to several weddings and been around several different photobooths, but ShutterBooth is hands down, the best. My event was planned out over a year and a half, and throughout the entire process I received emails from them letting me know they hadn't forgotten about our wedding. They were excellent to stay in touch. All of my communication and planning was done via email, and they far exceeded my expectations upon arrival and throughout the night. We added the photo guestbook to our package, and I highly encourage anyone for future use to do the same. I received an email on our honeymoon with the link of the photo strips, and after we returned home, we have since gotten to look through our photobook. We love looking at it because it truly reflects how much fun everyone had at the reception, along with capturing memories and well wishes! As time passes, we may forget some details about that day, but we will always have this photobook to remind us of it. We have enjoyed it so much, and know we will for the years to come. The guests loved the booth, and it was the perfect addition to our reception! Thank you for making our wedding day so special and so much fun!

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/04/2016

My first experience with ShutterBooth was at a friend's wedding 2 years ago. I've experienced multiple photo booths in the past and they were BY FAR the best ever! I knew I had to get them for my wedding this past weekend. The booking process was simple enough. I emailed with Jinine, who was just great to work with. I got a package with 3 hours of booth time along with a guest book to keep. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, they would check in with me to ask if I had any questions, and were always quick to respond. On the wedding day, they brought everything... their own table, all the props, the guestbook, markers, everything. I didn't have to worry about them at all. Our attendant was Becky. She arrived on time and started setting up immediately. I met her while she was setting up and immediately liked her. Big personality, super friendly, so I knew we were in good hands. Although we did not get a chance to enjoy the booth as much as I wanted, I could not have gotten more compliments on the photobooth from all the guests. The booth was constantly being used so we definitely got our money's worth. I had multiple people tell me how amazing it was and how awesome Becky was. One guest even said she opted to do the photobooth over dancing to one of her favorite songs! I especially appreciated Becky sending our planner to grab us so we could do a bride/groom photo before she packed up for the night. :) That was so thoughtful. She also made sure to let me know that she'll pack up the guest book and give it to our planner. 2 days after the wedding, I received an email with a link to all the pictures that was taken that night. Cool! I definitely recommend them for any celebrations you're having. They were so easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing. And looking at the guest book after our wedding just made us smile, laugh, and see all the guests having a good time. :) Thank you so much, ShutterBooth, for making our wedding day special!

Sent on 06/12/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/20/2016

First thing I booked! Photo booths are always a huge hit at weddings and Shutterbooth was a huge hit at ours. They provide incredible service and you also get lots of goodies with Shutterbooth. We received the best keepsake you could get, everyone's pictures from the booth with a sweet personalized note beside their photo. After the wedding we received in the mail a DVD disc with all the photo strips AND individual pictures along with a large frame that included a 8 x 10 (or so) photo of my husband and I in the middle surrounded by smaller images of all our guests photos . Another bonus is the online album everyone can access. They were at the venue super early to set up and did an amazing job! Shutterbooth won't disappoint! Book now!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Christina · Married on 04/29/2016

Shutterbooth was amazing to work with! We, as well as all our guest, loved Norberto who was our Shutterbooth Rep on wedding day. He was fun to work with, and kept things interesting by throwing different props for quick changes. Shutterbooth was very responsive in communication. Norberto recommended my husband and I get three session in before the reception really took off because we would not be able to make it back together before the end of the night, and he was totally right! We also received the disk with the images on it very quickly, and although we have not looked at the photos, I can only imagine they are going to be hilarious to look at! Prices were very resonable as well. I wish we could come up with another excuse to throw a party just so we could book Shutterbooth and Norberto again.

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 04/02/2016

Oh my goodness!! If you want a great experience for your guests & you at your wedding/event then this is the photobooth to choose!! We enjoyed working with ShutterBooth & they are really great at giving you what & pay for!!! We will forever treasure all the photos we got that night!!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Victoria · Married on 03/26/2016

I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Shutterbooth was terrific! all our guests had a wonderful time and keep complementing how fun and great the photos and prompts were. We received an album with photos of our guests and they all wrote something to the bride and groom.
    the communication before the wedding was terrific...all perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Mandy · Married on 11/07/2015

We had a blast with ShutterBooth! My only regret is not booking them for an extra hour! They communicate very well prior to the event and are timely in their responses. Highly recommended. I can't wait to receive my DVD!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Lane · Married on 10/10/2015

ShutterBooth was extremely professional and did an awesome job with our wedding. The rep was personable and entertaining, and very accommodating -- toward the end of the wedding when his time was up, he came and got me to make sure my husband and I were able to get in, and when we hadn't, he stayed set up long enough to let me have pictures with the people I wanted to.
    ShutterBooth also has a large selection of personalization options, offers a photo book which includes copies of all your guests pictures, and promptly mailed a disc containing digital versions of all the photo strips--as well as each individual picture and a grid version of each as well. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Annaca · Married on 10/10/2015

ShutterBooth Dfw did an awesome job at our wedding. It was a big hit. The guest signed the memory book and a copy of a photo went with it. They made sure it was done. Very professional and they did everything. I didn't have to worry about anything. It was a success! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2015

erin · Married on 09/05/2015

We knew we wanted a photo booth at our wedding, and ShutterBooth ended up being such a good choice! We had a photo guest book, and our hosts did a great job of putting it together, getting notes and signatures from everyone, and our guests had such a fun time. They also promptly sent us a disc of all our photos as well as a framed collage of all the prints. Jinine and Chris were very patient with my million questions, booking and payment was super simple, and the follow up confirmation emails were invaluable. It sounds silly, but the closer we got to the wedding date I’d feel so relieved to get an email from them saying, “Don’t worry, we’ve still got you booked!” I would definitely recommend ShutterBooth to anyone looking for a fun photo booth experience at their event.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/25/2015

ShutterBooth DFW was PERFECT for my wedding! Not only were they excited and highly energized, but the process leading up to the wedding was so easy (which is huge when planning a wedding and trying to deal with so many vendors and logistical items). They showed up at the venue and set everything up without needing anything from me, so I was able to enjoy the day. One thing I am also thankful for is their bi-weekly emails they would send, not to request anything, just as a confirmation that they were confirmed to be there at the wedding. It was a huge relief to get that as the date became closer. I HIGHLY recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kaily · Married on 06/27/2015

Y'all did amazing!!! I loved it and loved our design for the wedding!!!!!! I would recommend this photo booth to anyone, they go above and beyond for you. Thank you guys so much, and especially the two girls that set up and stayed. Them two girls deserve a raise!!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2015

Shutterbooth was awesome! I met Chris at a bridal show, and they are so flexible and easy to work with and get a hold of. After you sign up with them, they are very communicative and always reaching out to you and confirming with you so you don't have to take that initiative on your own with all of the other details you have to work through! They send probably monthly confirmations that you're still on the books with them for your wedding date, and they work with you so well to create the design and layout of the photostrips! And they give each person in the photobooth a copy of the strip (or you have a choice if you want to do a 4x6) so everyone can have one and people don't have to fight over who gets it or make a copy/take a picture of it themselves! They provide accessories in the photobooth and it can fit plenty of people! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2015

My husband and I are SOOOOO happy we went forward with Shutterbooth! It was such a big hit and so much fun to have at our wedding, worth every penny! You also get such a good value with your rental when comparing with other photobooth rentals. Our attendant Jeremy was so much fun and helpful! We love Shutterbooth!! :)

Sent on 04/27/2015

Blake · Married on 03/06/2015

Ontime, easy to contact and proffesional work! We loved our photo booth rental with them for our wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/28/2015

ShutterBooth DFW was a joy to work with, especially Chris and Jacque! Even when the rain, sleet, snow and ice set in they were able to find a way out to the venue and provide an enjoyable experience for every guest. If that isn't enough of a testament to their flexibility, when the outdoor ceremony had to be moved inside, Jacque was patient and willing to go along with plan b so that the photobooth wouldn't be in the way of the new ceremony space!

Sent on 03/28/2015